ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caligula: Round 3 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Caligula: Round 3 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Caligula: Round 3 Confessional   Caligula: Round 3 Confessional EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:20 am

Well, I haven't really gotten a chance to sit down and talk about this game and my position in it, and views, so I suppose I will go about doing that now.

At this point, I am on a tribe with a lot of people that I know. My main ally is probably Khufu, and he's in close cahoots with Alexander the Great, who I've also decided to get close to as well so we can form a solid threesome. I am more than aware that those two are likely closer to each other, than with me, or at the least Alex is closer to Khufu than with me, but I gotta hope longterm I'm either stronger than both of them, or that they have a final 3 in this game...but that never happens nowadays in ORGs, now does it?

Anyway though, besides that, Isabella is probably my next closest ally, and I expect her to be a real ace in the hole. I think that she will certainly be utilized in a jam, and if I start to get a little suspicious about my standing within my 3way and any possible other deals they could be hatching to get me in a jam, I'll probably be hoping Isabella will be there to have my back.

Besides that Smoke Jaguar and Louis are two people that I think will potentially have my back in this game. An issue with this duo is that they will likely equally have the other allies backs I have mentioned equally, if not more than myself, and they also kinda have this odd...seething paranoia for each other. Apparently they must have played some intense game or two in which they now have a little issue of trust, and they are both sure that the other is after them. Louis definitely is the one saying more to people about it, and worrying about it, but I think that most people are leaning in Louis' favor if a decision is going to have to be made to rid one of them in order to assure unity that will be required in this game with the vetoes, threats and pharoahs amok.

Another, final person I have in my corner as an ally is Caesar. Caesar is an interesting one. I dislike to an extent the nepotistic behavior that is "from ORG Planet, spot deeper in the game", and I'm certain that people will wisen up on this if people don't start making bonds outside of our little clique of madmen and Isabella. The game is really going to get messy if we don't build ties outside, and I know I for myself am going to do what I can to have at least one or two non-ORGplanet-Vets on the side for utilizing with some X minority or ORG planeteers, or to join up with other non-ORGplaneteers if things get that messy. Caesar I think people already want to take out because he is definitely playing this game right, and no one likes someone who is good too early. It is a little sad that I will lose the outside ally I have been able to make, but it might be for the better. Caesar is definitely a very domineering player and I can sense that he is going to be a stubborn and opinionated ally to work with, and that never turns our peachy. He certainly is paranoid over Isabella, Khufu, and Ramesses and some bond they are supposed to share. I mean...I really don't know what to believe as far as these little stories go that people have weaved and others have bitten onto, but I think if Caesar is going to be someone with people who seem to follow him (Joan added there), who is trying to create cores with me and Alexander while picking up on the closeness of certain people, and who will play this game strong as hell...Well, if he's going to play like that, I just might have to vote him off with Khufu and others who are fearful of him. I'd love to keep strength around, and possible numbers, but he is a threat, and it's never better to push for one person when you are only one person. It's not worth it.

Right now, I think I still hold a pretty good position in this game, and I think it might get a little easier when people have to start eating each other, and making tougher moves, but I'm hoping that I can continue to weave myself and people into threads and pattters that will leave me close to the core, and at the better end of all possible outcomes. In any case, I will try to create back up plans and enough plan Bs to secure myself should things go unfavorable for me in this game. There is still a hell of a lot of fat to chew, and fat to cut off both tribes before this gets too crazy (at least I hope I have that time to work with). Regardless of the time left til things hit the fan though, I'll be manuevering silently until it is time for me to either fight or take flight.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Caligula: Round 3 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula: Round 3 Confessional   Caligula: Round 3 Confessional EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 am

1. How do you feel your tribe performed in the challenge?

I think we did a really good job. We completely iradicated the competition, and if I was stretching the truth there, I would tell you. They got destroyed. We worked as a team unit, we were active, we were fast, we were determined. We didn't do everything wrong, and they must have done everything wrong.

2. Have your opinions of your tribemates changed since the beginning of the game?

Not extremely. Everyone who I thought would be my ally, has seemed to be, everyone I knew to play the game strong, came on just as strong as I thought, and those wallflowers or power grabbers I identified to be as such, have remained as such. I've gotten no surprises as of yet, and I'm hoping I stay on top of the game in that respect.

3. What are your thoughts on the other tribe at this point in the game?

I think they are a complete mess. The fact they pulled together that initial win, is really a mind blower. They act crazy publically. That Lincoln and Wang controversy spilling over to the boards? Point blank, they're sloppy. But I don't doubt individuals there are going to be surprising later on, but these people, as a group...they don't stand a chance. They better be praying for a mix or merge that will get them into a new frame of game, and I'm hoping that doesn't happen for 'em just yet.

4. Could you use a tribe switch right about now?

Like I said, they could, I don't neccesarily think I need one. Would it devastate my game...likely not unless I'm put in a gross minority without clearer threats to exploit, but I think a mixer right now would just really be more of a curse than anything else.

5. Has the game been fun for you so far? What has been your biggest surprise?

Yeah, I've enjoyed the game so far. The Pharoah twist and the veto twists have been huge surprises, and it's gonna be hilarious to see those elements play out a little later into this game, which they will definitely be playing out in a big way. I think the biggest surprise of all though is just the success we've been having. I'm really used to being on the crappy tribe...I've almost never had a tribe that gained a lead, and sure enough, we fell behind the first challenge, but now winning two, we have the lead, and momentum. That's the biggest surprise to me, actually.

The game's been fun though, and I hope to stick around for a lot more of it.

6. And of course, by Mandie's request, what is your shoe size?

Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Caligula: Round 3 Confessional
Page 1 of 1