ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander: Round 3 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

Alexander: Round 3 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Alexander: Round 3 Confessionals   Alexander: Round 3 Confessionals EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:45 am

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the challenge?

We tot's (remember, its short for totally, and pronouned Totes) kicked their crusty asses!!! After losing the first challenge to them, I thought we might have just gotten lucky with the second one... but it seems they just really do suck! hehehe Nah, I can understand how frustrating it is when you're active and wanna do well on challenges but a few members of the tribe hold you back. But seriously - we really did smash them with this challenge.

2. Have your opinions of your tribemates changed since the beginning of the game?

Yes and no... Ramesses - total waste of space on our tribe so far, hasn't done anything in the challenges and should be the next to go if we have to go to TC.

Still wary of Louis, just not sure what his feelings are so am cautious. Lovin Deej as always, and Caligula though haven't spoken to him much lately. Joan is nice and done a complete turn around since our first challenge. Isabella nice person, haven't had too much to do with this game though. Got good feelings towards Smokey that are from old school ORG relationships, but again haven't had too much to do with this game.

3. What are your thoughts on the other tribe at this point in the game?

Don't really have any, not sure if I want them to keep losing, as it won't give time for any alliances over here to really solidify before we merge... but if there's a tribe shuffle coming up I hope they keep losing so we won't be at a disadvantage with numbers. Wang seems a bit full on... he contacted me once aim saying - Is this Alexander from Survivor, I said yeah and he replied with HAROO I'M WANG KON.... and that was it... lol... funny but strange man

4. Could you use a tribe switch right about now?

Hmmmm nope... happy with things at the moment, maybe in a couple more rounds it might spice things up a bit.

5. Has the game been fun for you so far? What has been your biggest surprise?

Yeah enjoying it, it's hard trying to get to chat to everyone, but I try and do my bit with communication and always put in a decent effort with challenges. Biggest surprise so far would have to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hmmmm dunno... haven't been 'surprised' as yet, I always expect twists etc like the Veto, Pharoah thing and stuff like that. If something surprises me in these games, its usually a result at TC.

6. And of course, by Mandie's request, what is your shoe size? Alexander: Round 3 Confessionals 593226

13... big ass feet and wide bastards too! love ur requests Mandie... xoxoxo
Back to top Go down

Alexander: Round 3 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1