ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION

Go down 
+6
Staciekins
.Michael.
Niki
dj
Pete
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION Empty
PostSubject: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:17 pm

NIGHT 1
Nikita Checks - Kiwi/was told he found an innocent.
Michael Gaurds - Kiwi
Madeline Interrogates - BLOCKED/Santos/Was told she was blocked by the blocker.
Helmut Tracks - DNS
George attacks - MICHAEL
Hillinger attacks - MICHAEL
Adrian blocks - Niki
Operations fires at - Debani/DOESNT COUNT

NIGHT 2
Michael Guards - Stacie
Madeline Interrogates - Kyle/was told he is Jurgen
Helmut Tracks - Belasen/was told he visited no one
George Attacks - Santos
Hillinger Attacks - Santos
Operations fires at - Debani/DOESENT COUNT

NIGHT 3
Michael Guards - Niki
Madeline Interrogates - Debani/Was told her interrogation technails failed.
Helmut Tracks - Pete/was told he visited no one
George Attacks - Debani
Hillinger Attacks - Debani
Operations Fires at - Debani/DOESNT COUNT

NIGHT 4
Michael Guards - Stacie
Madeline Interrogates - Donna/was told her interrogation techniques failed.
George Attacks - Niki
Operations Fires at - Belasen/DOESNT COUNT

Madeline - Niki
Walter - Belasen
Hillinger - DJ
Birkoff - Santos
Nikita - Michael
Operations- Donna
Jurgen - Kyle
George - Pete
Adrian - Jordan
Helmut - Debani
Michael - Stacie
Mick - Kiwi

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:50 pm

I knew I was screwed at the end there. Donna had it right when she said if I didn't get killed and we killed off her that Belasen would go and I would win. I was hoping I had said enough to convince everyone I was innocent but knew there was little chance of it. Had I went along with killing Belasen, he was proven innocent, it didn't matter who I took out next day I was done.

This was the hardest game ever for me. I had a hard time with how to say anything. Second guessed myself at every turn. Really had a hard time when it came to turning on DJ, didn't want to do that and wish I had figured out a way to not do so. Though I kept meaning to suspect him major each round and never did cause I didn't see a clear way of doing so without drawing attention to myself.

Niki, great job, you really helped win this game for the good side. Also, Stacie, Kyle, Donna and Belasen, great job. Donna, sorry for trying to paint you as evil so much, just had a feeling about you I wish I had followed it earlier on.

Mandie, this was an awesome game, I really enjoyed this one.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:34 am

Good job town Smile

Finally, we made it through a mafia game with hardly any drama. WE ARE ALL WINNERS. Laughing

The funny thing too, is that the night kill in Night 1 was between Michael and Niki. Laughing

Pete & I definitely made a few errors, but I think we fared pretty well throughout.

I had a good time playing - good job to everybody!

And I'm sorry we killed you first Michael Sad Take it as a compliment!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:49 am

Yay great job everyone!! Smile after I was killed as I was reading the last round I wanted so badly to say "guys lynch Pete, it's him!!" cuz by then I was 99% sure it was him but obviously I couldn't say that cuz I was dead lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:29 am

I liked watching you guys play it out and debate and it was still fun to follow along.

I died first, but I still had fun SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION 871743
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:44 am

GREAT Game, Amanda...

Loved that we could all get along too, makes for such a NICER game.

I had a really hard time at the end, only because I was torn.. I did believe Donna but I wasn't sure on Belasen and Pete, and I didn't want to mess it up!!!

Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Thanks for a great game Amanda!

I was so afraid is was going to get killed. I'm glad Kyle and Belasen believed me. Pete, you really set me up to be bad, suggesting me and DJ were Mafia. It almost worked. SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION 204853
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:40 pm

awwww yay!!! Im so glad ya'll enjoyed the game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Donna wrote:
Thanks for a great game Amanda!

I was so afraid is was going to get killed. I'm glad Kyle and Belasen believed me. Pete, you really set me up to be bad, suggesting me and DJ were Mafia. It almost worked. SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION 204853

Donna, the round we lynched DJ that is exactly what I was trying to do was paint you two together. When you came out as the hunter I knew I was screwed lol was still trying to make it work out in my favor as I've said but knew I had little chances. I figured if he was lynched then you'd be the next most suspicious, and I figured if I was lynched Stacie would be the next most suspicious to everyone. In turn would keep the other safe from being lynched the next day. Unfortunately that failed but that was what I was trying to do lol
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:55 pm

oh man, Donna... I wanted to believe you.. on that last round, I was so split.. I didn't want to think it was Pete, but Belasen was really making me believe him!! Glad Kyle put that final nail in so I didn't have to!! I was so torn!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:14 pm

I sure had fun watching all of you. I will definitely host another one with some of these same characters and some new ones too. La Femme Nikita was my favorite tv show and there are endless possibilities really for bad guys/good guys. Thank you to everyone who played. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:48 am

YAY! I'd love to play another!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Good game by both sides, it really came down to the wire. Look forward to the next one as well
Back to top Go down
Debani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Debani

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Well done peeps! I'm glad we got to the bottom of this. I guess its a good thing I got eliminated when I did. I totally thought Pete was innocent so that woulda really worked in the mafia's favour. The night I was killed I tracked Pete and the results would come up "seemingly" innocent and that woulda worked against us for sure.

Jordan... wtf happened with you there?? Hahaha. No offense, at all. But I wonder was that a genuine story or were you really just trying to cover your butt?
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:48 am

Yeah was fun to play again - and live to the end!

Thanks Mandie and peeps for a fun game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION   SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION Empty

Back to top Go down

SECTION 1 LOCK DOWN REUNION
Page 1 of 1