ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia - Paradise - Day 6

Go down 
+3
Thian
Tiffani
Enchantress
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Another long day passed and the six remaining citizens of Paradise worried about what the night would bring. They talked about the nine who had been killed and mourned the loss of the innocent. Self-preservation had taken over and they decided to keep watch this night in three shifts.

Three were chosen to take shifts sitting by the fire and keeping watch over the camp. They hoped this would deter anyone who might have evil intentions among them.

The night was again dark, lit by moonlight when the clouds saw fit to give way, but very dark when they covered the only light in the sky.

There were occasional sounds in the night. The usual sounds of wildlife and the sound of a camper waking, checking on the assigned guard and then heading back to their tent. There were sounds which could have been footsteps, the rustle of the leaves, or even whispers. But, after straining to listen, it again grew quiet and the sound was dismissed.

The night was cold and dark and very long for those assigned shifts to stay awake by the fire, but finally, morning came...

And when it did, all six campers were both surprised and happy to find they were all still in one piece.

-------------------------------------------------------

It is now the beginning of Day 6. Good luck, campers!

MAJORITY VOTE NEEDED TO LYNCH: 4

PLAYER LIST:
1. Deetster
2. Dogdude
3. Dragonldy
4. Dragontear
5. Thian
6. Tiffani

DEAD:
1. Virtuanno - lynched - Day 1: Hank Richards, Mafia Boss
2. vastfantastic - dead - Day 1: Father Matthews, Priest/Husband
3. Kenya - dead - Day 1: Katherine Sullivan, Chief of Police/Wife
4. PhocQ - killed by Mafia - Night 1: Jeff Barrett, Undercover Cop
5. Termy - lynched - Day 2: Leah Samuels, Judge's Secretary, Townie
6. Brant - lynched - Day 3: Anna Lexington, Antique Dealer, Mafia
7. -jk- - lynched - Day 4: Ken Pearson, Outdoor Store Owner, Vigilante
8. derBmoose - killed by Mafia - Night 4: Joanne Fisher, Doctor
9. DJ - lynched - Day 5: Andrew Sinclaire, Townie

ROLES STILL IN PLAY:

Lawyer
Prostitute
Outsider
Scapegoat
Mafia (1)
Traitor

Secondary, non-alignment roles:
Twins (1)

DEADLINE FOR VOTES: Tuesday, December 9th, 23:59 EST

(If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, Day 6 will end once the 4th and deciding vote is cast.)

Votes:

Pending Votes: 6

Deetster, Dogdude, Dragonldy, Dragontear, Thian, Tiffani

PLEASE bold your votes and, if possible, color them so I can spot them easier. You can change your votes at anytime, but as soon as the 4th vote is placed, the group will have decided. If you do decide to change your vote, please find the previous post with your vote and strike through it so it is not counted. Thank you for your help on this!

Once a majority vote is reached, please do not continue to post. Doing so will only breach the integrity of the game and I ask that you keep any follow-up conversations/thoughts in your head until the next Day Phase.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Alrighty, so four of us are needed for majority and what sucks here is how to get that majority. three of you are innocent, one is the traitor and one is the mafia, what I need is for the three innocents to vote! We will lose to the mafia and the traitor if we dont' take out a mafia this round, right? Because if we kill an innocent person, that leaves me, two others and one mafia and one traitor, and for sure I'll be killed tonight so that will leave 2vs2 and that's a mafia win right?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 pm

What do you need us to do tiffani?
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Well I think what we need is for everyone to fess up their roles lol We're far enough into the game and have the numbers to take out the mafia that we can totally do it and get the bad guys out.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm

It is funny how you are now asking for people to reveal their roles, when there is something I'd like to point out a little later, after we get everyone here who is going to participate.

Let's start with, who you went to sleep with last night Tiffani.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

I actually asked you to reveal your role awhile back lol There is only one mafia right? Which I mean technically we could've asked before our doctor was killed for everyone to reveal, but I didnt' really think of it then.

I want to know everyone's roles because we have to keep lynching until the traitor is found, otherwise we lose, and if we get two people arguing on their innocent role, then we at least have two options of lynching.

As for the mafia, I know you're just going to say you're being framed again, and I know you're going to say whatever you have to say to save yourself, because I mean we all would. But I slept with you again Thian. My reason is, I still believe you are the mafia. And, both times I chose you, no one died.

So I'm voting to lynch Thian

And I wish I had of thought to get everyone to reveal their roles before this, but then again, we had two inactives DJ & JK that would've screwed a role reveal up completely.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

DEADLINE: Thursday, December 9th, 23:59 EST

VOTE COUNT:
1 vote of 4: Thian (Tiffani)

Pending Votes: 5
Deetster, Dragonldy, Dragontear, Dogdude, Thian
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Alright, the game is over for Tiffani actually.

1. Tiffani, why did you want others to reveal their roles first before you bothered to put your vote on me?

2. You are claiming that no one died on the nights that you "slept" with me and that is your only basis for making me look guilty at this point. You are trying to make me look guilty correct?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Tiffani, you aren't the prostitute. I am, You're Mafia.

Tiffani was off Virtuanno's Lynch Day 1.
Fact: I lead that lynch and gave Tiffani a reason to be pissed off.
Fact: Brant mafia was on Virtuanno's Lynch day 1

Day 1 Tactic for Mafia usually is to seperate from each other. "lets pretend we don't know each other" and that is what she specifically set up to do and she ended up staying far away from Virtuanno's death as possible while taking her revenge on me if she lasted this long.

They already had 1. The Under Cover Cop on that Lynch, and Brant the mafia. what better way to not be associated with 2 people, than to stay away from a major first lynch who is actually your partner.

Lynch Day 2:

she had no problem jumping on 3rd vote after Dragontear and I jumped on. She knew if she buddied up on this vote, she could easily at this point make Dragontear or Myself a victim to her game and she could hide in the fact "Well you are on the vote too".

Lynch Day 3:

People started getting comfortable with her being prostitute day 3. So I allowed her game to continue. When I had Slept with Brant that night she knew something was up and tried to cover by leading the lynch against brant to make herself look as innocent as possible during the end game.

Lynch Day 4:

She jumps on JK's ass after scrambling to accuse me of being Mafia. That night she had actually tried to attack me I was saved by the doctor Derbmoose that night and then claimed I was mafia because no one died. She used that against me to frame me. This is what I was trying to get at all night.

Lynch Day 5:

I didn't sleep with Tiffani because she had already accused me of being mafia so I wanted to see how she would react if we suggested to sleep with dragonldy while lynching her choice which was DJ. She from the beginning already "knew" that Dragonldy was town. She would have used that to her advantage. Why were you so sure that Dragonldy was town? The only people who can be sure of themselves are mafia who will know that who ever they kill will just turn up a town role anyway.

Night 5:
I actually slept with Tiffani this time and blocked her from doing any more damage to the town so that she would go after Dragnoldy to kill her. She played into everyones game this time around but not mine.

I really don't want to have a town loss on this one. Tiffani the game is over and you are done.

I said from the very beginning, i'd sooner lynch a liar, and the town as caught you.

Vote: Tiffani
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 pm

PS: I am really sorry for not coming forward with my role earlier guys, I had to at this point because Tiffani at this point is role fishing to find out who the real prostitute is.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm

whoa i am so confused., but if tiff is not the prostitute. then why when she said she did her ability it did exactly what she said?, and no one was killed?. i have no idea what to do. thian could be hiding that he is mafia, for getting so involved when tiff voted for him. but it is a good defence. he got really pissed when i voted for him on the first day, i know it was just for shits and giggles, but at this point im thinking cam is innocent, and maybe thian just did not want to be lynched. but it would be crazy if tiffani, was lying about her role this whole game. i don't think it will be fair or even apart of the rules if everyone reveals their roles. but i would like to hear from more of the people who are remaining.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Dragon, I know its confusing.
Consider this.

If you were cop, and you revealed your role. Wouldn't it be best interest for Mafia to eliminate an investigative role? Same with the prostitute, that is why I didn't speak up so early in fear of being caught by mafia. We already had a bad luck streak at the beginning with losing pretty much, the undercover, the cheif of police and now the doctor.

That is why I didn't want to reveal my role as prositute as it is a role crucial to the town.

Why is tiffani still alive after revealing she was the prostitute way back at the beginning. Mafia would have jumped on her and gotten rid of her right from the start to not have any investigative roles in the game.

She then starts rallying up support at the beginning for people to get on her side after she wants everyone to reveal their roles.

How is revealing roles currently at this point beneficial for Tiffani scum-bot version 1.0.

Her first post in this day round
Tiffani wrote:
Alrighty, so four of us are needed for majority and what sucks here is how to get that majority. three of you are innocent, one is the traitor and one is the mafia, what I need is for the three innocents to vote! We will lose to the mafia and the traitor if we dont' take out a mafia this round, right? Because if we kill an innocent person, that leaves me, two others and one mafia and one traitor, and for sure I'll be killed tonight so that will leave 2vs2 and that's a mafia win right?

she states. We need 4 for the majority and what sucks is how to get that majority.

she let a scum slip here when she said "Three of you are innocent" Attesting to the fact that she is not including herself on this "innocent" list, otherwise she would have said. "Four of us are innocent".

The funny thing about it is how now she is getting a scare tactic in us and saying "Ill be killed tonight, so that will leave 2 vs 2 and thats the mafia win right?"

She is trying to get you guys scared by shoving the win condition in your face first thing so that we automatically follow what she wants.

The prostitute can block who they want, so her being killed tonight should not even be an issue. Yet she is making it an issue to make herself look more believable.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:41 pm

It is also beneficial for her at this point to have role reveals by all players. So that when the night comes around, she won't accidentally choose the traitor during the night kill.

She wants me gone because I am the prostitute and she is looking for a way to get rid of the one person that can actually block her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 pm

the only downside with that is.. i wish i would of known earlier. because i don't think we can lynch her..........
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:58 pm

You can't lynch her? you are the traitor then not wanting to get on her. Unless you are the lawyer and fell for her lies the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Just because I didn't come out sooner, is not a reason not to believe. If I had come out earlier, I would have eventually been dead and saught after by mafia the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:00 pm

well im against revealing roles, but since everyone seems to be doing it, i am the lawyer. i did hint it last day, when i said dragonldy could not be lynched. but i seemed to make the mistake of voting to save tiff this round had no idea my bad
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 pm

OH MY GOD. Seriously?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 pm

We lost because of you!
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm

ya Sad, seriously. everyone was so into tiff being the prostitute, and asking her who she used her ability on, i really believed that. but now your making so much sense thian
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm

We can fix this by getting her out next day round. I will block her during the night so there is no kill and we can lynch her day 7.

Unvote Tiffani
Vote: No Lynch

If we get a support on a no lynch. tiffani is as good as toast day 7.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:05 pm

I will proove it.

I will block her again tomorrow and if she is still alive. We lynch her.

We did tell her to go after dragonldy, and I blocked her so that she wouldn't kill again
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 pm

okay. well this is gonna be a long day but i guess it will be worth it for a lynch and a win i bet tiff is gonna come on and say that your lying and that your mafia, and youll just choose not to kill someone at night, but i believe you
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks Dragon. Listen, im really sorry I didn't come out sooner, but it just didn't make any sense for me to have another role out the window that would be useful.

Its fine, we can sit on a no lynch and she can try to argue all she wants at this point.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbunny
Stardust
Stardust
Dragonbunny

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 pm

lol ya thats true haha. no worries like you said if you would of came out sooner you would of been dead, thats great that you saved this surprise towards the end of the game. and its almost over too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Paradise - Day 6   Mafia - Paradise - Day 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia - Paradise - Day 6
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next