ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander: Confessional Round 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

Alexander: Confessional Round 6 Empty
PostSubject: Alexander: Confessional Round 6   Alexander: Confessional Round 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:47 pm

1. Do you feel confident that you will make it to the merge?

I am not confident that I'll make it past this vote. And if I am lucky enough to get through this one again, it looks like I'll be in the same position and going to the next Tribal Council. My new tribe isn't the best when it comes to Challenges... sucks man. But what can you do.

2. We've asked this one before, but we want to know who your biggest threat is and has it changed over the last few rounds?

Biggest threat now is pretty much everyone! lol I have no idea how people see me in this game (hopefully they aren't focused on me at all at this stage), I am not part of a strategic alliance or really any alliance for that matter. Sure Caligula, Khufu and I are meant to be a core 3, but that was made a while ago and we havne't spoken about it for ages... so I don't even know if that exists! lol

3. Tribe switches can sometimes be difficult, how have you adjusted to those around you?

This tribe switch has had an interesting effect on the game, as 2 tribes are going to TC, and you don't know which one you're gonna be going with, you can't really create alliances... you can within your own tribe, but that means dick if the other tribe sticks together and you've got the emperor to throw their vote out there too. Plus vetos.... argh... it's all very confusing i tells ya!

To survive, I've just been pulling my weight at challenges and been nice... but I still haven't spoken to everyone in the game yet... I feel like a fraud if I just start talking tot hem before a TC... and also don't really want to be noticed too much yet lol. I am not in a good position strategically to have people notice me. If we split into 2 tribes at 12, I will hopefully ahve some friendly faces and actually be able to do something.

4. Do you like voting with another tribe at TC? Does it make it easier to vote?

Not really... I think if it was just my tribe going, I'd be onside with a majority and have a say in who was going... its just too big a mix of people from tribes all over the place lol. At that last TC, my vote was nearly going to end up a random vote... no one I spoke to was definite on who they were voting... I was getting dicked around and it wasn't til right before TC was due that I heard from Caligula about the vote for Joan. Which sucked, I didn't want either of them to go, but what can I do at this stage. Can't make any bold moves yet.

5. Would you rather be in a hurricane or a tornado?

I'll go tornado... I think that's what Dorothy got sucked up isn't it? And right now, I could do with a trip to Oz!
Back to top Go down

Alexander: Confessional Round 6
Page 1 of 1