ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAFIA HMM DAY 3

Go down 
+5
.Michael.
Niki
Marshall
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:00 pm

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Product899-000

After another long night, everyone awakes to see  if everyone survived the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One by one the Hollywood stars emerge from their rooms. 

It becomes apparent that NO ONE is missing. 

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into the basement to be disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately. 

If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The the basement and we will go into Night 3.

If you have been eliminated, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public.

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information.

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. Feel free to update votes yourself as I may not always be around now that I work. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Good Luck to you, and let the investigation begin.

Deadline for day 3
Monday, March 24th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 8
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Michael, Niki, Pete, Santos, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:03 pm

What the heck?  So the killer didn't kill anyone.. interesting.  I wonder who didn't make it on yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:27 am

Bodyguard saved them I'm assuming, else the killer didn't really kill anyone. Well at least the bodyguard knows two clears instead of one now.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:29 am

I'm guessing the body guard saved them. 

We need to come together this round! 

I'm still suspicious of Michael cuz he's been much quieter than usual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:34 am

Yeah I spaced on last round.  Sorry kids.

Anywho, I'm back now.  I gotta get used to checking the site again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:04 am

Does anyone have a screen-cap of the people who were on during Night 2?  It probably was the bodyguard though, you're right.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:06 am

this will probably be my only post today as I'm leaving for work shortly (I might come online before bed tonight but not sure).

Anyways, I agree that it was either the bodyguard saved someone or the killer didn't submit a name, thinking the bodyguard saving someone is more likely. I'm having a hard time trying to figure people out this time, and really am not sure who is more suspicious than anyone else. There are some things that have made me think certain people have certain good roles but I don't wanna out those right now obviously.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Oh yah, the body guard, I forgot..  He/She probably did save someone.  I don't have a screenshot. Wish I did.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:06 pm

I don't have a screen shot either, but when I checked the "users active in the last 24 hours" box this morning, I believe everyone in the game was listed.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:11 pm

well we gotta figure something out here so in order to get some conversations going I vote for Stacie

Really not sure why I wanted to vote Stacie other than the fact that I think she plays this game brilliantly every time she plays and is someone to keep an eye on.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Long day... Glad to see we all made it through the night. Smile

A wee bit surprised at the same time. So what now? Who first though of the bodyguard as having saved the day? Could that be a clue as to who the kiler is, as they were thwarted? idk?  ponder
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:08 am

I'm not getting any killer reads at this current moment, come on Santos, we needs you to asks good questions, you play this game extremely well from my experience as well. Though I have yet to see him as the mafia.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:48 am

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Stacie  1 vote of 5 - Pete 

Pending Votes: 7
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Michael, Niki, Santos, Stacie
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 am

lol, Thanks Pete..  I think!  Razz 

I also think we need to get some good questions rolling.  
That's the part I'm not good at... figuring out what to ask.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Green Monster wrote:
Long day... Glad to see we all made it through the night. Smile

A wee bit surprised at the same time. So what now? Who first though of the bodyguard as having saved the day? Could that be a clue as to who the kiler is, as they were thwarted? idk?  ponder

Only the body guard would know who the killer tried to kill..

We know the killer killed Kyle round 1. If the body guard came forward with the name of the person they saved last night, then we will know who the killer tried to kill last night.. (which could provide further clues, plus that person the killer tried to kill we would know is innocent) but, I'm not sure if it's a good time for the body guard to come forward or not. What do you guys think?

Also, the detective should have some info by now.. even if it's just the names of a couple innocents. But again, not sure if it's too early to reveal this info..

Regardless we gotta do SOMETHING. We cannot let this go another night with no lynch.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:36 pm

I reread the first two days and at this point, I believe that Santos, GM, and Jeremy are innocent. I doubt Jeremy would forget about the game and need to be reminded by PM from Mandie, if he was the killer.. (or if he had any night role for that matter).. he's most likely an innocent with no role. GM seemed pretty confused at first.. of course that could be an act, but I think he was genuinely confused about the day/night stuff, and he just doesn't strike me as the killer.. Santos is playing the way he plays when he's innocent/has a good role.

Michael I'm still a bit suspicious of. I know he says he spaced on last round, but he was here the first round, but a lot less vocal than usual. And he posted once this round, just saying he was sorry for spacing..  but didn't add anything.. not even a thought about the no-kill last night. it's just very unlike Michael to not suggest anything/speak up much. In the other games I've played with him on here, he usually is pretty smart and vocal about his ideas.. Of course, I could be wrong and he could just be busy, but it's almost as if he's trying to stay under the radar.. which a killer would be smart to do.

Pete I am not sure about. I think he's kinda in the middle for me.. 50% chance he's the killer, 50% chance he's innocent.. He has made some comments that lead me to think he's innocent, such as not wanting to lynch anyone too quickly/wanting to think things through first (whereas the killer would prob just wanna lynch so he gets another townie kill), and also his comment about thinking he knew some of the other night roles IE bodyguard/detective, but didn't wanna say anything and out anyone. But Pete is also super smart, and would have been a likely candidate to kill Kyle first.. so like I said, I am not sure, but I do think Michael is a lot more likely the killer. 

Stacie I am not sure about either. She is playing like she usually plays, but when she is the killer she plays the same way, so it's hard to tell. She was open to lynching on the first night, which the killer would prob wanna do (as long as the vote is not on THEM), but she did retract her vote from Jeremy, which the killer prob wouldn't do.

Marshall is another tricky one. He's relatively new here, but he mentioned he'd been playing epic mafia lately and seems like he's got a lot of practice with mafia games lately, so I think he could be one to watch as well. I don't necessarily see anything he said that was suspicious, but I don't see any clues to him definitely being innocent either.

So what does everyone else think?

WE NEED DISCUSSION PEOPLE! I don't wanna let the killer just pick us off one by one!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 pm

that is all some very good observations Niki. One thing I have to strongly stress is that it is WAY to early in the game for the detective or the bodyguard to let us know who they are. They basically would just be letting themselves be the next to die. I do have an idea who may be both roles and that is definitely helping me with who I vote for.

Initially I voted for Stacie basically cause she was the first to post this day and she doesn't seem to be definitely innocent. Something about the way she has been posted seems differently than other games. Maybe I'm remembering wrong lol

I definitely have to agree with you regarding Michael, he is usually one of the more vocal and is not currently being vocal at all, though that makes me feel that he isn't that invested and if he had a role he'd put more effort into the game.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:58 am

This is an intresting round for sure . I think the killer tried to kill someone , but luckily the person was save . hmmmmmm , I do feel the killer tried to kill another strong power player , so from all i know it could have been me , so idk we will see . Killer all i'm gonna say is don't mess with Santos . I will be back soon with more info and possibly some questions . 
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 am

Yeah I understand your point on Stacie, Pete. She doesn't seem completely innocent to me either. 

At the point we must lynch someone and my main suspect is Michael,but am willing to discuss other options.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Aww shucks you guys!!  I just haven't played in a while.. but I can assure you, I am no killer.  I promise!  

Now lets figure out who the real killer is...

I am going to VOTE FOR MICHAEL. 

For me, I remember him being way more vocal in games and having an opinion on people.. and maybe he is just busy in RL, but for now.. I think it's viable!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:47 pm

OK, so we have til tonight to come together and lynch someone. We need five votes. Let's get the ball rolling, guys. We need to do SOMETHING. We can't just assume we will get lucky and have another no kill tonight. We have to strike first.

I vote to lynch Michael.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Michael is someone I suspect , but  the fact that he is so quiet is a little bit off . All the time i have played with him in the past he is always outspoken and usually talks a lot or at least he tried to even if he has a baddie role , so idk maybe he has a role that is not that important and him being busy is enough reason for him not to check the site , but who knows maybe he is using this startegy to get away with stuff and maybe he is the real killer  . 

Michael you gotta defend your self bro . I won't cast my vote until Michael talks at least .  
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Until what time we have to cast our votes ? 
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Michael 2 votes of 5 - Stacie, Niki
Stacie  1 vote of 5 - Pete 

Pending Votes: 5
Green Monster, Jeremy, Marshall, Michael, Santos

Deadline tonight at 11:59est.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:37 pm

I don't know hmmmmm  . I'm gonna follow my gut and vote for Pete . 

I think he could be the killer . 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 3   MAFIA HMM DAY 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAFIA HMM DAY 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next