ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion

Go down 
+14
Santos
Doggerz
Sir Boydly Boydster
Tanisha, The HBGIC
Deetster
Tiffani
Enchantress
Brant
derB
Kyle
Staciekins
Kenya
Amanda Leigh
Thian
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Amanda wrote:

GOOD JOB SANTOS AND CAM. Yall fooled me haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Great job Team Evil, I knew we'd win when Kyle discovered me because if it wasn't for his lucky crap shoot, the town would've been in the dark, oh wait, they were anyway lmfao

Mandie you might have had numerous innocents correct, but you had numberous baddies wrong, seeing as Jackie & I were the only two you got right Wink

Cam you evil sorcerer you, I had no idea lol

Oh, and all our kills, were people we were positive weren't the enchanter lol That's all we cared about, making sure not to kill someone important to us.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Jackie wrote:
Ps brant i missed you when they killed you...
The sad thing is, even if you led the lynch for me and it was revealed I was innocent, I would've died trying to convince people not to lynch you for it. I just didn't suspect you.

Last edited by Brant on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Please learn what epic really is, had it won the town the victory, I'd agree lol A lucky break was more like it. Kudos to Kyle for being the ONLY smart townie Wink Despite it being a lucky shot in the dark, you got one, and I give you credit.
Thanks to Boyd for giving me the chance to hammer myself so the town lost more and more of their momentum Wink Now THAT was epic!

Brant wrote:

Tiffani, see, you WERE evil! :-P Even though my signalling theory was completely off for you, right? Good job of being a huge target of mine yet answering my questions well enough that I never actually voted for you.

All your theories were freaking just coincidences and you were pissing me off daily with it lmfao I tried to play this game as if I were innocent and I actually fooled myself once when I checked the board to make sure I hadn't been night killed lmfao
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:17 pm

And wrong about deet, derb, virt.....oh And you basically committed suicide as town. why shouldn't kenya be proud of her game? She did great job.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 pm

I didnt say she shouldnt, whats your problem? I already said I had WAY MORE people on my evil list than were evil.... i hadnt cleared everyone, so, what's your question?

Did I tell Kenya she shouldnt be proud of her game play?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Why did you ask if she was proud of her game?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm

I said "Just curious"

maybe you missed that.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Question for the wolves:

As far as the first round no-kill goes, was I right about one of the players (Santos, in this case) completely NOT send in a choice thinking they didn't have to? Because that little stint is what had put Santos on my radar, but I didn't have time to press the issue as it was late in my 3rd round, and my last round saw Tiffani exposed. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm

I wondered that, too, derb. I silently blamed santos in my head lol.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Also, derB, you said you put a couple signals about your role. I saw the one "SICK" typo, were there others that you used?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:27 pm

To be honest....I pretty much determined if I was dealing with a certain set of people being the innocents based on their gameplay...I was completely screwed. So I just hoped that people were wolves who would never be helpful IMO, lmfao.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Ps the mass role reveal was way premature and benefitted the evil side....but I wasn't gonna say that at the time lol. virt was 100% correct about that.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:29 pm

derB wrote:
Question for the wolves:

As far as the first round no-kill goes, was I right about one of the players (Santos, in this case) completely NOT send in a choice thinking they didn't have to? Because that little stint is what had put Santos on my radar, but I didn't have time to press the issue as it was late in my 3rd round, and my last round saw Tiffani exposed. Shocked

I had fun playing with a newbie because basically i told him what to do and how to act lol It was my idea for a no kill because I suck at signals and missed any signals Jackie might have sent in. I told Santos not to ever protect me or defend me in any way on the board lol Every kill/no kill was strictly not wanting to kill the Enchanter. Santos did save Deet's ass though lol That was why Tanisha left, he was positive Deet was the Enchanter
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:32 pm

I did send tiff signals lol. Ill explain later when I'm at my comp lol
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 pm

I'm also curious who Dragonldy cleared or discovered had a power the first night because that may have had an effect on the game.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Sure, Brant. I have all that at home though so... all night actions and everything on the computer.

I will get that up like tomorrow or during the evening of tomorrow because im unsure if I will be home or not.
Back to top Go down
Tanisha, The HBGIC
Stargazer
Stargazer
Tanisha, The HBGIC

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm

CONGRATS YA'LL!

sending in ym vip vote now
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:13 pm

My MVP goes to Santos.

He killed me. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 pm

I had some stuff posted in a journal but it's pretty long so I'm just going to post some of it.

I would like to say THANK YOU!!!! to Thian for the game. I really enjoyed it and I loved all the roles and the twist idea was cool. As always, you are an awesome host. Thank you for putting all the time and effort into hosting this for us. You rock Thian!! Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 243163

Day 1:

So, I know that Tiffani and Santos are the evil werewolves but they have no idea I am the Enchantress or who the Sorcerer is. My goals this round:

1. Try to let Tiffani know who I am.
2. Try to figure out who may be the Sorcerer.
3. Look for signs of power roles for the villagers and figure out who to block.
4. Don't get lynched and try to protect Tiffani and Santos, if I can.

So, the first day is generally not too hard. No one knows anything and everyone always wants to lynch an inactive, lol. I'm always all about lynching on day 1 since that is the villagers' only weapon against the evildoers. I don't really need to worry about it as an evil role either, though, since I know Tiffani and I are fairly safe from being the first lynch since we're usually active and helpful. I also know people on this site usually give newbs a break in the first round or so. So, unless the Sorcerer gets lynched, we're sitting pretty.

Someone asks everyone's favorite color. I can't remember who but I am honest and say red, even though I know red is used for evil roles in this game. I make some comment about how my font on AIM is red just to prove that I didn't use red to signal, lol. (This will become important later.)

My first vote was Boyd. I did this because of his comments pre-game that he would be playing the FUP card like he did last game. My intent was to bring up his last game and remind everybody he was an evil role. This way, whether he plays the same type of game or not, it's in everyone's heads that he was evil, was successful at it, and is capable of doing it again. He, of course, retaliates. I was very happy because that's the way he acted last game. Also, OMGUS votes are generally suspicious. Boyd continued to go on about last game which was great. Keep remind people how great you are at being evil, lol.

Signal to Tiffani:

In one of my posts replying to Tiffani I put in a reference to a Murder Mystery Game I played once a few years ago on New Years Eve. I made something up about finding out information from someone after "touching a cord" like I had touched in Boyd. Tiffani was in that game with me and I was hoping she would pick up on the fact that I was signaling her since she was in that game with me and the event I was describing was just B.S. It was very subtle but I was hoping she figured it out.

Some innocent repartee happened between Termy and I at this point. Changing avatars and being silly. I ended up retracting my vote from Boyd and voting Deetster since he wasn't around. Gotta get on that inactive wagon and be one of the crowd. :p I say I'm trying to prod Deetster to participate, but really I am very aware that Deetster can be a very active, smart player so I wouldn't mind getting him out before that happens.

Brant starts pointing out signs and brings up the fact that Termy and I may be signaling each other, lol. Not a bad idea, Brant. Why didn't I think of that? Oh, yeah I did. :p

Speaking of signals, Boyd posted some dates and then quoted himself and said he didn't know how they got in there. I googled them and found Andrew Jackson, who was our 7th President. I thought maybe he was signaling that he's the Doppelganger, since that's the 7th role on Thian's list, although I don't really see Boyd as doing that since it doesn't really benefit him unless the Seer or Aura Seer pick up on it and signal him back. Boyd also used the word "Hunt" somewhere and I also thought he could be signaling that he's the Hunter. I believe Cam did this, too, so I have them both as possible Hunter.

I voted for Stacie with the reason that I want to see more independent thoughts. I wanted to pick someone who I would have a legitimate reason to vote but who could also be a helpful person for the village and I am reading Stacie as innocent. Her style helps me to paint her as evil, though, since she doesn't share much and usually just joins other wagons.

I made another post to Tiffani when she joked about how she wasn't going to change her avatar for fear that it would be seen as a "signal." I quoted her and said "ah, but then how will we signal each other? :p " Another slight message to her which I am hoping she gets.

Near the end of the round I change my vote to Termy to achieve a lynch. Lynching and being seen as a contributing member of the village is important and, even though I have started to feel that Termy may be the Sorcerer (and also because of that fact), I know he will be lynched so I want my vote to be on him.

My guesses for Sorcerer this round were Boyd, Virtuanno, Kyle, Dragonbunny, Tanisha, Termy.

Termy turns out to be the Lycan which sucks since that was the only role which could have fooled the Seer. Booooo so far for the Werewolf team.

No night kill happens and I'm pretty sure it's because Santos didn't send. I know Tiffani wouldn't miss the deadline - or at least I would hope. There is no good reason not to kill with so many people in the game. Chances of hitting the 2 evil roles out of 15 are pretty low. I was hoping they would go for Brant or Mandie (who I blocked). I am feeling Brant as 100% innocent at this point and he can be devastating to us if he is. I'm also thinking Mandie could have a power role and that if she is the Hunter and gets killed at night she would probably kill me, so.... I blocked her, lol. I did ask Thian if I could block the wolves just for clarification purposes, lol. I thought about that for about 2 seconds but that would really be a pretty dumb move, I think. First, I hoped that Tiffani picked up on my signals and second, we need to get some innocents out of this game and I'm willing to take the chance that they kill me accidentally.

Day 2, Lynch 1:

It's daytime again and we find out no one died. We also have a double-lynch twist which turns out to be better for the village than I thought it was going to be. This sucks but as long as we get two innocents out, I'm okay with it.

There are tons of theories on why no one was killed. My opinion was inactivity and that's what I posted. Mainly, my gameplan is to think and play as if I were innocent - except that I know who the wolves are. That will take a little fudging here and there but I think there will be plenty of suspicious-looking players who are really innocent that I can take advantage of it.

derB suggests lynching two people simultaneously and I feign total outrage that he would say such a thing! LOL I crack myself up. He figures out that he misunderstood the deadline (unless he is really evil and was just faking that) and everyone pretty much agrees lynching one after the other is better.

My strategy this round is to really act like I'm investigating and trying to lynch based on what we have learned. The reality is that I will agree to vote based on inactivity or lack of helpfulness to the village. Again, I know this won't include Tiffani, Santos or me so I feel it's worth risking that the Sorcerer is the inactive person we lynch. Dragonldy seems to be a target and that's fine with me. I don't really think she's the Sorcerer. I am very careful when I talk about her, though, just in case she's the Hunter. I think if she is the Hunter, she would kill Kenya, Tiffani or derB instead of me.

I start to "suspect" Brant. Yes, I still think Brant is innocent but I recognize that some of his phrasing seems "off" so I try to capitalize on this by acting like I'm getting suspicious of him. He also has derB and Kenya on him so I feel we could possibly lynch him. I vote Brant. Brant seems to take this as a sign that I'm not evil - yay. Eventually I retract from Brant. I don't feel he's getting the support and I need to have my vote free so I can replace it.

Some personal stuff is going on behind the scenes and it gets brought to the board. Stacie is upset and votes herself. I vote her for a couple of reasons. One, if she wants out, I'm going to help her with my vote. Two, if I were a villager I would think she was either a useless villager or an evil role who can't handle the pressure. Either way, self-voters do not help the game.

Deetster follows my vote after a bit and the personal stuff kind of gets resolved.

And then, Dragonldy gives us a very nice gift. She logs on, votes Stacie and says she won't be around tomorrow before the deadline, then she leaves. derB asks her why she didn't vote Dragonbunny and she immediately comes back on and votes him, lol. So, it gives me the perfect chance to retract from Stacie and sheep onto Dragonldy's wagon with derB, Kenya, Deetster...etc. Eventually Tiffani switches over, as well. Stacie pops on and hammers her and our lovely Aura Seer is dead! This is amazing since she could have worked with the Seer to figure me out. I am very very happy about this lynch. Smile

Day 2 - Lynch 2:

Being evil can be exhausting. I start this round by pointing out how Stacie hammered Dragonldy without giving us more time to talk. I am using everything I can to point out the inconsistencies and suspicious things in Stacie's game.

I vote Mandie saying I want her to talk more. Seriously, I don't give a crap if she talks. I just want her out of the game since I know she is playing personally and will try to get me lynched the first chance she has. And if she does that, she has Stacie, Boyd, Cam and Tanisha (aka DJ I think?) to help her.

I start planting some seeds to vote Dragonbunny but first I follow Deet onto a Stacie vote. Boyd votes himself and then Stacie votes him. I told Stacie - and I meant this 100% - that I had newfound respect for her this. I believe Stacie is really here to play a game and is trying to be unbiased. It speaks volumes about her character. We exchange some nice words and I make a joke about posting something nice to everyone.

Silly derB takes me up on it so I do it as well. And then, the game basically stagnates for a day or so.

Dragonbunny votes me saying he thinks I'm too innocent or something like that. I had my WTF moment after Brant said it first. I mean, yeah, the little twit is right, lol.....but he has no basis to say that. It's just a shot in the dark.

I see him post something about a fairy to Cam when talking about a ferry and I take the opportunity to ask if he is signaling that he's the enchanter, lol. I got the idea because an enchanter seems magical like a fairy. I did legitimately not notice that Cam started the fairy thing so I post that I was wrong and retract from DB. I really don't want DB lynched. He's too big of a target and I'd like to keep him in the game so others keep suspecting him. At one point I thought he might be the Sorcerer but I think this less and less now. I think he's just a villager.

My reads on power roles are Cam and Stacie at this point. Cam because he has obviously read the roles carefully and knows exactly what the evil roles know and don't know. I don't think he's evil, though, so I think he could be the Seer or Hunter. I also think Stacie may be the Seer because of a statement she made. She said if we vote her it will be a loss. I think if she was just a regular villager she would have said so. It's her pattern to reveal when she has no role and the fact that she isn't makes me think she has a power role.

My goal was to try to point this out to the wolves so they can possibly kill her at night. I retracted my vote from her as soon as she made the statement so, if she is the Seer, I'm hoping that makes her trust me more. I think I'm blocking her at night. It's between Stacie and Cam at this point.

Day 3:

So, the wolves finally accomplished a Night Kill - yay! Except I wasn't too thrilled that it was Brant. I liked having Brant in the game because he suspected derB, Kenya, Mandie...and I can't remember who else. And, he didn't suspect me. Idk if Tiffani wanted him dead because he suspected her or not. He had brought up her comments about how it wasn't bad that we lost the Aura Seer, which was definitely bad for the town, lol. But - good for the Enchantress! YAY!

Anyway, I was hoping to cast suspicion on Mandie and her entourage for Brant's death, but I didn't really want to start posting theories of why he was killed. That just isn't a good area to get into if you're evil. Best to avoid. Plus, I'd rather use it against other people as I see fit. :p

Right out of the box Mandie voted for Virt, who was her #2 suspect per her posts at the end of Day 2. That was fine with me, although, it is a possibility he is the Sorcerer. Then Kyle continues his FoS of Kenya and votes her so Mandie follows suit. I went back and used Mandie's innocent/guilty list against her and pointed out how lopsided her arguments were about who was on which lynch, as well as pointing out that she has "cleared" several people in the game (these are all her friends/family but I left that part out :p ) and made my case against her.

So, derB and Deet voted her with me. Then, the drama started. Her hubby signed on and voted her, then Tanisha/DJ, then Virt (who actually gave a semi-reason) and finally Stacie finished it off. I'll be sure to use all that against them if I have the opportunity.

Night 3:

So, I'm still thinking either Stacie or Cam are the Seer. Stacie, because of her post about how she shouldn't be lynched because she's "useful" to the town. I think it's because she has a PR and wants to help the town win.

Cam because he seems very town and very aware of the game. It seems he might have a power. He also stated I am one of his top three most innocent. Could be that he is the Seer and investigated me last night. Hmmmmmm what to do, what to do...

Here is my list of possible roles at this point:

Possible Sorcerer:

Virtuanno
derB
Deet
Boyd
Kyle
Tanisha

Possible Seer:

Cam
Stacie

Possible Hunter:

Boyd
Cam

Possible Doppleganger:
Kenya
Boyd

Probably good guys:
Stacie
Kenya
Cam

Day 4:

I didn't post anything after this but I'll just say that, even though I wasn't thrilled with the mass role-claim idea I am pretty sure I know where Kenya got the idea. It's used on the Mafia site I joined (thanks to Thian) but it's only used when the town is in a lynch or lose scenario. We weren't yet, so it really wasn't beneficial to the town at this point. It really did help point the wolves to who to kill, though.

I wish Tiffani had claimed to be the Seer and challenged Kyle. I don't know if she would have pulled it off but it's always worth a try. As it was, her hesitation really made her look bad and I had to go after her. I had no choice or I would have looked really bad myself.

I was pretty sure Virt was the Sorcerer with the way he was acting this round....until I started reading his exchanges with Kenya at the end of the round. I knew the Seer would die at night which was good.

I blocked Kyle this time just in case Santos didn't kill him for some reason.

Day 5:

When Virt demanded Cam claim I knew what was coming. I knew Virt had to be the hunter and Cam was the Sorcerer. It was SO obvious to me and since at that time I wasn't sure Kenya had picked Cam as her target (although I thought it was a possibility), I had to be on the right side of this lynch. I was hoping Cam would have a really good argument against Virt but he didn't. I almost joined Kenya and Deet but then I just decided I needed to stay "clean" so if we had to go into another day round I would still look innocent.

When Cam revealed he was evil and told [Santos] not to kill Virt I wanted to slap him upside the head, lol. It made it sound like Cam was the Enchanter and wouldn't be able to block Virt. As it turned out, we had to pick longway/shortway and I got stuck alone with Stacie so I couldn't block Virt, anyway.

Santos made a great choice - his needed to kill either Boyd or Deet or we'd still be playing this game. Great job Santos! I love you

I did want to say a few things to some people:

Brant - I absolutely loved playing this game with you. I was sad that you were killed but the time you were in the game was great. You always put so much into the game and you are a pleasure to play with - whether you're on my side or not.

derB - You were also fun to play with. I think you did a great job and the fact that you would probably have targeted Tiffani even if Kyle hadn't exposed her made you very scary in your last round. I was very happy to hear you were the sick villager because you were definitely a challenge to the evil side.

Deet - LOL I think it's so funny how when you suspect me I'm innocent and when you don't I'm evil. As always, it was a pleasure playing with you. I was kind of looking forward to trying to get you lynched next round, lol. Your suspicions of Santos were right on.

Kenya - I found it SO easy to talk about your innocence in this game because it was very obvious you were. You always put your heart into the game and your passion for helping the village shows. I think it's funny how you, the most obvious innocent in the game, turned out to be evil in the end, lol.

Dragonbunny - Stop randomly picking my name as evil, okay? LOL! Sorry you had to die. It would have been much better to lynch Kyle that round but, oh well, we still won, lol.

Kyle - Great job at playing your role. You did exactly what a power role should do - be a little shady so the wolves don't kill you but don't get yourself lynched, lol. You did come close - if it weren't for Brant you would have been lynched. But, you survived long enough to investigate Tiffani and you really did give the good guys a chance at that point. Even though your side didn't win, you did a great job!

Virt - I totally agree with what you said about the role reveal. You understood this but you used Cam's decision to pick a "role" against him. Your performance the last round was great - even though not everyone believed you. I thought you were 100% more believable than Cam so I had to say so or look fishy.

Cam - LOL I thought you were a good guy. I thought you were the Seer and I even blocked you one night, lol. Good thing I wasn't a wolf or I would have killed your ass. I tried to "hint" to them to kill you but they obviously had their own (better) targets. One question I have for you - do you realize telling the evil roles to retract from voting you wouldn't have worked since there were only 3 and it takes 5 for a lynch? lol I wasn't sure if you were joking or what. And, as I said earlier, when you gave the advice not to kill Virt I wanted to clobber you, lol. It worked out, though. Great job appearing so innocent. Good thing it didn't get you killed earlier, lol.

Stacie - I had a lot of fun playing this game with you. I'm sorry I had to keep painting you as evil, lol. It was my job to get innocent people lynched. I know we had some earlier issues but I think you have a good attitude and were playing the game to win for your side. Hope you had fun. Good game!

Tiffani - You know I love you but if I was a villager I so would have gone after you this game, lol. I was hoping you knew I was on your side and tried to drop a couple of hints but I was always afraid you were going to kill me at night. I'm sorry you got found out early but I still think you did a great job in making it as far as you did. You were a huge part of the success of the evil side since the decisions you made at night were good ones - you never killed an evil role. Great job!

Santos - It was fun playing with you for the first time. You have a lot of spunk and I enjoyed your spirit. And you made me laugh quite a bit, lol. You did an awesome job after you were left without your wolf partner. Thanks for making the perfect choice last night. Great job!

I believe it was Brant who said the Enchanter's job was to "watch over the wolves." That was exactly what I tried to do this game - and it was a pleasure watching over you two, Tiffani and Santos. I love you

Great game, everyone!

Congrats fellow evil team!

Thanks again Thian!!!
Back to top Go down
Doggerz
Porn Star
Porn Star
Doggerz

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:33 pm

I had a BLAST this game. This post isn't going to be as epic as Jackie's, because I don't take as good notes as she does Razz To answer your question, yeah I realized after that post that it didn't even matter if wolves retracted from me or not, since we didn't have the numbers.

I laughed SO hard when I saw that the doppleganger took my role. I knew that all the wolf (Santos) had to do was pick the right person and we would win. Kenya, thanks for picking me Razz

I really had little to no read on people the entire game. I was just trying to blend in and remain as innocent as possible. I knew Brant had to be a good role because he was going above and beyond to help the town. It's difficult being an evil role, but not knowing the other 3. The wolves knew each other, and the Enchanter knew who the wolves were. I was in the dark. When the seer finally outed themselves, my role was basically done. I did check him (Kyle) that night to be absolutely sure, and of course it was confirmed.

Jackie, I think I was checking you the night you blocked me Razz

derB did set me up pretty well by calling me the Hunter. I thought I could run with that, but I fell into Virt's trap when he pushed me to claim a role. I should have just claimed I was an innocent villager, and nothing more. It could have bought me some more time...maybe.

GREAT job bad guys Wink I loved playing with y'all even if I didn't know who you were Razz Thank you Kenya for taking over my role <3 Tiffani, sorry you got backed into a corner like me. Jackie, couldn't get a read on you AT ALL, you made a good enchanter. Santos, awesome first game, well done (and as a baddie to boot!).

Good roles, y'all were fab. Sorry I had to go pew! pew! with my magic, even if the wolves did the dirty work Razz

Thian, I loved sending those confessionals to you. Especially the last one where I basically just rambled for a while. Great game, can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Oh btw, PhocQ was watching the game and talking to me about it, so he knew everything I knew. He picked Cam as the Sorcerer on Day 4 but I didn't agree, lol.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:07 pm

First of all I would like to say that this game was the shit . Sooo freaking good . I enjoyed a lot and i am happy the baddies won that's why we are bad asses hahaha .

Guys you are all amazing people and it was my pleasure to play with all of you . I know in have a temper , i know i have a really strong character sometimes but at the end of the day its a game and you are all terrific people . Thanks Thian for always believing in me about being a good wolf hahaha.

This is my aim - dinkii3 , just in case people would like to add me and keep in touch with me .
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 pm

haha good job team evil. it feels good to post again. im not gonna post a whole crap load like some people...jackie..haha. but im gonna post a little. two of my suspicions were evil, jackie and santos.

Jackie..jackie jackie. lol, i kinda thought you were evil, but to gain support to lynch you is almost IMPOSSIBLE. you area very skilled and awesome player, i cant wait for the next game, who knows maybe ill be evil haha.

Santos: no wonder why you were so defensive and bitchy when i voted for you and was accusing you lol i was dead on the money. but dude you played an awesome game, and i got to give you credit for that

Cam
: i think one of the things that saved your ass was when you did not post until late into the first day. it made most people think "oh this guy must not have a roll, lets keep him around and go after DRAGONBUNNY!!!" haha. you played gold dude

Tiffani: i guess kyle kinda screwed your game, but you guys won so lots of respect.

Kenya: things could of went both ways i guess for you, but i guess you turned evil so you won haha. thats funny.

The good guys...errr dead good guys

you all played an awesome game i wish things would of turned out differently but...what can you do about that. i don't remember when evil rolls won a werewolf game so its bound to happen

Dragonbunny: it was so sad to see you die so early in the game. i almost cried to see you die. i knew you were innocent. .........................banana dance Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 707671
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Brant I cleared Amanda. I mentioned it the second day that I thought she was innocent. But I don't think anyone caught on and you all wanted me dead, so I never got to really enjoy the game. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion   Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 6 - Results - Game Over / Reunion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next