ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 12 TC Maneo

Go down 
+4
Boyy
WANG KON
Julius Caesar
Amanda Leigh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your fifth elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our fifth member of the Supreme Court.

ROUND 12 TC Maneo 2s60ms4 ROUND 12 TC Maneo 15y690y ROUND 12 TC Maneo 15i23yb ROUND 12 TC Maneo 20subfd ROUND 12 TC Maneo 2wcfrzl ROUND 12 TC Maneo Etuzvn ROUND 12 TC Maneo 2zgf1qw

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Mitre = ROUND 12 TC Maneo 15y690y

We shall now bring in the jury:

ROUND 12 TC Maneo 2ccms61 ROUND 12 TC Maneo Zsny3s ROUND 12 TC Maneo 2db4egy ROUND 12 TC Maneo 157dr3p

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING CHURCHILL ) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. In the challenge you were asked to play DonD with a host, how do you feel that went overall, any comments you would like to make?

2. After this TC, only 6 of you will remain in the game, when voting are you going to be thinking of who you can beat in a final 2 or who is the biggest Immunity Challenge threat?

3. Yall seem to be making it habit of voting unanimously, is this trend going to stick around?

4. Do you think your tribe mates feel you are a threat?

5. Are you going to survive this Tribal Council?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR CHURCHILL.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE MONDAY NIGHT, MAY 31st, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.

I would like to point out now, that even though TC results will be posted on Monday night, you will not recieve Treemail until Tuesday to allow Zeus time to return from his Memorial day trip. Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend and please be Safe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:47 pm

1. In the challenge you were asked to play DonD with a host, how do you feel that went overall, any comments you would like to make?

I love Deal or No Deal. I mean I feel like a lot of the merge challenges have relied heavily on luck which I'm not too big of a fan but this challenge was fun regardless.

2. After this TC, only 6 of you will remain in the game, when voting are you going to be thinking of who you can beat in a final 2 or who is the biggest Immunity Challenge threat?

Oh absolutely. I mean it's getting down to the wire so that's always in the back of your mind.

3. Yall seem to be making it habit of voting unanimously, is this trend going to stick around?

I think so. People don't want to stick out. I mean the rounds that it wasn't unanimous.. the people who were in the minority went home right after. Khufu voted with Caligula as well as Napoleon voting with Mussolini.

Yes. Several of them have actually told me to my face that I'm a threat. Does that worry me? A little bit. You can't let that get to your head though. You have to keep focus and make sure that despite being a threat you make it another three days.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:48 pm

IT WAS VERY FUN....... UNFORTUNATELY I SUCKED BIG OLE' BALLS AT THE GAME AND LOST EVERY GOOD CASE RIGHT AWAY!!! Crying or Very sad

WHO I CAN BEAT IN THE FINALS I SUPPOSE... I DONT RLY THINK I CAN BEAT MANY PEOPLE SO IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET RID OF SOME OF THOSE BIGGER NAMES!!

PROBABLY.

..... MAYBE A LITTLE? WANG KON HAS A BIG STICK AND AN EVEN BIGGER MOUTH, SO PERHAPS, YES, SINCE I SAY IT LIKE IT IS...... I'D LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO FAT MAN LOUIS AND SHITTY LINCOLN, HERRRO MY LOVERS!!

HELL YEAH I AM!!!!!! THIS BANANA AND BOUNCING HEAD WILL BE PROTECTED ME, SO banana bounce banana
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:50 am

I liked the challenge but I am growing tired of the pure luck challenges. I'm just disappointed I didn't win this time Sad I was feeling lucky.

As of now I'll be voting out threats whether that be immunity challenge threats or threats to my winning in the F2.

I hope so.

I am not sure what people think of me. Mussolini seemed to think I was a threat so he had to be silenced. I am not a threat people. I'm perfectly innocent. Smile

I better or I'mma be pretty upset.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:59 am

I liked it. I know I've kind of bitched about not being able to really strategize in these random ass challenges, but I won one, so what do I care anymore lol. But I love Deal or No Deal. I had fun with it.

I think all of us have strengths and weaknesses that will be exposed if we go to the final 2. I know some people love to the jury all about them. I love how the jury loves to tell me about them as well. So, everyone has everything they need to make an informed choice here. And, I like to think I play with a poker face and play one round at a time. If I even get to the final 2, then I'll deal with this question.

I am actually surprised at this. I hope it stays that way.

I don't think so. I don't know what they think actually. It's hard to be a Deal or No Deal threat though. I guess I like that about the challenges. There really isn't too much rhyme or reason to it all, so it's hard to be a beast in them. At the point, I think we've all won a challenge or been pope or got real close to it.

I pray to God that I am. Final 6 is pretty huge for me. I normally go at final 14,13 or right after the merge. I've been paranoid of my overall bad statistics, so HOPEFULLY, I can get past this round.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm

It was a nice challenge. I enjoyed it.

No.

For now.

Yes and no.

No.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:49 pm

I was half drugged at the time and really just didn't want to say Deal so I just kept on saying No Deal and laughed all the way to the bank with my million dollar check! I feel it went very well over all.

No actually I wonder who will buy me my next drink. You only live once... or twice so I want to make sure I'm surrounded by people at the end who will be willing to spend money on my drinking habits, lord knows that million will pay for the next 50 years supply of drugs and I'll need something to wash them down with.

My goodness, do you know, I think it might be. How drawl! How boring! How predictable! How... where was I going with this? *looks at speech notes* Oh! Now who got duck sauce all over my cards again! That is just rude. Seriously now. I apologize hosts, I will have to clean this and answer at a later time.

What do you think men? Am I gutsy? Am I a regular Colby Donaldson before he got old? Am I a regular Johnny Fairplay before he found a wife and became a blubbering loser? Am I Richard Hatch pre-jail time for not paying taxes? OR am I not Sandra but instead Parvati who insists that "I don't ride coattails baby!"? I suppose we'll find out if I'm voted off in the next couple of rounds.

*looks up*
Oh, what's this? I believe yes, that is probably going to happen due to this adorable white hat I have on. Though I do hope it doesn't make me lose the remaining hair I have left while I'm wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:48 pm

American dollars are no good to you, Churchy!

Give it to ol' Jackson so I can buy Louisiana. You know, Napoleon sold that to us for a cool million Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:03 pm

It was a check Mr. Jackson, I can and will have it converted.
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:12 am

It was more fun than the other challenges, I just wish I had been ballsier
ROUND 12 TC Maneo Icon_basketball and tied Churchill.

My main concern is just staying around. We have no clue who the biggest Immunity Challenge threat is with the types of challenges we've had. So I can't really base anything on that.

I have no clue but I hope so at least for tonight. ROUND 12 TC Maneo 278568

Not sure but they should with all these weapons of mass destruction I'm about to bust out on their asses. YWIA. ROUND 12 TC Maneo Icon_farao

Of course. ROUND 12 TC Maneo Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 12 TC Maneo   ROUND 12 TC Maneo Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 12 TC Maneo
Page 1 of 1