ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caligula: Round 5 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Caligula: Round 5 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Caligula: Round 5 Confessional   Caligula: Round 5 Confessional EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Soooo....like.

Isabella is gone. She was a major part of the....Khufu, Alexander the Great, Louis, and myself alliance...they gave Khufu immunity so he couldn't vote...then pulled in the targetted Ram and our slightly exiled Smoke jaguar, and along with Joan, the likely manipulator Caesar, and the emperor WANG the voted out Isabella...

GOOD FRIGGIN JOB TO THEM!

Wow...I mean, I am someone who LOVES getting people, and when I'M got like that, I gotta tip my hat off. That was really really good. I completely did not see that coming, and I just figured all my people threw a bunch of hats at Khufu for his own good, and I thought everyone was going to stick true to our people and just vote the weak Ram out. That was really an exciting tribal, and what a note of endearment to Isabella, really, it was.

Now though, I'm screwed, and lo and behold, of course, a tribe switch to invigorate new life into this game. I haven't a clue how this is going to fizzle out, and who I can work with, but I know Jackson has this odd...thing toward me that he either loves me, or think I need to go in a second, me and Wang are like...rival brothers, idk if he's gonna slice me to get the upper hand, or be the best ally I can have, Louis is one of my few solid allies, and Ram I totally tried to get out, and he proved to be the strategic threat I thought he would be. I have no idea what will happen next, but I know I gotta work my mini job, and I gotta hope that Khufu, and others I can trust are handeling the buisness they gotta be, how they gotta be. This is going to be a whole new game, and these people are clearly here to play.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caligula: Round 5 Confessional   Caligula: Round 5 Confessional EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Lol at Louis today. He tells me that Caesar is pissed at me because I am lying to him and it's pissing him off, lmfao. Listen, Caesar pulled a move over on US Louis, get a backbone, and say fuck outta here, lmfao.

Caesar honestly did a good move, but I'm not in awe of him, and I will lie him up and down, and say what I think is best to say all I want. If he's solid in where he stands, he will remain where he stands, and that isn't going to change. Caesar will not get any awe and bowing from me, and I'll stop talking to him, cause quite frankly, he's a bore, lol, not because Louis wants me to, and I assure you, Caesar coming to MY people and talking about how I'm pissing him off? Lmfao...I don't give a two craps about that, I'm glad I'm pissing you off Caesar, I'm glad I affect you from talking to you for 20 minutes a day ago when you should have been wallowing in your temporary glory. I'm pissing you off with me lies, lmfao? Really? Calm your tude, the real winner there last night was Ram, go suck a lemon, and play dead for a while, because I promise you, buddy, your shit in the thorny bushes stinks likes the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caligula: Round 5 Confessional   Caligula: Round 5 Confessional EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:55 am

1. Did the results of the last TC surprise you?

Yes, I really invested trust into the fact that people were going to just vote Ram out because he was the weakest. I was hoping to be able to open up my lines of communication and trust to people not just within ORG Planet, but to then be excluded and cut off, it pretty much tells me, well, I guess I have to work with these people. I was surprised. I guess we should never have been nice enough not to just team up and take out Caesar or Joan early on.

2. What do you think of your new tribe?

The new tribe is good after that last vote. I needed some kind of shake up, and here it is. I hope that it works out, and we seem strong. Hopefully I can depend on Wang, and of course Louis. Jackson I see as someone I might be able to utilize too. I have a few options to work with I think.

3. Where are your loyalties at this point? Your previous tribe or your current tribe?

My loyalties are with half of my old tribe, and half of my new tribe. I'm not sure what my best decision really is to be honest, I just hope things fall into place

4. Who do you trust right now? Who do you not trust?

I don't trust Ram, Caesar, Joan or Smoke. I do trust Khufu, Louis, and Alexander. That's about it pretty much.

5. Obviously your goal is to win the game. What is your short term goal towards making that happen?

Getting Caesar and friends out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caligula: Round 5 Confessional   Caligula: Round 5 Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Caligula: Round 5 Confessional
Page 1 of 1