ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Well, here is Jacob Black, AKA, Deetster.

So it appears as though my tribe is going to be a bit of a newbie tribe, with those who aren't new aliased up. This is probably good or bad, who knows, but I am not going to be putting an alias up, cause what fun is that?

Well, it is fun, but still I won't.

I do know at least 1 or 2 people who have joined this game because of conjecture, or just knowledge they'd play, but aren't on my tribe. Well darn! So I can't be talking to them about the game anymore, or at all as per the rules...I need to wait for people on my tribe to awaken then to begin any kind of strategizing. A lot of times you get lucky and you have someone who doesn't show up at all to be the initial target, but for some reason I am thinking that won't be a privlegde we will get. This isn't really something I want anyway, as it makes the game more boring, but easier at times. This means I gotta start creating loops. I think my best bet in doing this are to go after oddly enough the most dominant people and act submissive, and then talk to the people who would appear to be getting their sea legs in these games and act a little dominant. Not dominant...but have a "take you under my wings approach.

I definitely expect to be targetted early, and that's fine, that's what, I know what I'm getting myself into. But at the same time with so few people there's not that much time in this game to make easy decisions, every decision will be pretty hard, and I'll try my best to make sure they stay hard.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 am

There really wasn't a lot that could be said for our performance in that challenge, we were completely beaten, and rightfully so. I myself didn't really contribute much at all, my head wasn't really into it...opening jitters I guess. The crazy thing is that I still did better than HALF of my tribe. What kind of terrible situation is that? There's a lot of fat to cut here, and there's not much fat to chew about that statement.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 am

So I have done my best to manipulate this TC, and hopefully Victoria is going to be the one to leave.

I realized she was the least active, so this isn't even going to be me trying to be a manipulative bastard...it's the best choice. She hasn't done anything to help so far, and everyone else has at least spoken. SPOKEN. Think about that. Right now the target is someone who hasn't even opened their mouth. It's sad.

Well...I'm sure she's done something...but in my opinion, as far as it goes with me, she is a zero. And that's it.

The vote could still easily go to someone else. I'm pretty sure I'm safe, but if it's not V, it's gonna be Mike or James. Both of them haven't really done much either, and were worthless at the challenge. I wouldn't be sad if the any of them went to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:33 am

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

The challenge went really bad. We all hardly came through at all, and those of us who did, only came through a bit. Alice really was the only frontrunner there, and in the end of the day, I know this isn't a time for me to seem like the tribe frontrunner. I gotta be good, but I can't be great. There's too few people here for greatness this early.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I think being the first tribe to go to TC is good. This is how I usually meet success in games. I generally find nowadays with games I've played, and even looking at the more recent seasons of Survivor (Tocantins and Samoa). It is just obvious that when players get experienced, or understand the concept of the game, they know how to expose cracks, and who to break away when their bigger alliances aren't going to work out. That's why minority tribemates often end up succeeding. They had more time to work out their problems, trim the troubled, keep the strong and intelligent, and know how to work their way into the gaps left. I think if we end up being the weaker, it could make us stronger in the end, so it's all fine by me.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

The other tribe is definitely much more active, and I would say the strongest person in challenges very well could be over there. I think that they will be a tough force to deal with, and the fact that more of them are aliases, either means that more of them are new, or that more of them are not new and ready to hide their identities because they KNOW they're threatening. Either way you toss it that makes them hard to predict, and all the more dangerous.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

6 people you can count right out of this game...jokes of course. They seem like a nice bunch, quiet, but for the most part, probably not really into this, or at least not yet. If they get into it a lot, definitely could be dangerous, but I hope they get in enough that were aren't decimated. That would likely be a problem. I think Alice is really the strong person here physically. I would say she's the most motivated. I see Edward as a potential mental threat. Other than that, I have no solid read on anyone else. I'm sure Bella will be interesting, and I see her being a major player. That's about it for now though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 1
Page 1 of 1