ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 14 TC Maneo

Go down 
+2
Winston Churchill
-jk-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Round 14 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Round 14 TC Maneo   Round 14 TC Maneo EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your seventh elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our seventh member of the Supreme Court.

Round 14 TC Maneo 2s60ms4 Round 14 TC Maneo 15y690y Round 14 TC Maneo 15i23yb Round 14 TC Maneo 2wcfrzl Round 14 TC Maneo Etuzvn

Our PRESIDENT this round (and winner of immunity)

Round 14 TC Maneo Suit-and-tie2 = Round 14 TC Maneo 2s60ms4

We shall now bring in the jury:

Round 14 TC Maneo Zsny3s Round 14 TC Maneo 2ccms61 Round 14 TC Maneo 2db4egy Round 14 TC Maneo 157dr3p Round 14 TC Maneo 20subfd Round 14 TC Maneo 2zgf1qw

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING CAESAR ) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. Now that those of you remaining have experienced at least 75% of the game, we'd like some feedback. What was successul about the game? What was unsuccessful? Please, be specific!

2. If you could exchange one player still in the game with one player now on the jury, who would it be and why?

3. Which player still in the game do you think you would have the best chance of winning against?

4. How confident are you that it will be you sitting in the finals?

5. If you could say 1 thing to 1 juror, what would it be and who would you say it to?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR CAESAR.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Anyone who still has a veto may use it at this or the next Tribal Council, otherwise it will be forfeited. The next TC is your last chance to use it if you haven't already.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE MONDAY NIGHT, JUNE 7th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

Round 14 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 14 TC Maneo   Round 14 TC Maneo EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:14 am

1. Now that those of you remaining have experienced at least 75% of the game, we'd like some feedback. What was successul about the game? What was unsuccessful? Please, be specific!

I must say that overall I have thoroughly enjoyed this game. Much more than I thought I was going to since I hate most of the worlds leaders, past and present. However, the one thing I would want are more challenges that require you to think and put things together (AKA PUZZLE LIKE CHALLENGES) And not near impossible ones like that countries map all together... thing that was last challenge and because I've done more luck challenges in this game than I care to do ever again so please dispose of those as well.

2. If you could exchange one player still in the game with one player now on the jury, who would it be and why?

Saddam with Calicula. I used my veto to save him. He's a friend (Not to say Saddam isn't) and ally, I want him back. Now. Right now. What did I say?

3. Which player still in the game do you think you would have the best chance of winning against?

Ha. HAHAHAHAHA! So this is where I pretend I have a shot yes? Very well. If I have to pick then I'm going to go with Mista Smokey. Those skulls he wears are scary, that alone would make me vote for the other person because I will not be intimidated into voting for a crazy mofo like that.

About 20 percent sure.

5. If you could say 1 thing to 1 juror, what would it be and who would you say it to?

Calicula: My message to him would be "I LOVE YOU! WILL YOU MARRY ME?! Seriously, my wife is getting out of hand and we're headed for a divorce soon anyway if I find one more toxic lental in an attempt to end my life so we'd be all set to go in a few weeks. I'll make sure it's a small ceremony, I know how you like your privacy honey bear.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

Round 14 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 14 TC Maneo   Round 14 TC Maneo EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:26 am

I think you did an amazing job with the casting. Almost everyone was extremely active and hardcore. I also really liked most merge challenges. I thought they really incorporated working together as a tribe instead of one person being able to carry the entire tribe. What could be improved would probably be the pace of the game as well as less luck based challenges in the merge stage.

Well, I wouldn't change anyone because I feel like everything that went down went down the way it should have gone for my own personal game. But if I was forced to pick I would exchange Saddam with Mussolini. Saddam and I never really worked together this entire game. I would pick Mussolini because I misunderstood our relationship in this game. He was way more on my side than I really realized so I would bring him back for that chance to work together without the mistrust on my part.

I dunno if I have a chance against anyone? Who knows. Each and every time someone leaves the end up hating me.

I think I have a pretty good shot at making the finals.

Probably to Mussolini and say that despite anything he may have heard.. everything I ever said to him was 100% truth and that vote or not.. I hope to be his friend after this game is over.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

Round 14 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 14 TC Maneo   Round 14 TC Maneo EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 am

I really liked it. The challenges, though overly complicated on paper, were not overly complicated. There were NO HIDDEN IDOLS!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER! And, the game stuck to a theme. So, I liked it and I liked the Pharaoh/Emperor twist.

No one. Sorry Smile

Saddam. He's never here Sad

Not confident AT ALL! I've never made it all the way before and I expect the trend to continue. But, I'll fight for as long as I can.

Napoleon, I thought this was you:

7. "I have been sent to rip shit up and tear new assholes! I will betray, backstab, lie, and deceive everyone in this game, and then I will go and win it all. I will befriend those who give me a chance and hate everyone behind their backs anyway. I will be an asshole to all, and fuck around with everyone cuz that's what [I] do best!"

Lol, my bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

Round 14 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 14 TC Maneo   Round 14 TC Maneo EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:04 am

I think that the pre-merge was great because the challenges allowed for teamwork and not just one person doing all the work. The Pharoah thing was creative and I liked it. The vetos weren't scary enough. They hardly had an impact on the game. The post-merge challenges were too luck based. They needed to be more skilled based but the one challenge that was skill based was too hard LOL. The cast was GREAT.

I would not exchange anyone.

Probably Churchill just because I don't think he's taken a lot seriously and how can anyone else take him seriously and consider handing him the win if he hasn't taken the game seriously himself?

I am not confident at all. I'm confident in making the F4 which is what my F4 agreed to do together. From there it is anyone's game and I'm worried I'll end up in 4th or 3rd.

Napoleon, I'm sorry we never really got a chance to reconnect in this game. We had a connection in the past but starting off on different tribes in this game and your alliance with Mussolini (who kept targetting me for a dumb reason) hurt any chances of us working together. Sorry about that and I wish we could have rekindled a friendship!
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

Round 14 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 14 TC Maneo   Round 14 TC Maneo EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm

1. Now that those of you remaining have experienced at least 75% of the game, we'd like some feedback. What was successful about the game? What was unsuccessful? Please, be specific!

I'm not really sure. I agree that the luck-based challenges took some of the fun out of it. Thanks for the map challenge though. It was original and gave me a chance to finally win something.
Round 14 TC Maneo 922998

Other than that, I think everything was good. The veto twist could have potentially worked out really well but part of the problem was the setup of that one BB round (where it was basically guaranteed that 4 vetoes would be used).
Round 14 TC Maneo 278568

I would exchange Jackson with Wang Kon bc Jackson gives me *long* hugs when I'm trying to sleep.
Round 14 TC Maneo Affraid Saddam doesn't play that.

Probably Churchill. He'll probably just tell the jury weird stories about things no one cares about.
Round 14 TC Maneo 508524

I have like.... a 0% chance. So I'm very confident.
Round 14 TC Maneo Icon_king

I would say HI to Ramesses because I never got a chance before.

Round 14 TC Maneo Icon_flower HI RAMESSES!!! Round 14 TC Maneo Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

Round 14 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 14 TC Maneo   Round 14 TC Maneo EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Lol, I forgot about those hugs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Sponsored content

Round 14 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 14 TC Maneo   Round 14 TC Maneo Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 14 TC Maneo
Page 1 of 1