ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6

Go down 
+2
derB
Enchantress
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm up for lynching, however, I don't care either way. Hoping I don't get killed though if there is no lynch.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:46 pm

For what it's worth, lynching me will look bad for whoever participates. Just sayin.

I know I never helped with a mafia lynch, but I was on the right track early on. I just didn't get to place me vote before others did. I was willing to lynch both Pete and Cam (If you look back I interrogated Pete pretty good, even got him to fess up to being mafia, even though we didn't lynch him that round. I was thrown for a loop that he would actually say he was mafia, so I stepped back on him a bit. But you can see that I am pretty decent at reading people too Wink ), and I was damn close to lynching Cam day one..... I was just going along with discussions and trying to figure things out as a group. The rest of you just happened to vote faster than me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Sir Boydly Boydster wrote:
to my fellow townies

I wanted to share a theory with you all. I believe the person who I have cast my vote for is mafia, but there is something that has been eating at me. It has been the night kills (or lack thereof) and mandie's continuing presence in the game. I call it my Mandie Theory. I have no actual evidence just an interesting theory.

What if PhocQ, the first night he thought he protected mandie, hadn't protected her at all. If Mandie is mafia, then protecting her would obviously work because she cant kil herself at night. PhocQ protects mandie and a mafia splits or doesnt vote. In Phoc's mind he saved Mandie. When phoc disclosed this, Mandie was adamant that he was lying. Even telling the "real" nurse to be quiet. Everyone expected mandie to get killed that nigt. Phoc handed the mafia an innocent on a silver platter with mandie, right???. But there was no hit on Mandie. How could there be if she is mafia??
Then Mandie last night killed the only person we were sure was an innocent.

Just thought i would mention that. If things go bad here today...here is a little more to speculate on.

Its getting close to the wire. Someone will die tonight without Phoc's protection. If I am killed tonight I will no longer believe DerB is mafia. I am keeping heat off him as a prime suspect. I don't think he would kill me for that reason. It would be somebody then trying to frame DerB.

If Mandie kills me tonight, she will have a sure lynch on DerB tomorrow, Mandie then takes out one of the ladies at night and Voila!

Mafioso Mandie wins.

Just something to think about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 pm

DEADLINE for Day 6 - Thursday, March 31st - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 3 needed to lynch)

Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 3 (derB)
derB: 2 Votes of 3 (Sir Boydly, Dragonldy)

Pending votes: 2

Mandie, Stacie

derB is 1 vote from a lynch

Please note:
It is a Mafia win if it is down to an even number of Mafia to Townspeople.

It is a Town win if you rid yourself of all of the Mafia before this happens.

You have less than 2 hours left in this round!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:01 pm

The group was very saddened by the death of their nurse, Grace. A few kind words were said about her and then they tried their best to get through the day. The knowledge that there was still a killer among them was very frightening. So...

They did nothing.

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

VOTES: (Majority of 3 needed to lynch)

Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 3 (derB)
derB: 2 Votes of 3 (Sir Boydly, Dragonldy)

Pending votes: 2

Mandie, Stacie

No lynch!

Joey the Clown, you have until Saturday, April 2nd at 10pm EDT to send me the name of who you would like to kill.

Players Alive:
1 Mandie
2 Sir Boydly
3 derB
4 Stacie
5 Dragonldy

The deadline will be strictly adhered to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3