ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:20 pm

And Bella continues to play the huge game. She definitely is the person responsible for every annoying and unfair thing occuring in this game.

Well, her and Eric. Hahaha, they both are definitely the alphas in this game.

The issue for both of them is the hope that I have that people outside of them will be intellectual and rebel down the line, or that at least I will be wise enough to be the person who ends up at the end with one of them.

Right now, I'm still in the nodding and thumbs up phase though.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:18 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

It was right there! 2 points away, and I could have shown those Bon Temps that us Forkers are something to worry about. Maybe it's better they won't see us coming. I just gotta hope the gal I tied up with Jess comes through. Eric's been real quiet with me, so I'm thinking I might have something to worry about. I really needed the win, but let's see if I can survive the battle at TC.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I am happy for Jason, if one of the Bon Temps had to win, I would have chosen him. He's a nice guy, and he deserves it. I think he's the only Bon Temp that isn't playing this game smugly. I also think he only won because everyone likes the guy, and everyone had bigger fish to fry and take points from during that challenge, but I can't take the win away from him.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

I feel like I've definitely played a pretty under the radar game. I haven't really chosen sides very openly and strongly, and that has been on purpose. I want everyone to think I'm not strongly on whatever they're "opposing" side is, or better yet to think I may be on theirs. I want people to think they can exploit me. Because at the end of the day, when I create that image, It's me who has everyone on my side, and me who can exploit everyone.

Is it working out like that? Probably not, but a guy's gotta hope it'll work out.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I think everyone on my tribe is pretty clearly positioned where they indeed do lay besides me and Jess. I think Eric still may be holding on to a hope that I may help out his gang, and we Forkers still have hope that Jessica will come through for us. I definitely think the sting of me or Jess not helping out the sides we're slightly expected to will be a damaging blow. I'm not planning to help Eric out at all if this can work out...but if it's not gonna work out. I would definitely think about working with Eric. Eric might be someone I need in this game. If things go south I still want to maintain that connection, because It'll drag me further. I just hope me and the Forkers can get it together with Jessica though, and create something big.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Bella's a funny character, in that I have no clue if Bella actually even has an idol. She seems to be allowing us to think she does, and seems to want us to depend on it, but maybe the false sense of their being an idol is her goal. Because, where the hell is Mike and her getting idols like that? Did they really find all those idols? I don't know, I just have doubts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #7
Page 1 of 1