ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAFIA HMM DAY 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA HMM DAY 6   MAFIA HMM DAY 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 pm

MAFIA HMM DAY 6 Product899-000

After another long night, I'm sure the remaining few of you are sitting on pins and needles wondering if the killer has killed you! Well, here we go.....

Everyone looks around as you make your way to breakfast....The loud mouth of the group is nowhere to be seen.

You all begin a hunt for him, 

He is found at the foot of the stairs with a broken neck....it appears he was pushed!

RIP
MAFIA HMM DAY 6 Charlie-sheen-300
Charlie Sheen - Townie

Charlie Sheen's Identity.................................................................Green Monster
You have lost another Townie 

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into the basement to be disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately. 

If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The the basement and we will go into Night 6.

If you have been eliminated, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public.

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information.

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. Feel free to update votes yourself as I may not always be around now that I work. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Good Luck to you, and let the investigation begin.

Deadline for day 6
Saturday, April 5th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 2 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 3 
Jeremy, Marshall, Pete,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 6   MAFIA HMM DAY 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Ok let me have a chance to defend my actions against Stacie, which I would like to apologize to. She seemed so much like the killer that it looked like it was her. But again, I had never ruled out Pete to be the Killer either. He is extremely smart and has played this game well. But let's look of the detectives, which is what we should of done in the first place. Santos said that Pete was the killer, and was going to lynch him, but switched to Michael once the majority was on Michael. The next day Santos was killed. Hence taking the heat off of Pete and he just sit back and let it happen. Claiming what needed to be claimed to get any remaining heat mostly off him by writing him off as the good guy. He let me and Stacie go at each other and eventually lynch one of us. Pete has played this game very well. But he never claimed a name to which he was. Another brilliant move. Petes final great move was Killing GM, who had no idea what was happening and saving me to lynch to get his win. I am pretty sure that the hammer will fall on me because of my actions. But Jeremy listen, if you do that the town will lose. What we should of done was pay closer attention to the detective. Again I'm expecting the hammer to fall on me this round, but it's not me, I swear. I'll go ahead and vote to lynch Pete. It's up to you now Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

MAFIA HMM DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 6   MAFIA HMM DAY 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Lynching PETE
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 6   MAFIA HMM DAY 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Deadline for day 6
Saturday, April 5th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 2 votes.

Votes:
Pete 2 votes of 2 - Marshall, Jeremy

Pending Votes: 1 
Pete,
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 6   MAFIA HMM DAY 6 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:02 am

With only three of you, this round ended almost as soon as it began!

2 of you have voted to lynch Pete. Was it the right decision? Let's find out!!!!!!

Amanda Bynes
MAFIA HMM DAY 6 AMandaBynes_zpsbf864b5d
Amanda Bynes - You have killed a Townie.

One of you is the killer, the other just a townie!!!! 

THE KILLER HAS WON THE GAME!!!!!!!

MAFIA REUNION THREAD, CAST LIST, NIGHTLY ACTIONS AND THE WINNER WILL BE POSTED MOMENTARILY IN A NEW THREAD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAFIA HMM DAY 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 6   MAFIA HMM DAY 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAFIA HMM DAY 6
Page 1 of 1