ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAFIA HMM DAY 1

Go down 
+5
Kyle
Staciekins
Pete
Green Monster
Amanda Leigh
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Okay, well lets see..  let me go back and see who hasn't spoken at all..  if there is anyone.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Jeremy... he hasn't spoken yet..  

I VOTE TO LYNCH JEREMY

Jeremy, you here?
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:40 pm

The few games I've played with Stacie, she's been one to no lynch on day one if I remember correctly, then again, it's been a while since I've last played Mafia on this site, and my memory isn't the best.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Marshall, I've always been for a lynch on day one. I think it's a waste and a free kill for the killers and gets us no where.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Like I said, I don't have the best memory. But you saying that does remind me that you do usually go for D1 kills. Here's the thing about N1 kills, we actually do have something to go off of. That being trying to discover who would kill that person. Why I like Night Starts over day starts, and Day 1 kills without a N1 usually end up badly for town.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Ya, I agree.. I've seen it go both ways..  Just my opinion..  looks like no one else is gonna vote though, so it doesn't matter.   Sleep
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:09 pm

True, everyones entitled to their opinion, and no opinion is necessarily wrong. Unless it goes against factual evidence of course. XD other then that all opinions are valid.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:04 am

Marshall wrote:
Like I said, I don't have the best memory. But you saying that does remind me that you do usually go for D1 kills. Here's the thing about N1 kills, we actually do have something to go off of. That being trying to discover who would kill that person. Why I like Night Starts over day starts, and Day 1 kills without a N1 usually end up badly for town.

I know I am new t playing mafia (just my 2nd game, and I didn't understand much of what was happening the first time around either, lol), but really I have no idea what or how his differs, or matters, or what? Wht was written here hs only served to confuse me even more, lol.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:07 am

GM, this is Day 1 and a Day start. A Night Start is when the game begins in the night phase of the game, and the killer immediately kills someone, else choose not to kill anyone. N1=Night 1. I've been playing Epic Mafia alot and that has some influence over how I think of the game.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:46 am

Deadline for day 1
Sunday, March 16th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Jeremy 1 vote of 5 - Stacie

Pending Votes: 8
Green Monster, Jeremy, Kyle, Marshall, Michael, Niki, Pete, Santos,

DEADLINE MONDAY, March 17th 11:59PM EST.

Night 1 is upon you. It appears that the majority of you decided a no lynch was best. Day 2, you need to come together and make a decision or as always, you're going to start dying 1 by 1. Some of you have nightly roles, so here is what I need from you:

Rob Vanwinkle/Bodyguard -  Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Robert Downey Jr./Detective - Please send me the name of the person you would like to investigate. 
Lindsay Lohan/Informant - Please send me the name of the person you wish to spy on. 
Andy Dick/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you wish to eliminate. 

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread is now be locked. Day 2 will begin on Monday March 17th, 11:59pmEST.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA HMM DAY 1   MAFIA HMM DAY 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAFIA HMM DAY 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2