ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 9 TC: MANEO

Go down 
+8
Trevor
dj
Julius Caesar
WANG KON
Adam
Winston Churchill
Amanda Leigh
-jk-
12 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Round 9 TC: MANEO Empty
PostSubject: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your third elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our second juror.

Round 9 TC: MANEO 2s60ms4 Round 9 TC: MANEO 15y690y Round 9 TC: MANEO 15i23yb Round 9 TC: MANEO 2ccms61 Round 9 TC: MANEO 2db4egy Round 9 TC: MANEO 157dr3p Round 9 TC: MANEO 20subfd Round 9 TC: MANEO 2wcfrzl Round 9 TC: MANEO Etuzvn Round 9 TC: MANEO 2zgf1qw

Round 9 TC: MANEO Crown = Round 9 TC: MANEO 2s60ms4

We shall now bring in the jury:

Round 9 TC: MANEO Zsny3s

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING CAESAR) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. Every person you vote out now becomes a jury member and will decide your fate in the end should you make it there, How does that weigh in when voting now?

2. Do you feel that everyone here deserves a jury spot, or are there others who are less deserving in your opinion?

3. What was the most surprising majority answer from the challenge?

4. If you could change one moment in the game, what would it be?

5. Who is the biggest threat in the game right now?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR CAESAR.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, FRIDAY NIGHT, MAY 21st, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:04 pm

PLEASE REMEMBER if you want to use your veto, post it at the SAME TIME you vote. Smile

Thank you Round 9 TC: MANEO Star3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:30 pm

1. Every person you vote out now becomes a jury member and will decide your fate in the end should you make it there, How does that weigh in when voting now?

Serious time kiddies. It weighs a lot with me and SHOULD with everyone else. They now vote for you to win if you make it to the end. Be kind.

2. Do you feel that everyone here deserves a jury spot, or are there others who are less deserving in your opinion?

I believe that yes everyone deserves a jury spot that has made it thus far. If anyone thinks differently their judgement is clearly clouded and they need glasses for their brain.

That I'm the quietest! Have ANY of you been reading my past TC answers? I don't do quiet.

Using my veto so early in the game. It may have been to save a friend, but that friend was just voted out and so in a way it was wasted.

Me. Watch, you'll see. Of course I kid, really though, everyone is a threat in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:14 am

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v299/wariopuff/?action=view&current=TC9-2.flv
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:25 am

IT DOESNT.... A BABY'S GOTTA DO WHAT A BABY'S GOTTA DO!!!

We all definitely deserve it because we've all made it in our own ways, LIKE CMON HERRRRO!!!!

ME BEING THE HERO!!!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaat!???? I WAS SO HAPPY THOUGH bounce

VOTING OUT CRAZY HORSE!!!!!!!! I MISS THAT CRAZY CRAZY MAN Sad Sad jk, he really was insane, but I do love him Smile

THE ALLMIGHTY HOST ZEUS!!!! ... WANG FEARS HIM Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:44 am

Not really. I mean you have to play the game without thinking about it. As long as you don't personally attack someone and your intentions are solely to advance yourself in the game that's really all you can do. I mean you have to just hope the people on the jury vote based on actual game and not who hurt their feelings the least.

I think so. I mean who I am to measure what is deserving? What may be deserving to someone could be completely undeserving to someone else.

I guess that I was the dark horse. I know I selected myself for that answer but I really didn't even know what it meant until I asked someone.

Everything happens for a reason and if one moment didn't happen.. the entire game could be EXTREMELY different. Therefore I wouldn't change a thing.

That's none of your business. ;-)
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:27 am

It doesn't, because I'm not making it there. Accepting my fate.

I think everybody here does - we lasted this long regardless of how we got here.

I didn't really read through.

Being able to vote in the round where Kenya went home.

There's three - Caesar, Wang, and Mussolini. Each of these guys is brilliant, I don't know if they're together or apart but they have been hustling the most and I applaud them.

One last note before I'm voted out, and if I'm not, well, I'm not, but good luck to everyone Smile except for Trevor. You're a fucking twat.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:23 am

I think it should weigh in to some degree. I mean look at Russell?

Yes, I believe so. We've all been active and have earned our spots one way or another.

None of them really surprised me

None

Probably Khufu.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:25 am

Khufu wrote:
One last note before I'm voted out, and if I'm not, well, I'm not, but good luck to everyone Round 9 TC: MANEO 204853 except for Trevor. You're a fucking twat.
Are you fu**ing serious?? We hardly EVER talked game. If you wanted things to turn out different, then maybe you should have played differently or done something about it. otherwise just stfu
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:16 am

I don't think anyone will take me voting them out personally so I'm not too worried about voting people out. If anyone asks me how I am voting I will always be honest with them.

Everyone deserves to be here. People play the game differently and whatever they have done and however they have played the game they made it here by playing how they have played. Kudos to everyone.

I didn't pay attention to the answers because if I had actually participated the answers could have been different so I think the whole challenge results were flawed.

I wouldn't change anything in the game. If things had been any different I may not be sitting here right now.

People working together in secret. And because they're working together in secret we won't ever see it coming until it is too late! zomg!!! Round 9 TC: MANEO 461220
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:26 am

Napoleon wrote:
Khufu wrote:
One last note before I'm voted out, and if I'm not, well, I'm not, but good luck to everyone Round 9 TC: MANEO 204853 except for Trevor. You're a fucking twat.
Are you fu**ing serious?? We hardly EVER talked game. If you wanted things to turn out different, then maybe you should have played differently or done something about it. otherwise just stfu

#1. I'm the biggest threat, with my 0 alliance members...uh huh. OK. I guess someone is more delusional than I am.

#2. You really had to censor yourself? Laughing

#3. I'm proud of how I played this game, I didn't backstab anyone I aligned with, and the reason I never spoke to you is because the one time I did, all of a sudden everyone knew my business. So clearly I couldn't expect to confide in you anymore.

#4. The comment I made comes from you trashing everybody here at ORG Planet, saying that every game we align and act like brats if we don't get our way -- considering that you were a part of this forum (I say were because I feel like that was an uncalled for comment, and I no longer see you as part of this community) -- I just don't get where that comes from, why you'd stick around this forum if you didn't like a majority of us. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:28 am

And Caesar, your actions in this challenge - that was cold. I wouldn't be surprised if that knife you've been holding for 5-6 rounds goes in my back tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:03 pm

I think that is extremely important, clearly we cannot stay on good terms with everyone, and I by no means am visioning myself in the finals.. its too early for that for me personally not to mention based on this challenge I am the one who will be stabbed in the back at some point lol

I really do, regardless of how anyone got here we all got here, Sandra is the queen of survivor and she deserves it, just like we all deserve to be here.

that i am most likely to get stabbed in the back without knowing it, since the majority picked me.. seems like its something I should think about.

nothing.

the players who have not pissed anyone off.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Khufu wrote:
And Caesar, your actions in this challenge - that was cold. I wouldn't be surprised if that knife you've been holding for 5-6 rounds goes in my back tonight.

I can't really see me trying to win a challenge as being cold. Hell, I didn't even list you as the villain. It's a game. Nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Sorry for being drunk. Bacchus and I had a late night. I need to redo my shit because I took my video down lol.

Umm. I try to talk to people more, I guess. Some people don't want to talk to me though. It's my American ways that drive them away. Hey, our forefathers (me) said they would only drink when it's raining and they were worldly enough to realize that it was raining somewhere.

Yes, I do. The American Supreme Court system often calls for the most dedicated and honorable bunch that have climbed their way out of the municipal judicial system and onto the main stage. In my time, (I am speaking as Jackson), we only allowed white, landowner men to sit on the high court. I'll ignore the white, landowner part and just say that we're all men and we all deserve it.

I didn't look at them, really. Since when do presidents look at polls?

Nothing. I mean, I'm here and for me, that's pretty far. That's actually better than my actual ORG average. So, go me.

Everyone is threat to me because there can be only on winner. I made sure that when I won The Battle of New Orleans, NO ONE STOOD BEFORE ME. Then, I lost the presidency the first time. But, it's all gravy (I am speaking as Jackson) because I got it back the next time. But, I always have this weird paranoia that I will be blindsided. And as the charismatic president, that probably will happen. No matter, I love all my foreigners.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:23 pm

I honestly don't think about that. I sleep better this way. Smile

I'm sure some are less deserving but we still all deserve our jury spots. We made it halfway!

Nothing was particularly shocking.

Probably my vote when Alexander left. Round 9 TC: MANEO 572949

Me. Round 9 TC: MANEO 707671
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:49 pm

1. It doesn't honesltly.

2. Yes I do. We've all played different games to get here and we're all here so we all deserve to be here.

3. I answered different for a lot of them, but none of them really surprised me.

4. I wouldn't. I know I have been the most active or social, but I'm not upset with how I've played.

5. Everyone, obviously lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 TC: MANEO   Round 9 TC: MANEO Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 9 TC: MANEO
Page 1 of 1