ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.

Go down 
+8
Sasquatch
Shanna
.Michael.
Donna
Pete
Staciekins
Henry
Amanda Leigh
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:45 pm

I hope not either, will definitely keep you all posted. Should know on the 24th for sure
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Great game everybody. Nice job bringing it home for us Henry!
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Woah calm down people! We're all friends here.. it's just a game. The killers are supposed to kill and the rest of the town is supposed to lynch them.. everyone was just doing what they thought best. *shrug*

Great game guys! Thanks Mandie for hosting.. <3 Great job as usual!

Henry you're my vote for MVP.. I didn't even suspect Shanna and I honestly don't think many ppl did.

Shanna, great game. You totally had me fooled! I think if you had killed Henry rather than me that night you may have won the game! and pleeease don't leave :(I like you! You're cool and always add a lot to these games!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks, Niki... Like I said, it was a hard choice on who to kill that final round. Of course I think killing Henry was a better choice NOW, but I was too scared to kill the shooter, just because I was soooo paranoid I looked suspicious. I'm surprised that I never once had a shot fired at me. Even still, I doubt I would have survived that round, even if the investigator hadn't given away my role... I dunno, I THOUGHT I looked  crazy suspicious, I mean, pete kept bringing up my name and I was going all crazy on the inside! I suppose that's the hard part about being a killer. I was SO paranoid the entire game *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:41 pm

I wanna agree with Niki on Henry for MVP! He definitely deserves it!

Shanna, I was starting to get more and more suspicious of you so I do think even had Henry gone I would have still have voted for you. I was certain I wanted to vote for you before the day round began, your vote for GM kind of gave you away, at least to me. Who knows though cause others may not have listened to me. We'll never know but again, great job!

Also, I'm not going to lose internet! banana I was really worried, things got a little messed up with the company but all is fixed. I'm so happy cheers 
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Thank you peeps!  And I agree with Pete, the one thing that happened was when Shanna threw that final vote for Green Monster, it got me thinking......maybe it is her? So I had to make sure, investigated Shanna and there we go. 

Thank you again Amanda for hosting a good game! I believe you've got something cooking and I am sure whatever it is will be enjoyable!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:21 am

I knew being the final vote might make me look suspicious but I also knew in order for me to have a shot, I needed to kill towns people. Thanks for hosting Amanda it was fun to have a role Cool
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:21 am

awww, y'all are welcome you guys. I don't mind hosting these games. I'm glad you all enjoy them. 

Henry is right, I do have something cooking and I will get it together for y'all soon I promise. Sometimes I just need a swift kick in the you know what to motivate me. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:18 am

Great game, everyone!  Thanks for hosting, Mandie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2