ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAFIA HMM DAY 3

Go down 
+5
.Michael.
Niki
Marshall
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Deadline for day 3
Monday, March 24th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

VOTES:
Michael 2 votes of 5 - Stacie, Niki
Stacie  1 vote of 5 - Pete 
Pete 1 vote of 5 - Santos

Pending Votes: 4
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Michael,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Michael really needs to speak up, he really seems scummy at this current point, so until he speaks up I'm voting Michael.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Scummy?  Geeze.  Lol.

I apologize for being quiet.   Lots of stuff going on for me right now so I've kinda been a pile lately. 

Game-wise, I'm not sure there's much I can say other than the theory that the bodyguard saved someone is most plausible, but without knowing whom was saved we don't have any insight to the killer's thought process. 

Obviously he or she shouldn't reveal the role, though.

Also, it's always weird for me to think a lynch for the sake of guessing is better than no lynch.  If you don't lynch someone, yes the killer can kill but the bodyguard can block.  If we get it wrong, though, that's two good or innocent roles in one round. 

That being said, I really don't feel well enough informed to get rid of anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 5 votes.

VOTES:
Michael   3 votes of 5 - Stacie, Niki, Marshall
Stacie  1 vote of 5 - Pete 
Pete 1 vote of 5 - Santos

Pending Votes: 3
Green Monster, Jeremy, Michael
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:53 pm

I am keeping my vote on Stacie, though her last post has me questioning my thoughts on her I am still not completely convinced she is innocent.

Michael is definitely someone I am watching but I'm not feeling like he is a definite killer. I may vote for him tonight to get a lynch because I do feel we need to make a choice, otherwise we are going to continue going nowhere.

I am not surprised at all at your vote for me Santos. I completely expected that when I first posted and pushing for a vote to get people talking. I promise I am not the killer but everyone can easily say that so take it as you will.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:02 pm

I don't think Niki or Pete are killers...  
I'm not even sure Michael is, but my vote stays... 

I remember Santos being real good at questioning people, and I don't know GM or Marshall's play style at all. 

I know I've played games with Jeremy before as well, but 
I haven't played enough games with all of them to know... 

Hoping we can get a lynch tonight and at least start to get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Sorry, have not ben around much to be in this. Im as much at a loss as to why someone over another. It seems that Michael is drawing the heat and most likely to closest to be lynched. Am still far from certain but if that is what the numbers are at.

My biggest concern is, as Im really not good at this game the killer is going to want to keep me around right to the end as I am far less likely to correctly guess who it is. For that reason I do wan to keep smart folk that can help deduce the few clues that might come along, but I don't know... which is probaly why good/smart players are potential targets either to be killed or lynched if omeone is acting out of character.

Seriously, just sooo confused.  ponder
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:20 pm

As it seems unlikely to happen otherwise... so will do this and hope it happens...

Vote to lynch Michael.

Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Again, lynching just for the sake of it is counterproductive.   But if you all feel it's your best move, lynch away.  I don't really have a valid retort since we dont. know. anything.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 pm

well it seems like the majority is voting Michael and I think is better to find out If michael is the killer or not because this will help for next rounds . 

I retract my vote from Pete 

I vote for Michael 
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 5 votes.

VOTES:
Michael   5 votes of 5 - Stacie, Niki, Marshall, GM, Santos
Stacie  1 vote of 5 
- Pete 

Pending Votes: 2
Jeremy, Michael
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:13 pm

After another day of discussions, the majority finally came together with but 17 minutes to spare. You have all chosen to accuse Michael of being the killer. He was taken to the basement for elimination. His identity:

Winona Ryder
MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 1346921970
Winona Ryder - You have killed a Townie.

DEADLINE TUESDAY, March 25th 11:59PM EST.

Night 3 is upon you.

You are making progress finally. Even though you lynched the wrong person, it is good that you were able to come together as a group and make a decision. 

Some of you have nightly roles, so here is what I need from you:

Rob Vanwinkle/Bodyguard -  Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Robert Downey Jr./Detective - Please send me the name of the person you would like to investigate. 
Andy Dick/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you wish to eliminate. 

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread is now locked. Day 4 will begin on Tuesday March 25th, 11:59pmEST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAFIA HMM DAY 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2