ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caligula: Round 6 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Caligula: Round 6 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Caligula: Round 6 Confessional   Caligula: Round 6 Confessional EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:12 pm

1. Do you feel confident that you will make it to the merge?

Not exactly. This game has been a real struggle for me, and I'm just taking it day by day, and trying to take the knocks with the benefits.

2. We've asked this one before, but we want to know who your biggest threat is and has it changed over the last few rounds?

Definitely Caesar, because he is the one who has organized things against me and my people. I think that the biggest threat at this point for me is probably just these little collections of people who are taking this game by storm while the big guys nip at each other and fall.

3. Tribe switches can sometimes be difficult, how have you adjusted to those around you?

Not completely, I still am not 100% comfortable with my tribe because they are people I've voted against, and who have voted against me. Then there is Louis who I feel isn't really content with my gameplays affect on his own game, and while I consider him an ally, I think he's also someone that everyone thinks of me as obviously with, and that's never good.

4. Do you like voting with another tribe at TC? Does it make it easier to vote?

I think it probably helps, but it could also hurt me. Before, it was the other tribe that ultimately saved me. I am almost certain that more members of my tribe voted against me, than with me, so they were really significant at my last tribal council, especially with the emperor that is Caesar targetting me as hardcore as he was. I think there is little that will save me given the course this game is on, and at least more people just means more angles I can play, and hopefully, lead myself toward preservation, which is basically what I'm running on at this point.

5. Would you rather be in a hurricane or a tornado?

Hurricane seems less scary, but if I'd die either way, tornado seems funner.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Caligula: Round 6 Confessional
Page 1 of 1