ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4

Go down 
+6
Doggerz
Amanda Leigh
Enchantress
Tiffani
Brant
Thian
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brant
Winner
Winner

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
Ghost of Christmas Brant wrote:
Jackie Frost wrote:
Jackie Frost wrote:
Tiffani Tree wrote:
I vote to send Phoc to ice jail

I think we have a good plan and need to follow through and win this thing!

Can we at least wait to see what the man has to say? LOL

This round has only been up for a few hours...
We have 4/5 votes right now. Does it matter what he has to say? Lol. He deserves this for going after Santa Claus!

Yeah it does. We have time and I, for one, would not be happy that I was just thought "dispensable" and not given a chance to defend myself. It's day one - why the hurry when we can actually listen to what everyone has to say? Plus, for me this game is more about the debate. It's no fun when we are sitting, waiting for days for the chance to talk. Why hurry that and end the round? I just think there is no hurry.
The fact that we're in this position, the whole "debating" process has sort of lost its significance for me, and I feel like Phoc's response (if anything else) will just be to put him out of his misery since this is basically over no matter what by the end of tomorrow (game time) at the latest. Plus if Phoc hasn't been able to read the past days due to his computer problems, it may just be a burden to encourage him to read everything and come up with good insight. Who knows though, but I'd just prefer to proceed to the end.

Since we're waiting, does anyone have any good Christmas stories to pass the time?

See, this is what frustrated me so much last round. You wouldn't retract on Mandie, either. Even though you could have just placed your vote again whenever you wanted. Lucky for you Mandie cleared you or you could be the one with 4/5 votes. Easily.
I was frustrated with you because you were so convinced that Mandie was clear when there was enough evidence to suggest that she could've been the one lying.

I follow this thread insanely close and get alerts when there are new posts, and I wouldn't have let Mandie be lynched. Pressuring her with votes was necessary and a good thing, or we might not be in this position and going to win the game today. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Also, if I had 4/5 votes and we'd be in a position where we were going to end the game with a win for the good guys like now, I wouldn't even fight. I'd just say something like, "Eh, put me out of my misery since you guys are going to win no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 pm

I couldnt decide to follow Brant or Kenya last round. I was going back and forth for a LONG time trying to decide.

I almost followed Kenya instead of Brant last night, and then... well, Brant wouldnt have been cleared. The Reason I ALMOST didnt follow Brant was because, at one point during that round, he said that yall should give me a chance to defend myself before lynching me.

I didnt think an innocent person would say that but I wasn't sure if that was just being clever so I followed him anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Also, if I had 4/5 votes and we'd be in a position where we were going to end the game with a win for the good guys like now, I wouldn't even fight. I'd just say something like, "Eh, put me out of my misery since you guys are going to win no matter what."

LOL I will always fight!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Also, Mandie did a great job last round of giving us clues without just flat-out saying who she was. I just didn't want to "out" her and was hoping everyone else would pick up on it without endangering her role.

Just one example:

Also, I am innocent. I want the good guys to win.
Which means.... imo, keeping your roles hidden as long as possible.
Revealing yourself like Santa did, only puts a target on your back.

Don't do this!!!!! Why would an innocent person, want you to reveal your
roles?

I dont care if you believe me or not. I really dont. But I am being as honest as I possibly can!!!

And by calling him out, I probably put a target on my own back.

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:07 pm

I just want to apologize to Kenya. I'm sorry I offended you and did not ever mean to imply nothing you say is important. I could have picked my words more carefully and left out the part in bold (below). I value what you say, as I value what everyone says in the game. And it is just a game to me - not personal at all.

Jackie Frost wrote:

Who cares who I asked him to send it to? He made his own decision - we'll see if it was wise, won't we? One thing that I get a little tired of is you picking out things to criticize that are not even important, lol.

Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Wow, a lot has happened here before I even got to look at it. Good thing we were right, and more importantly, despite my lack of knowledge and information, I was right too, woohoo, in your face, all that.

Now then, for this round, I'm still not giving too many people a freepass, but I think narrowing the vote down to either PhocQ or Kenya makes a lot of sense. In my opinion, it doesn't make too much sense though to just run through this round and have it end, when I think we are all coming up with a lot of good information thus far.

I think Phoc is a perfect choice, though his bizarre vote for Santa can also be read through the lens of "would he really do that, as a bad person?" Lol. Of course that could easily have been his intent to create that shred of doubt.

I am fine voting him, but like I said, why end this now, when there is more conversation to be had and information to gain. I think a quick round can be an enemy of us good people, just like the grinches.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Dasher Deetster wrote:
Wow, a lot has happened here before I even got to look at it. Good thing we were right, and more importantly, despite my lack of knowledge and information, I was right too, woohoo, in your face, all that.

Now then, for this round, I'm still not giving too many people a freepass, but I think narrowing the vote down to either PhocQ or Kenya makes a lot of sense. In my opinion, it doesn't make too much sense though to just run through this round and have it end, when I think we are all coming up with a lot of good information thus far.

I think Phoc is a perfect choice, though his bizarre vote for Santa can also be read through the lens of "would he really do that, as a bad person?" Lol. Of course that could easily have been his intent to create that shred of doubt.

I am fine voting him, but like I said, why end this now, when there is more conversation to be had and information to gain. I think a quick round can be an enemy of us good people, just like the grinches.

Amen! Oh, and it is really fun to be on the same side (neither of us going after each other) in a game, for once, Deet! lol

And yes, Phoc would really do that - whether he was good or bad, lol. I would just hate to have the round end without being able to hear him out. No matter what he says, I know it will make me laugh. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 35478
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:15 pm

He said he only has net at work. Does anyone happen to know his work schedule?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Merry Mandie wrote:

He got a new computer ... and he's on now, lol.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Phoc is on AIM now.

Summary for if people don't feel like reading or don't have time:

Jackie: DragonSnow (Santa Claus) cleared
Brant and Deetster: Mandie (Cindy Lou) cleared
Tiffani: Christmas Angel
Mandie: Cindy Lou

Therefore, one of Cam, Phoc, or Kenya have to be the evil role. The Ornament is currently in the hands of someone good.

The proposed plan is to send one of those 3 suspects to Ice Jail today. The Christmas Angel eliminates the second tonight. Then those of us still alive tomorrow, if the game hasn't ended with a good win, will eliminate the last possible candidate for an evil role tomorrow and end the game then. It's over and clinched, basically, regardless of what happens now.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
Merry Mandie wrote:

He got a new computer ... and he's on now, lol.

YAY good for you PhocQ.
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:28 pm

YAY me for buying myself a laptop. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 204853 Who needs Santa when I got a job. Razz

So I went over everything this week and I can see you guys seeeeem to be pretty close to wrapping things up.

I was going to add my two cents but it would seem like you guys not only have everything under control, but a number of you seem to think it's pointless for me to have a chance to say anything. Brant even went so far as to say I should just say ""Eh, put me out of my misery since you guys are going to win no matter what"

Well Brant, I don't need you guys to put me out of my misery. It seems I can do that myself.

So thank you to both Jackie and Deetster for thinking I should be given a chance to say something. I very much appreciate that.

To the rest of you... Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 798767 Sit and spin.

I vote to send Bah HumPhoc to ice jail.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:30 pm

HEY. I never voted for you, punkass.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Damn you, Phoc! lol
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:31 pm

(you always have to have the last word) Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 35478
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

My vote is for PHOC.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Merry Mandie wrote:
My vote is for PHOC.

I think he's already toast...lol
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:34 pm

Bah HumPhoc wrote:
YAY me for buying myself a laptop. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 204853 Who needs Santa when I got a job. Razz

So I went over everything this week and I can see you guys seeeeem to be pretty close to wrapping things up.

I was going to add my two cents but it would seem like you guys not only have everything under control, but a number of you seem to think it's pointless for me to have a chance to say anything. Brant even went so far as to say I should just say ""Eh, put me out of my misery since you guys are going to win no matter what"

Well Brant, I don't need you guys to put me out of my misery. It seems I can do that myself.

So thank you to both Jackie and Deetster for thinking I should be given a chance to say something. I very much appreciate that.

To the rest of you... Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 798767 Sit and spin.

I vote to send Bah HumPhoc to ice jail.
Hey, even though I voted for you, I was planning on watching the thread and planned on retracting before you reached the majority.

...oh wait, that was last round. Never mind.

Bye, Phoc. Thanks for taking this well.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Well, as you can see, it's not always possible to retract in time. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 837173
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
Merry Mandie wrote:
My vote is for PHOC.

I think he's already toast...lol

lol yeah yeah but for the record, wanted to put a vote in for him since he told me to sit and spin. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 802118 lol
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
Well, as you can see, it's not always possible to retract in time. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 837173
It is when I'm being serious. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Why do I still wish Brant was evil? lol
Back to top Go down
Mr Phoc
Stardust
Stardust
Mr Phoc

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Since everyone seems to want to post even though they know they can't...

Bite me Brant. You twice said it was pointless for me to bother posting anything. So since you rather not have any input from me, I shall not bother you with any.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:42 pm

How is this any different when everyone in the Mafia game voted for Deetster to be the traitor before he even posted a defense, and ended the game then when it was obvious what needed to be done to win rather than giving him the courtesy to post a defense first?

*howls into the night as the day phase ends*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 4
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next