ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1

Go down 
+9
Deetster
Brant
Dragonbunny
Kenya
derB
Enchantress
Pete
Doggerz
Thian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm

I agree with you Chrismoose, since I did say something along the same lines before already this round but sometimes it feels like nobody is paying attention but at least you see the light.. ya know the bright christmas tree over there.. oh wait that was off topic Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 35478. But yeah it makes much more sense for the goodies to make a move to show that we're NOT allowing non-talkers. Which in turn DOES give the grinches more of a chance to slip up.. at least I'm not the only one that sees this. But then we'll have Brant say something else to try to cover up Tiffani some more.. I don't know why he is trying to push to protect her so much.. same with Pete.. they are both really pushing to save Tiffani..
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Chrismoose-Kenya connection?! o_O. So many suspicious people right now.

Based on those last posts, one concerning thing I just thought of is what if Tiffani does turn out to be evil...then the other 2 evil people know it and have possibly targeted her in order to try to clear themselves and frame the people who fought for her to stay. If that is indeed the case, evil roles, you better watch out because I know who you are, and I will bring you down.

Anyway, I'm quite content leaving my vote where it is despite obviously not being in the majority that will inevitably lead to Tiffani being Ice Jailed unless she miraculously returns. I've posted enough for tonight and need to do some more studying, but I'll be back to see the aftermath tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:43 pm

If you are trying to point fingers at me, go ahead lol. My reason for voting her is for the good of the Elves because she is not useful to us whether she's good or evil. She's not around to help us figure out anything. Plus I originally and would still have my vote on DragonSnow.. not to mention I would also consider Pete after all that has happened so far. But as I stated before.. inactive must go first.. at least that's what makes the most sense in my head. There are so many scenarios. Nobody is in the clear no matter what Tiffani ends up being.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Deadline: 14 December 2010 Time 23:59EST

Votes: Majority is 7 Votes. Once 7 Votes have been reached, the day will end even before deadline. So be careful.

1 Vote of 7: DragonSnow ((DT)) (Ghost of Christmas Brant)
5 Votes of 7: Tiffani (DragonSnow, Merry Chrismoose, Merry Mandie, Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer, Caroling Cam)
1 Vote of 7: Merry Chrismoose (Jackie Frost)
1 Vote of 7: Christmas Dragon ((DL)) (Snowy Pete)

Pending Votes:
Tiffani Tree, Bah HumPhoc, Christmas Dragon ((DL)), Dasher Deetster

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 Caroling
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:44 pm

LOL I don't see why the people that don't want to vote Tiffani are more suspicious. Yeah, of course if she turns out to be evil, that will be the case but I agree with Brant that I'd rather go after someone that seems suspicious for what they are saying right now than just go with the inactive excuse.

It has nothing to do with me liking Tiffani or wanting her to have a chance. I do still think we could get more clues from not voting Tiffani right now, depending on what happens this next night round.

As far as pointing at people who don't want to vote Tiffani as suspicious, I think that you could say the same for the people who DO want to vote her out - meaning that could make them more suspicious. It's an easy vote to jump on and it's blending in with the majority. So, if she turns out to be innocent then all those people who took that route are definitely going to be more suspicious to me.

I'm sorry but I disagree with voting Tiffani and I'm not doing it. At least not at this point. I am not sure if I will keep my vote on derBmoose, either, or if it will even matter. I still have my suspicions of DT but I think it's 50/50 with him and derBmoose so I don't see the benefit on jumping back over to that vote right now. I also agree with Pete's reasoning about DL, the person I voted for in the very beginning of this round, and I would probably vote her if there was more support in that direction or if I didn't think there were a couple of others who had sparked some suspicion and who make more sense right now.

That all being said, I don't really care about "letting someone stay" because they are active over someone who is inactive if there is reason to suspect them. I don't really think anyone really agrees with me about derBmoose but I feel like I want to stick to my guns, here, unless I see a reason to change my vote.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 pm

ya im wondering what santa and cindy lou are going to to during the night phase, i hope they come up with some good dirt on someone, and not waste it all on me
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:50 pm

I predict a no lynch, I'm surprised Jackie that you are wanting to keep someone in that isn't here. When it was in your game that you got to see a bunch of inactives be in there. I just don't see how we find anything out keeping Tiffani in. I don't think it matters either way, but I do feel we find out more if she does get put in Jail than if we keep her around and see what happens during the night. Because you all said you would vote her if she didn't show up for day 2.. but by then nobody will vote her and we'll have people arguing that others are more suspicious since she's not around and it just makes me feel like it's the grinches that want her around so that she can't vote for anyone if she is a good role. It takes away one person that could keep a good majority. I don't understand how it would benefit a grinch to want to take out an inactive person.. please explain this to me. Because in past games some wolves have killed some less talkative people and I never understood why. Someone please explain it to me.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Kenya, I don't see why you are so focused on my vote, lol. There are 12 people in this cast and you only need two more votes....and I am more than sure Dragonldy will be happy to be one of those. Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 837173

*sigh* I thought I had already explained my reasons to you in a few different posts, but let me try again. If you do not understand my reasons after this, I'm afraid I can't help you anymore.

1. I 100% believe Tiffani is having internet trouble. If that is the case I would rather give her a few days. I see this as no different than letting all the people who never showed up for like 2 or 3 rounds in my Mafia game have a pass. Tiffani has proven to be an active player and I think she will be back and I think she could benefit us if and when she does.

2. We do happen to have people who barely post and barely offer up ideas in this game. I see them to be about as helpful as Tiffani right now...except they are votes. Just showing up and agreeing or disagreeing with no real theories to offer, or just voting without saying more than a sentence is not helping, either, but yet we let those people hang around because they are considered "active."

3. I DO think if there is a kill and Tiffani is still gone, it is a clue (at least in my mind) that she is probably not a Grinch.

4. I DO think if there is NOT a kill and Tiffani is still gone, it is a clue (at least in my mind) that she could possibly be a Grinch and wasn't able to get on to vote.

5. I DO think that if we vote her and she was indeed the Angel or Cindy Lou and then shows up a few days later after she IS able to get online, that is going to screw us over.

6. I think there are other people who have raised enough suspicion that we could choose to vote at this point and I think some people are so focused on rallying votes for Tiffani when they could be looking at others, as well.

7. We have over 24 hours, which is actually a long time. What if we get to 6 votes then Dragonldy shows up tonight and does her thing and Tiffani gets back online tomorrow?

I could probably actually go on but I think those are enough reasons for me to not vote Tiffani right now.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Just to add to #2, some of those are not even votes. Why let the people who are obviously here but not posting off if you are going to go with the inactive theory so strongly?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:20 pm

I switched my vote because I am not confident that people even truly believe that DragonSnow has an evil role. I voted for Dragonldy because honestly the whole vote someone out who isn't here argument, if you are going by that argument take out someone who is ALWAYS never around to help the town out. I also won't just jump on a majority vote, I want to make the right decisions and sticking with the majority isn't gonna help us figure things out, we still have a day, I'll switch to someone else tomorrow if I feel that it is the right decision, but right now the only two I feel comfortable voting for is DragonSnow and Dragonldy. I do agree with Jackie regarding Chrismoose but really not sure about him either, which is why I don't feel comfortable voting him this round. I'm not against voting anyone, but I want a good reason to vote someone and don't feel there is a good reason to vote for Tiffani, I feel that the Grinches and Jack Frost are most likely pushing for her to go to get someone who is normally active out before she returns and blend in with a vote that most somewhat agree with.

As far as Tiffani goes, yeah I like playing this game with Tiffani and don't feel right voting for her right now, that has nothing to do with the game itself but more about personal feelings on the situation.

It seems anytime someone thinks I am suspicious for whatever reason, no matter what I say or do, it only makes me more suspicious, so maybe I should just stop posting myself and stop trying lol. I've been trying to not take this game as seriously as I usually do, cause I get upset way too easily and I just want to enjoy the game. Take it as you will, but I am not an evil role
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:22 pm

If there is a kill and Tiffani still hasn't showed up that doesn't mean she's not a grinch.. it's possible she's unlikely a grinch BUT she could still be jack frost. There is no way for us to know whether or not she is good or bad from not putting her in jail. But I see your reasoning, I just wish you'd see my reasoning for voting her.

And I still don't get how it would benefit a grinch to vote her out. I'm not saying you know the reason.. that was in general.. for those that have been a wolf in the past.. and have killed someone that wasn't very active.. I want to know why those people did that because I don't understand that.

Well PhocQ already told us why he won't be on as much because of his broken computer.. so at least we know what's going on there and that he will talk when he can. I do agree that Dragonldy gives us nothing and yes I would consider voting for her as well. I never said I would only vote for Tiffani, but I just can't let someone that hasn't posted at all.. and may or may not come back stay over those that are at least posting.. even if it is one post. That's all I'm saying but I do agree that Dragonldy offers nothing but a vote. We also know that Deet is doing finals, at least he's told us about that too.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 pm

AND speaking of people who are around and barely posting, how about DEET? He has posted 3 times total and has yet to vote.

Same with PhocQ. I know you are having computer issues but I also know you can get on a little bit and you have also not voted.

I'd like to hear more from both of you at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Snowy Pete wrote:

It seems anytime someone thinks I am suspicious for whatever reason, no matter what I say or do, it only makes me more suspicious, so maybe I should just stop posting myself and stop trying lol. I've been trying to not take this game as seriously as I usually do, cause I get upset way too easily and I just want to enjoy the game. Take it as you will, but I am not an evil role

Good idea Pete, if you stop posting, I'm sure you'll get a free pass like Tiffani is. Maybe I'll do the same. Seems like the best way to get through a round be completely not around.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer wrote:
If there is a kill and Tiffani still hasn't showed up that doesn't mean she's not a grinch.. it's possible she's unlikely a grinch BUT she could still be jack frost. There is no way for us to know whether or not she is good or bad from not putting her in jail. But I see your reasoning, I just wish you'd see my reasoning for voting her.

And I still don't get how it would benefit a grinch to vote her out. I'm not saying you know the reason.. that was in general.. for those that have been a wolf in the past.. and have killed someone that wasn't very active.. I want to know why those people did that because I don't understand that.

Well PhocQ already told us why he won't be on as much because of his broken computer.. so at least we know what's going on there and that he will talk when he can. I do agree that Dragonldy gives us nothing and yes I would consider voting for her as well. I never said I would only vote for Tiffani, but I just can't let someone that hasn't posted at all.. and may or may not come back stay over those that are at least posting.. even if it is one post. That's all I'm saying but I do agree that Dragonldy offers nothing but a vote. We also know that Deet is doing finals, at least he's told us about that too.

I know it doesn't positively tell us one way or another but I still believe it could be a clue and I still stand by my other reasons.

And, if more people wanted to vote Dragonldy I would probably vote her.

Also, I posted about Deet and PhocQ before I saw your post, just FYI. But, I still think they could both manage at least one post a day and/or a vote.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:30 pm

I agree that they could both manage more posts.. aside from PhocQ's days off.. since he said he can only post at work..

As for Deet.. I think he should be able to post once a day! Since I know Brant is doing finals and shit too and yet he posts more than just about all of us combined haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Pete, I actually do agree with a lot of what you say, despite some people thinking you seem suspicious. But, that being said, I really do wish you'd quit using the "maybe I should just stop posting" argument. Everyone here is accused, ignored, disagreed with at some point in the game. That is no reason to threaten to just stop posting. People disagree with me all the time, lol. I am still going to say what I think.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
I see this as no different than letting all the people who never showed up for like 2 or 3 rounds in my Mafia game have a pass.
I would have liked nothing more than to boot each and every one of those, ahem, for making that one of the most frustrating ORG experiences I've ever had after 2 rounds of complete absence. Of all games I have ever played, inactivity bugs me the most in this one, more than any other.

Jackie Frost wrote:
We do happen to have people who barely post and barely offer up ideas in this game. I see them to be about as helpful as Tiffani right now...except they are votes. Just showing up and agreeing or disagreeing with no real theories to offer, or just voting without saying more than a sentence is not helping, either, but yet we let those people hang around because they are considered "active."
Oh, believe me, duly noted. I have no intentions of letting people slide with mere votes and 'hiya' pop-ins. People are gonna talk and give reasons for votes, or I have no reason to believe anything they have to do in this game is 'good' and I will have them in my sights, unless, of course, there is a glaringly obvious better choice, aka, Santa reads his list.

I am voting Tiff mainly because I am not convinced about DragonSnow, Pete is freshly suspicious and I don't think that we can shift fast enough to do anything about it, and Tiff is dead weight. Whatever is happening for her, I highly doubt it is internet troubles, a week plus of that is a helluva lot of internet troubles. I don't want to 'let's see' with inactive players anymore. There is no guarantee that she is evil, I knew this going in to the vote. She is only going to serve the Grinches in her current state whether we want to admit it or not.

Last edited by Merry Chrismoose on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Jackie Frost wrote:
Pete, I actually do agree with a lot of what you say, despite some people thinking you seem suspicious. But, that being said, I really do wish you'd quit using the "maybe I should just stop posting" argument. Everyone here is accused, ignored, disagreed with at some point in the game. That is no reason to threaten to just stop posting. People disagree with me all the time, lol. I am still going to say what I think.

Jackie, I was joking when I said that, not being serious at all, which is why I added the lol at the end
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

^^I edited to remove a bunch of unnecessary [/quote] tags^^
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Merry Chrismoose wrote:
Jackie Frost wrote:
I see this as no different than letting all the people who never showed up for like 2 or 3 rounds in my Mafia game have a pass.
I would have liked nothing more than to boot each and every one of those, ahem, for making that one of the most frustrating ORG experiences I've ever had after 2 rounds of complete absence. Of all games I have ever played, inactivity bugs me the most in this one, more than any other.

Jackie Frost wrote:
We do happen to have people who barely post and barely offer up ideas in this game. I see them to be about as helpful as Tiffani right now...except they are votes. Just showing up and agreeing or disagreeing with no real theories to offer, or just voting without saying more than a sentence is not helping, either, but yet we let those people hang around because they are considered "active."
Oh, believe me, duly noted. I have no intentions of letting people slide with mere votes and 'hiya' pop-ins. People are gonna talk and give reasons for votes, or I have no reason to believe anything they have to do in this game is 'good' and I will have them in my sights, unless, of course, there is a glaringly obvious better choice, aka, Santa reads his list.

I am voting Tiff mainly because I am not convinced about DragonSnow, Pete is freshly suspicious and I don't think that we can shift fast enough to do anything about it, and Tiff is dead weight. Whatever is happening for her, I highly doubt it is internet troubles, a week plus of that is a helluva lot of internet troubles. I don't want to 'let's see' with inactive players anymore. There is no guarantee that she is evil, I knew this going in to the vote. She is only going to serve the Grinches in her current state whether we want to admit it or not.

What he said Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 37519

It can't still be internet problems after 5 days.. either her computer is dead.. which probably means she won't be on for awhile considering money is probably short due to christmas.. or it's something more serious.. which she shouldn't come on anyway if it is.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Votes: Majority is 7 Votes. Once 7 Votes have been reached, the day will end even before deadline. So be careful.

5 Votes of 7: Tiffani (DragonSnow, Merry Chrismoose, Merry Mandie, Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer, Caroling Cam)

Pending Votes:
Tiffani Tree, Bah HumPhoc, Christmas Dragon ((DL)), Dasher Deetster
Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 Christmas-dinner
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm back and..........

I'm voting for Tiffani
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:27 pm

6 Votes of 7: Tiffani (DragonSnow, Merry Chrismoose, Merry Mandie, Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer, Caroling Cam, Christmas Dragon)

Pending Votes:
Tiffani Tree, Bah HumPhoc, Dasher Deetster
Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 GB_christmas_drinks
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Is there anything you would like to add, Dragonldy?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 pm

and that is exactly my reasoning to vote for her, she comes on, jumps on the vote with the most votes with no explanation and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next