ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3

Go down 
+7
Tiffani
Mr Phoc
Deetster
Kenya
Dragonbunny
derB
Thian
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Deadline: DAY 3 29 December 2010 23:59EST
Schedule:
22nd, 23rd, 24th until approximately 3pm EST Discussion is available
24th to 26th until late evening approximately 7PM EST Locked thread
26th evening to 29th December Discussion. Lynch must be made by the 29th

If you have any questions about the schedule. Please pvt me!! I know its a lot of start and stop between this time but hang in there guys as I am sure you all want to be around family and friends and or loved ones at this time.

Votes: 10 Alive Majority is 6 ((remember if 6 is reached before deadline night will begin))

1 Vote of 6: DragonSnow - Bah HumPhoc
4 Votes of 6: Merry Chrismoose - Merry Mandie, Jackie Frost, Dasher Deetster, Tiffani Tree
1 Vote of 6: Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer - Caroling Cam
4 vote of 6: Merry Mandie - Merry Chrismoose, Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer, Ghost of Christmas Brant, DragonSnow

Pending Votes:

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 Silent_Night_by_JaneDoe87
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
Alright, let's try this. derBmoose isn't coming out and saying he knows Mandie is evil so he's not putting himself on the line in case she gets lynched. Because if she does and turns out to be a cute little Who, then he comes off as a big fat liar.

Mandie, however, is strongly asserting that she will only vote for derBmoose round, and no, she never did that back in the game she had an evil role. So why would she put her neck on the line like that only to have us vote for derB and he turns out to be innocent?

The answer is, she wouldn't.

So, if you are torn between voting Mandie and then if she turns out to be innocent, voting derB....

or voting derB and if he turns out to be innocent voting Mandie...

Which makes sense more? To err on the side of lynching an elf or lynching an important role like Cindy Lou?

It seems to me if you are looking at this as a way to gain info if we are wrong, the odds are better to go for a derBmoose lynch. At least if we're wrong about him, it's not going to cause us to lose a good power role.
Okay, so if I do switch from Mandie to Merry Chrismoose and Merry Chrismoose is innocent, would you consider looking at Mandie next round as a possible target?

[edited for confusing word choice]
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Ghost of Christmas Brant wrote:
Jackie Frost wrote:
Alright, let's try this. derBmoose isn't coming out and saying he knows Mandie is evil so he's not putting himself on the line in case she gets lynched. Because if she does and turns out to be a cute little Who, then he comes off as a big fat liar.

Mandie, however, is strongly asserting that she will only vote for derBmoose round, and no, she never did that back in the game she had an evil role. So why would she put her neck on the line like that only to have us vote for derB and he turns out to be innocent?

So, if you are torn between voting Mandie and then if she turns out to be innocent, voting derB....

Which makes sense more? To err on the side of lynching an elf or lynching an important role like Cindy Lou?

It seems to me if you are looking at this as a way to gain info if we are wrong, the odds are better to go for a derBmoose lynch. At least if we're wrong about him, it's not going to cause us to lose a good power role.
Okay, so if I do switch from Mandie to Merry Chrismoose and Merry Chrismoose is innocent, would you consider looking at Mandie next round as a possible target?

If we vote derB and he is innocent then I will be the first person voting Mandie...that is providing Santa passes me the ornament, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Thian.. I retracted my vote on the last page..

But anyway.. I think it's being agreed that if chrismoose turns out to be innocent mandie will be the next target..

Therefore I have no problem with voting this way..

I vote for Chrismoose to put in the ice jail.

Last edited by Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:

Thank you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
Jackie Frost wrote:

If we vote derB and he is innocent then I will be the first person voting Mandie...that is providing Santa passes me the ornament, lol.
Fine. Since Merry Chrismoose has said he doesn't have a good role and I don't see the support coming for Mandie this round, then:

I retract my vote from Mandie.

I vote for Merry Chrismoose.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Okay, so Santa...IF derBmoose turns out to be a Grinch, please pass the
ornament to Mandie. And then you guys can all go after Brant if he takes
me away to his horrible ice cave.... Sad :p
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:52 pm

So we're 4-4 now. This is fun.

I also think that Cam and Deetster are likely more clear based on some of the things that they've said and how they have possibly missed details, which to me, narrows the field of possible UTR suspects to Mandie, Tiffani, and Phoc. I think as an evil role, they'd probably have read through the past rounds more? I would sort of like a verdict on Merry Chrismoose and feel that it may end up happening before the end of the round, but I also think that Mandie is likely evil along with a possible Mandie-Tiffani or Mandie-Phoc pairing. Yep.

First of all, i'm not UTR just because I didn't post all day today. I'm around more than some others.
Second of all, why on EARTH would Mandie and I draw so much attention to her posts and vote the same way right away if we're evil?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Deadline: DAY 3 29 December 2010 23:59EST
Schedule:
22nd, 23rd, 24th until approximately 3pm EST Discussion is available
24th to 26th until late evening approximately 7PM EST Locked thread
26th evening to 29th December Discussion. Lynch must be made by the 29th

If you have any questions about the schedule. Please pvt me!! I know its a lot of start and stop between this time but hang in there guys as I am sure you all want to be around family and friends and or loved ones at this time.

Votes: 10 Alive Majority is 6 ((remember if 6 is reached before deadline night will begin))

1 Vote of 6: DragonSnow - Bah HumPhoc
6 Votes of 6: Merry Chrismoose - Merry Mandie, Jackie Frost, Dasher Deetster, Tiffani Tree, Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer, Ghost of Christmas Brant
1 Vote of 6: Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer - Caroling Cam
4 vote of 6: Merry Mandie - Merry Chrismoose, , DragonSnow

Pending Votes:

We are at a lynch guys
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:54 pm

The Tired little elves shook in fear!! Unsure of what to expect. Fingers pointed left and right and soon it became apparent. . . .

One little elf stood out from all the rest. "ITS HIM ITS HIM" they all cried. Merry Chrismoose!!!! He's the one they need to put in jail!!! HIM HIM"

With shouts of glee, everyone called the Candy Cane Police and soon after a little toy car came to take Poor Merry Chrismoose away.

Minutes and hours passed and still no word from the authorities!

"OH what have we done!!!" Cried a few.

and soon a little ring came from in the distance, why it was the phone!

"Hello?....oh yes, surely I will tell them!!"

As one elf turned to another!

"Oh it is now time to reveal what they found!!!!"

"What is it what is it?"

"This is really sad news everyone. . . . .sad news indeed"

"Oh I can't believe it what did we do?!?!!??!!!?"

Sobs of sorrow crossed the eyes of the elves that had gathered.

"Well you see. . . . . . . . .Merry chrismoose was just. . . . . .

A typical Grinch after all!!!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?! well that is good news!!! Unless you have something to hide?!?!?!"

"Oh me?! no not me, im just the messenger!!!"

With their hearts lifted and everyone one step closer to solving the case of Christmas Being Stolen Forever, they all climbed into their beds for yet another night's rest!

Grinch - Who would you like to abduct?
Christmas Angel - Would you like to use your power tonight?
Cindy Lou - Who are you going to follow?
Christmas Ornament Holder - Who would you like to pass the ornament to
Santa Claus - Who would you like to check on tonight?

Send all your PVT messages in as soon as possible. If I get all actions in by Christmas Day Eve I will post results by then and will reopen on the 26th to start the day again.

Confessionals!

The Good Guys
Who are you most suspecting?
Who do you least suspect?
Has your opinion changed on anyone?
What do you think your chances are at winning now?

The Bad Guys
How do you feel you will hold up in the next coming rounds?
Who do you think might be your target at night?
Any concerns about the following day?
What strategy will you use to get yourself into the next night phase?

PLAYER LIST
1. Caroling Cam Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 37519
3. Tiffani Tree Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 37519
4. Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 37519
5. Merry Mandie Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 37519
6. Bah HumPhoc Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 37519
7. Jackie Frost Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 37519
9. DragonSnow ((Dragontear)) Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 37519
10. Ghost Of Christmas Brant Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 37519
12. Dasher Deetster. Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 37519

In Ice Jail
Day 1: Christmas Dragon ((dragonldy)) - Role: Elf
Day 2: Snowy Pete - Role: Jack Frost
Day 3: Merry Chrismoose - Role: Grinch

Kidnapped to the Ice Cave
Night 1: No one
Night 2: No one
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Updated everyone! thread now locking, please try to get in your night actions by at least the 24th and I will post results of the night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7