ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 pm

So wow, Mike found the hidden immunity idol and played it and James is gone.

Honestly, I don't care. I know Edward loved James, but I guess there little love affair is out of this game a bit before the rest of us expected it to be. At this point, things have just been made easier for us if anything. Me, Alice, and Bella have a solid alliance, and it is clear that the weaklings are Edward and Mike. Mike definitely dodged a bullet, and really did blindside us all, but he in no way has gained my respect.

Knowing Mike, that idol must have been the easiest thing to find, cause there is no way that lazy bum did any true work to get that thing. Hopefully that will be the last shock that we have to deal with here, because I can't have disturbances like that in my game.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:48 pm

I couldn't believe it. The challenge is only partially over, though I can see how it appears there was no point, but we still had time, and Edward just throws his hands up and says, I'm done, vote me out.

I mean, I understand if your head is not in the game for a moment, I'll tell you for what it's worth, my head really wasn't either, but there's not performing, and then there's performing, and then there's this weird layer that now he's pulling in. He comes and says that he's just not doing it, and he's ready to go. Period.

Mike had this exact same rub on me, that he was gonna half-ass stuff, and not want to be in this game, and as far as I was concerned once we go back to tribal it was going to be Mike's ass going, cause what has he done to prove he wants to be here? But this time around I see him attempting to haul ass, and he did play an idol, he knew we were voting us out, and that idol, finding it, using it, was his way of saying, don't vote me out. Then Edward tells us too vote him out. I dunno, but that's something that makes your rethink things.

Only issue is, if we're gonna lose, we're gonna probably lose with our without either of em. Is it better to keep someone who won't fight? Going into a merge situation I'm sure Edward would appear initially more threatening then Mike regardless of his behaviour, and I see myself as being the initial threat when entering any mix-up situation with the Bon Temps. I dunno though, there's a whole lot to consider about one players impact on the game, interpretations, and other peoples opinions. Things aren't going well, and I know it, that's the bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 am

Excuse me a minute, let me check my schedule...

Ah, Immunity challenge number three...another epic fail by the Forks tribe...let's see, do we have the time for that?....Hmmm, yes, yes we do! Alright, I'll pencil in an epic fail right there, nice.

Really though? What the hell. Edward and Bella...destroyed that competition. Honestly. I thought I was performing bad, and sure, Mike and Alice may have outdid me, but who completes almost everything, and then doesn't finish the challenge. Bella was RIGHT THERE, and then doesn't gain us any points? Honestly? Come the hell on.

I mean, 1 loss, okay fine. 2 losses. Whoa, we're the losers, okay though, let's do it. Three? That's just sad. It is sad. I dunno where we're gonna go from here, and it's good to be the underdog, and in a position of weakness to distract attention, but this is just TOO weak. We've gotta shape up, and this vote definitely will surprise someone I'm sure. And I don't see an idol screwing it up again.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

Yet again we failed, and it's really just depressing. I don't think I've ever experienced this kind of continuing failure.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I think the other tribe is just on a roll, and hopefully it'll mean they are confident, and careless down the road.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

I am sure they are nice people, but you gotta hate someone who just keep on making you look terrible. I feel like I can't blame myself, nor them, but mainly the lesser of my tribe, but them winning is getting a bit too much now!

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I think that there are only like one of two good people over here, and everyone else is just not cutting it in any major way. There is so much fat to cut, it's quite sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #3
Page 1 of 1