ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3

Go down 
+7
Tiffani
Mr Phoc
Deetster
Kenya
Dragonbunny
derB
Thian
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Deet.. you haven't been paying attention to the game at all.. I think I"m just not gonna pay attention to what you are saying anymore.. because for starters nobody gave me the ornament.. it was dropped and I picked it up.. which we all concluded it was dropped because dragonldy was put in the ice jail by us.. therefore if I were to break it nobody would have known I had.. since I wouldn't have told everyone that I had the ornament to begin with.. which I did... I was very open about that.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer wrote:
You know what would be funny if Tiff and Cam are the grinches and they are just sitting back watching us all argue with each other.

Jackie that post wasn't for you.. it was directed at Deet.

Yeah, I know you were talking to Deet. I just felt like responding, lol.

And yeah, someone is laughing, alright.....but I think it may be Thian! lol
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Dasher Deetster wrote:
Yes but Deet, when Mandie was evil before she was voting more.. when she isn't evil she doesn't like to vote. That is the point I was making about that.. also she didn't start the vote. I feel like you are not reading everything going on. Back in the game that she was evil.. I do think I was the only person that even suspected her to begin with.. and nobody believed me that she was acting differently.. I'm just stating that I feel she's acting that way again. I could be wrong yes, which is why I'm hoping she comes back and responds. But right now I feel like I"m not wrong.

Do I have to explain to you as well? If I were evil and I passed the ornament (for starters why wouldn't I just break it) but I would not have passed it to santa because that's just silly why not pass it to jackie to convince her that i was innocent and then say some story that I thought it would trick the grinches into not going after santa if he happened to die. BUT instead I had said in the thread I was giving the ornament to Jackie.. which I didn't when I found out dragonsnow was santa and there was no kill.. even if I had decided to give it to santa as a grinch, I still would have made a kill. It doesn't make sense not to at all, but because I"m not a grinch, the grinches didn't know I was going to give the ornament to santa.. therefore making it less likely that I'm a grinch.

I feel that your use of the ornament was a perfect way as a grinch, to try to clear yourself. I'm not even suspecting you as highly as others Kenya, or trying to drive a vote on you right now lol, and I feel you like keep acting very defensive and antagonistic in all your responses toward people who are barely pointing the finger directly at you. All I was saying, before, is that NOW I'm going to not just assume you are innocent, cause of how you treated the ornament, cause it would have been a good move. If the ornament just disappeared, the person who passed it to you, if I'm not mistaken, might have been a little suspicious. If there is a no kill when you pass the ornament to Santa, the same round that you specifically made a lie, it just seems extremely clever of a grinch to do, cause when the no kill comes up, it just makes you seem innocent when you aren't neccesarily.

I'm just not giving you a total freebee, that's all.

I agree with this, it's what I thought when she posted that she was obviously innocent for passing it. But the fact that we KNEW she had it, and then we KNEW who Santa was, the obvious choice for a Grinch to do would be to pass it to Santa to look innocent. There was no way she could destroy it after saying she had it. BUT I stopped being suspicious of Kenya last round because what she said made sense to me. I'm trying to be more thorough when I read and what I think of what people are saying. I was almost tempted to jump on the Mandie vote because of what is being said about her. How she's voting more and more vocal like the last time when she was evil. BUT then when I reread her post, I got the feeling that she was giving us a big hint and that's why she voted that person. Remember, she has to live with that if she's wrong. That's quite a big step to make with so many people in the game. If she's wrong, she's toast for sure. Why would she take that chance? I dont' agree she's evil because of this reason.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Tiffani Tree wrote:

I'm sorry but was I the only one to read something into Mandie's post?

No, sweetie, you're not. lol
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Thian.. you bugger you! LOL we're all just nuts today.. but as frustrated I am at some people.. and as frustrated that you are at people. I'm still having fun Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 204853

**host edit**
I aim to please and so happy you all are having fun figuring this mystery out
**end host edit**
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Tiffani Tree wrote:
Dasher Deetster wrote:
Yes but Deet, when Mandie was evil before she was voting more.. when she isn't evil she doesn't like to vote. That is the point I was making about that.. also she didn't start the vote. I feel like you are not reading everything going on. Back in the game that she was evil.. I do think I was the only person that even suspected her to begin with.. and nobody believed me that she was acting differently.. I'm just stating that I feel she's acting that way again. I could be wrong yes, which is why I'm hoping she comes back and responds. But right now I feel like I"m not wrong.

Do I have to explain to you as well? If I were evil and I passed the ornament (for starters why wouldn't I just break it) but I would not have passed it to santa because that's just silly why not pass it to jackie to convince her that i was innocent and then say some story that I thought it would trick the grinches into not going after santa if he happened to die. BUT instead I had said in the thread I was giving the ornament to Jackie.. which I didn't when I found out dragonsnow was santa and there was no kill.. even if I had decided to give it to santa as a grinch, I still would have made a kill. It doesn't make sense not to at all, but because I"m not a grinch, the grinches didn't know I was going to give the ornament to santa.. therefore making it less likely that I'm a grinch.

I feel that your use of the ornament was a perfect way as a grinch, to try to clear yourself. I'm not even suspecting you as highly as others Kenya, or trying to drive a vote on you right now lol, and I feel you like keep acting very defensive and antagonistic in all your responses toward people who are barely pointing the finger directly at you. All I was saying, before, is that NOW I'm going to not just assume you are innocent, cause of how you treated the ornament, cause it would have been a good move. If the ornament just disappeared, the person who passed it to you, if I'm not mistaken, might have been a little suspicious. If there is a no kill when you pass the ornament to Santa, the same round that you specifically made a lie, it just seems extremely clever of a grinch to do, cause when the no kill comes up, it just makes you seem innocent when you aren't neccesarily.

I agree with this, it's what I thought when she posted that she was obviously innocent for passing it. But the fact that we KNEW she had it, and then we KNEW who Santa was, the obvious choice for a Grinch to do would be to pass it to Santa to look innocent. There was no way she could destroy it after saying she had it. BUT I stopped being suspicious of Kenya last round because what she said made sense to me. I'm trying to be more thorough when I read and what I think of what people are saying. I was almost tempted to jump on the Mandie vote because of what is being said about her. How she's voting more and more vocal like the last time when she was evil. BUT then when I reread her post, I got the feeling that she was giving us a big hint and that's why she voted that person. Remember, she has to live with that if she's wrong. That's quite a big step to make with so many people in the game. If she's wrong, she's toast for sure. Why would she take that chance? I dont' agree she's evil because of this reason.

X
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Yeah I was totally snoozing last round, so I didn't see that.

I won't respond to you anymore since I don't think I want you to pay attention to me anymore anyway, so mutuality ftw.

Anyways, regardless, I feel confortable placing my vote alongside Jackie, and I don't care what you were right about last game that we all didn't listen to your amazing foresight about, I just felt Mandie making the vote for derB resonated for me in a way that it made sense for me to vote that way.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Tiffani Tree wrote:
Dasher Deetster wrote:

Why are so many people thinking Mandie started the vote for Chrismoose.. she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm

I retract my vote for Cam

And I vote for Merry Chrismoose

I think following Mandie in the vote is the better option IMO because I honestly dont' believe she'd put herself out there like that if she were a baddie.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 pm

I dont' believe I said she started the vote, but she came on with a long post and voted him, and Jackie, what is that giant X for lol
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Kenya honey, you are wrong about me. Vote me if you want, and feel stupid when you find out who I am.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Tiffani Tree wrote:
Dasher Deetster wrote:

Why are so many people thinking Mandie started the vote for Chrismoose.. she didn't.

Why is it so important if she voted him first or not? The wording she used is what struck me as why I should vote for him.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:22 pm

^ Someone else can ask that for me if they want, since Kenya isn't paying attention to me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:22 pm

I didnt vote for Moosey first. Jackie did. For the record.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

^ same for me
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Tiffani Tree wrote:
Dasher Deetster wrote:

Where did Tiffani say she thought Mandie started the vote...and who cares who started it? That isn't even the point here. She voted him and her post made a BIG impression on some of us. The way she said she's NOT changing. I agree with Tiffani that she wouldn't be so assertive if she was a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 pm

I think I"m done talking for awhile.. I actually feel offended by Deet. It's not my fault that he hasn't been keeping up with the game and is jumping all over the place siding with different people. He isn't even making his own opinion just jumping on others.. voted with me, now voting with Jackie. Why doesn't he vote how HE wants to vote.

It just really frustrates me when people come around.. don't read anything and then pick someone to vote with and be done with it. Maybe I should just do the same thing.. save me some time. Since apparently some people in this game don't care enough to read everything and form their own opinions and then treat people like shit because they point out that they won't be bothered with their posts if they aren't going to take the time to actually read what is going on.

I retract my vote for Mandie.

I want to see her response, but my opinions have started to go elsewhere anyway. But I'm not gonna bother to state them.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 pm

So we're 4-4 now. This is fun.

I also think that Cam and Deetster are likely more clear based on some of the things that they've said and how they have possibly missed details, which to me, narrows the field of possible UTR suspects to Mandie, Tiffani, and Phoc. I think as an evil role, they'd probably have read through the past rounds more? I would sort of like a verdict on Merry Chrismoose and feel that it may end up happening before the end of the round, but I also think that Mandie is likely evil along with a possible Mandie-Tiffani or Mandie-Phoc pairing. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Im not evil, I sware on CHRISTMAS that I am not evil.... dude.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:28 pm

I think I"m done talking for awhile.. I actually feel offended by Deet. It's not my fault that he hasn't been keeping up with the game and is jumping all over the place siding with different people. He isn't even making his own opinion just jumping on others.. voted with me, now voting with Jackie. Why doesn't he vote how HE wants to vote.

It just really frustrates me when people come around.. don't read anything and then pick someone to vote with and be done with it. Maybe I should just do the same thing.. save me some time. Since apparently some people in this game don't care enough to read everything and form their own opinions and then treat people like shit because they point out that they won't be bothered with their posts if they aren't going to take the time to actually read what is going on.

I want to see her response, but my opinions have started to go elsewhere anyway. But I'm not gonna bother to state them.

Deet explained why he voted. He's not just voting with me. He has his reasons and he explained them. I don't see why you offend Deet but then feel that you are the one who should feel offended....ugh. Either way, please, no one get offended. If you want you can rant and rave at me and I won't be offended, lol. Just try to look past what you may think are insults and look at the points people are trying to make.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Ghost of Christmas Brant wrote:

I also think that Cam and Deetster are likely more clear based on some of the things that they've said and how they have possibly missed details, which to me, narrows the field of possible UTR suspects to Mandie, Tiffani, and Phoc. I think as an evil role, they'd probably have read through the past rounds more? I would sort of like a verdict on Merry Chrismoose and feel that it may end up happening before the end of the round, but I also think that Mandie is likely evil along with a possible Mandie-Tiffani or Mandie-Phoc pairing. Yep.

why are you narrowing your field to UTR suspects?
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:35 pm

I really don't get this much either, I sometimes wonder if I come off as crazy as you guys are to me right now. Razz maybe we all

To be certain, and I know how this is gonna look, but for Kenya to be a Grinch and give the ornament to Santa, and guarantee him another shot at investigation, and then just not kidnap anyone, is certainly possible, but to me is just so off the wall and unrealistic as to make me wonder who among those who have voted for me is really paranoid about me/Kenya, and who is trying to benefit from the discord and high emotions, and not do their part to try and help sort it out.

And of course a Grinch would swear on Christmas to save their skin. Razz
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:36 pm

All I said to you, is that I will feel mutally with how you feel with me. I'm not saying I'm reading everything, and I've told you guys I was busy before. I made my vote not with Jackie, though it was a consideration of mine "oh look, people I know who are innocent are voting this way too, cool". I just saw Mandie vote in the manner she voted, and it struck me as really interesting, and as something I should vote along with.

You seemed really fine when I was just voting along with you Kenya, and I'm not trying to be offensive to you in anyway, you said you didn't want to pay attention to what I say, and I said if you don't want to, then I don't want you to either, lol. And I was thoughtful and asked someone else to ask my question for me if you didn't want to answer me directly. Sorry if I offended you, but I truly don't get how I could have, I was actually being pretty understanding, and essentially saying "fine".
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
Ghost of Christmas Brant wrote:

why are you narrowing your field to UTR suspects?
Because it's clear that Cam and Deet are basing some of their assumptions on obvious points that are overly obvious and more based on scanning the thread than reading through the whole thing for the precise details, and I think as evil roles, they'd read through the whole thread and wouldn't come up with some of the overly obvious conclusions that they have. I suppose it's possible that they either have read the whole thread and are pretending to be confused about details, or that they're evil and haven't gone through all the details, but I'm leaning towards them looking more clear at this point. And suddenly I'm feeling more suspicious of Tiffani, based on her vote, and Phoc's humor/silence and overall lack of contribution. So yeah.

Um, as far as Mandie, would she swear on Christmas as an evil role? I'm now actually having second thoughts about her.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Alright, let's try this. derBmoose isn't coming out and saying he knows Mandie is evil so he's not putting himself on the line in case she gets lynched. Because if she does and turns out to be a cute little Who, then he comes off as a big fat liar.

Mandie, however, is strongly asserting that she will only vote for derBmoose round, and no, she never did that back in the game she had an evil role. So why would she put her neck on the line like that only to have us vote for derB and he turns out to be innocent?

The answer is, she wouldn't.

So, if you are torn between voting Mandie and then if she turns out to be innocent, voting derB....

or voting derB and if he turns out to be innocent voting Mandie...

Which makes sense more? To err on the side of lynching an elf or lynching an important role like Cindy Lou?

It seems to me if you are looking at this as a way to gain info if we are wrong, the odds are better to go for a derBmoose lynch. At least if we're wrong about him, it's not going to cause us to lose a good power role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3   Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - Winterland - Day 3
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next