ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1

Go down 
+9
Deetster
Brant
Dragonbunny
Kenya
derB
Enchantress
Pete
Doggerz
Thian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm

I totally agree, Pete. I have never been a fan of it.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Merry Chrismoose wrote:
Well, I was thinking about what the Christmas Spirit should do tonight, and who the Grinches are likely to target, is tonight the night we want to use the savior ability? Or maybe is there somebody we need to outright eliminate? In the case of the latter, I don't think it's a good idea to use that ability tonight, too much of a craps shoot. In the case of the former, I am trying to think of who I would go after as a Grinch, and if it is worth it to save that person and use that once and only once ability, aka, who is in danger? In the case of the Santa and Cindy Lou, I think there are some fairly obvious choices.
I prompted you to post your theory and forgot to respond. Oops.

I would not be opposed at all to the Christmas Angel saving someone tonight, as it would leave us with 11 people. It's hard to say if the Christmas Angel may end up being sent to Ice Jail or disappearing...so might as well use the ability when they can?

That would mean we'd have 3 more day phases to get this right rather than 2:

(if the Christmas Spirit saves someone)
F11 round - Day 2
F9 round - Day 3
F7 round - Day 4
- game ends at final 6-

(if no one is saved)
F10 round - Day 2
F8 round - Day 3
- game ends at final 6-

I also think it's too early for the Christmas Angel to simply eliminate someone, as that could be counterproductive and seems like a last minute, desperation move if we need a trump card and are on the verge of losing.

What does everyone else think about that?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Actually, I would bet anything it IS internet problems...and by that I don't mean connectivity problems but just no internet. She hasn't been here, she hasn't been on AIM, and she hasn't been on Facebook. I have known her for 5 years and this has happened with her 2 or 3 times. If it was anything else she would have posted and said something or even have asked to be removed or offered herself up to be voted for.

However, that doesn't matter because I am still not voting for her right now. You guys can, and that's fine.

At this point, though, I am going to retract my vote for derBmoose because I don't see any support for it. Instead I'm going to re-vote for Christmas Dragon/Dragonldy because of reasons previously stated. I think she gets votes every game but has never been voted out. If she is guilty it helps us and if she's not, well I just don't think the way she pops in and places a vote while offering little to no information helps us.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Ghost of Christmas Brant wrote:
Merry Chrismoose wrote:
Well, I was thinking about what the Christmas Spirit should do tonight, and who the Grinches are likely to target, is tonight the night we want to use the savior ability? Or maybe is there somebody we need to outright eliminate? In the case of the latter, I don't think it's a good idea to use that ability tonight, too much of a craps shoot. In the case of the former, I am trying to think of who I would go after as a Grinch, and if it is worth it to save that person and use that once and only once ability, aka, who is in danger? In the case of the Santa and Cindy Lou, I think there are some fairly obvious choices.
I prompted you to post your theory and forgot to respond. Oops.

I would not be opposed at all to the Christmas Angel saving someone tonight, as it would leave us with 11 people. It's hard to say if the Christmas Angel may end up being sent to Ice Jail or disappearing...so might as well use the ability when they can?

That would mean we'd have 3 more day phases to get this right rather than 2:

(if the Christmas Spirit saves someone)
F11 round - Day 2
F9 round - Day 3
F7 round - Day 4
- game ends at final 6-

(if no one is saved)
F10 round - Day 2
F8 round - Day 3
- game ends at final 6-

I also think it's too early for the Christmas Angel to simply eliminate someone, as that could be counterproductive and seems like a last minute, desperation move if we need a trump card and are on the verge of losing.

What does everyone else think about that?

Well, if the Christmas Angel is taking requests, I will offer my support of using the saving power tonight. It does make sense that it could be their only chance. I also agree with holding off on the kill because there is not enough evidence to pick a good target yet.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:57 pm

I think that sounds like a good idea, Brant, no complaints here. Next day round, if there is no night kill, I wonder if Cindy and Santy would be able to leave something nice under our trees?
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 am

Tiffani is online!

Perhaps we can still save her...depending on what she has to say.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:43 am

Hey everyone I haven't been able to read through yet, took me half an hour just to figure out I had to use my Christmas name to sign in lol I'm at a friend's house and she has dial up, so I don't know how long I can sit here to read. They're doing work on our phone/internet lines and mine was worked on on Thursday, but somehow they messed up and still haven't fixed the lines. I'm quite pissed and been yelling at them every day. The contractors say the phone company has to fix it, the phone company says the contractors, and I'm just yelling at everyone that comes my way. Sorry for the inconvenience but it's more of a problem for me than anyone lol I can't call anyone, I can't get messages for appointments, i couldn't call my kids all weekend, and we've had horrible weather so everyone's been worried about me on top of everything else, and i've had to just read since Thursday since I can't talk on he phone or go on the internet lol I'm on my third book lol I obviously can't vote without reading, but will totally understand if I'm kicked out due to being dead weight with internet problems that someone says is impossible to have lol I love this game so keep me in cuz I'm not a baddie.

Deet, if i'm still in that other game, tell them what's going on please.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 am

Ok well it took me this long just to get to the first page and read that and it's not moving very fast so I'll have to wait until either my stuff is fixed or I can get my son's laptop back from the shop. I'll be doing some more yelling today so here's hoping something gets done today, but it still could be another day or two before i have anything to get on. Sorry Sad remember it's only day one, i'm not THAT much dead weight yet Sad
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 am

That sucks. Sad Hopefully it's fixed soon.

If you really want to be saved, Christmas Dragon is the only other player with two votes...but I have a feeling people won't be willing to switch since it's unknown when you'll get your internet back. Christmas Dragon has votes not because she's acted suspicious but because she just signs on and votes without any explanation, so we can't read her, and it would be perfect camouflage if she had an evil role.

I retract my vote from DragonSnow.
I vote for Christmas Dragon.

Now Christmas Dragon has 3 votes. You're one vote away from being sent to Ice Jail, btw, Tiffani, and the deadline is tonight at midnight.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:25 am

Welcome back Tiffani! And yeah, I agree that you are more useful even if you pop on every few days and read and talk and vote because at least you do that. DL only votes and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 am

glad to hear you are alright Tiffani, that sucks about your internet, hope it fixes quickly so you can get back on here, we enjoy having you here
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Welcome back Tiff! I am so glad Jackie was right, and it wasn't something more serious.

Also, I can totally support the Dragonldy movement.

I retract my vote for Tiffani.
I vote to send Christmas Dragon to ice jail.

However I really value all opinions, in particular Tiff's at this point, but if she has trouble trudging through these 13 pages on dial up and doesn't get here for a while, I completely understand. I would also like to see a solid, insightful defense from Dragonldy if she wants me to even consider switching.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:15 pm

I am so glad that Tiff is alright Smile Sooooo sorry to hear she has no internet though....... I go mental when my net is down for 10 minutes....... I couldnt imagine it being down for days.

I retract my vote for Tiffani.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Yay Tiffani is okay! And she's explained why she isn't here and that's what I wanted. Since that's why I wasn't voting for PhocQ or Deet since they explained why they aren't around much. Really sorry about the techinical issues you are having!

Anyway I retract my vote for Tiffani

And I vote for Christmas Dragon to go to the ice Jail.

As has been stated she's not useful at all and I do agree that knowing that Tiffani will be around she is much more useful. It was the worry that she wouldn't be around of why I put my vote on her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 pm

nice to hear from you tiffani!!, that sucks that your having so much phone/internet problems but it was nice to hear from you and what i think is funny is that you have not posted the whole day well...werewolf time lol, and you still posted more then dragonlady could haha. so im gonna change my vote like everyone else

im gunna retract my vote for tiffani-tree

and vote to lynch the Christmas Dragon
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Glad to see you back Tiffani! I think it's really good that we didn't lynch you, I had a feeling their must have been something going on, and while that totally sucks, I'm glad that it was something regarding your ability to access the net, rather than something worse. That still is very annoying though.

I send Christmas Dragon to the Ice Jail
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Deadline: 14 December 2010 Time 23:59EST

Votes: Majority is 7 Votes. Once 7 Votes have been reached, the day will end even before deadline. So be careful.

3 Votes of 7: Tiffani (Caroling Cam, Christmas Dragon)
7 Vote of 7: Christmas Dragon ((DL)) (Snowy Pete, Jackie Frost, Ghost of christmas Brant, Merry Chrismoose, Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer, SnowDragon, Dasher Deetster)

Pending Votes:
Tiffani Tree, Bah HumPhoc, Merry Mandie

Please note: I will be posting the results in a few minutes here.

Dragonlady/Christmas Dragon has been sent to Ice Jail. Authorities will be investigating and will let you know the results as soon as the investigation is done.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Please do not post any further. I am not locking this thread so I can do the update. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:47 pm

The little village of WinterLand gathered around Christmas Dragon who had kept quiet all this time.

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 Pic-15477-320x240

With everyone scared of Christmas Dragon, the Candy Cane Police Unit carried poor Christmas Dragon to Ice Jail.

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 64

Later on that day, with Christmas Dragon in custody, the investigation had proven she was

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsNW1ayq2ia2qtjwIQfte8MKNpA1T5wkYk2uVZFq2nrBJPGEij

Just a poor little elf. . . . .

PLAYER LIST
1. Caroling Cam Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
2. Snowy Pete
Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
3. Tiffani Tree Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
4. Kenya TheRedNosedReindeer Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
5. Merry Mandie Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
6. Bah HumPhoc Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
7. Jackie Frost Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
9. DragonSnow ((Dragontear)) Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
10. Ghost Of Christmas Brant Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
11. Merry Chrismoose Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519
12. Dasher Deetster. Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 37519

In Ice Jail
Day 1: Christmas Dragon ((dragonldy)) - Role: Elf

Kidnapped to the Ice Cave

Confessionals ((Optional)) Send them via PVT msg. If you don't do them it is not a big deal. I will try to keep them here for reunion time

Deadline for these confessionals ((if you want)) December 16th 2010 23:59 EST must be pvt messaged only to me.

The Good Guys:
Who is most suspicious to you and why?
Who is least suspicious to you any why?
Who do you think will disappear tonight and why?
Power Roles: With your selection or choice tonight please give a reason to why you will be using it on who ever.

The Bad Guys:
What strategies are you forming with your team?
Who do you feel suspects you most and Why?
Who do you feel suspects you least and Why?
Power Roles: With your selection or choice tonight please give a reason to why you will be using it on who ever.

All of these roles must send a pvt message. DEADLINE : 16 December 2010 Time 23:59 EST If you do not you will not get to use your power.

Santa Claus: Send me the name of a person you wish to investigate via pvt

Christmas Angel: Do you wish to use the power of life or the power of death tonight? send me a pvt msg with your choice

Cindy Lou: Who do you want to follow tonight? send me a pvt msg

Jack Frost: Who will you disable tonight? You do not have to disable the same person as the Grinches choose you may choose who ever you wish.

Grinches: Who will you take back to the ice cave with you? You need to send in the same name choice otherwise it won't work

Christmas Ornament Holder: Please do not pass as you will need it for protection tonight.

Sadly, if you are in jail, you will no longer be able to post but we will see you at reunion time!

Unfortunately, since I don't save IM's if you are going to answer confessionals, I would prefer them in pvt. If you are opting out of confessionals, then IM messages are fine to give your choices. IM convo's between me an cast members will not be recorded ((yes im that lazy))

It is night time now, Grinches and Jack Frost you may begin discussion with your team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1   Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 7 - WinterLand - Day 1
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8