ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9 Empty
PostSubject: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Treemail completely got me pissed. Once again, I knew that it was going to be a challenge where people would have to reveal their alliances, and who they are with and against, and I knew in a situation where things are very sensitive and I am creating a whole world for certain players to live in and be confused by, I was just hoping maybe that first individual challenge would be the only one that focuses on where people stand, and alarming people to problem. Low and behold, I had no such luck.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Bella is terrible. The previous round, she completely tipped Bill off that Jason and Eric were voting him in order to tell Bill to go ahead and vote Jason. Of course Bill not ACTUALLY betraying them, went to Eric and Jason, and this made Jason play the idol, and Eric distrust me, and for them to certainly direct their votes and Bella seeing that Bill had been alarmed, making her play her idol. Bella dumbly screwed herself out of her own idol at the last council, so now me and Jess know we have to be real careful with anything that we tell Bella, and even Alice is getting sick of her.

Bella is on an extremely need-to-know basis. I really was kind of hoping that Bella would be voted out earlier than this, because I knew from way back when we were losing constantly over at Forks, and she was playing her little games that she was gonna be a huge headache if she slips far enough, and here she is!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 am

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I really had to play conservatively in this challenge, because first of all, I knew I had a deal with Jessica to get an idol clue, and that I could probably get Alice's idol if she won, and on the off chance I did win immunity, I'd have safety that way too. 3-ways to immunity, and the real danger was me going too hard in the challenge and revealing things that I didn't want to. I just stood back, cut up Bill, and let that be that.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I'm really happy for Jessica that she won. I had a good idea that she would probably be winning this, which I think is an educated conjecture that Jason and Eric would believe, and me and her have passed this off as what occured. We told them that I randomly dealt with her that I would give her my vote, and my idol clue if I won, and she'd return the favor, since those two shared clues with each other and no one would really share with me and her...it's all BS for the most part, but we gotta explain ourselves SOMEHOW. To be honest, we're at the point...it's okay to reveal Jess is who she is ALMOST, and I mainly wasn't thinking about keeping up the facade, but the fact that I wanted an idol clue this time, and that she could provide it. I'm glad she won though, cause that challenge got pretty personal at times, and it was nice to have a good ending.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

It really was interesting to see what others had as their majority thought processes. I was not even remotely expecting 4 people to state that they think that I am going to win this game, because...I kinda thought I was riding under the radar in a small way? I mean, I know I've been making outward moves, but I feel like...idk, I've been finding ways to make huge fabrications with maintaining a certain sense of dignity that has been lost with some. In any case, it's interesting to think the majority of people think I could win this game, though the implications of them having that thought, is yet to be determined.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I believe Bella is only getting more and more paranoid, but there is also a sense of relaxation to her...hopefully. She just randomly decided to ease back this time around, and more or less told me and Jessica that we can take the reins and tell he and Alice what to do this time around. While me and Jessica have more or less been running this whole show for the past two rounds, it really is interesting to see Bella more or less accepting this as the situation, since she was really hesitent last round to allow us to do as we wanted. It is almost worrysome. I think there was definitely an artery cut in Bella when Jessica gave me the idol clue, so I really don't know if that kinda was a wake up call, or an alarm, but hopefully that didn't scar too deep, or cause him to make any unfavorable moves in reflex.

Jason and Eric are definitely the pair to beat at this point. Jessica has told me that she feels that those guys may have a layer of distrust between then, but I really think they are tight as it gets here, and that they are the pair to watch at this point. They have made a very good run at being immune in one way or another since Day 1, and it really is time we weasel one of this duo out if we are all going to get anywhere with this. I know that this could be done later in the game, when both of them can't possibly be immune, but it's always nicer to knock a big player out earlier on, just to give you a longer period of time that the other has to lose immunity when they are left alone.

Alice honestly is probably the person I trust the most at this point. I've been wheeling and dealing with Jessica like crazy, and we both are without a doubt the closest strategically in this game, but if there is one thing I am totally aware of, it is that Jessica is playing the friggin game hard, and ruthlessly. She'll lie it up with me like a champ, and she knows exactly what she's doing, and sees things on a level with me that I truly am in awe in. That is one sharp one there, and Alice simply is not the same. Not that Alice isn't sharp, she's a smart girl too, but Alice just has a thread of innocence as well, that it appears me and Jessica have sadly lost in the lies we've found ourselves telling to create confusion in this game. Alice has kept herself clear of deception, and I truly do believe the trust between me and Alice, is very strong, and long term, if there is someone I can trust to take me all the way, I think it may be Alice. Can she win it for me that deep in the game, I kinda doubt it, but it's better to have a person who will take you if they somehow pull it out, than someone who may not take you if they pull it out, regardless of likelihood of success.

Bill, this guy is such a wildcard. He's essentially the punching bag in this game, cause he's been the scapegoat for every lie for the most part. He's the biggest liar in the game, he's the flipper, he's the betrayer, he's the one lying about idols and he's the one with evil instincts. The true is, these are all deceptions me and Jessica have created, and he likely is a really nice guy who is just trying to get through a round in this game without having his head buried in the sand. I think things are veering to the point that it is bright as day to people that this guy can't be as bad as we've been making him out to be, but I just truly don't think at the same time that it is fathomable that the trust between Bill and some people can be as solid as it should be if it weren't for the lies of me and Jessica. In any case, Bill seems like the one to get, he has had an idol, or at least we believe he has for some time now, and his name came up pretty strongly last tribal, so this is one guy who has definitely dodged the bullet, and taken some big risks to say the least. The only original Bon Temper to survivor a Forks stint, and that isn't something to take lightly.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 am

I am really happy that I got the immunity idol! I think that it is about time that something fortunate happens to me in this friggin game. Being on the losing tribe, moving to a tribe with 4 people outta 6 likely gunning for me, merging down in numbers, and having idols flying around me never passing my way like wildfire. It is about damn time, that's all I know.

I just don't know what to do with this thing...I guess that's my new problem.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:05 am

At this point the vote could go probably one of two ways, which is not limited to one of two people. One way it can go, is me, Jessica, Alice, and Bella get our stuff together for once, vote as a block, stop being scared of idols, and dive in head first, and say, hey it looks like water, let's hope it is, dive in, and if that's ice, well I guess one of us will break everyone else's fall.

So yeah, essentially, we're either gonna have one of their people go, Eric, Jason, or Bill, or one of our people will be idoled out. I could easily play my idol, or even pass it along to someone like Bella or Alice who are likely to go, but I just don't know if I'm prepared to do it, especially in the event that I just may be wasting a later salvation for myself.

Jessica seems to think I should hold onto my idol, but she too mentioned it possibly saving me or someone else this round. We are banking on identifying the other tribes evil right now, and hoping that Jessica is given info that we can use in order to get the right person out. We are essentially calling someone bluff tonight, and if that person doesn't go, one of us will. I just hope like hell it ain't me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9   Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Diary Room ~ Episode 9
Page 1 of 1