ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:31 pm

We all came ready for a challenge, and then out of no where, after realizing Alice was the one to get the boot, she is back!

What the hell kind of craziness is this? Now she holds a life in this game directly in her hands. If she comes to one tribe, someone from the other tribe is going, and vice versa. She'll stave someones demise off with her move. I just hope it won't affect me negatively, whatever she decides to do...
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Ugh, I cannot believe that Alice chose to come over here, and then Bella tries to give the idol to Mike out in the open in front of everyone at challenge beach. I already know Alice came over here for the goodness of Bella, and then Bella goes and gives the idol to Mike. Do they not realize even if Mike survives that it is in the cards that Jessica probably won't be flopping over to us.

Idk, she might flop if things are proposed to her elegantly, but Bella clearly isn't the picture of elegance. I'm hoping what I've hoped this whole time. That things can be cracked diligently with time, and that I will be the one given that longest period of time to do that.

Don't get me wrong, I know I've been tough on Bella, I really do like Bella, but things are desperate, and I want to make sure she is casted in more sinister lights than myself should things hit the fan. If there are ways to flip this, especially now that Alice is back, I'm totally for it. Chances of that though, aren't high. I can just sense this isn't as easy a situation to split open as others could be.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Things are getting really interesting here, now that Alice is here.

At first I was a little worried about Mike having an idol, and Alice being here, and Bella being so blunt, and how that image of us original Forks members being big players could come off, but I'm noticing opposite responses.

Jason suddenly now starts talking to me a bit, when that never happened before. Eric is completely paranoid and pissed one of his friends will likely go at the hand of Mike. And Jess has actually be responding positively to us Forks people too. I thought this voodoo Bella thought she was working on Jessica is BS. But maybe it isn't. Maybe Jessica will really shock me and become a big part of this game. If that IS the case, I need to continue talking nicely with Jason, and maybe tune it up with Alice. Once again, if this is working with JEssica that is CRAZY, but get me wrong not. I can't allow Bella to hold all the cards, and Jessica will be wedged completely under his wing. I'll have to make sure she either gets under mine too down the line, or that she doesn't make it too far with Bella if this is all true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode #6
Page 1 of 1