ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion

Go down 
+8
Deetster
Brant
derB
Amanda Leigh
Dragonbunny
Tiffani
Doggerz
Thian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Congratulations Mandie
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Congrats Mandie! Well-deserved!! I loved you in this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Congrats Manderz!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:17 pm

congrats Mandie
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Jackie Chan wrote:
Congrats Mandie! Well-deserved!! I loved you in this game. Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 204853

couldn't agree more, she came out of her shell and gave her purpose in the game to be confident with voting or not voting people.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Congrats Mandie!
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Thian wrote:
Jackie Chan wrote:
Congrats Mandie! Well-deserved!! I loved you in this game. Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 204853

couldn't agree more, she came out of her shell and gave her purpose in the game to be confident with voting or not voting people.

lol Thanks Thian

I tried to come out of my shell and quit worrying so much what other people think of me. It was hard but once I took a stand and decided to be heard, it became a little easier. Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 707671
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Yay Mandie! Smile You did a great job and were integral to the town's win.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:57 pm

You will rue the day you spoke out against me....

Begin your ruing!!!
Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 Mr%2BBurns%2BEvil%2BLaugh
MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm

I am so used to playing survivor. I make an alliance, build a little army and rule the game of survivor, over and over and over this strategy works for me......

Mafia... is SO different. It has taken me a long time to get the hang of things.....and I still have trouble. I find it is hard for me to pick up on subtle things in this game, and therefore I never know who I should suspect and who I shouldnt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Thats why you just have conversations with them about their opinions about what they think and then eventually try to get them to take sides so you can catch them in contradictions.

it really is just trying to converse with others and see things you do agree on or disagree on Smile

and you are right it is really different than survivor because you don't have to worry about someone sabotaging you, it is like the mole a bit though.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am

Amanda wrote:
I am so used to playing survivor. I make an alliance, build a little army and rule the game of survivor, over and over and over this strategy works for me......

Mafia... is SO different. It has taken me a long time to get the hang of things.....and I still have trouble. I find it is hard for me to pick up on subtle things in this game, and therefore I never know who I should suspect and who I shouldnt.

I'm exactly the same way. I love love love playing Mafia, but still find i'm not as good at this game as alot of others.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 am

I'm horrible at this game haha, I keep trying and do think I am getting better but still not as good as I'd like to be, granted I'm not that good at Survivor either, I think I can trust people and then they screw me over every game lol
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 pm

oh man, I totally LAZEDDD out on this guys BUTTTTTT, we did get two VP winners!!!

congrats to

BRANT and DragonTear for being this seasons VP's!!!!!!!

I need to update all game details but will do that in my own time.

derB's DeathNote game has started
and if you have not gotten into that game

Please look for Sign ups for Salem Witch Trials.

Enjoy hosting guys!

congrats to everyone this season!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Congrats guys on VP! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm

congrats guys, you totally deserved it :D

Now everyone sign up for Witches 2 and Ultimate Elimination Game! PLEASE Thumb
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:05 pm

wow i actually won a vp haha,awesome. thanks a million guys Smile, it was a fun game!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

and CONGRATULATIONS mandie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi everyone, please if you haven't signed up yet. I am sure Pete is looking for a lot more people to get in on his game.

Please be kind and show your support Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion   Season 7  - Results - Winterland - Reunion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - Results - Winterland - Reunion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3