ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caligula: Round 2 Journal Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Caligula: Round 2 Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Caligula: Round 2 Journal Questions   Caligula: Round 2 Journal Questions EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:46 am

1. Both tribes seem active as each of you have now won a challenge, is there anyone on the other tribe you think could be a threat?

Definitely there are people there who could be, and who I KNOW are threats. Wang definitely is playing this game strongly, and I know for sure that he is going to be an interesting person to handle. Mussolini also proved himself in the few conversations we were able to have to be a pretty strong guy himself. I expect there to be more people to emerge as threats, cause a lot of the time the biggest one are able to hide it up until it's too late to do anything about it.

2. Is there anyone on your tribe who just isn't pulling their own weight?

Joan started off this game not helping us at all, but suddenly she's been really working hard, and Caesar in no way hasn't been trying to motivate her to that result. I think he is really hoping to have her shine, and I don't know why I'm picking up on that, but I just feel it in my bones that he's trying to get that image of her portrayed. Ram also hasn't been pulling his weight all that much. Jaguar too. I mean, a lot of them are actually doing pretty well, and under normal circumstances the performance of those three would be acceptable, but no, no, here they gotta really show something, and those three in my opinion just aren't as there.

3. If you could only pick one person right now in the game that you trust, who would that one person be?

I would probably say Khufu. I think he is probably the easiest for me to work with, though I may not be his top priority. I think I can work out a way to fit myself easily into his end game if I'm not the main person there, so I would say he is the person I trust the most for sure.

4. It seems that some have taken their character seriously, does that bother you and if so, why?

Not at all. It's all just for fun. I think that people who are playing their character are exuding a persona that let's people think "this person is kinda a joke." The truth is, I'm sure some of those individuals know that, and are fully prepared to allow people to consider them to be a joke when they really aren't. You can't underestimate someone because of their behavior, and while upsetting some people is risky, if those emulators make it past the initial weeding they can find themselves being overlooked and people might be shocked at what that ignorance leads toward.

5. And of course, as I like to keep things light and make yall wonder why I ask things, How tall are you?

6'1.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Caligula: Round 2 Journal Questions
Page 1 of 1