ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAFIA HMM DAY 4

Go down 
+2
Pete
Amanda Leigh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 pm

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Product899-000

After a long night, everyone awakes to see who might be missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One by one the Hollywood stars emerge from their rooms. All except for one that is..........

It becomes apparent that one of the stars is missing from the breakfast nook..... Everyone rushes to the missing guests room.......Strangled with his own neck tie.....

RIP
MAFIA HMM DAY 4 214_robert_downey_jr_-906173-large_image
Robert Downey Jr. - Detective

Robert Downey Jr's Identity.................................................................Santos 
You have lost your Detective. 

SPECIAL NOTE: 
***IF ANDY IS LYNCHED ONE OF THE FIVE TOWNIES WILL TAKE HIS PLACE AS THE KILLER. THIS TAKE OVER WILL ONLY OCCUR ONCE IN THE GAME AND WILL BE RANDOM.
If Andy survives longer than 4 rounds, no one will take over, and when he is lynched, the game will be over.

This is the last round this special note is in play. If Andy Dick is lynched day 4, he will be replaced by one of you (minus Rob Vanwinkle). If Andy Dick survives Day 4, there will be no replacements in the future. 

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into the basement to be disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately. 

If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The the basement and we will go into Night 4.

If you have been eliminated, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public.

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information.

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. Feel free to update votes yourself as I may not always be around now that I work. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Good Luck to you, and let the investigation begin.

Deadline for day 4
Friday, March 28th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 6 
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Niki, Pete, Stacie

Last edited by Amanda Leigh on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:19 pm

honestly not surprised as Santos was very obviously a good role. I had the detective being either him or one other person and the bodyguard being one specific person. Wondering if the person I thought was the detective might actually be the killer. Wonder what everyone else is thinking
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:44 am

Well now, we are forced into a very tight position. This is going to be very tricky, especially with one of the best players gone. I'm still having trouble getting good reads. I'll look over past days and hopefully get us some helpful questions tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 am

I'm shocked Santos was the detective..  He usually asks some great questions, and being the detective, I would assume he would've been all over that.  He didn't seem to be on his game this last round.  I sure hate to lose him though.  That sucks..
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:01 am

UGHH DAMN! I knew Santos was the detective.. I just had a feeling.. he was obviously saved last round, so couldn't be saved this round, and got killed. :(I am gonna go back and see what he thought, cuz he most likely had gathered some clues by now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 am

Okay.. going back through the last three rounds, Santos really only said that he thought GM was innocent, and he did mention suspecting Pete.. he voted Pete last round, but had to change to Michael cuz that was the way the vote was going. Maybe he had investigated Pete and knew he was the killer? I'm not sure.. you'd think if he had he would have been more vocal, but maybe he was trying to stay UTR being the detective and all.

All I know is this. We have six players left. One is the bodyguard, four are townies, and one is the killer.

My gut is telling me that GM and Jeremy are townies. Jeremy had forgotten about the game til Mandie had to PM him, and like I mentioned before, if he'd had an important role, I doubt that would've happened. GM just doesn't seem suspicious to me at all.. of course, I could be wrong, but Santos being the detective said he didn't suspect him, so he could have investigated him and found out he was indeed innocent.

That leaves Marshall, Stacie, Pete and myself. Meaning two of us are townies, one is the bodyguard and one is the killer. I know I am not the killer, so one of Marshall/Stacie/Pete are who I suspect. Based on comments so far this round, Pete seems the most innocent of those three.. but then again, Santos DID vote for him before..

Stacie being so shocked that Santos was the detective kinda strikes me as odd.. I found it pretty clear that he was innocent, and most likely a good role, IE the detective. I have played with him as the killer before, and as the detective, and he screamed detective to me.

Marshall has been playing epic Mafia, and I get the feeling he's learned the ways of this game and is smarter than people here may give him credit for. I am wondering if he is the killer.

At this point, my three suspects are Stacie, Marshall and Pete.. I am honestly not sure who to suspect most..

It would be great if EVERYONE could participate this round and give their feedback. We can't do this alone! We NEED to get rid of the killer!

*edited my post cuz the colors were screwing up*
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Wow.. Eight hours go by and no more comments? This is frustrating..
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:23 pm

After rereading past days, Stacie really really seems like she isn't innocent, especially with her post on Day 2  I believe it was stating "Now lets find the real killer. She's also voted to lynch every day so far. GM, Niki, and Jeremy all seem clear leaving Pete and Stacie are left for my suspicion. Pete seems somewhat less innocent. I'm going to vote to Lynch Stacie. 
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:48 pm

I will just throw it out there right now that I don't have a role, I am neither the killer or the bodyguard but I do have a feeling I know who the bodyguard is and reading what everyone has said this round brings me right back to who I suspected yesterday, Stacie. Since Marshall has voted for her I am not going to vote for her yet but I am more likely to vote that way at this point.

To me the only person that is 100% innocent at this point is GM cause the detective cleared him. Everyone else is very smart and could easily trick us all.

If Stacie is not the killer there are only 2 other people I am really suspicious of at this point, Marshall and Niki. I could be way off but out of those 3 I feel certain 2 of them have a role, just not sure exactly which is which, though I think I may know, I could be completely wrong and probably am. I second guess myself way too much but I still feel as though Stacie is the most likely to be the killer right now.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:04 pm

I definitely find Stacie suspicious, as I said before. I love her, but something about her seems off this game and I can't quite put my finger on it. Not the fact that she wanted to lynch the first round (and every other round), cuz she has done that before, but she just seems to be playing more like a killer than an innocent. I wish I could explain it better, but it's honestly just a gut feeling.

Like I said before, I am pretty sure GM and Jeremy are both townies. Like I said, I was suspicious of Pete a little, but not as much as Marshall/Stacie, and there were hints of him being innocent here and there.

Now that Pete has revealed that he is a townie, that means that out of Marshall, Stacie and I, one is also a townie, one is the body guard and one is the killer. I know what my role is, so that means between Marshall and Stacie, one is the killer. Reading back through things, I suspect Stacie more than Marshall. At this point I am most likely going to vote for Stacie, but I will wait to hear everyone's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Yah, I see why you guys would think that.. but I promise you..  100%, I am not the killer..  if you kill me.. you're going to waste another chance to have killed the killer.  For Marshall being so quick to kill me, without letting me even try to defend myself, makes me suspicious.. playing in these games, the Killer usually tries to throw people off by voting for someone whom people are starting to talk about, making them look like they're also innocent... therefore, I am going to vote for Marshall.  I ain't falling for it!
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:54 pm

AS always I really don't have a clue, though Niki makes some good points about both Pete (who the detective voted for in the last round) and Stacie... but the fact that Santos had voted for Pete before switching is worthy of exploration? idk  ponder
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:05 pm

I'm not sure, he made a note that he thought that Pete was the murderer. If it's either Pete or Stacie at this current point. If we miss today then we won't have a new killer and if we hit today we will have to start from nearly clean slate. I'm pretty sure it's Stacie but it could be better for us if we don't lynch today. But why are you asserting so had that you aren't the Killer Stacie? Asserting more just makes you seem fishier.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Asserting?  Not at all.. I just want a win for the townies.. and if you vote me out in the night round, the town won't win.  Just stating the facts.  I have absolutely no roll, and I am trying to figure out who does.. if that makes me Assertive, then so be it!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:23 pm

that might be a good move, not lynch today, therefore we are not forced to start from scratch tomorrow. Normally I wouldn't be for that but I actually think that is smart. However there is still no guarantee that the killer will succeed in killing someone tonight so that would leave us in the same spot so not sure what the best move is.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 pm

SPECIAL NOTE: 
***IF ANDY IS LYNCHED ONE OF THE FIVE TOWNIES WILL TAKE HIS PLACE AS THE KILLER. THIS TAKE OVER WILL ONLY OCCUR ONCE IN THE GAME AND WILL BE RANDOM.
If Andy survives longer than 4 rounds, no one will take over, and when he is lynched, the game will be over.

This is the last round this special note is in play. If Andy Dick is lynched day 4, he will be replaced by one of you (minus Rob Vanwinkle). If Andy Dick survives Day 4, there will be no replacements in the future.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:53 pm

OK so this is the last day the killer can be replaced.. so if we don't lynch, even if the bodyguard protects whoever the killer tries to kill, it'd be round FIVE, and this new killer rule will be gone!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:55 pm

That idea may be smart cuz at least we have made progress and have some suspects, whereas if Mandie assigned someone as the new killer randomly, we'd have no detective to help us and very little time to gather clues.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Because of this twist I will retract my vote from Stacie.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:38 pm

The only con I can see to no lynch this round (if we get the killer another takes their place this round anyhow) is that it gives the killer a free hit, unless the body guard protects the right person? If we lynch we could lse 2 people and still have a killer on the lose, no lynch and at most only 1.

Im far from that clued up on this amfia thing, and will go wth the majority, but it does make sense not to lynch this round.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:18 pm

I should have reread that before I posted lol. Glad to know that no matter what that rule ends today. In that case then I am definitely going for the no lynch, no reason to make this game harder for us to win
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Deadline for day 4

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
Marshall 1 vote of 4 - Stacie

Pending Votes: 5 
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Niki, Pete, 
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:22 pm

We need to keep the conversation going, even if we don't lynch today, at least it could help find the killer.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:25 pm

This thread will be locked in approx 1hr and 30 mins.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Deadline for day 4

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:
Marshall 1 vote of 4 - Stacie

Pending Votes: 5
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Niki, Pete,

DEADLINE SATURDAY, March 29th 11:59PM EST.

Night 4 is upon you. It appears that the majority of you decided a no lynch was best. Some of you have nightly roles, so here is what I need from you:

Rob Vanwinkle/Bodyguard -  Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Andy Dick/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you wish to eliminate. 

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread is now be locked. Day 5 will begin on Saturday March 29th, 11:59pmEST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 4   MAFIA HMM DAY 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAFIA HMM DAY 4
Page 1 of 1