ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion

Go down 
+14
Santos
Doggerz
Sir Boydly Boydster
Tanisha, The HBGIC
Deetster
Tiffani
Enchantress
Brant
derB
Kyle
Staciekins
Kenya
Amanda Leigh
Thian
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 pm

It was apparent as the little group came from off the two paths that they stood in Little Red Riding Hoods home village. . ..

However, one did not emerge, boyd was missing! The wolf had gotten him as they travelled during the night.

Jackie had emerged behind stacie eliminating her. . . .

Kenya laughing as she took on the role of the sorcerer shot Deetster with a lightning bolt

and as the last meal of Little Red's village Santos had grabbed Virtuanno as Jackie and Kenya stomped at the weapon Virtuanno held.

The village of Little Red Riding hood could not be saved by the villagers.

GAME OVER - WEREWOLVES WIN!

PLAYERS ALIVE

2. Virtuanno
4. Deetster
6. Staciekins
7. Sir Boydly Boydster
8. Jackie
10. Kenya
11. Cam
17. Santos

The Dead:
Day 1: Termy - Lynched - Role: Lycan
Night 1: No One
Day 2: Dragonlady640 - lynched - role: Aura Seer
Day 2: Dragonbunny - Lynched - role: Villager
Night 2: Brant - Night Killed - Role: Villager
Day 3: Mandie - Lynched - Role: Villager
Night 3: Tanisha - Night Killed - Role: Villager
Day 4: Tiffani - Lynched - Role: Werewolf
Night 4: Kyle - Night Killed - Role: Little Red Riding Hood
Day 5: derB - Illness death: Role: Sick Relative
Day 5: Cam - Lynched - Role: Unknown
Night 6 ???????????????????????

I don't have time to write up a full thing yet, but I wanted to get results up for you guys right away.

Please give me this evening to write things up.

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:01 pm

LMAO This is funny to me. IDK why.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Probably because I was right about Stacie and Boyd being innocent. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:10 pm

I KNEW CAM WAS EVIL!!!! But nobody wanted to listen.. haha and by the time the last round came around.. I wasn't going to go on that I thought he was evil.. since I knew I picked him at the start of the game.. I wanted to kill off another innocent and have them kill Cam... hahaha. Oh well I tried Razz

I also kept going on about my suspicious on Santos.. and those were correct too.. and I gotta say it.. dragonbunny was right about Jackie.. remember he randomly thought she was evil again.. hahaha!

Mandie, congrats on being right about Stacie and Boyd.. but you weren't correct about other people.. like me and Cam. I was originally innocent and he was evil. Yes I ended up turning evil in the last round.. but that was literally the last round.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Alright, so I have a bit of time, not much but here are some of my thoughts that I have witnessed during the game, and outside on AIM.

With a group this size people will always have differing opinions on people.

Whether it is just personally not getting along for some reason, or you are better friends with someone that people don't look objectively at all people.

Virtuanno was the Hunter
Kenya was the Doppleganger who had selected on day 1 Cam
Cam was the sorcerer.
Tiffani / Santos The werewolves
Jackie was the Enchanter.
Deetster was a villager
Boyd just a villager
Stacie a villager.

The winning team at this point is.

Tiffani
Jackie
Santos
Cam
Kenya

If you guys would send me your vote via AIM who you want to be this seasons MVP please do.

you CANNOT vote yourself.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Awesome Game Thian!!!

=)
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:14 pm

I never had you on my innocent list Kenya.

Only people I claimed were innocent who werent were Santos and Cam. But that could have changed had I stayed in longer.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:14 pm

I knew Donna, Kyle, Stacie, Boyd, Tanisha and myself were all innocent.

Last edited by Amanda on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

I know you said I was evil. Which is why I said you were wrong about me because at that point in time I wasn't evil.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 pm

You were on An evil list of mine because I had not found anything in your words to suggest your were innocent. Of course, *I had a bunch of people on my evil list. I stated once that you ALL can't be evil. Process of elimination.

Are you proud of yourself and your game play Kenya? Just wondering.

GOOD JOB SANTOS AND CAM. Yall fooled me haha

Last edited by Amanda on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 pm

I do have the night actions logged and which path people took on the last round.

I will have to either get those up tomorrow or tonight depending on if I go out tonight or not.

I do want to thank everyone for playing and at least sticking with it.

there were rocky parts and I know it gets tough some times but we live, we learn and we grow at being better mafia/ werewolf players.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:17 pm

we love you thian. Thank you for another great OrgPlanet game!!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Thian, it was truly a well thought out game. You can't be at fault for the way it was played. You hosted a game that was very good with some very head strong people. I think it was great. I am glad I made it to the end, even if I didn't win. I held out with the big ole' bad wolves and the other Baddies!! And of course, Boyd! =)
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Great game, too bad the town couldnt pull it out. Congratz to the baddies.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:25 pm

I wholeheartedly had hoped this game would have been a little more exciting with the large cast and night twists and everything. But the town just kinda rolled over and conceded the power to wolves. The only momentum we really gained is when Kyle sacrificed himself to expose Tiff in a role trade. After that, it was kind of a sealed deal given Kenya's doppleganger scenario, piled with my idea that Cam was the Hunter and then him using it to coast.

Oh well though, we made it to the finish line which is honestly more than I could have asked for given the circumstances. Good job baddies, you played our emotions well.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Kyle's reveal of Tiff was Epic. Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion 535556
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:31 pm

I am proud of my game play in this game.. I felt like I actually put my all into this game and tried the best I could for the villagers. I played as if I was one since I didn't FOR sure know if I'd turn evil or not. I knew that my idea about the role reveal would possibly backfire in my face if Cam did turn out to be evil but I risked it because I really did try hard for the villagers to win.

I feel like I mentioned a lot of insightful things that I felt that none of the actual villagers even noticed that I was saying.. and I knew that the main person that would even care about what I was saying was Jackie but I also knew that if she was evil then anything I said wouldn't matter LOL! I am glad that Deet actually was seeing and understanding what I was saying though.

EDIT- that was to Mandie's question.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 pm

I just typed a huge thing with comments for every player, but there was some board error that deleted it when I tried to hit post.

I'm honestly most pleased with the fact that Kyle was NOT evil. I died thinking I had made a huge mistake and really hurt the village, so I'm glad to be somewhat redeemed in retracting my vote for him since he was the seer. I was really impressed with how Kyle was able to be suspicious enough long enough to use his power to help the village get some good information.

Good job to everyone! I'll post more specific comments later.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Kyle, I agree... your role reveal on Tiffani... EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:45 pm

I'll try again starting with the evil roles.

Cam, you are amazing at acting the exact opposite of how I'd expect you to act being evil each game. The last two games I played with you where you were evil, you would have been the #1 person on my safe list after the first round. Good job! I guess now I understand why you understood the intricacies of the sorcerer role so well.

Jackie, like Cam, I didn't suspect you much at all. I felt like you did an even better job of being evil this game than the game where you were evil with Dragonldy and Phoc --- and I voted for you for MVP that game. So basically, job well done. Were you the Enchanter? I was suspicious of Santos and couldn't quite understand why you kept clearing him, so if you were the Enchanter and he was a wolf, that would make sense to me. Also the fact that you voted for me early in Day 2 was one of the main reasons I didn't suspect you...I don't know how to tell how you're evil at all.

Santos, good job of winning your first game as an evil role! That's something that I failed miserably at doing my first game evil. When I was night-killed here, my thought was, "Santos killed me" because I thought I might be onto something with my theory of how you came to the board and didn't say anything the one night, but you killed me before I had a chance to accuse you. Well done.

Tiffani, see, you WERE evil! :-P Even though my signalling theory was completely off for you, right? Good job of being a huge target of mine yet answering my questions well enough that I never actually voted for you.

Kenya, you were exactly what the evil roles needed to win by picking Cam. I also felt like you did a great job of coming up with things like the role reveal and not being afraid to throw your vote around when you were good. Good job at doing what I felt was helping both of your sides a lot.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Im on my phone but I just wanna say great job on the nk, santos, my little wolf. Smile I Was worried youd think kenya was the enchanter and could block virt because of cams final words...uh cam...? Lol Anyway, I'll post later but it was great fun watching over my wolves...and cam great job looking innocent. Kyle and virt, great job looking guilty and staying alive.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:53 pm

UP NOW:

CAMS CONFESSIONALS ((LOL why didn't you just make a note pad and paste yourself doggerz?!!?)) anywho... here it is

DAY 1
When I got the PM saying I had an evil role, I was both excited and concerned. Having just come off a game as a baddie, and not doing so well, I've got my work cut out for me. I figured I had to be more active this time because if you're not, you get targeted. Plain and simple. It doesn't matter if you're good or bad, you're seen as "not helping" and not needed.

It's interesting. I'm playing the game as a villager would, questioning and following leads of people I suspect to be baddies. However, if I get a feeling that someone is indeed bad, I need to divert attention away from them. This round, I felt that Termy was a pretty safe bet as having a "good" role, so I cast my vote to lynch him. I kinda said that I did it since he hadn't been around, and I'd revisit my vote later if he showed up. Well, he never did, so my vote stayed.

I'm being active enough to not cause suspicion. It's funny, I think my "return to the game from inactivity" post actually helped me a lot more than if I had been posting periodically from the start. Everyone was happy to see me back, and didn't even cast a glance at the possibility of me being evil for the rest of the round. As long as I keep showing that I at least care, and am trying to find wolves, I'll be good to go.

DAY 2
Brant keeps harping on the fact that I changed my avatar and name to Cam Monster. I truly did it just because I had recently watched Born This Way, and thought the ending shot was hilarious. Although maybe it'll fit as a clue to the other monster roles in the game.

WTF is up with all the cake? I hope it's just people having fun. Otherwise, they're idiots.

DAY 3
I posted in the game that Denny's food tasted really GOOD, but was actually BAD for me. We'll see if anyone picks up on the hint at my role. So far no one has in about 2 pages. It might have been noticed by another evil role who just wants to keep it secret.

DAY 4
Fail. I investigated the person that died the next day. I thought Brant may have been the seer because he kept saying he felt like he time in this game was short. I guess he just meant that he had been painting such a large target on himself since he was talking so much and helping the village a ton. Not really sure who to check out next :/

DAY 5
So a few players are trying to ask people specifically what their roles are, to try to flush out the baddies. I'm just playing along with it, and if I'm asked directly what I am...I'll just lie and say I'm "Not a regular villager" as others have. I figure I'm not even lying by saying that. And it's ambiguous so no one learns anything from it. Villagers are silly folk. I'm gonna go pew! pew! with my sorcerer staff and they're gonna be all like "Oh no!! Stop zappin us with ur powers!" Then I'll laugh maniacally and continue to watch villagers die from the shadows. I wonder if I have an underground lair or a secret cave somewhere. Where do I do my sorcerering from? Am I really that bad of a guy? What if I'm forced to be evil by an even MORE evil person? What would that person be called? SUPER sorcerer? I bet I can shoot fireballs. It would be cool if I had 1 fireball I could cast for the game, to insta-kill someone. Kinda like the hunter who can kill upon dying. But alas I must lurk, trying to find the dreaded seer known as Red Riding Hood. What happens when I find her? I'm certainly not going to be like "OMG THE SEER IS (insert seer's name)!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I'd just be killed cuz they'd be all like "OH HEY UR THE SORCERER DIE NOW KTHX!" I wonder if I'd be able to hint at it at all. I mean if we get into a position where we have an advantage, I could just reveal it with no fear of dying if killing the seer would end the game. Freakin seer, so elusive, like me! I'm all up in ur game, stayin all active, contributin to ur discussionz. No one's the wiser. Do I have a pet? Yes. I have a jaguar named Felix. Get it? Felix the Cat? Kids... I wonder if anyone has caught on that I'm evil yet, and are helping me along in the game by following my posts and kinda going in the same direction I am. Like we're some Quartet of Evil. Does "tetra" mean 4? Tetra-Evil? I'll work on that. Maybe just Tetra. Wasn't she the girl in Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker? Now I've gone and exhausted myself. OMG what do I sleep on? An evil bed of straw? Or perhaps just a normal bed? I....don't.....know....zzzzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Ps brant i missed you when they killed you...
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Amanda wrote:
Probably because I was right about Stacie and Boyd being innocent. *shrug*

And wrong about Cam & Santos *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm

I already said that?

Didnt you read???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next