ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander: Round 2 Confessional JUST FOUND THESE!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

Alexander: Round 2 Confessional JUST FOUND THESE!! Empty
PostSubject: Alexander: Round 2 Confessional JUST FOUND THESE!!   Alexander: Round 2 Confessional JUST FOUND THESE!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 pm

1. Both tribes seem active as each of you have now won a challenge, is there anyone on the other tribe you think could be a threat?

Hmmmm I still kinda see Louis as a bit of a threat, we haven't spoken much and I'm just not sure I could trust him. Don't really have a threat (yet) so to speak...

2. Is there anyone on your tribe who just isn't pulling their own weight?

Yeah there are a few people who don't really put in as much effort as others - but we are all contributing at this stage, which is great. But Isabella doesn't really do a lot with challenges or Ramesses...

3. If you could only pick one person right now in the game that you trust, who would that one person be?

Khufu... tot's (short for totally) he's funny, there's history and he's got a great ass!!! ;o) And also Caligula, we've spoken and I am pretty sure I can trust him - but I don't feel as confident with him as I do with Khufu.

4. It seems that some have taken their character seriously, does that bother you and if so, why?

Not really, go for it and have fun, just don't be offensive with it and go overboard - like one WANGker

5. And of course, as I like to keep things light and make yall wonder why I ask things, How tall are you?

6ft 2inches, blonde and beautiful blue eyes... I know you didn't ask about those last details - but I want you to have a pretty picture of me in your head xoxoxox hehehe
Back to top Go down

Alexander: Round 2 Confessional JUST FOUND THESE!!
Page 1 of 1