ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 12 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 12   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 12 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:32 pm

I am really just pondering to myself whether or not we made the right decision by getting Bill out. Me and Jason basically are now against each other really hardcore after the way he acted at the last tribal, and because he is so positive apparently that I will beat anyone at the end.

I actually totally disagree that I am that big of a jury threat...I mean, really, where is that even coming from? I think most people kinda dislike me, but I do think I am deserving, don't get me wrong...it's just, him to think that I will win, I just can't be sure if that is true or not.

I am right now knowing that if he wins, I am in a lot of crap. I think I can trust Alice to stick with me, but it is just such a terrible situation. I really just want to be immune. Jessica is really getting me nervous though, because I think Jess knows it is a dangerous situation to put herself in by going to the final 3 with me and Alice, especially when she knows Jason is there ready to get me out over her. It just would almost seem dumb of her NOT to force a tie, and Jessica has already shown she is here to play, and not to be loyal and nice. I wouldn't put much past her as a player, even if I like her as much as I do. It's a game, and she's playing.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 12   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 am

At this point, I know that I pretty much have to amp myself for the more than likely possibility that I will be competiting in a fire competition with Jessica. I truly think I can trust Alice to have my back, but I think me and Jessica are the most conniving people you will find in this game, and we both know we can't trust each other one lick to vote Alice out over the other. Jessica unfortunately has Jason's backing to take me out because he knows that I am out to get him, and that I can be strong I just...haven't came through. I'm gonna have to come through tonight though, because it is time for me to win, or go home.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 12
Page 1 of 1