ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caligula: Round 8 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Caligula: Round 8 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Caligula: Round 8 Confessionals   Caligula: Round 8 Confessionals EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:56 pm

1. What has been your favorite challenge in the game so far?

Hmm, I guess the building towers was nice. We really pulled together, and rocked it rediculously. Then Julius got greedy, and destroyed everything. Asshole. Lol.

2. We asked if you had thought about who you would like to take to the end and many of you didn't know. Have you thought about a final 4?
Final 4....that number is almost random, ideally it'd be me and 3 people in which 1 of them is my main ally, and the other one likes me more, and the 4th is on the full on outs...but like...I can't plan this right now, this game's too crazy. Let me live for today, and die for tonight, lol.

3. Many people have left the game since this question has been asked so we want to ask it again, who is your biggest threat? Has it changed since the beginning of the game?

Honestly, I don't consider there a bigger threat. My main move in this game has become allowing the power players to think that they can SAVE me, and to think that doing something else is to play into another true power players hand and THAT is the worst feeling for these egotists. I'm hoping that it works again, but, lol, when you pull it off once and shock people its cute, this time, people already know the deal. Fool them once, shame on me, fool them again, shame on them. I don't think they are in the mood to be fooled again.

4. Who do you think should have won this season of survivor: Heroes vs Villians?

If I was on the jury, and knew what I knew, I would have found it hard not to vote for Parvati. At the same time you always have to play the game and think about the end of the game, and Russell never does that, and Sandra played in a way that she made people realize their own errors in terms of her, and why she is a better winner than the other two. She did a good job, Survivor is very multi-faceted, and for every naysayer of the jury system that allows people like Russell to lose, their are naysayers to the idols that allowed him to get their in both cases. The game is what it is, and who plays it the best, is the one who wins. I might like players more, and think they did amazingly, and would have done something differently as a juror, but since you gotta work with appeasing the jury who wins wins! And that's just it!

5. Who is your favorite person to chat with in the game?

Khufu, because he's the only person that doesn't devour pee pee.

What? Lol, no, I actually like people like Napoleon, Churchill, Wang, Jackson, and Smoke, but I can't trust half of em for shit, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Caligula: Round 8 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1