ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia - Paradise - Day 4

Go down 
+3
Tiffani
derB
Enchantress
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:23 pm

okay thanks for clearing that up Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:26 pm

do you still believe in your vote DT?
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:28 pm

DEADLINE: Friday, December 3rd, 23:59 EST

VOTE COUNT:
2 votes of 5: Dragontear (Thian, Dogdude)
2 votes of 5: -jk- (derBmoose, tiffani)
1 votes of 5: Deetster (Dragontear)

Pending Votes: 4
DJ, Deetster, Dragonldy, -jk-
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:28 pm

well i dont know if she did clear him, it doesn't mean he is not the traitor...so im not sure if shes right about that or if he is mafia, but for right now im not gonna change my vote, i think from reading from the past days and how he has voted, and from past games, i think his game is a tad odd. so im gonna keep voting for him
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Dragonldy?
Deetster?
DJ?
Jk?
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:32 pm

well im thinking deetster on my mind, im not to sure about dj or jk, because there no where to be found atm, and i dont think dragonldy can be lynched on this day........
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:38 pm

but see, finding NO problem at all, IS the problem. Everyone has flaws but if someone isn't participating, then you can't determine if they are safe or not.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 pm

I think we might end up having to bite the bullet here and lynch a lurker. If they aren't gonna show, the only way we are gonna learn anything about them is to lynch one of them, the truth of the matter is we don't have any solid information as to who might be mafia. All I can guarantee is one of these three things happened last night:

1. Thian as mafia got stopped by the prostitute
2. Thian got saved from the mafia by the doctor
3. The mafia did not kill at night

In case 1, Thian is obviously the guilty party.
In case 2, The mafia is guaranteed to not be Thian.
In case 3, no one is cleared of mafia.

In each case, we get no insight as to who is not the traitor among us. I this this is going to prove difficult for us figure out. It is also clear that if we are going to stand a chance to reach a majority later in the game, we are going to need the more active players around, and make it so if we do make a mistake, at least it is the dead weight and we learn their role, eliminating something off of our list.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 pm

derBmoose; it's why I'm willing to keep my vote on -jk- he was on the board during the night round because I saw him, he doesn't help at all, he could be mafia sending in a no kill or he might be a useless townie

Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:01 pm

I can appreciate that, but at this point any of DJ, jk, or Dragonldy would be a fine target, none of them speak and we know little about their motives of them, I would probably be least inclined towards DJ, most towards jk, because at least Dragonldy shows up to vote, and we need that more than we need to be right at the moment. I don't think we should have to worry about Deet if he is the traitor, since Tiff 'cleared' him, He might even have been the paranoid weapon holder, as I protected myself the first night, and me might have picked me to kill.

DragonTear, I do not see any reason to vote for Deetster right now, at worst he is the traitor. I also don't see much more reason to vote for DragonTear or Dogdude than there is reason for the lurkers right now, maybe we should choose and agree on one of the lurkers, so we can at least depend on some votes so we can learn things and eliminate suspects that are not speaking.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm

We do still have a few more days. My vote isn't set in stone on Dragontear. I just didn't like him "having a reason" to vote which were just Echoing Cam's reasons. Then retracting that and saying the reason was to jump on me for shiats and gaggles. Then not coming around to sit in the background. I find it suspicious because someone can parrot or echo reasons of another and then say oh well that really wasn't my reason to begin with it was just a joke. Right after beign called out for it.

I do hope the rest of the group comes around.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 pm

*~Awaiting your orders, sir.~*

Yeah, this is how we get things done in Paradise- Hovercat Army. Cool
Speak up or you got my three aces here to answer to.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:23 pm

LOL hover cat is hovering
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:28 pm

i love how dragonldy was able to be online and sign on up for the werewolf game, but could not post in here...hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Hey! Sorry I didn't post here. I'm still trying to figure out who the last mafia person is. I really think it's one of the more inactive people at this point.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Christmas Dragon wrote:
Hey! Sorry I didn't post here. I'm still trying to figure out who the last mafia person is. I really think it's one of the more inactive people at this point.

Dragonldy. could we then point the finger at you?

If you want to go by active.
Id put
Tiffani, DerBmoose, Thian = most active, cleared on account of activeness
Dragontear / Dogdude = getting better still raises for concern
Dragonldy / jk / dj = non exsistant and dangerous according to you.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks for all of your glorious insight, Dragonldy. Rolling Eyes

Alright. DragonTear, Dogdude, Thian, and Tiff:

Since we are the only ones bothering here, let's just pick one and get it over with. I think any discussion that was gonna take place did before yesterday, and anything else that is said from this point on by the lurkers is just gonna feel like a scam to me, they could say damn near anything and I just wouldn't buy it. How are they gonna prove anything to us when there is almost nothing they have said or done in the past to back it up?

Here is how I rank the lurkers, in the order I find them suspicious:

1. JK
2. Dragonldy
3. DJ
4. Deetster

Maybe if we all do this, whichever one has the highest average rank we agree to lynch? Just a thought, we don't have to do it this way. But this rock ain't rollin', and boy do we got some moss we need to shake off.

*edited to switch DJ and Dragonldy on my list.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Alright.

1. Dragonldy

2. JK

3. Deetster

4. DJ
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:38 pm

I was out all day, sorries................GAWD I'm really sick of all the damn chatty catties in this game, stop talking so much, I'm getting a headache from your extra long posts.

*sarcasm over*

Ok, well the only thing I think we should not do is lynch Dragonlady. Why you ask? I'll tell you why. Because she comes on and votes lol She has no insight and won't talk and well just sometimes I wanna knock her around to get her to post more lol BUT she is good for a vote with majority and since we're majority here, she'd vote with us, damn I feel like we're on survivor, needing majority to take out the weak players lmao
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:40 pm

1. JK
2. DJ
3. Dragonlady
4. Deetster
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 pm

I see your point about Dragonldy being around for a vote.

Her votes are super dangerous though without hesitation she will come on and vote without content or reason.

That causes for slight concern so I put her a little bit above JK at this point. I am good with either or, but that is why I put her up higher
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:23 pm

okay well seems like everyone has jk before deet, so im gonna switch my vote and hopefully we can lynch him, and move on to the next day

i retract my vote for deetster,

and vote again for jk
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:33 pm

I agree with tiff, which is why I don't want to vote her out this round, but I don't want to put it past Dragonldy. Brant voted for Virt, and it is totally in-character for Dragonldy to just jump on any vote that appears to be getting a majority, this is what the vote count looked like when she cast her vote, then when Brant did:

Dragonldy vote wrote:
VOTES:
4 votes of 8: Virtuanno (Thian, Kenya, DJ, Dragonldy)
1 vote of 8: Dragonldy (Termy)
2 votes of 8: Thian (Dogdude, Dragontear)
2 votes of 8: DJ (-jk-, Tiffani)
1 vote of 8: vasfantastic (Virtuanno)

Pending Votes: 5
Brant, Deetster, derBmoose, PhocQ, vastfantastic

Brant vote wrote:
VOTES:
6 votes of 8: Virtuanno (Thian, Kenya, DJ, Dragonldy, derBmoose, Brant)
1 vote of 8: Dragonldy (Termy)
2 votes of 8: Thian (Dogdude, Dragontear)
2 votes of 8: DJ (-jk-, Tiffani)
1 vote of 8: vasfantastic (Virtuanno)

Pending Votes: 3
Deetster, PhocQ, vastfantastic

I did think it was possible, but somewhat unlikely, that both of the mafia voted for Virtuanno, and this seems like the most likely scenario for that to happen, athough I would buy it just as much as jk being mafia.

And that she was the last to vote for Brant should clear her least of all of the people who voted for Brant, it is possible she waited until it looked like Brant wasn't gonna make it and decided to save face by taking out the other mafia. Also the one time she did speak up on her own, she actually brought information to the table, being the vote and somewhat of a reasoning PhocQ got killed. That is the only time she stepped out of her normal range for this game. Of all the inactives, I suspect her to be the traitor/mafia greater than any of them, and we don't necessarily need her vote. If Dogdude and DragonTear come around we could lynch her. But I do also notice that if not her, we do have another potential vote to work with. We need to hear from the other two to decide how to handle this, otherwise, I don't think we are gonna get anything done this round.
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:38 pm

While I appreciate the initiative in the vote, DragonTear, what do you think of the other 3 lurkers? Might as well use this time to get an understanding of each others thoughts on those 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 4   Mafia - Paradise - Day 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia - Paradise - Day 4
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next