ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4

Go down 
+6
Doggerz
Amanda Leigh
Enchantress
Tiffani
Brant
Thian
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 am

The night was full of activity.

Little Cindy Lou peered out the door
The Christmas Angel floated about the town of winterland
Santa Claus had tucked himself in for a long winter sleep and as the night rolled on a little creek to the door of Santa's room could be heard.
The Christmas Ornament holder had recieved a little knock on their door to let them know, it was their turn to hold on to the ornament.

Tip toeing into the room the grinch rubbed their hands together and exclaimed!!! Christmas is nothing without Santa Claus!!!!

With one big swoop Santa was stuffed into a bag and dragged back to the Ice Caves!!

In the morning when the village of winterland awoke. . . . they had found that. .. SnowDragon had gone missing!

The Day has begun!!!

You will have until the 30th at 4pm EST before the thread is locked. The day won't officially end until I am back from vacation which will be the 4th of January. the Official Deadline
will be the 6th of January.

So schedule looks like this

27th December to 30th december 4pm EST - Thread will stay open
December 30th to January 4th - Thread will lock
January 4th to January 6th - thread will re-open and day officially ends 6th of january.

hopefully that makes sense to you guys. I would keep the thread open during the new year, but I won't have internet access where I am going.

Good luck everyone Sorry no fancy stuff today, but I will get some pictures up with vote counts

yes I know this is a long break for you guys!

PLAYER LIST
1. Caroling Cam Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 37519
3. Tiffani Tree Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 37519
4. Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 37519
5. Merry Mandie Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 37519
6. Bah HumPhoc Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 37519
7. Jackie Frost Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 37519
10. Ghost Of Christmas Brant Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 37519
12. Dasher Deetster. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 37519

In Ice Jail
Day 1: Christmas Dragon ((dragonldy)) - Role: Elf
Day 2: Snowy Pete - Role: Jack Frost
Day 3: Merry Chrismoose - Role: Grinch

Abducted to the Ice Cave
Night 1: No one
Night 2: No one
Night 3: DragonSnow DragonTear - Role: Santa Claus
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:32 am

Aww, bye Santa Claus. Sad You served us well.

This is important, but I think that whoever has the Ornament should NOT reveal themselves. This could assist us in possibly throwing off the last Grinch in the night in a future round.

Anyway, I feel like some of the actions and answers during the split last round made me feel a little more comfortable with Cam, Deet, and Tiffani based on hearing more from them --- 3 of my 4 main suspects due to the other people already being cleared or relatively cleared. So I'm going to go with a person who has floated under the radar without saying much to this point and could easily be an evil role. I hope he's able to sign on and reply to the thread with his thoughts on this game so far.

I vote to send Phoc to Ice Jail.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:15 pm

So we have innocent for sure are
Mandie & Jackie
Myself because I know I am lol
I'm thinking Kenya is innocent as well
I'd like to hear more from Phoc as well
Poor Santa Sad we really needed him but luckily he was able to get us Jack Frost and clear Jackie 100%
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:17 pm

I'd really like to hear what Mandie has to say right now as well because she may be able to help us narrow down our investigation to fewer people.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:04 pm

I bet you'd like to hear what Mandie has to say right now, Brant. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 535556

Actually I would, too. Mandie, you can either clear two others or give us a new suspect.

I may change my mind based on what she has to say but for right now, let's see.....ohhhh I think I'll vote for one of the people who fought tooth and nail to send Mandie to ice jail after it was quite obvious (to some of us at least) that derB was a Grinch.

My vote is for Brant.

I'd love to hear from Phoc, and I'm sure now that he has a new computer, we will. Let's not just ignore the obvious, though.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:06 pm

I wish I had some more info that was helpful. Unfortunately this round, I am as blind as everyone else. So I will be paying special attention to Phoc, Kenya and Cam. I ruled out Jackie, Deetster and Brant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Ohhh okay. Thanks Mandie. Then my vote is changing.

I retract my vote from Brant.

I vote for Kenya.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
I bet you'd like to hear what Mandie has to say right now, Brant. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 535556

Actually I would, too. Mandie, you can either clear two others or give us a new suspect.

I may change my mind based on what she has to say but for right now, let's see.....ohhhh I think I'll vote for one of the people who fought tooth and nail to send Mandie to ice jail after it was quite obvious (to some of us at least) that derB was a Grinch.

My vote is for Brant.

I'd love to hear from Phoc, and I'm sure now that he has a new computer, we will. Let's not just ignore the obvious, though.
I never wanted to send Mandie to the Ice Jail... I just thought it was good to, along with Kenya, apply pressure to her to see if she'd slip and reveal anything suspicious because it was clear that either she or derB was evil. When it was clear that everyone understood the situation and you said that you'd vote for her the next round if derB wasn't evil, then I retracted. But I wanted to be smart about it and not just trust her when it was possible she was misleading us.

I hope she cleared me last night. Because I definitely didn't do any night actions and DragonSnow was abducted, so if she did investigate me, then it would say that I didn't do anything and I would be cleared. Smile

EDIT: I typed this before Mandie's post. Thank you for helping us narrow this down more.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Here is what throws me off about Kenya.

If she were the grinch......Why would she pass her ornament to DragonSnow, to save him, and NOT go after anyone else that night? That is the only thing that has kept me from thinking she might not be a grinch.

Phoc could be a grinch. I have no reason to think that he isnt one but yet i have no evidence that he is. Cam is the same way.

That leaves Tiffani imo. I dont think she is a grinch, but I have no proof she isnt.

Some of you think that the Christmas Angel used their power on the FIRST night to save someone. I am not as convinced as some of you which is why I can''t rule out Tiffani for sure yet. On the other hand, she didnt vote for me last round either, with Brant, Kenya, the Grinch AND Santa.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:15 pm

LOL Brant I said I would vote her if derB was innocent but I knew he wouldn't be, so that was a deal I knew I would never have to keep.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Merry Mandie wrote:
Here is what throws me off about Kenya.

If she were the grinch......Why would she pass her ornament to DragonSnow, to save him, and NOT go after anyone else that night? That is the only thing that has kept me from thinking she might not be a grinch.

Phoc could be a grinch. I have no reason to think that he isnt one but yet i have no evidence that he is. Cam is the same way.

That leaves Tiffani imo. I dont think she is a grinch, but I have no proof she isnt.

Some of you think that the Christmas Angel used their power on the FIRST night to save someone. I am not as convinced as some of you which is why I can''t rule out Tiffani for sure yet. On the other hand, she didnt vote for me last round either, with Brant, Kenya, the Grinch AND Santa.

Mandie, we're on the same page. I thought the exact same thing about Kenya. The only reason I think she might not have gone after anyone when she passed the ornament to Santa was to clear herself. She would know the Grinches would take the chance that Santa wasn't protected so she didn't attempt an abduction for that very reason. I have gone back and forth about Kenya - if not for that one little detail I would think she is guilty, but she is a smart girl so maybe that was her plan all along. You are also right that the Angel may have used her power the second night, which would also explain why there was no abduction. It doesn't explain why there wasn't night 1, though. At this point, you never know what kind of strategy might have been in play. It all depends on who the other Grinch is. All I can do is agree that it's highly possible Kenya is a Grinch and not let something clear her that can be explained.

I also agree with your assessment on everyone else. I guess we'll see what the others have to say this round...
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
LOL Brant I said I would vote her if derB was innocent but I knew he wouldn't be, so that was a deal I knew I would never have to keep.
Eh, I got a little too into the argument. I felt sort of dumb after the round was over for not giving up a little sooner and thought you'd eliminate me for sure over the night if you were the Christmas Angel. I was scared and am thankful that Mandie cleared me. The good thing now is that our pool of suspects is narrowed down, so maybe now is the time for the Christmas Angel to eliminate one of the remaining suspects over the night if we send someone to Ice Jail today and they are innocent.

Quote :
I agree 100% about this, and it's the reason why I'm not suspecting her as much now as I would be otherwise. We can't rule her out though.

So it has to be one of Cam, Kenya, Phoc, or Tiffani as the final Grinch.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Night 1... Deetster.. did not die. (he could be the Christmas Angel, used the power to save someone and saved himself)

Night 2. Moosey TRIED to abduct Santa. If Moosey AND Kenya were both the grinches.... Kenya would KNOW that Moosey went to visit Santa after giving him an ornament?????

Night 3... Bye Bye Santa. Brant was snug in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Also, one thing about Deet. If you cleared him night 1, but the grinches did not attempt an abduction night 1, then he isn't really cleared, right? Although, I think his actions to help save already cleared him a bit in my head (never 100% though, lol). I assume you checked Brant last night.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:32 pm

The same person was checked night 1 and night 2. Visiting Deet and Santa. Night 3, Brant was snug in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:33 pm

If we can send the grinch to the Ice Jail this round, we win. Right?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Merry Mandie wrote:
Night 1... Deetster.. did not die. (he could be the Christmas Angel, used the power to save someone and saved himself)

The Christmas Angel doesn't save a certain person. If they choose to use their power to save, it saves anyone who would have been abducted that night.

So, if Deet was the Angel and the Grinches tried to abduct Mandie...Deet uses his power and Mandie is automatically saved. Just FYI.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Ohh, derB tried to abduct Deetster during Night 1? Probably because he's smart and used his seer ability to help take down Pete when he had an evil role in the Saw game that derB was also involved in.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 pm

If Deetster is the Christmas Angel and used his power on the first night, he could have "saved himself" not knowing he was even the grinches target.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Merry Mandie wrote:
The same person was checked night 1 and night 2. Visiting Deet and Santa. Night 3, Brant was snug in his bed.

Wait, you checked Moose night 1 and 2?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Merry Mandie wrote:
If Deetster is the Christmas Angel and used his power on the first night, he could have "saved himself" not knowing he was even the grinches target.

True, but so could anyone. No matter who used it, it saved Deet. Unless the other Grinch didn't send their action.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 pm

The Christmas Angel DID use her power the first night at the request of a few that posted in the thread. She then regretted it the next night, but then we had another free night anyway lol She now wishes she had it for the next night.

So this means, if Brant was snug in his bed, he couldn't have killed anyone right? Since Santa was killed last night. I'm glad you checked Brant because he was #1 on my susicious list.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 pm

OOOOOOOH I understand now, and am no longer confused as to Why Deetster didnt die.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Tiffani Tree wrote:
The Christmas Angel DID use her power the first night at the request of a few that posted in the thread. She then regretted it the next night, but then we had another free night anyway lol She now wishes she had it for the next night.

So this means, if Brant was snug in his bed, he couldn't have killed anyone right? Since Santa was killed last night. I'm glad you checked Brant because he was #1 on my susicious list.
And I'm glad you just said that because you were close to #1 on mine, lol.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Yeah, my suspects are:

Cam and Phoc.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next