ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1

Go down 
+9
Deetster
Brant
Dragonbunny
Kenya
derB
Enchantress
Pete
Doggerz
Thian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:47 pm

DragonSnow wrote:

4) Do you have an evil role?
thats for me to know, and you to find out!, hopefully more towards the end of the game lol,

Oh really? Dragonsnow, why wouldn't you tell us you don't have an evil role, if you don't. From your answer I have to assume you might.

I retract my vote for Dragonldy

I vote for Dragontear
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Game Data Info:

In going with the Idea to bring more life into the Reunion's. Do you think Confessionals and / or speculation on game proceedings would be of interest to anyone if I had a slight questionaire to fill out during your downtimes?

This would be optional, and very short with such questions as.

"Who is most suspicious"
"Who is least suspicious"
"What strategies do you see yourself and/or your team using to fullfill your win condition"

If this is not desired, please let me know.

Jackie: I liked your reunion a lot with seeing everyones ideas, so I hope you don't mind me stealing that from you.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Thian, I think that is a great idea!

I think right now based on what has been said and not checking who hasn't posted I think the person I'm most suspicious of is DragonTear, as there are already 2 votes on him I'll wait to add to it but definitely want more explanation as to why he didn't give a yes or no answer to whether or not he had an evil role.

Alright so I'm gonna answer the questions now:

1) Post any kind of statement concerning Christmas or the holidays.

I love seeing family that I normally don't get to see, just am hoping they are all home this year. Want everyone to have the best christmas they can have.

SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS:
Do you have a 'wishlist'? What's on it
?
The most important thing to me this year is my grandfather coming home from the hospital healthy and for everyone to be happy.

2) If we send someone to jail the first round, what criteria should we base it on?

well I think that if someone refuses to say yes or no to the question of whether or not they have an evil role is something to look for, but also I think that we should keep in mind people who have a habit of not contributing much and just voting at the end to keep themselves safe, it is something that could hurt us later on down the road.

3) How active do you plan on being? Should your schedule conflict with the game at any points where it's not on break?

I plan on being as active as I can be, I have a christmas party to go to that is about an hour north of me and I'm not sure if I'll have internet access, this happens on the weekend of the 18th, there is a chance that I'll be able to post so it might not be an issue. Should be here everyday at least once, more likely more than once a day.

SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTION:
I you plan on being inactive a great period of time outside of the scheduled break, would you be willing to put yourself on the block for the sake us weeding out the Grinches?

It is rather annoying when people don't show up at all for days on end, and stops us from getting any answers from people, so yes I definitely would.

had one last game and really enjoyed it but sadly no, not this game
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 pm

I'd LOVE to have some kind of confessional/questionnaire. It would make the Reunion much more interesting.

I also find it amusing (but not suspicious) how so many people want to have evil roles. I NEVER want to have an evil role again. For me, the game is so much more interesting trying to investigate people when you don't already know who is evil.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Deadline: 14 December 2010 Time 23:59EST

Votes: Majority is 7 Votes. Once 7 Votes have been reached, the day will end even before deadline. So be careful.

2 Vote of 7: DragonSnow ((DT)) (Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer, Jackie Frost)

Pending Votes:
Caroling Cam, Snowy Pete, Tiffani Tree, Merry Mandie, Bah HumPhoc, Christmas Dragon ((DL)), DragonSnow ((DT)), Ghost of Christmas Brant, Merry Chrismoose, Dasher Deetster

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 Fireside_christmas_3d_screensaver-39903
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:32 pm

I had typed up my response kind of slowly, coming back to it as I had time, I am making dinner and just finishing up, and now that I have had time to read everybody's responses, I do find DragonTear's response a little edgy. Of course everybody is going to answer 'no' so a little variety would be 'fun', but do you really want to put that doubt in our heads by making us guess? I am having trouble understanding why you would answer this way.

If you were evil, it would be a good way to joke and shrug off some early suspicion. If you are good, you aren't helping us figure out who is and isn't evil, effectively keeping our suspect list as big as possible. This seems to be a lose-lose situation for the town either way.

I am inclined to think you are just joking around, but what were you trying to accomplish?

And yes to confessionals! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Votes: Majority is 7 Votes. Once 7 Votes have been reached, the day will end even before deadline. So be careful.

Pending Votes:
Caroling Cam, Snowy Pete, Tiffani Tree, Merry Mandie, Bah HumPhoc, Christmas Dragon ((DL)), DragonSnow ((DT)), Ghost of Christmas Brant, Merry Chrismoose, Dasher Deetster

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 Christmas_red_candles
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks Thian, much better!

*edit, redundant question*
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:47 pm

LMFAO!!! That pic was effin HUGE!
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
DragonSnow wrote:

thats for me to know, and you to find out!, hopefully more towards the end of the game lol,

Oh really? Dragonsnow, why wouldn't you tell us you don't have an evil role, if you don't. From your answer I have to assume you might.

I vote for Dragontear

well you can assume what you want jackie, but like i said in previous games, there is bigger threats out there. WAY bigger threats. and off course everyone is going to say they don't have an evil role. it would be stupid if they said "yes i have an evil role" lol
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:23 pm

i noticed i spelt of, off... lol
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:24 pm

DragonSnow wrote:
Jackie Frost wrote:
DragonSnow wrote:

I vote for Dragontear

well you can assume what you want jackie, but like i said in previous games, there is bigger threats out there. WAY bigger threats. and off course everyone is going to say they don't have an evil role. it would be stupid if they said "yes i have an evil role" lol

I agree, 100%, of course everyone is going to essentially say they don't have an evil role, there is no role in this game that would benefit on paper from admitting to be evil, accept for rare roundabout strategies which I'm sure will become more common amongst our group as we do these more often, and implore more wild startegies, but...I think in general that won't be common, lol.

Anyway though, you're saying you shouldn't be lynched because there are threats out there, WAY bigger threats. What?

Who or what are you referring to by that statement? If you're not an evil one, you're not, and that's that. The fact you're saying way bigger makes me think you have inclinations, or feelings of certain people as being more threatening than others. What are you instincts?
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:27 pm

what i mean by that, there is good roles, netureal and evil roles. im saying there are roles that could be much more devistating towards the townies, for mine could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:28 pm

but if you wanna lynch me i cant stop that, then youll find out what my role really is
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:33 pm

And you say 'bigger' threats... are you still a threat? Jack Frost maybe? Shocked

I am watching you because you are coming off as shifty, or maybe this is some sort of clever rouse. But you are showing up and talking, which is worth something. I still look forward to hearing from Mandie, PhocQ, and Dragonldy though...
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:50 pm

right now im thinking some of these people could be hiding an evil role,

kenya might for voting from the getgo

im not to sure but maybee brant, wanting to know everyoes thoughts with the little list thing

derbmoose might have a role for his little speech

but these are just hunches, but im gonna vote

im gonna vote to send to the ice jail, merry christmoose

just because when he was asked if he had an evil role
Merry Chrismoose wrote:

No, I do not have an evil role, but I am sure the Grinches won't see it that way when I get through with them. Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 427267
i think hes hiding the fact that he is evil.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 pm

1 Vote of 7: Merry Chrismoose (DragonSnow)
Pending Votes:
Caroling Cam, Snowy Pete, Tiffani Tree, Merry Mandie, Bah HumPhoc, Christmas Dragon ((DL)), Ghost of Christmas Brant, Merry Chrismoose, Dasher Deetster

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 Snowman55

Last edited by Mistletoe Thian on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:56 pm

I just signed on and yall already have 3 pages of posts for me to read through. Gosh... Yall. lol And I thought that I was the only one who doesnt do anything all day.......... Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 573784 Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 35478

I am about to sit down and start addressing my Christmas Cards. SOOOOO many to mail. For many of you, I have your address, unless you moved sometime this year, in which case, I don't have your address. So yeah Smile

SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS:
Do you have a 'wishlist'? What's on it
?
OMG I Have so many things on my wish list, too many to list here. But to name a few, I want a new 14 mega pixel digital camera.... I want a globe... made entirely of 14kt Gold and Real Gemstones. I also want a mouse, that is rechargable, the mouse I use now for my laptop eats AAA Batteries.

2) If we send someone to jail the first round, what criteria should we base it on?
Activeness seems to be the default answer. I mean what other reasons are there? Send DragonSnow cause he didn't say that his role wasn't evil? Send Deetster cause I dont like him? (haha j/k luv). There is no obvious reason that I can see as to the criteria other than the default.... Activeness. Problem with "activeness" is that some people may have different definitions of this word.

SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTION:
If you plan on being inactive a great period of time outside of the scheduled break, would you be willing to put yourself on the block for the sake us weeding out the Grinches?

I dont plan on being inactive. I don't work, I don't have kids, I spend my days at home, The only place I am going over the Holidays is to my mom's and my father in laws, both of which are within 15 minutes from me. But if I were not going to be around, of course, I would tell yall to take me out of the game so yall could play and have some fun Smile

3) How active do you plan on being? Should your schedule conflict with the game at any points where it's not on break?
I come to the message board at LEAST once a day, more often than not though, I come to my site many times. I never know when a member might have a quesion, or need a forum, or there is a problem. I may not always post every time I come to the site, but that doesn't mean I'm not watching/reading/paying attention. The only problem I have, with this game, is the deadline for votes. For example, when I go to sleep tonight, and shut down my laptop, yall may all decide to lynch DragonSnow, (once a majority is reached it's a done deal, correct?) So therefore, I may miss a vote because yall decided before I could get my vote in, which is what happened to me in Jackie's game. Ooops....

Of Course Not.

Ps - Thian - Confessionals... Im cool with that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 Loadimage.aspx?btype=

Isn't it cool? Each country is made up of different gemstones. And the ocean is Mother of Pearl. So pretty. All the longitude and latitude lines are 14kt Gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:42 pm

DragonSnow wrote:
Jackie Frost wrote:
DragonSnow wrote:

I vote for Dragontear

While I agree that most people would say they don't have an evil role, and I do take into account the fact that you may have been joking around, I can't just ignore the way you decided to answer the question. Maybe it means nothing and maybe it does. Then there is the fact that you are hinting at your "role" meaning you must have one, but your wording is still curious to me. You choose to say there are "WAY bigger threats" out there than you which seems to imply you are a threat, just not the "biggest" threat. And yeah, derBmoose already picked up on this, as well.

At this point not everyone has posted, and there may be a reason to switch my vote later on, but I just see your choice of wording as a bit questionable right now.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm

And now we have something solid to work with for you, DragonTear, which is what we need. Saying things like "That is for you to figure out" only leaves us guessing. Now we have a few of your suspicions we have somewhere to start for you other than the questions, which is a better step in the right direction.

As for me, since you are suspicious of me:

I don't find Brant suspicious for asking questions, nor do I find anyone in particular suspicious at this point, nothing has happened. Somebody has to vote first, so I don't think Kenya is suspicious for doing so

I was uneasy about your answer because you answered in a seemingly defiant manner, but like I said, you were probably just being a jokester. I am looking at the answers of others who answer with simple 'nos' and 'gee, I wish' answers, and other answers that just try to 'blend in'.

Mandie, that globe is FTW.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Merry Chrismoose wrote:
I am looking at the answers of others who answer with simple 'nos' and 'gee, I wish' answers, and other answers that just try to 'blend in'.

Haven't all the answers been some form of the above so far?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Wow, I had no idea the game had started already! I'm still confused as ever. The first vote is always kind of hit or miss.

I'll answer my questions and think about who to sent to the ice jail.

This Christmas is going to be special for me because I have two grandchildren to celebrate the holidays.

Who we think has an evil role!

I hope to be more active than usual. I am busy during the holidays, but I'll check in once a night.

No, not this time.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:55 pm

that looks really cool Mandie, hope you get it Very Happy

I think wording is everything and the comments on both DragonSnow and Merry Chrismoose are both interesting and worth noting, I do think that DragonSnow is being more suspicious and am thinking he most likely has the role of Jack Frost, his comments make it seem like that is the case. I just hope that he doesn't have a good role cause that would be very bad for us all.

I vote to put DragonSnow in Ice Jail
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Nice spirit, Dragonldy!

haha, I guess they have Jackie. I guess what I was trying to say was the bad guys probably aren't gonna make waves the first round if they can help it. When I answered, I tried to add a little variety, so the grinches wouldn't have a comfortable majority to fall into and hide, since that one was the obvious 'money question'. I had imagined that there was a little more of that going on I guess, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next