ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion

Go down 
+8
Deetster
Brant
derB
Amanda Leigh
Dragonbunny
Tiffani
Doggerz
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Christmas was around the corner for Winterland, and as the group became more and more nervous. . . .

all signs had pointed to one possible suspect. Caroling Cam. . . .

as the Candy Cane police car pulled up. . . . the police had looked at the group and asked the little village.

Now who is the guilty party?

All fingers had pointed to Cam. . .

With a quick grab poor Cam was taken off to Ice Jail. . . .

Moments later a telephone ring was heard by the great Christmas Tree. . . . . .

*ring ring rin ring*.

Hello?.... yes ? I'll let them know right away. No, I don't think they quite figured it out yet either. . . . .

Yes, it is a great shame for them. . . . . .Thank you for the information

the telephone was hung up and as the quiet eyes gazed upon each other. The fate of Cam was surely unsure as unsure could be.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the police have investigated Cam and it appears that. . .

Cam is . . . .

the Final Grinch. Congratulations Winterland, you have saved Christmas!

PLAYER LIST
4. Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion 37519 Role: Elf
5. Merry Mandie Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion 37519 Role: Cindy Lou
7. Jackie Frost Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion 37519 Role: Elf
10. Ghost Of Christmas Brant Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion 37519 Role: Elf
12. Dasher Deetster. Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion 37519 Role: Elf

In Ice Jail
Day 1: Christmas Dragon ((dragonldy)) - Role: Elf
Day 2: Snowy Pete - Role: Jack Frost
Day 3: Merry Chrismoose - Role: Grinch
Day 4: Bah HumPhoc - Role: Elf
Day 5: Caroling Cam - Role: Grinch

Abducted to the Ice Cave
Night 1: No one
Night 2: No one
Night 3: DragonSnow DragonTear - Role: Santa Claus
Night 4: Tiffani Tree - Role: Christmas Angel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reunion time.

I had organized a bit of what went on, however as you guys eliminated the grinches there was not much strategy talk between them.

I did get a few things from people for Day Night 1, Night 2.

I didn't really follow through with organizing Night 3 and then failed miserably to do much for night 4. . . . the holidays really had its toll on how busy I actually did get with family.

So thanks for understanding.

I realllllly want to commend the baddies. This game was a little unbalanced after Jack Frost had been taken out. So I am really glad you guys got as far as you did with all the investigative roles.

So here you have it what I have gotten up so far.

Sorry it isn't formatted or pretty n shizzzzz

Day 1
Christmas Dragon Jailed - Christmas Ornament Holder 1
Night 1 Actions
Tiffani Tree - Christmas Angel - Used Power of Life
Snowy Pete - Jack Frost - Disabled Brant - No Effect
Merry Chrismoose - Grinch - Targetted Deetster - No Effect
Caroling Cam - Grinch - Targetted Deetster - No Effect
DragonSnow - Santa Claus - Targetted Pete - Guilty Read
Merry Mandie - Cindy Lou - Tracked Merry Chrismoose - Notified
Christmas Ornament Dropped on Day 2

Night 1 Confessionals

DragonSnow
"hey hows it going?, its time to ho ho ho and choose someone to invesergater, im gonna pick to investigate pete this round and hopefully i don't get whacked during the night phase haha have a good one"
----------------------------------------------------
Ghost Of Christmas Brant
The Good Guys:
Who is most suspicious to you and why?
Every single person is suspicious in my eyes, and I'm having a difficult time pinpointing specific people. I suppose the obvious three people who I accused (Pete, DragonSnow, Merry Chrismoose) are the most suspicious in my eyes and are who I think could be the most likely trio. Pete and DragonSnow are just acting strange, and there's this little bit of hesistance it seems in the way that Merry Chrismoose is speaking that makes me suspect him as well.
Who is least suspicious to you any why?
I guess Cam and Tiffani are the least suspicous people to me? It's hard to classify anyone as "least suspicious," but nothing that they have said has set off warning bells in my head like I've felt a little for everyone else. Jackie and Kenya are moderately suspicious in that they're acting how they normally act, but it still seems a bit off. I am neutral on Deetster, Mandie, and PhocQ.
Who do you think will disappear tonight and why?
Hopefully no one disappears. The Christmas Angel hopefully can and will save someone so we'll have 11 people here tomorrow and some possible help from our good roles. If someone does disappear, I suppose it could be me, Jackie, Merry Chrismoose, or Kenya. One of the more active players who isn't evil because we're probably most threatening to the evil roles. I'd be honored for it to be me because I'd much rather go out in the night for being a threat than kept around to frame later.
---------------------------------------------
Jackie Frost
PLAYER LIST
1. Caroling Cam - He's pretty hard to figure out because I feel like he usually bandwagons or votes personally but right now I'm not getting any evil vibes from him.
2. Snowy Pete - I am a bit worried that he may be evil and I can't see it. A few others have mentioned this but I do agree with a lot of his points. The problem is I felt this way about Brant and he was evil, so....I'm hoping I'm not missing something with Pete.
3. Tiffani Tree - I haven't seen enough from her to know either way at this point. I'm just hoping she is good and can get back online and help us.
4. Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer - Kenya could be evil but she seems so aggressive that I am thinking she has a good role in this game. She was pushing for a Tiffani vote pretty hard and, who knows, that could be because she felt it was an easy lynch and she really is evil. I think that could be true but at this point there isn't enough evidence for me to suspect her.
5. Merry Mandie - I really have no idea. I never do about her. TBH, I would probably want to vote for her next unless I see a glaring reason to vote for someone else. I don't know how much support I would get, though.
6. Bah HumPhoc - I happen to know his lack of posting is really something he has little control over right now so I do hope he sticks around long enough to get a new computer. His presence always adds a lot to these games so I really notice his absence. Again, with him I have no idea whether he's good or evil.
7. Jackie Frost - I'm just an adorable little elf with a very big mouth.
9. DragonSnow ((Dragontear)) - I still find him a bit fishy but I do concede that his questionable comments/behavior could just be his personality. I do kind of believe him that he may have a good role but if he does I think it was really stupid to bring it up. If he survives the night I would probably be more suspicious of him. Anyone can say anything in this game so were his hints about being beneficial just for that reason? Maybe.
10. Ghost Of Christmas Brant - Funny but he seems suspicious to me right now. I'm just not sure if it's because I believed him SO MUCH in the last Wolf game and he was a bad guy, though. I also got to watch his posts in Mafia knowing he was evil, but that was from a perspective where I knew all the roles. I think maybe he was right about his credibility being damaged. I'm just not sure if that's why I find him suspicious or if he really is. I do think that people will be more tempted to believe he isn't evil since he was twice in a row, though. That is dangerous so I am going to keep my eye on him.
11. Merry Chrismoose - I feel like the only one who thought my suspicions of derB were logical, lol. It does make me question whether I am just reading something into his posts that isn't there, or if my intuition is just better than everyone else's, lol. It does make me feel that a precedent has been set, though. Like I almost feel like my ideas will never be listened to, lol.
12. Dasher Deetster. - Hmmmm this one is bugging me. I know he is busy but his participation has really fallen off from previous games. And last game when he was evil he was really confused on how to act. He said this to me behind the scenes and I think even on the board. If that is the case, and he remains as inactive as he has been, I would really be tempted to think he has an evil role - only this time one with power.
In Ice Jail
Day 1: Christmas Dragon ((dragonldy)) - Role: Elf - She was a vote but when she is willing to just vote with the majority, no matter who it is, and never offer up anything to help us, she is just a liability.
My concern this night round is that I'll be killed because it's always my concern. If that happens, well that really sucks. I just hope whoever the Grinches are have other targets in mind. That's really about all I can say at this point. I hope I live to see Day 2.
------------------------------------------------------
Dasher Deetster
The Good Guys:
Who is most suspicious to you and why?
I would have to say Dragonsnow is the person that stands out the most to me as just saying things that don't feel like the words of a good little elf.
Who is least suspicious to you any why?
Myself. I really don't trust anyone else, and you really can't since people are tricky and good, and you can never eliminate someone as a possibility.
Who do you think will disappear tonight and why?
I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone who is acting really stable and solid as an elf. I'm expecting either way for the more loud people to be attacked, so maybe Jackie Frost if she's innocent, or the ghost of christmas brant.
-------------------------------------------
Snowy Pete
I am disabling Brant this evening
The Bad Guys:
What strategies are you forming with your team?
As two of us were brought up as suspicious, myself included, we have devised a plan that could possibly help trick people into voting out the seer. If the seer comes out and says that I am Jack Frost I will say that I am the seer and that he is lying. It may be a stretch and might not work but I'm hoping I can pull it off. Hopefully though it doesn't come to that, best case scenario is the group agrees to jail one of their own, and we take out another person in the next night. Its a plan that could buy us one extra day and help us win over the others. Not the best plan and I'm not the most influential person lol so it may not work but me disabling Brant could be used to say that I was suspicious of how suspicious he was of me.
The Grinches are taking out Deet tonight, so that it is a random choice and doesn't point back to any of us. That is the reason they didn't choose Jackie, Brant or DragonSnow.
Who do you feel suspects you most and Why?
This question is very easy, Brant easily suspects me the most. I wish I could read into people as good as he and Jackie seem to be able to at times. I think we need to get him out asap but for now we are better off just disabling him.
Who do you feel suspects you least and Why?
I'm not sure who suspects me least, I sorta want to say Jackie but then I feel that she is staying quiet about whether she really finds me suspicious or not to try to learn more about the way I act. I guess at this point maybe Tiffani or Mandie suspect me least.
Power Roles: With your selection or choice tonight please give a reason to why you will be using it on who ever.
I am disabling Brant tonight because based on the way he played the first day I feel that he has a role, was thinking of disabling DragonSnow who seems to almost certainly have a role but so does Brant, I think he may be the Christmas Angel and if so and tries to save the Grinches victim I can block it.
-----------------------------------------
OK, thirteen pages later lol I get my net and phone back and of course I have doctor's appointment, then son has extra hockey game tonight and daughter had to prebowl tonight since she won't be here Saturday lol
Thoughts and answers to your confessional questions
I'm really irritated that Kenya was so focused on me being such dead weight when meanwhile I only saw like three posts from Deet and just the usual "Hey I'm here and I agree with everything being said as long as it ain't about me because that's all I'm good for" dragonlady lol Her logic was just nonsense. Kenya's that is. First, wtf is this using dial up if your DSL is down? Is this an American thing? Because I have never heard of it. My internet is through my phone company but it's highspeed, or DSL or something like that lol I know that I would have to pay for dial up to have dial up, but nontheless, I didnt' even have my phone line period. Totally sucked, so it kind of irks me that people just assumed I had to be spying on the game. I'm very happy Jackie came to my defense and made it clear it HAD to be internet. She knows, that even when my bestest friend in the world died and I couldn't function, I still got on and told everyone what was happening. I'll make sure to tell everyone this when a post is opened for us to speak lol for now, I'm venting baby! lol And DEET?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?! He could've EASILY said, hey, in this game we're in, she selfvoted twice and was voted out because she disappeared so I definitely KNOW she's not sneaking around! Anyway, hopefully they don't think I was just spying on the game. Believe it or not, except for facebook and watching Survivor, the only thing I cared about internet wise was this game, so I'm glad I got on in the nick of time and saved my ass.

"Who is most suspicious"
DT - I picked up on his wording in a few of his sentences and noticed I wasn't the only one, so I believe there's something there and now he's going to have a hard time backtracking.
Kenya - she almost ripped me a new one and I wasn't even here but I'm feeling the sting lol
"Who is least suspicious"
Dragonlady hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
"What strategies do you see yourself and/or your team using to fullfill your win condition"
GAWD I dont' know. I will definitely NOT ever play UTR because man alive these players are VICIOUS lol
I will obviously have to start out with defending myself. Why I showed up in the 11th hour to save myself. Really was meant to be I'd say lol My heart was thumping when I saw my name, i went straight to the last page, which was page 12 then, and was like OMG OMG and when I saw it said 6 of 7 I thought OMG ok good, I can hopefully win them over. As much as I would've understood, I also didnt' want such a good role to be wasted. I'm looking forward to seeing if I can make it work. My biggest hope is that somehow one of the baddies becomes obvious and if we can't get a lynch then I can banish him muahahahahahaha I will try to read between the lines, see who is speaking in "tongues" and just hope I'm hit by inspiration. We'll see what else I can pick up along the way.

I choose to use my power of life tonight.
I do feel good about thwarting the bad guys but I also feel kind of blah about using it so early. Then again.......................the people that requested the Angel use this power may be bad guys wanting the angel to get rid of it right away. Man, lmao I'm conflicted because I'm also worried that the baddies will ice me if I'm not careful, but I'm trying to figure out would I be a likely first night target, especially when some people suspect that I may have been "spying" instead of just being gone.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea ok, i'm using it, done, i'm going to bed so i can't change my mind lol hahahahahah
-----------------------------------------------------
Caroling Cam
The Bad Guys:
What strategies are you forming with your team?
We talked a lot one night before we sent our decisions in for the round. But we decided that the best strategy for this round would be to boot a random person, someone that hadn't drawn much attention. That way, the elves wouldn't be able to figure out anything from it, as the kill would indeed be random.
Who do you feel suspects you most and Why?
I don't think anyone suspects me at this point. Pete is in trouble though, and Rich has drawn a bit of attention. Brant is gunning hardcore for Pete, with a few others kinda tagging along, one being Kenya. Rich apparently drew some suspicion from Jackie, but I don't think that's of as much concern.
Who do you feel suspects you least and Why?
Everyone doesn't suspect me at this point. I haven't really posted much to give people a reason to be looking at me right now.
-----------------------------------------
The Grinches Begin to Plan!
Dogdude84 (9:34:32 PM): hola
therebemoose (9:34:37 PM): hey pete
castleoblivion20 (9:34:41 PM): hey
therebemoose (9:35:01 PM): well I was thinking
Dogdude84 (9:35:04 PM): so what are we thinking for the kill and the block?
therebemoose (9:35:15 PM): I am not entirely sure
therebemoose (9:35:20 PM): and am up for suggestions
therebemoose (9:35:40 PM): but I thouhgt that a no-kill might be an option we could consider
Dogdude84 (9:35:45 PM): i'd say jail brant because he's onto pete, but jailing him would almost confirm his suspicions of pete
castleoblivion20 (9:35:46 PM): I think if DragonSnow has a role like he basically said, he's someone to keep in mind
therebemoose (9:36:16 PM): I agree with pete, if we do kill somebody, it should probably be dragonsnow
Dogdude84 (9:36:28 PM): dragon snow is a person i think we could lynch in a day round because he has been suspicious
therebemoose (9:36:37 PM): that as well
castleoblivion20 (9:36:48 PM): I was also thinking, Brant is suspicious of me and I suck at getting suspicions off of me, so maybe I could lie and say I had one of the other roles to see if it could force out the person who actually has the role
Dogdude84 (9:36:51 PM): i think other people would be willing to go after him
therebemoose (9:37:05 PM): I was thinking a no-kill because if the cindy lou tracks one of us, namely pete or myself, we are gonna get caught
Dogdude84 (9:37:20 PM): what does the tracking thing do again?
Dogdude84 (9:37:25 PM): does cindy find out our role?
therebemoose (9:37:45 PM): the cindy lou will tell the person who their target visited that night
castleoblivion20 (9:38:13 PM): I think that I want to block DragonSnow, in case he has a role
therebemoose (9:38:30 PM): so if I was the cindy lou, and pete disabled cam, and I tracked pete, I would be told pete used some sort of ability on cam, just not specifically what
Dogdude84 (9:38:42 PM): oh alright
therebemoose (9:39:02 PM): that's what I was thinking pete
Dogdude84 (9:39:15 PM): do we want to jail him too though?
castleoblivion20 (9:39:31 PM): but if I block DragonSnow, and Cindy Lou tracks me, which is possible, then killing DragonSnow might not be a good move
therebemoose (9:39:44 PM): no, I guess not
Dogdude84 (9:39:46 PM): we'd almost be better off jailing a random person this round
therebemoose (9:39:50 PM): that is the thing
Dogdude84 (9:39:58 PM): so no one could read into it
therebemoose (9:40:04 PM): I am worried about the santa and cindy lou roles
therebemoose (9:40:08 PM): plus
Dogdude84 (9:40:17 PM): santa is the seer right?
therebemoose (9:40:21 PM): if the angel follows through with Brants plan
castleoblivion20 (9:40:21 PM): yes
therebemoose (9:40:24 PM): correct
therebemoose (9:40:40 PM): then anyone we try to kill will be save unless pete manages to disable the angel
Dogdude84 (9:41:02 PM): oh because they don't have to pick a specific name
therebemoose (9:41:07 PM): correct
therebemoose (9:41:24 PM): thats another reason I was thinking a no-kill
Dogdude84 (9:41:35 PM): is their skill wasted even if we don't kill?
therebemoose (9:41:36 PM): I think that would just waste the angels 'save' ability
therebemoose (9:41:46 PM): I could PM Thian to find out
Dogdude84 (9:41:57 PM): yeah
Dogdude84 (9:42:56 PM): so if we do a no kill, the villagers will think the angel used her skill
Dogdude84 (9:43:15 PM): or...we decided against killing lol
castleoblivion20 (9:43:25 PM): but if she does use her skill, how would we know?
Dogdude84 (9:43:34 PM): we won't lol
Dogdude84 (9:43:49 PM): only way to be sure is to attempt a kill and have it blocked
therebemoose (9:43:54 PM): that's the thing
therebemoose (9:44:19 PM): I wouldn't put it past Brant to be the angel
Dogdude84 (9:44:27 PM): so yeah we'll have to find out if the angel skill is wasted if we don't attempt a kill
therebemoose (9:44:30 PM): and have this set up like he is gonna use his ability
therebemoose (9:44:32 PM): but not
castleoblivion20 (9:44:38 PM): I was thinking Brant may be the angel
Dogdude84 (9:44:39 PM): yea true
Dogdude84 (9:44:56 PM): he's playing pretty aggressively
therebemoose (9:45:02 PM): indeed
castleoblivion20 (9:45:11 PM): I feel right now that Brant and DragonSnow are most likely two of the roles, I could block Brant, you could kill DragonSnow
therebemoose (9:45:41 PM): yeah, those are the two targets I had thought of as well
Dogdude84 (9:45:59 PM): do we think we could jail him during the day though? dragonsnow
castleoblivion20 (9:46:26 PM): I do think that cause Brant is so focused on me for some reason killing him might not be smart, but then again we could always use the argument that I'm being framed
therebemoose (9:46:40 PM): I am fairly certain that whatever role( s ) DragonSnow does not have will chose to target either him, pete, or me, if they can target
Dogdude84 (9:46:56 PM): yeah
Dogdude84 (9:47:24 PM): i'd be ok with DS jail, and brant block
Dogdude84 (9:47:36 PM): but we should find out about the angel, if their skill is wasted
therebemoose (9:47:41 PM): which is what worries me about what targets we should choose. We would need to make it look like we are following through with the rounds suspicions
Dogdude84 (9:47:43 PM): if we were to not make a kill
Dogdude84 (9:48:04 PM): or we could just kill blindly and have people confused
therebemoose (9:48:15 PM): that is another thing I considered
therebemoose (9:48:51 PM): but if we are set up by the angel, and investigated by the cindy lou, and we end up killing our target, whoever got investigated is toast
therebemoose (9:49:09 PM): unless it's pete
Dogdude84 (9:49:15 PM): not necessarily
Dogdude84 (9:49:26 PM): the seer has to convince the town about their investigation
Dogdude84 (9:49:42 PM): if they come out with their role, it only helps us
therebemoose (9:49:48 PM): true enough
Dogdude84 (9:50:02 PM): and people have to buy it anyway
Dogdude84 (9:50:10 PM): we could argue that someone else is the seer, but that puts us in danger
castleoblivion20 (9:50:25 PM): well I could also lie about being the seer, to throw everyone off
therebemoose (9:50:52 PM): we could do that
therebemoose (9:50:59 PM): but maybe as a last resort?
castleoblivion20 (9:51:02 PM): if I get people to believe me and put the real seer in the ice jail, it buys us one day, I mean I'd definitely be done the next day
therebemoose (9:51:12 PM): the round the seer reveals themselves, call them out as a liar?
Dogdude84 (9:51:12 PM): but then if the grinches don't kill you, claiming to be the seer, they would know you're evil
Dogdude84 (9:51:30 PM): right exactly
castleoblivion20 (9:51:47 PM): yeah, the seer says they are the seer, I say they are lying cause I am the seer
therebemoose (9:51:57 PM): yup
castleoblivion20 (9:52:26 PM): get the town to jail the real seer, that night we take someone out and blcok another person, next day they would know I lied and take me out
Dogdude84 (9:52:47 PM): yah
Dogdude84 (9:52:58 PM): so we have 2 days to act, we need to PM thian that one question
therebemoose (9:53:01 PM): yup, that would be the ideal situation in that scenario
Dogdude84 (9:53:03 PM): and we can go from there
therebemoose (9:53:10 PM): I sent it to him
Dogdude84 (9:53:14 PM): o ok cool
therebemoose (9:53:19 PM): he is usually pretty quick
Dogdude84 (9:53:28 PM): he's afk on aim
therebemoose (9:54:09 PM): so if the angels role is wasted from use
therebemoose (9:54:16 PM): do we go for a no kill?
therebemoose (9:54:52 PM): and maybe Cam targets me, I target Pete, and Pete disables DragonTear, to stop whatever role he might have?
castleoblivion20 (9:55:09 PM): I think, since two of us have come up as suspicious I think we shouldn't risk a no kill if we can help it
therebemoose (9:55:10 PM): so that way, we all look on the up and up if we are investigated?
Dogdude84 (9:56:17 PM): i have a feeling pete will get seer'd
therebemoose (9:56:27 PM): I don't really want to not kill either
therebemoose (9:56:43 PM): but the angel role will eff with our kill if it's used anyway
Dogdude84 (9:57:11 PM): might just be best to kill, even if the angel uses their skill
therebemoose (9:57:14 PM): so I was kind of hoping to goad the angel into using the ability
therebemoose (9:57:16 PM): so it's wasted
Dogdude84 (9:57:20 PM): yah
therebemoose (9:57:49 PM): andif it's not wasted
Dogdude84 (9:57:50 PM): i think they'll save it for later though
therebemoose (9:57:59 PM): we kill Brant? or DragonTear?
therebemoose (9:58:02 PM): random?
Dogdude84 (9:58:13 PM): if we kill brant, pete will be lynched
therebemoose (9:58:23 PM): whichever we kill, we should probably disable the other
Dogdude84 (9:58:29 PM): yah
castleoblivion20 (9:58:57 PM): I think either DragonTear or random, we could do Brant and I could say I'm being framed cause it would be way too obvious for me to choose him
Dogdude84 (9:59:02 PM): i wonder too, if angel skill is returned to them if we disable it
castleoblivion20 (9:59:27 PM): no the angel does not get the skill back
Dogdude84 (9:59:32 PM): pete that's a good point it might actually be best to kill brant
Dogdude84 (9:59:35 PM): and play that angle
therebemoose (9:59:36 PM): I can say if it's disabled the same night it's used, it's wasted and gone
therebemoose (9:59:39 PM): I asked that before
Dogdude84 (9:59:57 PM): so maybe kill and disable brant, eyah
therebemoose (10:00:56 PM): that also incriminates me to an extent
Dogdude84 (10:01:01 PM): how so
therebemoose (10:01:07 PM): but I think the only other person that suspects me is Jackie
therebemoose (10:01:17 PM): he had suspected me a little bit earlier inthe round
Dogdude84 (10:01:26 PM): oh ok
therebemoose (10:01:29 PM): when I mentioned the cindy lou plan
therebemoose (10:01:42 PM): and jackie got tweaked about it, then so did he
Dogdude84 (10:01:57 PM): perhaps kill jackie disable brant?
therebemoose (10:02:30 PM): I thought about that too
therebemoose (10:02:46 PM): but I couldn't think of a good agnle to play on that one
therebemoose (10:03:11 PM): she was pretty hard up suspicious of me I think
Dogdude84 (10:03:39 PM): well, if we go random, there is no suspicion on any of us
Dogdude84 (10:03:49 PM): and we can just disable someone
therebemoose (10:04:15 PM): who whould we choose if random?
therebemoose (10:04:36 PM): hmm, I just thought
therebemoose (10:04:48 PM): Jackie and Brant lobbied pretty hard for Tiff to stay
therebemoose (10:05:01 PM): we might be able to play that triangle if they all live
therebemoose (10:05:05 PM): through the night
Dogdude84 (10:05:14 PM): but they have no idea of tiff's role
therebemoose (10:05:23 PM): thats true, and we know that
therebemoose (10:05:27 PM): but no one else does
Dogdude84 (10:05:38 PM): ah good point
therebemoose (10:06:03 PM): we could maybe kill Phoc?
Dogdude84 (10:06:21 PM): yah, or deet
therebemoose (10:06:25 PM): he came up with no leads or votes
Dogdude84 (10:06:32 PM): ah ok
therebemoose (10:06:34 PM): and said next to nothing
Dogdude84 (10:06:44 PM): oh, one thing i'm worried about is that my vote was left on tiff at the end of the round
Dogdude84 (10:06:55 PM): but that was because i didn't come around in time to see everyone flip
therebemoose (10:06:58 PM): I noticed that too
therebemoose (10:07:11 PM): right
therebemoose (10:07:16 PM): since it happened so fast
Dogdude84 (10:07:21 PM): yah
therebemoose (10:07:26 PM): I think they would have a hard time making that stick
Dogdude84 (10:07:31 PM): hopefully
Dogdude84 (10:07:56 PM): it's not like me and dragon ldy were together, because she was innocent
Dogdude84 (10:08:22 PM): if she were a grinch, that would make me look REAL bad for staying on tiff
castleoblivion20 (10:08:42 PM): I just hope me starting the vote on Dragonldy doesn't make me more suspicious, hopefully it helps a little more
therebemoose (10:09:31 PM): it would be nice if that got by
therebemoose (10:09:44 PM): but I bet Brant is gonna push that like there's no tomorrow
therebemoose (10:10:01 PM): and likely for him, in the game, there won't be, lol
Dogdude84 (10:10:27 PM): hahaha
therebemoose (10:12:21 PM): ugh
therebemoose (10:12:36 PM): Thian thought I asked the same question I did last time, lol
Dogdude84 (10:12:42 PM): lmao
therebemoose (10:13:13 PM): but I really think
therebemoose (10:13:21 PM): once the angel decides to use that ability
therebemoose (10:13:27 PM): it has to work that night
therebemoose (10:13:30 PM): or it won't at all
therebemoose (10:13:35 PM): and they lose it
Dogdude84 (10:14:10 PM): sounds like that's how it should go
castleoblivion20 (10:14:59 PM): thats what it says in the role description, "If you are blocked by Jack Frost when using your power, you will be told you were blocked, unfortunately you will not get your action back. So be careful."
therebemoose (10:15:43 PM): I asked him about an attempted no-kill as well
Dogdude84 (10:15:49 PM): yah
therebemoose (10:15:56 PM): if the move is wasted when we don't try to kill
therebemoose (10:16:38 PM): really the only way I see the ability getting saved for later is if brant is the angel
therebemoose (10:16:53 PM): by trying to set up something crazy
therebemoose (10:17:01 PM): to test us
Dogdude84 (10:17:19 PM): mhm
therebemoose (10:18:21 PM): to me, it looks like we might have to end up killing a random
therebemoose (10:18:41 PM): or DragonSnow
Dogdude84 (10:18:53 PM): yeah i'm kind of thinking random at this point
therebemoose (10:19:06 PM): we might be able to use that dirt on Brant or Jackie
castleoblivion20 (10:19:30 PM): for random I think we have Kenya, Deet, Mandie or Phoc
therebemoose (10:19:48 PM): yup
therebemoose (10:19:57 PM): I thought about each case
therebemoose (10:19:59 PM): and man
therebemoose (10:20:03 PM): Kenya would be so pissed
Dogdude84 (10:20:21 PM): what you mean?
therebemoose (10:20:28 PM): haha, after getting killed for mandie not voting in the last game
therebemoose (10:20:35 PM): she has really been itching to play
Dogdude84 (10:20:50 PM): you mean if we random killed her? lol
therebemoose (10:20:56 PM): haha yup
Dogdude84 (10:21:10 PM): that's too mean even for a grinch
therebemoose (10:21:14 PM): but I don't think that she would be our best bet
therebemoose (10:21:31 PM): because she seems to be following everything I have said so far
therebemoose (10:21:37 PM): and we can definitely use that
Dogdude84 (10:21:41 PM): yeah true
castleoblivion20 (10:21:45 PM): I don't think we should kill Mandie or Kenya
therebemoose (10:21:53 PM): agreed
castleoblivion20 (10:21:55 PM): I think either Deet or Phoc would be best bet
Dogdude84 (10:21:57 PM): yah
castleoblivion20 (10:22:09 PM): I don't see Mandie being picked as helpful in any way
castleoblivion20 (10:22:39 PM): I think Deet or Phoc would just confuse everyone cause they are not around as much as they usually are
Dogdude84 (10:22:58 PM): right
therebemoose (10:23:08 PM): uh huh
therebemoose (10:23:48 PM): the only two problems I can see with that, is the cindy lou tracks me, or the angel gets the ability through
therebemoose (10:24:11 PM): I don't think I am the likely target of the cindy lou
therebemoose (10:24:14 PM): unless it's DT
Dogdude84 (10:24:18 PM): lol
therebemoose (10:24:24 PM): then I might be in trouble
therebemoose (10:25:02 PM): so we kill phoc or deet
therebemoose (10:25:12 PM): and pete should disable brant or DT?
Dogdude84 (10:25:21 PM): brant prob
therebemoose (10:25:46 PM): yeah
castleoblivion20 (10:25:58 PM): I think I should disable Brant cause I could say I felt he was suspicious for being so focused on me and that is why I looked at him if I do end up saying I am the seer
Dogdude84 (10:26:28 PM): true
therebemoose (10:26:33 PM): alright that sounds good
therebemoose (10:26:39 PM): so we have that put away
therebemoose (10:26:55 PM): maybe we kill deet?
therebemoose (10:27:11 PM): and bank on Phoc not being able to be available and not as helpful
therebemoose (10:27:12 PM): ?
Dogdude84 (10:27:22 PM): yeah that's a good point
Dogdude84 (10:27:30 PM): phoc won't help anyway, so we can keep him around
therebemoose (10:29:36 PM): alright good
therebemoose (10:29:41 PM): deet only has 4 posts
therebemoose (10:29:55 PM): nothing incriminating on us, but incriminating on DT
therebemoose (10:30:02 PM): there is a little
therebemoose (10:30:16 PM): haha bless the advanced search option
Dogdude84 (10:30:45 PM): lmao yeah that thing is amazing
therebemoose (10:32:22 PM): and yeah, phoc has given even fewer helpful things
therebemoose (10:32:47 PM): plus he kind of refused to vote for Tiff, which might give us another out in that Tiff-tirnagle area
Dogdude84 (10:34:34 PM): deet refused to?
therebemoose (10:34:43 PM): haha, the How the Grinch Stole Christmas live action movie is on ABC, how apropriate
Dogdude84 (10:34:51 PM): lol nice
castleoblivion20 (10:34:56 PM): lol
therebemoose (10:34:58 PM): no, deet never refused to
Dogdude84 (10:35:00 PM): glee did a grinch episode for xmas too
Dogdude84 (10:35:03 PM): it was awesome
therebemoose (10:35:09 PM): haha
therebemoose (10:35:15 PM): we should take notes
Dogdude84 (10:35:21 PM): ikr
therebemoose (10:35:43 PM): deet had suspected DT, but ended up voting dragonldy in the end
Dogdude84 (10:35:48 PM): but the grinch ultimately feels bad in the end and makes things right again, and that doesn't help us
therebemoose (10:36:16 PM): Phoc gave nothing but a reason to not vote Tiff because he was inactive too, besides that, his usual snark
Dogdude84 (10:36:29 PM): lol snark, yes he does have a lot of that
therebemoose (10:40:07 PM): so we kill deet, block brant
therebemoose (10:40:21 PM): or abduct deet to the mountain cave, rather
therebemoose (10:40:29 PM): that sounds no less pleasant, lol
therebemoose (10:40:46 PM): more*
Dogdude84 (10:41:55 PM): hahaha
Dogdude84 (10:42:02 PM): also sounds kinda perverted
therebemoose (10:43:14 PM): lol who knew the grinch was a perv
therebemoose (10:43:24 PM): he prolly hates the holidays cuz he can't get any
Dogdude84 (10:43:30 PM): HAHA
therebemoose (10:44:15 PM): lol
therebemoose (10:44:20 PM): so we are in agreeance?
Dogdude84 (10:44:33 PM): yeah i'll send a kill for deet if we're all set
therebemoose (10:44:53 PM): I think that sounds good
castleoblivion20 (10:45:22 PM): yeah I agree, and I'll block Brant
Dogdude84 (10:45:35 PM): hotness
therebemoose (10:45:45 PM): excellent
Dogdude84 (10:46:46 PM): i'm gonna hop off here for now, i'll catch you gents later
therebemoose (10:47:05 PM): alright take it easy duder
castleoblivion20 (10:47:07 PM): alright, later
==============================================
Day 2:
No One was abducted due to Tiffani Tree the Christmas Angel saving Deetster from Being Abducted
Snowy Pete Jailed - Role: Jack Frost
Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer grabbed the Christmas Ornament
Night 2 Actions
Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer - Christmas Ornament Holder - Passed to DragonSnow
Dragon Snow - Santa Claus - Checked on Jackie - Innocent Read
Merry Chrismoose - Grinch - Abducted DragonSnow - No Effect
Caroling Cam - Grinch - Abducted DragonSnow - No Effect
Merry Mandie - Cindy Lou - Followed Merry Chrismoose - Notified
Tiffani Tree - Chrismas Angel - No Power Used
Night 2 Confessionals
===========================
Kenya The RedNosedReindeer
Hey Hey Thian.. Mr. SLOW POKE lol
I am choosing to pass the Ornament to DragonSnow.
----------------------------------------------------
Tiffani Tree
Sorry I was sick yesterday and forgot that we finished off the vote lol I went to post and vote and realized it was locked, went back to look and saw I DID vote lol I dont' want to use my banishment thingy yet
I choose NOT to use my power tonight

I wish I had my other power back for tonight, but I'm kind of seeing how I might now look suspicious due to Pete defending me while i was MIA. If the Grinches are smart, they will leave me alone for a couple of nights and try to pin Grinch on me somehow. It would be nice if Santa could figure out the Grinches before actually telling anyone, because then we could lynch one and i could banish another hahahahahahahahaha

Confessional
The Good Guys
What are your feelings now that Jack Frost is out of the way?
Pretty good, we got one baddie and Santa outed himself really early to help us. I should've done the same when Jackie was a wolf lmao
Who are you most suspicious of and why?
Kenya, she tried to vote for DragonSnow right off the hop, she pushed really hardcore for me to be eliminated and had a good defense when it would've been discovered that I was innocent.
Who are you least suspicious of and why?
Jackie, unlike some others, I cannot see Jackie as a bad guy pushing so hard to keep an innocent player in the game no matter how true her statements were.
Have your opinions changed of anyone yet?
Dragonsnow lol I thought he was a baddie, I was way off base!!!!
---------------------------------------------
DragonSnow
allo allo, woot we got a bad guy!, im finding jackie somewhat suspicious for agreeing with pete so im gonna check my list to see if shes naughty or nice haha..
What are your feelings now that Jack Frost is out of the way?: damn rights i knew something was up with petey
Who are you most suspicious of and why?: right now its jackie, i think something is not right
Who are you least suspicious of and why? :probably derbmoose, he seems like a good ol elf, and is playing like one of the good guys
Have your opinions changed of anyone yet?: well maybee tiffani, we originally wanted to vote her out due to inactivity but she came back, so i thought nothing of it, but maybe jackie was protecting her?, maybe there both evil, and the nail in the coffin for pete, makes her seem less suspicious..or so she thinks
----------------------------------------------
Merry Mandie
I would like to follow moosey/rich again please for night 2.
I have a suspicion he is Santa Claus.
-----------------------------------------------------
Ghost Of Christmas Brant
The Good Guys
What are your feelings now that Jack Frost is out of the way? Um, I'm thrilled! We got an evil role. It was a person who I had openly suspected. Our good roles can no longer be disabled. We're in great shape, and it looks the good roles can and likely will win. I was a part of making it happen by openly suspecting Pete. That got DragonSnow to investigate him in the first place, so I actually did something good in this game for once. I'm happy. Although I feel like unless the evil roles think of something that I don't, then I will be abducted by the Grinches tonight since Kenya will give the ornament to DragonSnow. I'm the next most clear person and helped Pete get identified, so my time in the game is likely over.
Who are you most suspicious of and why? I don't know who I suspect the most, to be honest. I suppose Mandie stands out in my eyes because she openly stated her displeasure about how things were going and that seems likely to be based on the evil perspective. Merry Chrismoose is also suspicious, and maybe Cam and Deetster next since I can't read them very well. But everyone, even Kenya, is an evil candidate.
Who are you least suspicious of and why? DragonSnow because he said he was Santa Claus. That would be a huge, ridiculous risk to do as an evil role and turn over Jack Frost in the process. As far as everyone else, I'm suspicious of them all. That's why I think I'll die tonight. I have more reasons why I'm clear than most of them.
Have your opinions changed of anyone yet? Yes, my opinion of Jackie and Tiffani have both changed now that Pete turned out to be evil. Neither of them accused Pete at all, so perhaps I was fighting for Tiffani with two other obviously evil people. I felt they were more clear than most, and now I have to put them right back in the pattern of potentially evil roles.
------------------------------------------------
Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer
The Good Guys
What are your feelings now that Jack Frost is out of the way? I'm sooo happy that Jack Frost is out of the way because now he can't disable the good roles anymore and we have more of a chance of taking out the bad guys.
Who are you most suspicious of and why? I think those that were trying to protect Tiffani.. seem suspicious.. but at the same time they don't. I am really suspicious of Jackie and Tiffani, because of just how things went down. I don't know if it was just a friend thing or not.. it's confusing to me, I hope that they will be investigated by santa or cindy lou.
Who are you least suspicious of and why? I'd say DragonSnow since he proved what his role is.. and I'd say Chrismoose because of his actions, he just doesn't seem like he's evil.
Have your opinions changed of anyone yet? My opinion has changed about DragonSnow.. I thought he was evil to begin with lol! Everyone else is pretty fair game.
====================================

End of confessionals. I do have more but, it really ended up being straight forward as Mandie Cindy Lou had began to eliminate suspects one by one.

The baddies actually really did put up with a lot and I did get an ear full from all sides this time around from the good and the bad Smile however it is what I am here for and we will learn and move on!

So with that We got our MVP award to hand out like normal!!!!

The eligible MVP's are.

Kenya
Mandie
Jackie
Brant
Deetster
DragonLdy
PhocQ
DragonTear
Tiffani

I am going to be giving a deadline for MVP Votes by the 10th January 2011 by 23:59. So please get those votes in.

VP awards will go out afterwards and then it will conlude season 7 of Werewolf!

Please stand by for a few notes as well. Share your thoughts and comments. Thank you all for being so patient during the holidays! You are all a great cast and I love hosting for all of you!
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Great job everyone. I do think certain townies *coughJackiecough* were just selfish in letting the angel die to have another day and take out Cam themselves lol Which was why I shook my head in disbelief. I chose to banish Cam, and had I been safe with the ornament, he would've be banished right then and there and the end would've happened faster. But looks like someone wanted me outta the game before they won it Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 pm

wicked we won!!, woot woot. the good guys have been on a role in these games. i think that the next time someone makes a game there should be more evil roles to make things more interesting muhahahahahaha... but good job everyone!!!.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:38 pm

the first thing i saw when i saw the image for thians "grinchs heart video" were boobs..... i was like....huh.. then i read it...
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:48 pm

YAY good job guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:52 pm

I tried my ass off, being a Grinch and not being able to kill two rounds in a row is something that makes it unfathomably difficult to deal with during the day phase (I don't really like to play the sore loser, but you guys got soooo lucky. All that protection and not being able to build up momentum until round three, on top of having to lynch our only special role in round two, is a real pain in the ass, let me tell you). In the end, I was a Grinch that did not get to play Grinch. Razz

ANYWAYS, sour grapes aside...

Tiff, applause Clap. Had you not shown up at the last second, we would have eliminated you and that your powers would have been eliminated, we Grinches probably would have taken the game, since DragonTear would have been our choice instead of random-choice Deet. I had no clue you were the Angel, but I figured I may as well try and please the "past game" thumpers, and play up my 'anti-lurkers' attitude, and that happened to be you. So really, no matter what anyone says, I think flavor-wise, you showing up like you did in the eleventh hour and making us come to a grinding halt should earn you the MVP, simply because it was an epic Grinch stopper move. You were this close.....
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:55 pm

I followed you night 1, and you visited deet but there was no kill. I thought you might be santa claus, so I followed you again..... and there was STILL no kill. For a short time, I didnt understand, then I realized YOU had to be a grinch!!!!~!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Yay! Congrats to the good guys. I was really tired of losing, lol, and I like it so much more being good than evil. Good effort for Team Red as well.

I’m glad that confessionals stopped there because so many people would have been confused about my actions or irritated with me after that point. Sorry for trying to force a quick ending once the win was “clinched” and trying to sacrifice Phoc without giving him a chance to defend himself in the process. I just feel that a lot of the fun in the game is towards reaching a win condition, and once we had it clinched, I was ready to just let it end and move on.

I’ve played 5 games, and the good roles won 4/5 of the games. The one exception was when Jackie/Phoc/Dragonldy were evil roles and took out the bodyguard and seer the first two nights. So it seems to me like the trend is that the good roles tend to be devastating towards the evil roles, and having Cindy be able to potentially incriminate and clear a person in a night along with Santa Claus really helped shift the balance in the good guy’s favor this game. Like DragonTear and Mandie, Tiffani also did a great job utilizing the Christmas Angel role to help the good guys.

I felt bad for the evil roles (but not enough that I was willing to sacrifice the win, lol) because it’s no fun to have things fall apart and not be able to do anything about it. When the good roles come out and reveal that you’re definitely evil, then that’s basically it. I liked how Cam remained completely calm despite everything, and I think that’s why he made it so far and why most people didn’t suspect him that much.

Thanks for putting that together, Thian. Reading the confessionals and the seeing the chat transcript amongst the evil roles makes the Reunion more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Chat script was provided by Cammers. So a big applause to him for giving us a glimpse into the mind workings of all of Team Red.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Haha, I kind of tried to say things in a way that would plant a seed that I was the Angel in the first round, but never actually say it as to not get called out. After a while, that protection wore off and I had to say I had I had no role, so as to not risk getting busted again. To bad that was the deciding factor in giving me the boot, haha.

Yes Brant! I never want to be evil again. I liked being an third party the best, get to pick and choose what side I play for. *something to consider for a later game I may host....*
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:42 pm

That was a good game! Lots of fun there, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Congrats to the good guys once again! I know all confessionals weren't posted but, since I took the time to write this I feel it should be posted, so here is my second of two confessionals. This was after the round where Phoc was killed if it isn't obvious:

I really meant to write each round but, better late than never.

I
was really glad we ended up getting derBmoose last round. Thanks to
Mandie, who picked the right person to follow. I was stunned that people
(Brant, Kenya) were still ready to believe derB after that, but I guess
Mandie's subtly made them not believe her. I felt it was smart, and it
was her way of pointing us in his direction without entirely screwing
herself and getting herself kidnapped. Anyway, it turned out well.

We lost Santa, but we knew that would happen. It would be stupid to let him live and this was their chance to get him.

This
round was a bit frustrating for me. Yeah, I know we have it narrowed
down enough to win, but the game isn't just about winning to me. I enjoy
playing and I thought we could have waited for everyone to come on
since there was no rush. Unfortunately, Brant and Tiffani didn't agree
(or Cam & Kenya, but I am pretty sure one of them is the remaining
Grinch so that makes sense) and didn't value waiting.

Anyway,
Phoc's actions didn't surprise me that much. I was really disappointed
he helped with his own vote but what's done is done.

At this point, depending on results, if Phoc is not the Grinch I have a decision to make with the ornament.

I
could pass it to Tiffani or Mandie. Since Tiffani can kill someone (if
she makes the right choice), I think passing it to Mandie makes most
sense. That way, if Mandie follows the other person, even if Tiffani
gets kidnapped, we'll have it narrowed down enough to win. Also, I think
Mandie deserves to survive the night most - they were both great but I
really think Mandie is the reason we are in this position and I
appreciate how smart she was with her wording, even if only 3 of us were
convinced of her innocence at first, lol.

So, I'll wait for
results, of course, just to make sure. Good job to all the good roles in
the game - and I hope Mandie wins MVP. She deserves it. Smile

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 pm

In my most humble opinion, Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion 35478 I think Mandie was the star of this season. Tiffani, it kind of surprises me that you were so upset that I didn't pass the ornament to you....and that you posted after Thian announced you were gone when you weren't supposed to and Brant used your post in his strategies....but either way, to me it seemed that you and Brant didn't think it was important enough to try to vote for the right person....so I didn't think it would matter to you then which of you or Mandie didn't survive.

We were basically guaranteed a win with only Kenya and Cam left to kill/check and since you felt it was okay to possibly sacrifice an Elf (PhocQ) without giving him a chance to defend himself...I thought it was okay to sacrifice the Angel since we would have won with or without you. Wink

Also, Phoc didn't vote you when you weren't around to defend yourself so I think it was selfish of you to vote him without waiting for him to reply...we didn't have to be in such a hurry.

Brant, you said what matters for you is the win, well we got it, lol. I guess it didn't matter to you that others may enjoy playing the game and want to speak so I didn't really appreciate how trigger-happy you were this game.

With that out of the way I'd like to say...

Mandie, you were awesome. I think you were very smart in how you went about investigating and with the way you "revealed" what you knew without beating us over the heads with it. Great job! I really think we owe this win to you for the most part and you've definitely got my vote for MVP.

DT, your correct targeting of Jack Frost really started the ball rolling for us so great job on that! I think there were a lot of reasons we won and you definitely added to that.

Tiffani, despite what I said above, I'm glad you were saved and allowed to play. Great job as usual!

And to everyone else, it was really a fun season so thanks for all being a part of it. The only parts I didn't like were the two rounds where no one really got to talk because they were so quick...but it was still fun overall.

Thian, thanks again for hosting such a great game. I really loved the creativity of the roles and how everything fit together so well. Great job!! Thanks for all your time and effort in hosting.
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Haha, yeah I remained quiet because I knew that's how most people would expect me to act as a good role. At least from the past game specifically. If I had jumped into some huge defense for whatever reason, people woulda been like OMG GRINCH.

I also thought that Mandie did a fantastic job, being more active than past seasons and playing a pivotal role this time around.

Getting blocked the first 2 rounds...boo. But great job playing the angel and the ornament to your advantage. That's a sign of good play: Using what you've got and using it well.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:54 pm

and I get to talk again. I made such a bad choice blocking Brant night one but was gonna use that as a way to say that I was Santa Claus looking into him, should have blocked DragonSnow lol.

I really enjoyed the two rounds just wish things could have worked out for us evil guys hehe

congrats guys, though I still am unsure why I was so suspicious in round one, Brant, I just didn't understand what I said or did that made me seem more suspicious. I didn't think of myself as an evil role when I posted during the day rounds so yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Yeah, Cam I didn't suspect you until the last couple of rounds so good job. Although, you never really say that much so it's hard to know with you, lol.

And Pete, obviously if you would've blocked DT this game could have gone in a whole different direction, but I was actually impressed reading that you were considering blocking DT. I also didn't see what was suspicious about you...except in retrospect your moves made sense for a Grinch when I read all the strategy behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:19 pm

I do think I have gotten a lot better at this game, as I think I can read into what people say a little better than before and keep a lot calmer throughout being targeted and whatnot. It was fun, despite being eliminated on day 2, I really feel I learned a lot about how to play this game from this game, though its a build-up from all of them though lol

Hope you all join my game once it gets going, it promises to be full of hocus pocus banana
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Congrats good guys and awesome job. Thats win took lots of teamwork from a lot of people and it was pretty cool to read even if i wasnt really part of it .

I actually understood and agreed why you guys would just pick one of me or Cam and lynch us. When I saw you chose me I knew there was nothing i would be able to do about it and nor did it matter. However, I didn't so much appreciate being told it was pointless for me to even get a chance to give my opinion on who is what, even if I was going to get lynched anyhow. But either way, sorry for being rather useless. lol

It's going to be tough to pick an MVP. A few of you really were a big part of the win.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:08 am

Jackie Chan wrote:
Tiffani, it kind of surprises me that you were so upset that I didn't pass the ornament to you....and that you posted after Thian announced you were gone when you weren't supposed to and Brant used your post in his strategies....but either way, to me it seemed that you and Brant didn't think it was important enough to try to vote for the right person....so I didn't think it would matter to you then which of you or Mandie didn't survive.

Brant, you said what matters for you is the win, well we got it, lol. I guess it didn't matter to you that others may enjoy playing the game and want to speak so I didn't really appreciate how trigger-happy you were this game.
Lol, right after I saw Tiffani was abducted and before she even posted, I thought something like, Ugh, Jackie probably gave the Ornament to Cam just to get back at us for sending Phoc to the Ice Jail so quickly.

I don't think I was that trigger happy. Voting for Cam at the start of the last round made sense because it was pretty clear that Mandie would come and say that he was guilty, and Cam wasn't posting any defense anyway. The one person I felt bad about was Phoc, and it wasn't for voting him because I would've done that either way, but it was because of how what I was saying was interpreted. As in, Phoc's opinion doesn't matter to us, so let's just sacrifice him, which wasn't really what I meant and I regret saying it how I did if it came off like that because I really do enjoy reading his posts and appreciate his presence in the game. But I also feel that a lot of the fun in the game comes through passionate debate aimed towards figuring out a way to achieve the win condition. Once that win condition is reached, the fun/passionate part of the debate that makes the game interesting is lost. So I didn't see why we needed to drag the game out a few more rounds when we could've just ended it then. I'm playing this to have fun and do what I can to try to win. Whether or not I actually win isn't even that important to me. After it's over, it's the memory of the experience and the knowledge that I learned that matters, and whether it was won or lost is just a very small part of that.

I agree with Phoc. I really have no idea who I'm voting for MVP. Several people significantly contributed to this win and the sequence of events that led to it, all of whom I feel deserve it and would represent it well as the MVP, and I want to do a re-read before deciding.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 am

Thanks Derb Smile

Jackie, i'm not upset lol I just think what Brant and I said the day before made the MOST sense, pass me the ornament so I could banish Cam if Phoc was innocent, then the game would've ended, but you passed the ornament to Mandie and let me get kidnapped to prolong the game another day lol That was the only reason I was surprised at what you did.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 am

And I have Jackie, Brant and Pete (lol) to thank the most for not letting me be iced the first day giving me the chance to save myself. Also to those that hinted for the angel to use the power of life the first night because I honestly was not going to use it that night lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 am

Brant wrote:
Jackie Chan wrote:
Tiffani, it kind of surprises me that you were so upset that I didn't pass the ornament to you....and that you posted after Thian announced you were gone when you weren't supposed to and Brant used your post in his strategies....but either way, to me it seemed that you and Brant didn't think it was important enough to try to vote for the right person....so I didn't think it would matter to you then which of you or Mandie didn't survive.

Lol, right after I saw Tiffani was abducted and before she even posted, I thought something like, Ugh, Jackie probably gave the Ornament to Cam just to get back at us for sending Phoc to the Ice Jail so quickly.

LOL why would I pass it to Cam? I told you guys I would have voted Cam and I did feel he was probably the one out of the three (Kenya/Cam/Phoc) who seemed most likely to be the Grinch, despite my theories about Kenya. Her posts made sense that she would not go to such extremes...though anything is possible.

I wasn't trying to prolong the game at all...I just thought that we had time to discuss the best person to lynch after everyone had a chance to talk. We jailed Phoc within a few hours and two of you completely dismissed the idea of waiting to vote and giving him a chance to talk. Yeah, maybe you would have voted him anyway but I thought it was worth actually ending the game that day and winning by picking the correct person. You guys had the attitude - well, it doesn't matter if we jail an innocent now, we'll get our grinch in the next round if now this one. Well, passing the ornament to Mandie ensured that at least one of our good powers would survive and since we knew she would follow either Cam or Kenya we knew we would win. Why Tiffani thinks it was sooooo important that she last through the night round when we won either way, I have no idea.This is the first game I haven't been killed before the end so I guess I am just used to not surviving....but I feel I have contributed a lot in those games, anyway. So, I didn't go around whining that I wasn't still alive the last day. Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion 35478 Or....maybe I did whine, lol. Whatever. I just don't see why Tiff is all bent out of shape. Especially with the attitudes on that day. IMO YOU guys were the ones prolonging the game by not taking the time to decide on a better lynch - i.e. CAM who I would have voted with you. Smile

I'm not saying it is a big deal that we took another day, though. I'm happy with the win and the way it happened....I just think there is a bit of hypocrasy here in that you guys were fine with prolonging the game but then accuse me of trying to prolong it by "letting Tiff die".... And btw, I didn't do anything to Tiff...just felt like protecting Mandie! If you don't like it, bite me. Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion 35478
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:42 am

Tequila Tiffani wrote:
Thanks Derb Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion 204853

Jackie, i'm not upset lol I just think what Brant and I said the day before made the MOST sense, pass me the ornament so I could banish Cam if Phoc was innocent, then the game would've ended, but you passed the ornament to Mandie and let me get kidnapped to prolong the game another day lol That was the only reason I was surprised at what you did.

You let yourself get kidnapped, lol. I have no obligation to do as you say. I protected Mandie, we won. Get over it!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Also if I was Jackie I would have given the ornament to Mandie too because we knew for a fact that Mandie was the good role that she claimed to be.. we didn't know for a fact that Tiffani was the christmas angel... we were just believing her. So why on earth would Jackie give the ornament to someone she thinks is telling the truth.. as opposed to knowing for sure someone is a good role. I know that's how I based my decision when I gave the ornament to Santa.. and I hoped he would do the same.. with giving it to Jackie.. which he ended up doing. No offense to Tiffani or anything but Mandie's power was more important than Tiffani's power at that point.. if you had to choose one to save.. obviously it would be Mandie's too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next