ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood

Go down 
+16
Amanda Leigh
Termy
Dragonbunny
Doggerz
Kenya
Enchantress
Kyle
Mr Phoc
Tiffani
Deetster
Sir Boydly Boydster
Staciekins
derB
Virtuanno
Brant
Thian
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Hey Tiffani Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 204853
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:02 pm

holy crap 17 people. Welcome Santos.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Updated Player List
1. Brant
2. Virtuanno
3. derB
4. Deetster
5. Tiffani
6. Staciekins
7. Sir Boydly Boydster
8. JJ
9. Kyle
10. Kenya
11. Cam
12.Dragonbunny
13. Termy
14. Mandie
15. Tanisha
16. Dragonldy
17. Santos
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:54 pm

oh also. Since we are up into the next bracket. I need to add one more bad guy role. So be on the lookout for that later tonight. a little bit more tweaking to be done, but should be good.

Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Kenya wrote:
JJ, I really think you should still play, I doubt people are gonna want you out first.. I know you and I have had our ups and downs personally but I don't have any issues with you. I do find you bring so much to this game that it will be really weird without you in the game. I really hope that you reconsider.

Thanks, Kenya. It had nothing to do with you - in fact, you are one of the people I like to play with (when you aren't calling me a bitch Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 35478 ). But seriously, you participate and understand the importance of discussion and voting so, anyway.... I'm sorry to be wishy washy but I figure since Thian left my name on the list it must be a sign and I'll play, lol. Plus, I would probably be bummed just watching from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Haha, that's the ticket! :D Plus this was your idea to have a LRRH Theme Smile Couldn't have you not in it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 am

Santos wrote:
I'm Here!!!

HI SANTOS!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:48 am

JJ wrote:

Thanks, Kenya. It had nothing to do with you - in fact, you are one of the people I like to play with (when you aren't calling me a bitch Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 35478 ). But seriously, you participate and understand the importance of discussion and voting so, anyway.... I'm sorry to be wishy washy but I figure since Thian left my name on the list it must be a sign and I'll play, lol. Plus, I would probably be bummed just watching from the sidelines.

Woah it had nothing to do with me for once?! But but everything is supposed to revolve around me!!! Lol jk come on you like playing with me even when I'm calling you a bitch.. it keeps things interesting lmao. You have to remember not everyone is active in any game.. some people just don't care as much as those that actually want a good game.. easy way to solve that problem.. anyone that ends up being inactivish should just be dealt with in voting for.. Smile Thian has his way of manipulating from the sidelines.. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:27 pm

I do no such thing. You guys work your magic on your own. All I do is give you your role. Listen to you guys in the background and then say.

Awh, well im' not too sure who is who, but you're doing a good job Smile

then I put up vote counts. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
Santos wrote:
I'm Here!!!

HI SANTOS!!! Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 243163

Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 911788
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Game on!

Good luck everybody!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood   Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf - Season 8 - Little Red Riding Hood
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4