ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REUNION/FEEDBACK

Go down 
+7
Pete
Thian
Kyle
Amanda Leigh
Brant
Enchantress
derB
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:48 pm

First off, I want to thank everybody for being so incredibly patient with me and this game, it was a very rocky start to be sure. Being a concept game, I expected some problems, and they were numerous.

That said, I plan on hosting again in the near future. I already have gotten a lot of great feedback from a couple of you, positive or negative, it is taken to heart, in the hopes that my next venture will be even greater. It's my goal as a host here to provide new and exciting game opportunities for you all, and it only works if you all enjoy yourselves. For that to happen, I need to know what works and what doesn't!

Please spend some time to revisit the game at least once more, and let me know how I can do better for ya!!!

Oh yeah, who was who:

Aquarius ---- Tiffani - Inv

Aries ---- Amanda - Inv

Cancer ---- Tinky - Inv

Capricorn ---- Brant - Kira III

Gemini ---- Kyle - FBI

Leo ---- Deetster - Kira II

Libra ---- Cam - Inv

Pisces ---- Pete - Inv

Sagittarius ---- Thian - Inv

Scorpio ---- Virtuanno - Kira I

Taurus ---- Jackie - FBI

Virgo ---- PhocQ - Inv

Kira I - (Virtuanno)

Kira II - (Deet)

Kira III - (Brant)
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:57 pm

I think I got this right, should be open to the public now...
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:58 pm

I'm so sorry for coming in late, guys. I really had no idea this had started until last night. It was hard to keep up with check-ins when at first it moved so slow, and the fact that I couldn't see the board. I just stopped checking and assumed (my bad) that I would get a PM about the game starting.

Anyway, when I was informed that it had started, it was very late last night so I read up on everything today. I knew Capricorn was Kira (just something about his posts) and I also suspected Leo.

My guess was that Pisces and Gemini were not Kira. So, I investigated:

Capricorn
Pisces
Gemini

Knowing that I would get a guilty but figuring if I added the two I thought were innocent in my investigation it would confirm Capricorn was guilty.

Anyway, too little too late. Sorry about my late appearance - I wish I could've helped the good guys out. Embarassed

Good job, Kira. I do feel it sucks they can just kill bam, bam, bam like that, lol. But them's the rules. REUNION/FEEDBACK 35478
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Oops, I posted this message in the wrong topic.

Sorry for deathnoting so many of you and ending this so soon. Sad I honestly thought Cancer might have been the second Kira and that the game may have ended if I was arrested, so I took action when I thought I was in imminent danger of being killed. My strategy was to play a suspicious newbie schtick so that I wouldn't be deathnoted by my fellow Kira but hoped people would overlook me because someone evil couldn't possibly be as "stupid" as I tried to make myself seem. I'd have liked to be more active, but I had some real-life issues pop up.

I'll go through what I liked best and didn't like in a bit. I had a lot of fun, and I really loved a lot of the unique concepts.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:06 pm

The only thing that I didnt like, was that Kira could kill whenever they wanted, no time limits, no restrictions. It made me not want to be too vocal cause i knew they could just kill me in a matter of seconds and potentially anyone else that might have agreed.

I did enjoy being able to shoot someone. Go Me I killed the only Kira!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:08 pm

I will admit that the reason I suspected Leo was because I thought it was Deet (just from the way he was talking) and he was so inactive. Deet is usually less active when he's evil - well only in two games but that was my guess, anyway. lol

Capricorn stood out to me from everyone after reading all this today.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Amanda wrote:
The only thing that I didnt like, was that Kira could kill whenever they wanted, no time limits, no restrictions. It made me not want to be too vocal cause i knew they could just kill me in a matter of seconds and potentially anyone else that might have agreed.

I did enjoy being able to shoot someone. Go Me I killed the only Kira!!

Yeah, I agree. If Pisces had been on and he and Gemini could have just voted..well that would have been great. But I guess me suspecting Capricorn just put a target on my back and Gemini outing himself, of course. Either way, I am not sure even if Pisces had been on we would have had a chance, lol.

But I also feel like I don't have much right to say that much since I was only in the game for 5 min, lol. Sorry again!

Good job getting the Kira, Mandie!
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:18 pm

That was a good move, Mandie. I felt really bad when Scorpio turned out to be Kira because I accidentally framed him by killing Sagittarius. I killed Sag because it was clear he was insanely intelligent, and he had a really honest vibe in my eyes. His recent posts completely overlooked me, so I thought I'd be framing some other people by killing him which would help me last longer in the game.

I used my "eyes" on Pisces once it was down to me, Pisces, and Leo. I figured Pisces was more active so wanted to know if it was safe to kill him because he was more likely to show up and sacrifice himself to get me. Then once it was revealed that he was "not Kira," I killed him. I figured either the game would end with a Kira victory and if it didn't end, I should kill Leo as well.

My thoughts: I didn't like the unlimited killing option either (even though I used it) --- although killing anyone was a HUGE risk because it could've took the Kira out of contention, so it came with a price. But having those options available, it makes the game go so much quicker, so I think some kind of interval that the death note can be used in or something like that may have worked better. Once every 24 hours or something maybe? Maybe even longer? I like the aliases a lot --- it keeps players from just basing their moves on past games. I also liked the 72-hour inactivity leading to a decreased number of votes to eliminate a player idea, although I'm not sure if it is effective or not to eliminate inactivity because players may intentionally go inactive thinking they'll be overlooked in future games...ugh. I've also never been a fan of not knowing who the fellow evil roles are because to risk letting them know who you are, you risk being found as suspicious. I guess I'm still having recollections of the undercover cop role in Jackie's Mafia game that paranoid me so much and almost prevented night kills early in the game. I just like the evil roles knowing one another.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Brant wrote:
I guess I'm still having recollections of the undercover cop role in Jackie's Mafia game that paranoid me so much and almost prevented night kills early in the game. I just like the evil roles knowing one another.

Well, since the Undercover Cop basically sacrificed himself in the first night there was really no detriment to the Mafia. But, yeah, the potential was definitely there if he didn't reveal himself to you. I did definitely make a mental note about that for the future, though.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm

I had a feeling that Sag was Thian, just because of the way he was interrogating everyone LMAO

And when I saw he died and was innocent, I thought fuck it, Im going to kill scorpio. I thought I had a 50/50 chance of getting a bad guy. I realized it could have been a set up but I didnt have anything else to go on. So I just shot him.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 pm

As for playing as an alias, I am not a fan of alias accounts but i know that others are. For me, its just a pain in the ass to log in and out and in and out. Bah. lol
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Sorry for coming in late, I didnt realize the game had started. Reading through everything last night, I knew Leo was kira by page 2. And yes, Im that awesome.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Yes Yes Kyle, You are truely that awesome hehe

If you and Jackie had been able to compare notes, yall would have kicked ass!!!!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Are you the Kyle I know? Does the name Corinne ring a bell at all?
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Yeah, as much as I liked the aliases, unfortunately I think that they led to some inactivity problems that probably shifted the balance of the game...
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Alright,

So, I loved loved loved this game until the dastardly brant snuck in and deathnoted me! LOL but thems the breaks. I was kinda pawing at the screen with one tear in my eye.

I would have been more inclined to talk to capricorn and get a better understanding of his over excitement in his posts. I did not get to that.

Leo, I wouldn't have suspected.

Scorpio, I think in part it was the fact that Capricorn went in and killed Virgo, which triggered me to honestly believe that, why would a kira risk killing someone so early in the game, when relatively no noticable clues... were given.

a part that made me laugh a bit but I felt soooo so bad was Aquarius shot the wrong person. I lol'd a bit especially at the last words.

Things I liked:
I loved the alias, ((although anyone can pick out my investigation style, im just very predictable in that sense)).

I loved the no round phases to an extent because while people are being killed, the investigation can still carry on.

I loved the 72 hour period before anyone could really do any action

I loved there was an over all deadline that loomed, like the game would be completed in 30 days, cuz when I logged off for the night, and slept late I'd be like dammit, I slept during this investigation!

It kind of flowed a little bit like how life works when there is a deadline and the time is ticking away.

I also liked the fact that at least with no night rounds, that kira didn't know who the others were, and I like the concept that signalling to someone during the day is needed, so I was hoping to pick out clues in peoples posts how they were trying to connect or contact.

The things I think could be worked out
The killing one right after another, perhaps after the death note is used, there could be a 24 to 48 hour interval where it cannot be used by any kira.

Maybe as well, instead of hiding the forum, it can be public so that if people had not joined, they can see what is going on. Although it is public now, perhaps it might show the game in progress and help pick up popularity.

Overall, I really did like this game, I liked the concept, and especially love the theme.

I think because it is a new style, it just needs to be attempted a few times for people to grasp the concepts. Very good for the first time!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 pm

I dont recall ever working closely with a Corrine
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Given that the Kira had such freedom in when and how often they could kill I think it was totally fair that they didn't know who each other were.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:47 pm

wow and it ends.

When I last posted I almost killed Capricorn cause I was certain it was him, but I didn't. I wish I had taken that risk.

Mandie, I also had a feeling Thian was Sagittarius

Good job Kira, and good job derB, it was fun and different and I hope there is a future game similar to this one, though I agree that there needs to be some restrictions on when Kira can kill, cause once people started dying, it all went by too fast. Wish I had come on a little earlier
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:47 pm

^^^^

for sure it was fair. Just watching the end when Gemini and Taurus were working together, it just sucked watching boom boom, one after another drop out like that.

Was sitting on the boards watching it all unfold.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm

The great and powerful Gemini would have got Leo killed a while back if he had known the game started. With only Capricorn remaing for kira, Taurus and I would have finished it in the good guys favor I think.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:55 pm

If only I had a gun instead of just investigative powers... lol.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Scorpio (Virtuanno) killed Virgo. I didn't. I was only planning on deathnoting Sag until the situation got desperate.

I was refreshing the board like mad the last few hours. I honestly thought it was all over when Taurus voted for me. Then when Gemini revealed he was an investigator and had evidence that pointed to me, I wanted to kill him before he could reveal anything else or vote to arrest me. Immediately after, I killed Taurus since she was trying to arrest me as well, supporting the information that Gemini used, and thought that she would definitely sacrifice herself to get me when she saw that I killed Gemini if she had that power available.

I felt really bad about how inactive I was at the start of the game and put so much pressure on myself to make up for it the last few days. I think I'm unhealthily devoted to trying to help my side win these games and put a lot of pressure on myself to do well, so I'm going to take a bit of a break before I sign up for another one...
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 pm

aww Brant, you should at least try my Witches game, everyone should sign up, and then take a break if you still need it lol
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm

What I liked about this game was the rapid fire rate it went down. Just a little over a week long.

I am also a fan of the alias, since like Brant said, it helps to eliminate past game bias.

And on role reveals, I really wanted to see more of it, lol. I had placed two FBI in the game, so that even if one person came forward, nobody would be able to deny it as truth, so a second person would have to come forward to prove it. Even better, if there was a liar among the initial two.

However, I entirely agree, seeing it in action, the death note is FAR too powerful. I think I might turn this into a mini game of sorts, with some major reduction of roles and stuff, to more resemble survivor than a mafia game, because it seems popular, but the game as a whole needs some tweaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: REUNION/FEEDBACK   REUNION/FEEDBACK Empty

Back to top Go down

REUNION/FEEDBACK
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next