ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6

Go down 
+2
derB
Enchantress
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Well, without your help in the early rounds, I didn't have a chance to do it and share in the glory of being all-the-time right like you are doing to me now, did I?

I highly suggest you put your superior character reading skills to the ultimate test Mandie, because you are going to be the deciding factor.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Give me something to read other than a bunch of errors in your judgement?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Better even, I asked you a question you didnt answer...

How have you helped the town?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mandie Leigh wrote:
Better even, I asked you a question you didnt answer...

How have you helped the town?

by following whatever rules I tell him to follow apparently
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Bottom line is, I was right about Cam and Pete before you, and now because I played by your rules and you guys dropped your votes before me, I am paying the price for falling prey to listening to Boyd and you, who are now treating me like an ant an an ever focusing magnifying glass beam of superiority.

If you have any observations to add, instead of only grilling me, then I would love to hear them. Otherwise, just lynch me and get it over with, because that is the atmosphere I am getting here.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Aha. I see
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:54 pm

BOO HOO
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:54 pm

I didn't vote for Pete because the round ended in like 10 hours! I am not online all the time. So when a round suddenly ends while I am at work, it is kind of hard to cast a vote.

I am assuming the question you meant was the "why didn't I help lynch Pete" vote.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:56 pm

also, why am I the deciding vote? Do Donna and Stacie not have an opinion of their own?

in fact, I think only 3 votes are needed to lynch someone, by my count....you dont even NEED my vote here.

And my question for you specifically is, what have you done to help the town?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 pm

That is a loaded question and you know it, but here goes.

I have opened the line of suspicion on Cam and Pete. If I hadn't done that, you might still be self sure that Pete is your dear old friend and Cam is legitimately busy. I bring a fresh point of view and try and talk things out. But when I am getting lampooned relentlessly by you guys it is hard to keep up, and it gets harder and harder to make sane posts.

Seriously Mandie. Can you just give me an opinion of what you think of my logic against Boyd?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:05 pm

It was PhocQ that made me realize I was wrong about Pete. For the record. When he asked me who I could be wrong about Pete, Donna or Stacie, .... it really put my mind to the test. I think I even wrote that in a confessional to the host.

You want me to answer another question of yours but you didnt tell me why I am the deciding vote yet, as Stacie and Donna ... are two votes as well.....?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Well you are clearly the innocent one, and people are gonna follow you. I have never known DL to vote without the votes leaning one way or another, so I don't think she will vote before you or Stacie. I don't think Stacie will vote without consulting you, as she has followed your general voting scheme.

These are my thoughts, take em or leave em.

You still don't have an opinion of Boyd? Or are you gonna lynch me?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 pm

I havent decided yet. I want to be sure where I am placing my vote before I do as always. Once Im confident, I will vote.

You and boyd are my only suspects. You being my top suspect as I feel your actions have been more suspicious than boyds
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 pm

What do you think of my breakdown of why I think Boyd is mafia at the beginning of the round?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Also, if you remember previous games, I had voted for fellow mafia members when I felt it would allow me to hide in the "group of good guys lynching a bad guy". Why would I as mafia single myself out so badly? Lynch Thian, and then not lynch Cam and Pete, because it was a good strategy for me how?
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 pm

To Stacie and Dragonlady

DerB is convinced I am mafia
I am convinved DerB is mafia
Mandie is convinced either me or derB is guilty

Do either of you have a third suspect?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:56 pm

I think DerB is Mafia, so I am voting for DerB!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Well, good luck without me folks. It's too bad I was just in too many wrong places at the wrong times. Double standards are a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:27 pm

I honestly don't know on this last one. I know I am a townie, and I believe Amanda is a Townie.. so that leaves the three of you... I mostly thought you, Boyd, were a townie as well... but I am really unsure at this point.

I am not sure what DerB means by double standards being a bitch.
I am not sure how I feel about Dragonlady... I haven't really gotten a read on her yet.
Boyd, your quick wit and sarcasm baffle me. I don't think you're mafia, but I don't know...

Waiting to see a few more people argue and convence me before I vote.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm

DEADLINE for Day 6 - Thursday, March 31st - 10:00pm EDT

VOTES: (Majority of 3 needed to lynch)

Sir Boydly: 1 Vote of 3 (derB)
derB: 2 Votes of 3 (Sir Boydly, Dragonldy)

Pending votes: 2

Mandie, Stacie
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Since I haven't been lynched yet, and I thought about it today, I think it will be Mandie who gets night killed, leaving DL and Stacie with Boyd.

DL won't start the lynch, and I am not sure what Stacie will think of Boyd after the night phase, but I am betting it will be those three, and Boyd will try and convince Stacie that DL MUST be the last mafia, or vice versa.

Just for future reference when I am lynched. Or at least throw a wrench in the plan.

But if we can lynch Boyd this round and end the game, that would be cool too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 pm

There may not be a lynch this round.

If there is no lynch, here is a look at who might get killed in the night round and what that might mean.

Boydly - If Derb is mafia it is highly unlikely he will kill me, because then Mandie will know DerB is mafia. If I am killed likely it will be to frame DerB and it means one of you ladies is very clever and very good.
DerB - If DerB is killed it will be to frame me and it means one of you ladies is very clever and very good
Dragonlady - If Dragonlady is killed, then mafia is DerB because Dragonlady is onto him, or mafia is me trying to frame DerB or mafia is Mandie or Stacie getting rid of someone that no one seems to suspect
Mandie - If Mandie is killed DerB did it because Mandie is onto him. If you believe I am mafia then I would have the same motive as DerB. If Stacie or Dragonlady killed Mandie it would be to frame DerB and myself
Stacie - This may be a safe bet for mafia. No one suspects her and she seems to lean in no favor. I can't see Mandie bumping her off. And I can't see a reason for DerB, Dragonlady not to. If you believe I am mafia I would have no reason not to either.

After reading what i wrote I don't know that it helps illuminate a dang thing.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:42 pm

I see no posts in the last 24 hours.

So how is everyone else feeling about a possible no lynch this round?

I think DerB is guilty, but of course I don't "know" it. I believe a DerB lynch will end the game, but of course I don't "know" it.

A no lynch probably wouldn't bother me if i don't get bumped off tonight. Wink
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 pm

There are 24 hours left in this round!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:17 pm

UGH, I dont know wtf to do. FuckityFuckFuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6   Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia 2 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Day 6
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next