ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 7 TC: MANEO

Go down 
+8
Boyy
Deetster
Adam
Ramesses II
Winston Churchill
Julius Caesar
WANG KON
Amanda Leigh
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Round 7 TC: MANEO Empty
PostSubject: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:31 am

Welcome, MANEO to your first elimination as a newly-formed tribe. 2 of you will be going home tonight.

Round 7 TC: MANEO 2s60ms4 Round 7 TC: MANEO Zsny3s Round 7 TC: MANEO 15y690y Round 7 TC: MANEO 2ic2k5g Round 7 TC: MANEO 15i23yb Round 7 TC: MANEO 2ccms61 Round 7 TC: MANEO Axy6u Round 7 TC: MANEO 2db4egy Round 7 TC: MANEO 157dr3p Round 7 TC: MANEO 20subfd Round 7 TC: MANEO 2wcfrzl Round 7 TC: MANEO Etuzvn Round 7 TC: MANEO 2zgf1qw

Round 7 TC: MANEO Laurel-wreath-standard-gp = Round 7 TC: MANEO 20subfd

As HoH, Ramesses has nominated for eviction this week. You may only vote for these 4 players.

Round 7 TC: MANEO Axy6u Round 7 TC: MANEO 157dr3p Round 7 TC: MANEO 2db4egy Round 7 TC: MANEO 2ic2k5g

ALL of you (INCLUDING RAMESSES) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. This TC is a special one as you have to assign 3-2-1 votes to 3 of the 4 nominees. Does this make it hard to strategize?

2. For those of you that used your veto's to remove yourself off the block, do you think not having your veto later puts you at a disadvantage?

3. For the four of you on the block, do you think you will be one of the two that leave this round?

4. Have you started thinking about who you can beat in the finals yet?

5. Where are tribal lines at this point?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

I am giving 3 votes to _______
I am giving 2 votes to _______
I am giving 1 vote to _______

YOU MAY NOT USE A VETO AT THIS VOTE.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, FRIDAY NIGHT, MAY 14th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

Remember, EVERYONE VOTES, including the HOH and all 4 NOMINEES!!!

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:44 am

1. This TC is a special one as you have to assign 3-2-1 votes to 3 of the 4 nominees. Does this make it hard to strategize?
Very, yes. Three of the four nominated people are original Novus and it will be hard to determine my votes between them. As for LOUIS though... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

2. For those of you that used your veto's to remove yourself off the block, do you think not having your veto later puts you at a disadvantage?
I guess so....... but I really don't care.

3. For the four of you on the block, do you think you will be one of the two that leave this round?
RAHHH THIS QUESTION NOT APPLY TO THE WANG KON.

NO... WANG NOT CARE ABOUT SILLY THINGS LIKE THAT.

HMMMM... IDK... Tribal lines are starting to break up a little bit... but I hope they still stand because WANG LOVE OLD NOVUS Laughing
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:56 am

Not really. I mean I bet it's gonna be extremely hard for the people in the bottom four to strategize their votes because they're gonna try every which way to make sure it's not one of them. I mean I know that's what I'd be doing. But since I'm lucky enough to not be in the bottom four it gives me the luxury of not having to overly strategize this.

No. I think if anything it might put me at an advantage because I'm not as dangerous as other people with those vetoes. At any minute someone with a veto could try to use it to gain an upperhand. I no longer have that safety net.

N/A

No. There are 13 people left. I can't even begin to think who will leave this round, let alone imagining myself in the finals next to anyone.

I think it depends on which tribe you ask.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:26 am

No I don't believe it does. I've had my mind made up since my last trip to the oxygen tank where they were able to install a fresh set of new lungs. Thank you for your generous donations George! Such a good little boy, may he rest in peace for letting me continue on living.

Better to be safe now than sorry later I say! Bravo gents! Very smart to use them now!

*removes week long pill box from inside jacket pocket and takes out Monday's* This little piggy went to market *chews and swallows and takes out Tuesday's* This little piggy stayed home *puts on tongue and takes water bottle out of his manpurse to wash it down and takes out Wednesday* This little piggy had roast beef... oh... is this not an appropriate time for this? I'll just finish up then... *pops Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and swallows, burps and sighs with relief* That's the ticket! Oh! My goodness I have feeling in my big toes and thumbs again! Excellent! Oh... yes... quite right... carry on.

Well to be quite honest with you I was more contemplating taking my Sunday pill but I always like a good treat waiting for me when the weekend arrives so I suppose... oh who am I kidding *tosses pill into the air and catches in mouth and swallows* And that's how it's done lads!

Did someone forget to graffiti the walkway again? If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times! We must make it known by using beige colored paint to match my skin tone that "Churchill and followers were here! Huzzah!" will be painted on all walls and streets until the message gets across. Servants! Go! Now!
Back to top Go down
Ramesses II
Star Struck
Star Struck
Ramesses II

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:50 am

C'est negatif. I mean, I can see how it makes some strategies more difficult because you have to weight your votes to make sure an ally stays and an enemy leaves if any of these four are an ally or enemy to others. But it doesn't make my strategy any more difficult, I feel.

N/A

N/A

Girl can't even start thinking about how work is going to go in a few hours and how he's going to fit in social time as well as personal time to stay sane and stress-free let alone thinking about the final few rounds. It's still not even the half-way point of the game. I mean, the end is always on everyone's mind, because that's everyone's ultimate goal. BUT. Thinking too far ahead could hurt you and cloud crucial decisions you need to making right here, right now, to get to that final goal.

Well... let's find out, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:41 am

LOOK. I realize the show is called 321 Contact, not Countdown

Round 7 TC: MANEO Th_TCF13
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:59 am

That really complicates everything exponentially. Everyone is going to approach this situation really differently based on their positions, who they talk to, their perceptions of what people will do, who they want in the game, who they want out of the game...it's just...crazy to even attempt to think about it too much. It's very hard, but at least it's...hard on everyone too, lol.

I think everyone knows at this point I used my veto wastefully...I can't regret making sure I wouldn't have gone, even if it was wasteful. At this point it puts me at a disadvantage if I don't have numbers in this game because I have less push to gain numbers with a veto use, however, on the other side of that little penny there's the fact that people who would be in the numbers will be aware of this, and if they think strategically they'll probably deduce voting me will make less of a dent in any uprising.

Yeah, but that's a natural thing to do...the fact of the matter is I'm just trying to stay in the game, and I'm thinking more who I could beat IF I ended up with them, not when I bring them, or organize with them to get to the end...that's way too into the future, and this game is too crazy for that kind of foresight.

Tribal lines aren't gone...they never truly vanish in survivor, I believe that to be a myth, it's always significant in the game, regardless what people do. What is true though is people are thinking longterm, and people are thinking about who they want out now, old tribe or not. It's complicated, basically.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:43 am

I don't mind this TC. I know exactly what I am going to be doing with my votes. I like that two people are leaving this round and yeah the different votes makes it interesting but I think other people have the same thing in mind as myself when it comes to the boot so this round hasn't been very difficult for me. Had the options been different it could have been really difficult to strategize though.

It definitely could put me at a disadvantage but I felt that getting through this crazy crazy round was far more important than hanging onto my veto and risking leaving the game.

n/a but I was on the block and I got to take myself off yay! If I didn't take myself off I think I would have left the game.

No. I am most likely getting nowhere near the finals so I have not had any reason to think that far ahead. I need to think about how I am going to get there, not who I can beat in the end.

I don't really think tribal lines are that big of a deal. But that could just be me being naive. I'd like to think I have friends from Novus. This game started as one big game and there were no tribes in the beginning. We all started chatting, becoming friends, making allies before we were even put onto tribes and then we were thrown onto tribes. It kinda messed up some alliances but I'd like to think that those former bonds from pre-tribes still exist. So I'm voting each and every round on who I like, who I get along with, who I trust, who I want to work with. Not on tribal lines. Because they don't really exist to me.
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:12 am

It definitely does. Being on of the nominees especially.

n/a? haha. I don't blame anyone for using their veto to take themselves off of the block this round. Could have always come in handy later on, but why risk leaving the game with the twist? If I had the chance to used the veto I definitely would, haha

I could definitely be one of the two leaving.

Well. I think that I need to survive this round first, haha

I think that it depends on who you ask. Some may want to keep their original tribe in tack, or wait for the merge to bust a move. I think we'll figure out the answer to that question in the next few rounds.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:44 pm

GIVE LOUIS YOUR 3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leveekaleek: you know wang
leveekaleek: im sure there are support groups for people like you
leveekaleek: your name may be wang
leveekaleek: but the technical name should be micro-wang
leveekaleek: or baby-wang

WAH.... WAH Sad

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO ME Sad

I AM NOT A MICROWAVE!!! WAHHH!!! WAHHH WHY!!!! Sad

I AM NOT A BABYWANG Sad WAHHH WAHHH Sad
Back to top Go down
Gandhi
Star Struck
Star Struck
Gandhi

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:19 pm

1. This TC is a special one as you have to assign
3-2-1 votes to 3 of the 4 nominees. Does this make it hard to
strategize?

Hard? No. More complicated? Yes.

2. For those of you
that used your veto's to remove yourself off the block, do you think
not having your veto later puts you at a disadvantage?

N/a. But it does.

3. For the four of you on the block, do you think you
will be one of the two that leave this round?

I hope not, but anything's possible the way this thing's been set up.

4. Have you started thinking about who you can beat in
the finals yet?

Who I can beat? I don't think I can beat anyone.

5. Where are
tribal lines at this point?

Tribal lines? Like, in our own tribe? I just vote whoever I'm told, and luckily so far it has been with the majority.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Lol @ Microwave
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Round 7 TC: MANEO Longcat4
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:24 pm

It does complicate things a bit which is why I just wanted to make sure I was not on the block.

It could... but with 4 people being nominated this round and 2 leaving, I feel good about having used my veto to survive this round. In the future, it would only help me if the votes were going to be really close. And the fact that I no longer have it could make me less dangerous (and better to keep around).

*ignore*

Honestly, no. That's so far away.

I think they're still fairly strong but each round that passes are going to break them up even more. Round 7 TC: MANEO 845636
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Um...it's definitely interesting! Different dynamic but I think, as a collective, there was a decision made on who people wanted out and that person is going...hell if I know who that is though lol

Hell no! There's still too many of us to think that far in advance.

Still there, to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 TC: MANEO   Round 7 TC: MANEO Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 7 TC: MANEO
Page 1 of 1