ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion

Go down 
+14
Santos
Doggerz
Sir Boydly Boydster
Tanisha, The HBGIC
Deetster
Tiffani
Enchantress
Brant
derB
Kyle
Staciekins
Kenya
Amanda Leigh
Thian
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 pm

awww well thanks for trying Donna. Maybe the next game will be different for you. I hope so. Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 204853
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Oh, darn. I actually remember seeing that post, Dragonldy, and thinking it may have been a hint, but wasn't really sure enough to say anything.

Also to add to other peoples' thoughts, I thought Virt did a really good job of staying in the game with his power role. And this is, to my knowledge, by far the longest he's lasted in one of these games. Congrats! Sorry you didn't have a chance to actually use your power but had the game been gone another day-or-so, it could've been deadly to the evil roles.

Sorry, Dragonbunny about lynching you. I had a bunch of theories involving you being an evil role (thought maybe one of the people who kept voting for you was the seer, too) and needed to see you lynched to determine if those theories would amount to anything or not. Guess they were all wrong.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Nah, Brant. We would have lynched Deet, lol. And if we got a night round without a twist that prevented it, I would have blocked Virt so Santos could kill him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:39 am

Nah, Amanda, the next game will be the same with people like Kenya, Tiffani and Jackie that want to always to vote me out. I'm a thinker, not a poster. It's hard for me to put down my thoughts like you guys. I doubt I play again because of all the haters. I'll try DJ's game, he's a sweetie and it's all luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:02 pm

I don't hate you Donna.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Dragonldy640 wrote:
Nah, Amanda, the next game will be the same with people like Kenya, Tiffani and Jackie that want to always to vote me out. I'm a thinker, not a poster. It's hard for me to put down my thoughts like you guys. I doubt I play again because of all the haters. I'll try DJ's game, he's a sweetie and it's all luck! Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 204853

I feel that way sometimes but, Im not going to let anyone dictate what I do here at my own site. Not everyone feels the way that those select few feel. I don't want you to give up. We just need a little break from the accusations and ridicule. I'm glad to see you sign up for DJ's game, and yes, I totally agree, he is a sweetie. Razz Dont give up on warewolf. Maybe next time we can make the game more fun for us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Dragonldy640 wrote:
Nah, Amanda, the next game will be the same with people like Kenya, Tiffani and Jackie that want to always to vote me out. I'm a thinker, not a poster. It's hard for me to put down my thoughts like you guys. I doubt I play again because of all the haters. I'll try DJ's game, he's a sweetie and it's all luck! Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 204853

LOL Donna. This game is about thinking and posting. If you don't give your thoughts it's kind of hard to help your side. I have nothing against you personally, at all.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Donna.. I'll play a game with you! =)
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Dragonldy640 wrote:
Nah, Amanda, the next game will be the same with people like Kenya, Tiffani and Jackie that want to always to vote me out. I'm a thinker, not a poster. It's hard for me to put down my thoughts like you guys. I doubt I play again because of all the haters. I'll try DJ's game, he's a sweetie and it's all luck! Smile

Bull crap, you've made it so far in the last few games and contributed nothing. I didnt see anyone complain when derB & Thian put me through the same wringer in the first Mafia game. I was a wolf and wanted all innocent people out, you had a special role and didn't even tell anyone when you were near being voted out, so your demise was your own fault. But keep on the Jackie, Kenya, Tiffani bully wagon all you want, you weren't voted out by three votes and those same three people have helped keep you in quite a few recent games.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 pm

I feel the same way she feels so it can't be bullcrap.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Well I know people that feel the same way as me, does that move it back to bull crap? I'm so sick of the poor Donna routine. Does anyone jump in and defend others who are targeted or killed early? She named specific people and as I recall, we've given her some passes in the past few games, defended her, etc...... boohoo she was lynched, with a role and with no defense. That's HER fault. I have played in games with Donna for years and I like her a lot, but i'm not going to sit here and sugar coat things. No one stopped the "bullying" when it happened to me, and I dont' care either, because that's part of the game. Donna, you have slit throats in Survivor games, and I give you uber credit for it, so don't play the martyr here.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Instead of attacking Donna for how she feels, try understanding for once.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 pm

It's all a game, and if someone plays in a way that gets them lynched earlier instead of later, that is something occurring in the game, and that should be understood by all players as how a game goes and is played.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:58 pm

In my Humble Opinion.

Survivor is a different type of game completely from Werewolf.

Survivor deals with games((challenges)) then you get the few that are the
"Challenge W#@$@"
"The UTR"
"The Friend"
"The Evil"
"The Stratagist"

Each of these have its place in those games where it helps the individual get to the end. You can be the quiet one without having to worry because it is the louder people who might cause threats.

Werewolf deals with suspcision, paranoia and untrust. Sort of like the Witch hunts. What makes people suspicious in werewolf?

Staying quiet
Talking too much
Being too friendly
Not being friendly
Sharing opinions
Not sharing opinions.

Bad guys will attempt to make people look suspicious by exploiting various aspects of people and sometimes it really is uncomfortable to confront when you don't want to have your words or thoughts analyzed as much or nit picked at.

Good guys since they really genuinly don't know who is bad get overly suspicious, nit pick and really try to uncover.

However, the best thing anyone has in a werewolf game, is their voice, is their opinion and are their thoughts.

I honestly believe everyone has come a long way since I introduced the game here a long while back. I do enjoy the people of this game and do enjoy the community here, despite some of the headbutting.

Tiffani - You played a great game and the reason why I picked on you during the games was because I know your potential to enjoy this game along with survivor and different ORG's. You always give it your all and I do share some of the passion when you want people to voice their opinions more in the game to enjoy it just like you do.

Mandie - You really have come along way, where you were too nervous to share an opinion or to share a thought and I know sometimes when you do get out of your shell you tend to go back and hide again, but you were dealing with a lot more than just werewolf for a while.

Jackie - I enjoy you in these games because you are a natural debater, you enjoy figuring things out and you are opinionated and don't mind your words analyzed. I think you push people to get them to enjoy the game as you do because it is a game of words because no one will ever know a thought unless it is shared.

Donna - I enjoy you coming back into these games even though you are a thinker, I hope that when you do come around again to play at some point maybe start out slowly and share a thought or two that people can see where your mind or thoughts are at. Don't be afraid to share your opinion. You are a strong cookie, well you would have to be if you are playing ORG's right?

Kenya - You have pretty much been in quite a few games and I like the dedication you show and I know that the pressure of people not sharing their thoughts as much as you or other people can be difficult to figure out their alignment, I see you wanting to bring them out of their shell in the best way you can and have them enjoy the game just as much as you do.

Stacie - Well done! I really do think you did great in this game because when the tough got tough, you got stronger and after the little upset you sprung back and shared your thoughts and got right into the game as best as you could. It's all about figuring things out and I know you are a problem solver and got a good heart. I do hope you come back and try again.

Boyd - Well good sir good boyder boydington boydly boyd boyd the III. I am happy you are joining in on these games because you are a great persuader and debater and your mind is a very logical one. Plus you too are a problem solver so it is always interesting to see how well you do in these games and I do appreciate you participating even when your busy schedule didn't allow you to be around as much.

Dragonbunny - Thanks for coming back into this game. I really think you do well in these games to share your thoughts and opinions in an even manner. You are definately a force to be reckonned with and even though I don't know ya too well, you do seem like a friendly chap!

Deetster - So happy to have you in this game as well. It was a pleasure watching you try to figure out what was going on and who was on the bad side. I really enjoy the fact that you do put yourself out there when you post it really shows how much you do enjoy the game.

Brant - ROFL... what can I say, you really are by far one of the most energetic paranoid theorists. It is nuts watching you run through your conspiracies however, that is what makes you unique in this game and I do enjoy that you nit pick that much. Some of it is way off mind you, but the best thing is, you aren't worried too much because you know you are helping in your own way.

Doggerz - Awh mah main puppeh man! you are the most fishiest of fishy puppies if there ever was a puppy that fished the fishies if I ever did see. I like your friendly nature in this game and it works to your advantage to survive and it works for you.

Santos - Thanks so much for joining up and enjoying yourself so much. I was so pleased to see just how quickly you got into the game, enjoyed yourself caused some waves and really dug your heels in and gave it your all. So, I do hope to see you again in a future season. ((I don't know if I need to feed your ego anymore though lol)) But thank you for signing up and giving it your all.

Virtuanno - Man, I am really happy you keep coming back as well. You really did put yourself out there and I am glad when I saw you get the hunter role that at least you could seek some revenge on your way out Wink However, you survived to end game and really you have come a long way in this game too. Smile So thanks for putting in the effort to continue on with the game and participate like you did.

Kyle - I am so glad you finally got to use your investigative powers. I do hope you are enjoying yourself and it is a pleasure because just like a few people out there, your mind is a great asset to work with the group and figure out the roles. It is a pleasure to host for you always, plus some of your pvt messages were HIGH LARRY US. Thanks again.

derB - you moose with the mo.. well no not really the most. I enjoy the fact that you bring a lot of different avenues to the group dynamic when people are always focusing on one thing and tunnelling in on an idea. You do have an ability to persuade and although you might be blunt sometimes i think you balance out the game a great deal by speaking up and being heard even though you often go against the grain most of the time. So thanks for joining up.

termy - whut evzz ya need a slap in the face.

Tanisha - I can smell your snatch from here. Seriously, legs closed... now. Now POP OFF!

Thanks so much for everyone a great big thank you. I do have about 10 votes right now out of 17. I do hope I get a little bit more.

Remember you can PVT me or AIM me with your votes as always. I will then crown the MVP and ask for 2 votes on who VP's will be.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 498345
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Congrats to all the baddies, job very well done. I thought the dice twist was a cool twist that really made it harder for the baddies to try and come up with any sort of strategy. This game could have gone in any direction at any time. I think your experiment with the roles and dice twist really was a success, Thian.

As for the personal stuff, that is inevitable in any of these games and to me doesn't ruin anything at all. In a perfect world none of us would take things personally and it would always be "just a game". But that ain't the world we live in and there is nothing wrong with that.

I think the difference is between people "taking things personally" and "making things personal". Being upset at what people say about you, or voting for you or arguing with you is natural. But that doesn't mean people can then start making things personal during the game. Mafia/Werewolf or any game like that can't be about personal actions or the game just won't work. It's one of the many intricacies of this game that makes it so different than the Survivors and BB's of the ORG world.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Essentially werewolf is a you damned if you do, you damned if you don't type of game.

So just get on board with, well I may as well say stuff and be looked at guilty isntead of not saying stuff and being looked at guilty Wink

its a funny concept I know, but jump head first into it and you got half the battle over with right there Smile

your opinion may not be popular or agreed with but that is okay because at the end of the day, you stood up shared your thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Mr Phoc wrote:
Congrats to all the baddies, job very well done. I thought the dice twist was a cool twist that really made it harder for the baddies to try and come up with any sort of strategy. This game could have gone in any direction at any time. I think your experiment with the roles and dice twist really was a success, Thian.

As for the personal stuff, that is inevitable in any of these games and to me doesn't ruin anything at all. In a perfect world none of us would take things personally and it would always be "just a game". But that ain't the world we live in and there is nothing wrong with that.

I think the difference is between people "taking things personally" and "making things personal". Being upset at what people say about you, or voting for you or arguing with you is natural. But that doesn't mean people can then start making things personal during the game. Mafia/Werewolf or any game like that can't be about personal actions or the game just won't work. It's one of the many intricacies of this game that makes it so different than the Survivors and BB's of the ORG world.

Perfectly said. Taking things personally vs. making things personal. Good GAWDZ Man!!! lol Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 922998 Reunion non participator MVP award to Phoc!!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:48 pm

LOL you beat me to it, Thian. Well said, Phoc. Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 204853

Thanks for the words, Thian - again awesome game!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Yay for PhocQ.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Since we are in a sharing mood, I'll share! Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 967846

Kyle - I still think your reveal of Tiffani was EPIC. Wink Because of you, the townies were able to catch a wolf. Kuddos to you. I think you rock and can't wait to play with you again.

Santos - My wolfie who I never saw coming LOL You totally fooled me, as you already know. I am so glad that you have embraced my website and the people here. I hope you continue to stay and enjoy the games here. Good job to you too. Was this the first time I have played a game with you? I think it might have been Wink

Cam Cam - Another game where you fooled me. One day, Camiepoo, I'll figure you out too lol Good job. Your mild temperment is exactly what this game needs more of imo.

Stacie - People kept throwing shit at you and you kept taking it. At least thats how I saw things. Don't ever let anyone get you down. You hold your head up high cause you are playing this game just fine. I'm glad you are here, and I hope you continue to find some enjoyment here. Afterall, thats why I made OP, so we could all just have fun. I thought you did great. Everything Thian said, I second all of that. lol Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 277317

Tanisha - Your pink font sucks and as Thian said, Close your legs. Your Snatch is stinking up the Site Wink lololololol

DerB - We butt heads, in this game sometimes, I know. and I dont mean to. I think our wavelengths concerning this game are just on different paths. Next time, Im going to focus on seeing where your thoughts come from instead of just reacting to them. You do well in these games, you do. You do much better than I do, thats for sure.

Donna - I am so sorry that you feel the way you feel about this game. Somtimes I too feel that you are picked on right out of the gate. People say that they want you to speak up more and ... like with Stacie, I see when yall do speak up, you are sometimes hammered. I know they say don't take things personally, but I also understand that it's easier said than it is done. Just don't give up. I would feel bad if you left these games because of a select few. Please know you aren't alone.

Termy - I am so sorry that we lynched you first. Please, Come back some day. I like you. Smile

Deetster - I always enjoy playing with you. I love seeing where your thoughts lead.

Brant - I think you are one of the smartest players in the game. I hope to learn a thing or two from watching you play. Thank you for always being respectful. Even when you voted me once I think you told me you were sorry lol You dont have to apologize in the future. Smile I never take a vote personally.

Virtuanno - I was impressed when they wanted everyone to reveal their roles and you thought it was a mistake. You asked Cam to reveal his role and then you jumped on him knowing he was lying. For the record, I would have believed you because you seemed convincing to me. I'm glad to see that others gave you some credit too for your actions in this game. You did well. Smile

Dragonbunny - OOOOOOOPS. I need to learn to read your better. I took some of your actions as being wishy washy or better yet, flip floppy Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 871743 . In the future I will be more cautious when it comes to accusing you for behaviour I don't always read correctly.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: hi   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:28 am

never got to share my thoughts=)
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:53 am

oh well, ill throw me shit out there. Hi, bottle meet Kyle. what? nope i disagree. you son of a bitch. talk to you later

Guys and Gals, we play orgs/surv/mafia or w/e because we are all drawn to the same shit, tad bit o' drama. It gets the blood flowin and we are all all masterminds(i know you are). It draws us in, for better or worse. Now, we had an epic game of werewolf which the baddies won(fuck you very much) and we get ready for the next one. From what Im told I roll a pretty mean dice. So, if you think you can take me then beat me in survivor hookers. For the record i dont think its called "survivor hookers", but if it was Charlie Sheen would host. I will roll well ya bastids

point of the story is, we all need each other for this site to flourish and be fuckin awesome. Im the most unkumbayish person ever, but you cats are cool, so be cool to the chick that brought this all together for us. Its a random place in the middle of nowhere that we all get to brobs,ozzys, or occasionally even Probsts for a day.

Now, go back to bowing suckas

a gator tail for you all

word

Oswald Lusth for prez S23
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:34 am

You're funny Kyle!!! I'm excited to play another game with you! =)
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

A couple people have asked me if Thian was going to put up results for MVP etc. I just wanted yall to know that I am sure he will get to it just as soon as he can for yall. Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 967846
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next