ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode #9 Empty
PostSubject: Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode #9   Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode #9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I sucked. Basically, because people staked me. I think I did good at answering the questions, but, basically, this game comes down not to skill, but to who decided to shove a stake up your ass.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

Jessica won. I am glad that she did, because she is safe. Yet, she really pissed me off giving the clues to Jacob. She tried to use the ability to give clues to her personal advantage, and then drew all these stupid conclusions from it. Personally, she’s starting to annoy me.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

It’s been interesting. I think that a lot of people in this game would get ripped apart in some of the other games I played in.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I can’t say I like any of them. I wouldn’t trust any of them to baby-sit my stiffed animal collection.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Episode #9
Page 1 of 1