ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 8 TC: MANEO

Go down 
+8
dj
Winston Churchill
Julius Caesar
Adam
Boyy
Trevor
WANG KON
-jk-
12 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Round 8 TC: MANEO Empty
PostSubject: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your second elimination as a merged tribe.

Round 8 TC: MANEO 2s60ms4 Round 8 TC: MANEO Zsny3s Round 8 TC: MANEO 15y690y Round 8 TC: MANEO 15i23yb Round 8 TC: MANEO 2ccms61 Round 8 TC: MANEO 2db4egy Round 8 TC: MANEO 157dr3p Round 8 TC: MANEO 20subfd Round 8 TC: MANEO 2wcfrzl Round 8 TC: MANEO Etuzvn Round 8 TC: MANEO 2zgf1qw

Round 8 TC: MANEO Crown = Round 8 TC: MANEO 157dr3p

ALL of you (INCLUDING NAPOLEON) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. Were you shocked to see who went home last round at TC?

2. Now that the game has become individual, how important does immunity become?

3. Do you feel safe at this tc?

4. Do you find that tribal councils are getting easier or do you think its getting harder to choose who to eliminate?

5. Do you think there are any immunity whores among Maneo?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR NAPOLEON.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, TUESDAY NIGHT, MAY 18th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

Remember, EVERYONE VOTES, including the HOH and all 4 NOMINEES!!!

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.

Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Not really.

VERY.

WANG NOT FEEL SAFE AT ALL *so sad* jester IM SHIVERING IN MY BOOTS

4. Do you find that tribal councils are getting easier or do you think its getting harder to choose who to eliminate?
IT IS GETTING WAY HARDER AND WAY MORE CONFUSING FOR POOR OLD WANG Dance

YES!!!!!! ... Louis!!!!!! Oh wait... Laughing RAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:07 am

Everything was shocking about last round.

Very important. I'm very glad that I have immunity this round. I was probably the big target

I feel very safe Smile

They're not getting easier. Not necessarily harder to choose who to eliminate.

Probably
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:32 am

No I was not shocked at all. I pretty much expected that is how things would turn out. I was hoping they'd turn out like that.

Very important. Immunity is the only thing that will 100% keep you in this game.

No. You'd be stupid to feel safe unless you have the immunity necklace. This game is on crack.

They're getting extremely difficult. This TC has been absolute hell. I don't know who I'm voting for right now and everyone seems to want something different. No one can agree on anything. People are going NUTS around here. There is so much drama it is not even funny.

Oh I do bet that there are some whores here on Maneo.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:27 am

No video today

IDK
IDC
W/E
K
Penis Machine
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:30 am

WHERE'S YOUR VIDEO, JACKSUNG?

WANG SO SAD THAT HE GET NO VIDEO THIS WEEK Sad
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:30 am

Awwww. I'll make one later. Jackson needs to shave
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:56 am

Honestly? No, lol. Louis had pissed people off and Gandhi never spoke to anyone. I wasn't really shocked at all.

Extremely important especially with this cast. I think everyone is kinda bipolar.

Absolutely not. It could very easily be me.

I think they're harder and harder in general. I don't think it gets hard in choosing someone. It's hard pulling what you want to happen off. I mean each and every round the vote is coming down to like 1 or 2 votes. This round is no exception. It's nuts.

I dunno. The challenges that we've had at merge have so far been pretty much luck based. We haven't had much chance to see who has what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:43 am

Not at all, I believe it was a majority ruling that L and G were going to leave. I personally wasn't upset about it since L's hair had gone out of style CENTURY's ago. I feel as though I've suddenly turned into the male version of Gossip Girl using letters like L and G to describe people. I shall henceforth be known as Gossip Guy!

Well when it's a challenge that isn't completely luck, I believe it's very important, I will be the first to admit I did this challenge at the last possible minute, my new pacemaker was acting up and need a good tuneing so I contemplated what I would do as that was happening and Lady Luck wasn't on my side today!

I shall answer as I've answered this many times over. I always feel safe so long as there is an endless supply of technology that will make medication to last a few lifetimes and so far there seems no end to that dream existing so I feel safe.

So long as my eyes are glazed over I believe every vote is easy. I always enjoy seeing peoples names as if they were on window display, it gives me the sensation that I am able to go shopping again since I'm no longer allowed to move from my home due to the danger the sun now causes to my skin no matter how much lotion I apply.

I suppose if we have a nice challenging challenge to sink our teeth into we shall see who has the best chance at being the immunity beast. If luck challenges continue, the game could just end up being a surprise every round. I do enjoy surprises, but only on my birthday when I've come prepared with defibrillators.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:05 am

In Five Words:

No.

Important.

No.

Easier.

No.
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:55 pm

No not at all, those were where 5 of my 6 votes went.

I don't know, it has different value for everyone.

Of course. Round 8 TC: MANEO 400479

Hahah no they have definitely not gotten easier. This one has been super hectic.

Idk but I'm sure we'll find out shortly. I'm really not gonna worry about who could potentially be an immunity whore.
Back to top Go down
Mussolini
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:17 pm

nope, thats the way it seemed the majority was voting.

Immunity is always important.

Haha right.. Let me put it this way.. I feel just as safe as Caligula feels.

This was by far the easiest round to decide who to eliminate.

5. Do you think there are any immunity whores among Maneo

yeah
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Not at all. This game has been following a flow of high post counts and lack of integration PROMPTLY showing you out the door. I was not surprised.

Immunity is the only way that you can be safe.

Not at all, if I go to tribal council and can be gotten at this point, I will expect attempts. I'm the figurehead of all movements whether I created or nodded or even argued them. So yes, I'm trying to be a martyr here, let me have my little moment, lol. But yes, I do feel unsafe, and I'm sure I will be going once again, but this time around I've actually felt really closer and realized who I can trust a little more, and who I can't. That is comforting, and makes me feel safer than the last time I miraculously stayed...but still not safe a smidge.

With this game how it is, it's always easier if you're not the target, and I haven't had that privledge too often lately. So it's hard for me, cause it's always me fighting for my life, and trying to explain to people who the power players are, but I think somehow in my frail states I appear stronger than ever? Idk, but I'm sure everyone knows if I stick around people will just target me a round or two down the line, where as the other choice will probably win this game for clearly controlling so many people without much argument...or is there people who had enough of it? Idk, that's what will be decided tonight.

Idk...I guess for now Napoleons the only one getting any action, but I'm sure some ho's will be poppin up.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Eh, there were only 4 possibilities, so no?

Immunity, individual or not, is always essential. Individual just makes it more valuable.

I never do. Trust.

They always get harder as the game goes on because the decisions have more of an impact.

It's been two rounds and it wasn't the same winner. No? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 TC: MANEO   Round 8 TC: MANEO Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 8 TC: MANEO
Page 1 of 1