ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caligula: Round 1 Journal Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Caligula: Round 1 Journal Questions Empty
PostSubject: Caligula: Round 1 Journal Questions   Caligula: Round 1 Journal Questions EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 pm

1. What do you think about everyone getting a veto? Do you like the idea or does it make you nervous?

I think the whole veto twist is something that will definitely get things all messy and crazy. Now to ensure that you have a majority in a situation against people, if all your allies are unwilling to use or don't have vetoes to use, you need two times as many people voting with you than is on the opposite side. That flips the numbers game completely on its head for sure, and it will make it messier when minorities still have decent numbers, or when people within majorities that will become outcasted want to make a move that normally they wouldn't be able to alone, or wouldn't have as much protection to do so as they will now. It really will change the game. It does make me nervous, but I just hope I can conceptualize ways to work around, or maybe even manipulate it for my own benefit.

2. Knowing the MVP gets to go to the other tribes TC will it make you work harder on challenges?

No, not really actually. I think being the pharoah just pust you as a big target. It raises questions of your relationship to the other side, and shows to everyone you are a challenge threat, it gives the persona of a leader which is often unsavory, and overall I just see more good than bad especially when I can gather the same information more than likely from the pharoah from my side. The only flipside to that is that I am often a creater of majorities in these games, and the pharoah from the other side could legitimately team with the minority and with the use of my minorities vetoes create some intersting dynamic in which I could lose my numbers, or possibly endanger myself, and it would make people possible have to use vetoes for safety reasons, and I feel people may not conceptualize or listen enough to make is so it doesn't have to be my veto to be played, lol. I guess the motivation is that I just want to win, to keep outsiders out, but in no way is my desire to push hard above all and get that fancy role. I'm good staying more in the shadows early on, I'll take it once, but I don't need to keep having it or anything.

3. Have you made any alliances, if so with who? We want to know alllllllll about it in your own words

My main threesome is Me, Khufu, and Alexander the Great. In my mind, that would break down into me and Khufu ultimately being closer, I'd like to hope, but I actually sense it could be something different, which is something I will keep in mind long term.

Below us three are Kenya and Zach, Zach who I conceptualize the other two in my threesome feeling closer with, and wanting to utilize and put higher significance on, but Kenya who I personally feel closer with in this game. Kenya also is a very independent player though, with a strong will, and depending on her agreeance of my opinions, and her desire to have me in this game, that could or could not be a problem, or a great thing.

I have informed Khufu and Alexander that Caesar has approached me for an alliance, and that I accepted, and that he is attempting to work out a core. He is playing a game very similar to mine, so I know he's a threat, and don't want him to be in the game too much longer, or I will at least have to wittle out someone like Joan who I think really might be a ace in his pocket. He assumes or wants to work toward luring Alexander in, but has suspicions of Khufu and Alexanders closeness. He is really tapping into things I don't want him tapping into, so it will be neccessary for me to deal with that.

4. Is there anyone that you dont like ? If so, why??

Nah, everyone seems pretty alright to me. I think Caesar is really alike to me, which makes me think he can be an issue. He is grasping hard for leadership though, something I don't do overtly, or in the normal context people often strive for, so that is annoying to me. I don't like people who grab at power so overtly. It just irks me, lol.

5. And to lighten things up, what is your favorite color?

Orange!
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Caligula: Round 1 Journal Questions
Page 1 of 1