ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.

Go down 
+8
Sasquatch
Shanna
.Michael.
Donna
Pete
Staciekins
Henry
Amanda Leigh
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  Empty
PostSubject: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 pm

NIGHT 1
Operations (Kiwi) fires at Michael (doesn't count)
Michael (Green Monster) tracks Sasquatch (was told he visited no one)
Birkoff (Pete) hacks Location Canada (BLOCKED) was told he was blocked by the blocker
Andrea (Shanna) kills Michael (nothing happens)
Siobhan (Michael) blocks Pete
Sparks (Jeremy) kills Michael (nothing happens) 
Madeline (Henry) interrogates Jeremy (was told his interrogation techniques failed)
Davenport (Kyle) protects Henry

NIGHT 2
Operations (Kiwi) fires at Michael (Doesn't Count)
Michael (Green Monster) tracks Niki (was told she visited no one)
Birkoff (Pete) hacks Location Italy BLOCKED (was told he was blocked by the blocker)
Andrea (Shanna) kills Michael (nothing happens)
Siobhan (Michael) blocks Pete
Sparks (Jeremy) kills Michael (nothing happens)
Madeline (Henry) interrogates Stacie (was told she is Walter)
Davenport (Kyle) protects (chooses to protect No One)

NIGHT 3
Operations (Kiwi) fires at (did not submit)
Michael (Green Monster) tracks Shanna (was told she visited Kyle)
Birkoff (Pete) hacks Location Netherlands (Target Not located)
Andrea (Shanna) kills Kyle (Nothing Happens)
Sparks (Jeremy) kills Kyle (Nothing Happens)
Madeline (Henry) interrogates Niki (was told she is Quinn)
Davenport (Kyle) protects Kyle

NIGHT 4
Operations (Kiwi) fires at Green Monster (Doesn't Count)
Michael (Green Monster) tracks Sasquatch (was told he visited no one)
Andrea (Shanna) kills Kyle
Madeline (Henry) interrogates Sasquatch (Was told he found Nikita)
Davenport (Kyle) protects Pete

NIGHT 5
Operations (Kiwi) fires at Sasquatch (Doesn't Count)
Andrea (Shanna) kills Niki
Madeline (Henry) interrogates Shanna (was told he found Andrea)

Michael/TRACKER GM
Nikita/INNOCENT Sasquatch
Walter/INNOCENT Stacie
Birkoff/HACKER Pete
Madeline/INTERROGATOR Henry
Operations/HUNTER Kiwi
Errol Sparks/KILLER Jeremy New Guinea
Siobhan/BLOCKER Michael Venezuela
Davenport/BODYGUARD Kyle
Quinn/INNOCENT Niki
Andrea/KILLER Shanna
Valerie/INNOCENT Donna
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Wooo, well there we have it people.  I am pretty proud of myself in this game, though honestly Shanna....you kinda fooled me.  At the end, I was pretty sure it was Kiwi.  I just figured I'd investigate you, to make sure and get rid of my last nagging thought.  As it turned out, you were it.  I knew Jeremy was likely a killer right off the bat (33% chance, then once we got Michael I was sure was acting suspicious, it was up to 50% chance) and with both of them, I just got that feeling. 

Good job town!  A pretty good record all in all!  The first two people who were lynched, were bad guys!

Thank you for being a wonderful hostess as always, Amanda Smile  You're awesome.

Last edited by Henry on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Good Job Townies!! And good job Henry!! =)
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Thanks Stacie, and Kyle, thanks for saving me round one man!  You were pretty instrumental in helping the town get rid of Jeremy, way more than the rest of us.  And you helped convince me that yeah, with a 50% chance I knew at that point he was either the killer, or the shooter, that Jeremy was in fact the killer.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:11 pm

We got her! lol Gotta give props to Henry and Kyle, definitely the two that solved the last two (Jeremy and Shanna) and Henry also co-solved the first (Michael).

Also, Shanna gotta also give you credit. After getting Michael out most of us felt sure you were innocent, and you kept it up for most of the game so good job there

To both Jeremy and Michael, great responses in trying to defend yourselves, unfortunately they didn't work out for either of you but you both almost got me to believe you

Thanks Mandie for another great game!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Good job everyone, especially Henry!

Yay! The good guys won!  Smile
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Thames Mandie for a great game!  Smile
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Henry and Shanna didn't figure out anything in regard to my death.

Shanna (and Jeremy) had made it their mission to kill me (since I killed her first when I was a killer), but since I was the blocker they couldn't.  Everything I said in the third day round was true, and Shanna was grasping at straws (purposefully) to kill me during a lynch since she couldn't at night.  Henry's "vindication" was ridiculous since he blindly followed Shana's false accusations

The ironic part is that if the real killers hadn't been so hell-bent on eliminating me they could have done much better since I was successfully blocking Pete.

The hard part is conveying these facts without sounding bitter, but the truth is the truth.  A coincidence of me being unable to post during day round two (yet still submitting my night action) gave Shanna the ammo she wanted to make me look guilty, thereby helping her take out her best shot at winning.  The town won, largely thanks to Shanna's actions.  She even lynched her partner in crime, Jeremy!  Shanna should be the town's MVP, hands- down.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 pm

My vindication was that I watched you act and come back so hard and crazy Michael, that I knew you were guilty.  It wasn't blinding following ANYTHING.  So I do believe, as you said, you come across as very bitter indeed.

But Shanna...wow, way to play!  I didn't really suspect you until deep into the game due to some of those moves! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:41 am

... seriously?

Okay, I know this might be VERY hard for some of you to believe, but I don't take things personally, I really don't.

Michael... man, I CERTAINLY didn't make it my mission to get you  out only because you killed me first last time. Jeremy and I both agreed that you were probably the smartest out of the town and we figured you would catch onto us the quickest. That is why we tried to kill you first. When we found out you didn't die, we assumed you were the bodyguard, hence why I was all 'the bodyguard should reveal themselves' because I would have loved some confirmation. We assumed that you wouldn't be able to save yourself again, so we tried to kill you the second evening, and looky! You didn't die! After that, we pretty much knew your role. 

Now, yes, in hindsight, it would have been much smarter to keep you but Jeremy and I both decided against it. You were all inactive, so I jumped on the opportunity to get you lynched. It kinda ruined my plans when you came back!

This.. is where I'm not going to defend myself. Was I a bitch? Sure, but people, please, this is a game! I worked my butt off to make you look guilty, knowing the entire time that you were innocent. THAT'S WHAT KILLERS DO! (or should do). And look, I managed to convince the town that you were guilty  especially since I knew you were innocent. Sorry, please excuse me while I celebrate that tiny VICTORY as a killer. Apparently me doing a job as a killer... isn't what I should have done? *sigh*

I also thought it might make me look innocent to get rid of the blocker, especially since I knew your role. I tried to make myself look as innocent as possible  and knowingly getting rid of the blocker was part of that plan. Sorry for hurting your feelings along the way but.. it's a game...

Jeremy... we've spoken. Town, go right ahead and think I'm a bitch. I'm way past the point of caring with you lot. It became clear after the BB game that I would never get close to you guys and that you're all too concerned with your inner circles to let an aggressive outsider in. I've been nothing but nice outside of these games and what do you guys do the moment I attack somebody you love? Yeah... I'm not impressed

I wanted to save Jeremy but if it was between me and him. If I had came to his defense and he was found out to be guilty, I would have look suspicious! I was gone away the evening most of his downfall went underplay, and if I had seen earlier on, just how bad it was, I would have tried defending him... but coming and seeing all those votes stacked against him, I chose no not make myself look guilty. He was already a goner so I cut my ties. Don't act like any of you are above it. I mean, maybe I just view the world differently. I swear, I really am not evil and gross like you guess seem to think, but at least I can admit that if there was a choice between saving myself and saving somebody else... I chose to save myself. I can admit that about myself, so... yeah, maybe I have issues but whatever.

Kyle... <3! C'mon, everybody knew you were gunna die. Jeremy and I both thought you were acting shifty because you weren't doing anything... which was unusual, so yeah, we attacked you. Found out you were the bodyguard  so yeah.. you had to go, nothing personal. i know you're smart in these games. I'm telling ya, in my opinion, going after the strong people is the smartest way to go. You've proven multiple times that you're strong and it was only a matter of time before you found me.

Pete, you were a tough call.  You're also one of the smarter people in the game, so I really wanted to kill you, but Michael was a bigger target, and then Kyle was.. and you really weren't hinting towards think I was a killer, so I kept you around way longer than I should. Also, the fact that you actually participated and shared your opinions... well, I appreciated that. Haha, thinking on it, not killing you was probably the ONE personal move I actually made in the game. I kept you around solely because I liked you... maybe not my best choice, but you guys won, not me.

Henry... GRRRRRR! I SHOULD have gotten you out earlier. Towards the beginning, you were acting so bold, so I didn't think you had a huge role. On top of that, you and I tend to have similar views, and you helped me get rid of Michael, so I knew you were a good person to keep around, so long as you didn't suspect me. You agreed with me and didn't attack me... so yes, I chose to keep you around. Really, I should have gotten rid of you earlier, but... I made mistakes! It was funny, because if you didn't reveal me, there was a small chance I could have pinned some blame on Sasquatch last round.

Last round I should have killed you, but opted for Niki instead. Niki is about the only person on this site who has somewhat befriended me... and I really like her. I figured she was 100% innocent, but I suspected the shooter was either Kiwi, Henry or Sasquatch. I was too scared to kill the shooter, just in case they had thrown a shot at me. I thought I looked suspicious, and I'm honestly surprised not to see a shot fired in my direction. Anyway, that was why I didn't kill any of them. Plus, I wanted to keep Sasquatch around to pin some blame on him. Most of you guys thought he was guilty at one point or another, especially Donna, so keeping him alive was my best option. Donna, the only reason i kept you alive is because you never targeted me and were always after Sasquatch  This final round I was hoping you would have gone after him if I threw some accusations in that direction.

Kiwi... yeah, not surprised to see you're the shooter. Played the same game as always, and as long as you didn't attack me, we were good Smile

GM, sorry another causality of war. Thinking back, I shouldn't have voted to lynch you, but I figured I had a 50/50 shot of surviving another round. I figured if I lynched you, I might not appear to be too much of a killer, but then again, I was so heavy on lynching!  I think it drew some unwanted attention from me. Also, lynching you made me take out the only other person people were vocal about. So... yeah, I screwed myself over lynching you, but we all learn from our mistakes Smile

Niki.. sorry for killing you. I figured out of everybody, killing you would have brought the least amount of suspicion towards me. I am almost positive that if I killed Stacie, it would have made its way back to me because I'm Shanna, a vindictive bitch, and I must hate everybody with ever fiber of my being, meaning Stacie would be next onnmy hate-list since I hold the biggest grudge against her from the BB game.

Sorry, I just have to remember sometimes that I don't actually have a strategy behind my actions.. I just hate everybody...

Whatever....

Good game everybody! I certainly had a blast playing, and even though I didn't win, I think I learned from some of my mistakes. Better hope I'm not a killer ever again :)I LOVE playing Mafia games and I was so excited to finally be a killer. Even though I lost, I'm happy with how I played. Sure, I made some mistakes, but who cares? In the end I had a good time which is why we play these silly games anyway. I guess I can say that I'm sorry for hurting peoples feelings. I mean, I didn't think i would ever have to apologize for playing how I did. I don't think I should need to, but... I don't want there to be any bad blood between me and anybody else. IT WAS NOT PERSONAL! It's a game people  let's just try and... be mature over this...

And sorry to say.. but seeing the response I got from the BB game and seeing the response I got in this game... yeah, I'm not exactly sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for another game to come. I don't think I'M your guys cup of tea...
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:23 am

Great work everyone
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 am

Yeah, always keeping in the player that has a target on them is the best play the killers can do. 

FTR, I was hosting my own ORG as this one was on, then i had a funeral interstate for my grandmother, hence my in-activeness. Because of that latter thing, I just wasn't invested in the game.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 am

Henry, you're an idiot.  Your entire theory was wrong, and I just happened to be a bad role.  You swore up and down that I was a killer, and the fact remains that I wasn't.  You're delusional.  Feeling vidication for a coincidental victory is pathetic.  Your goal that round was to to lynch a killer, and you failed.

Shanna, there's no need to lie.  You didn't know who I was at all, and if your gameplay move was to lynch the blocker then you're a crazy person.  I concede that geting rid of me as a player was smart, but the killers getting rid of the blocker would be inane at best.  Again, you got lucky in me being the blocker since it did make you look less guilty (although anyone looking at your reason to lynch should have been able to easily see it was false and therefore assume there was something else going on).

I think framing me was done brilliantly, and every valid point I made you were able to counter with a lie, but what Henry (and others) are missing is that you actually knew I wasn't a killer.  The "killers are inactive" was a great ploy, but was obviously false.  They were just trying to kill the blocker.  My frustration came from the assertion that this theory of inactivity was 100% correct with no room for argument.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:14 am

You know what Michael, you're one of these many people who seem nice, seem alright?  And then you get pissed...and really show your ass and reveal the person you truly are.

You are a whiny baby, because I saw that you were acting ridiculous!?  You were guilty.  The town has 3 people to kill to win, and I helped kill all 3.  So you're being an absolutely crybaby bitch.  I don't know what you have going on with Shanna or anyone else.  But she attacked you in the game, you began acting weird, so I jumped on it.  To vilify me, call me an idiot and delusional, when I've never been anything but nice to you, is the worst case of sour grapes I've ever SEEN and I'm appalled at you. 

I really am shocked.  But I suppose I shouldn't be.  People seem nice, until they get pissed...and then they show who they actually are. Michael is doing that right now.  I'm not going to apologize for seeing you acted bizarrely and helped the town get rid of the replacement killer. 

I hate drama, and so there's not a lot more to say on the subject.  I just am shocked how sometimes people seem alright, but then one thing doesn't go their way, and they become a complete moron.  Now I am INSANELY happy that I was so sure you were guilty and hiding something; you were.  And seeing how you're behaving now, good lord, I'm entirely pleased I stuck by my guns. 

Regardless of you in the game, you're behaving like a complete child. Anyway, with his sour-grapes exception....thanks for playing with me, everyone else!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:06 am

I've always been this way, actually.  And if you think this is rude you clearly don't know me very well.

You are delusional, and you're inflated sense of intelligence is laughable.  I was never disputing that I had a bad role, simply that you're hypothesis was wrong.  You were convinced that I was a killer, and I was not.  I didn't comment on the rest of your game, simply the round I was lynched.  To translate it to saying I am discounting your gameplay as a whole is exactly the stupid thought-process I'm pointing out.

Shanna and I are fine.  I was irritated that she was unable to see the truth of my statements, but it made sense after I knew she was the killer.  Clearly she was going to stick to her guns and false accusations since her goal was to get me out. 

You, however, are unable to acknowledge that you were wrong and agreed with everything Shanna said that round, even though IT WAS FALSE.  It was a fabrication designed to get me lynched.  There's a reason it was designated "Shanna vs. Michael"; your contributions were a moot point.  Being a co-signer to the killer's plan is hardly noteworthy.

And, since it's a concept that seems to escape you, let me re-iterate that I never lied that round.  If telling the truth is acting weird, then I'm guilty of acting weird.  Such a fucking tool.

I've played in so many games that I haven't won that it's crazy.  I've been voted out first numerous times.  I am completely fine with that.  I've been a member of this forum (and others) for YEARS and am still the same person I always was.  What I can't stand is people who think an argument constitutes being mean.  If you're being a tool-bag, I'm going to call you a tool-bag.  If you're being delusional, I'm going to call you on that, too. 

It's not mean, it's fact.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:22 am

This genuinely was my first 'mafia' game, and tbh, I really did struggle for the first week trying to learn the ropes & how it all went together. Further I never quite did get my head around what was going on. Maybe it just makes me thick as 2 bricks. Sorry I was an abject failure in my role in helping to identify the killers, but at least the killers were all found, so the 'town' won, even though I somehow managed to create and draw so mch suspicion to myself and ended up getting lynched.

Thanks everyone for the game, and for Amanda for putting this all together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:23 am

I don't know Michael that well, and now I'm glad cause I've seen what's really there.

I don't have an inflated sense of intelligence, Michael you douchebag, I'm smart. I know I am.  Every single one of these games I've played, I've won.  I believe you must be intimidated by that Michael, but I don't want to linger here on this annoying topic any longer.  

I saw you were defending yourself too harshly, jumped on it, was CORRECT you had something to hide, and that's all.  I was convinced you were guilty..ya were.  I mean you call me a fucking tool, you're a fucking bitch and you know it.  You just admitted that you can be much worse.  So there's nothing else to say.  You think I'm an ass, you're a bigger one.  

This is just life, it's how it is.  I can't believe I had a good opinion of you at one point.  But I am happy to re-evaluate, and am even happier I won't have to deal with your petty, embittered ass in the future.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Yikes, let's calm down, eh? Crazy...

Michael, sorry that you don't believe me, but I KNEW you were the blocker and I already explained why. Jeremy and I tried killing you once, and when you didn't die, we assumed you were the bodyguard. Still wanting you out, we tried to kill you again. The fact that you didn't die told us 100% that you were the blocker because you were the only person who we couldn't kill. That was all the proof I needed.

I can admit that getting rid of the blocker wasn't the best thing for a killer to do, but I figured in the long run, it would benefit me. As Pete even pointed out, he thought it made me more innocent being so vocal against you. That is the kinda thing I was trying to do. Uh, I wasn't too concerned over the whole hacker deal since it did't effect me, so you 'keeping Pete off my tail' wasn't really a concern for me. Really, the only thing you could have protected me from was Henry and his investigations which did prove to be my downfall, but I doubt I would have made it another 2 rounds.

Another reason I went after is what I mentioned before. Jeremy and I both agreed that you were one of the biggest targets going into the game. You've proven yourself to be incredibly smart and I assumed you'd likely be the first to suspect us, especially after working so close with us in BB. Honestly, I was just planning on lynching everybody as fast as possible, so it'd make for lesser kills. I wanted to get people lynched every round! I valued Jeremy higher than you and when I realized that we HAD to opportunity to get you out, and make ME look better... I took it. I didn't care about your blocking abilities. This is the first game that I can recall anybody having that particular ability, so I was cool flying solo.

Why is this behaviour not considered good? I mean, I was a killer! My job was to kill people and get them out of the game. I believe that lynching is another great way for killers to get rid of big opponents. I'm not going to apologize for being aggressive or for being vocal. Michael, I DID see the points you were making, and they were very convincing. Still, there wasn't ANYTHING you could have said to me to make me change my mind, not when I was evidence to prove who you were. I took it upon myself to shove this down everyone's throat, and I totally did Smile

I consider that round to be one of my best moments...

Go ahead and stay irritated that I wouldn't listen to you. Maybe if I wasn't a killer, I would have but... I had a mission to get as many people out as I could, and that involved you...

Oh, and thanks for hosting, Amanda. Like I said before, I had a blast Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:31 pm

psssssssssst. I usually don't poke my head in and say much but I just wanted to take a moment to say a few things to a few of you.

1. I love all of you. You are all my friends and I am thankful that you are all here at my site. I'm also glad that you all sign up to play these games. Without you, there would be no OrgPlanet. And when I say YOU I mean all of you. 

2. These games ARE just for fun. We all like to have something to do to pass the time and keep ourselves occupied. We are all just looking for a little escape from reality when we come here to play games and goof off on the board. 

3. Shanna = you were a great killer as in convincing them of your innocence. You did what I would want ANY killer to do. Make people think you are innocent. I am sorry you feel as though you don't have any friends here. If you ever need someone to rant or talk to, I'll listen. I am here for everyone, always. 

4. I LOVED watching this game. I had fun hosting it and I look forward to hosting again. 

5. Michael/Henry. - You are both my friends. I don't know how to play ref between two grown men so I'm not going to try or start now. I know both of you will understand that I can be friends with everyone, even if "everyone" doesnt get along with each other. 

<3 To everyone, thank you for a great game and being active. 

Sasquatch - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Shanna, I'm not convinced that you actually read posts that aren't yours.  

I was irritated at the time of the round.  Past tense.  As soon as I learned you were a killer, I thought it was smart, but only assuming you thought I was innocent.  The truth is that you didn't know I was the blocker, and that's okay.  It worked out in making you look innocent, but it was simply a happy coincidence.

Why some people feel compelled to paint a false picture of their gameplay is beyond me.  If Jeremy can corroborate your story that you guys knew I was the blocker and STILL tried to kill me, then I will believe it.  As it stands, I have the sneaking suspicion you are not the easiest person to work with.  Kinda "your way or the highway".  It's easy to kill me, realize it was good for your game even though I was on your team, and then rework it so that "Oh yeah... I meant to do that".

I liked the format of the game itself and the Hacker was a unique twist I hadn't seen before.  I like how each game uses similar characters with expansions and tweaks.  Keeps it fresh!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:01 pm

... Look at Jeremy... and then look at me... would it REALLY come as a surprise to learn that I was rather dominant? I listened to what he had to say and we discussed different people to kill, but yeah, I won't hide it, the people I suggested first were the ones we ended up killing. That's not to say that I refused to listen to what Jeremy had to say! It takes two to make a kill and he agreed with me on every one. The only kill one really disagreed on was Kyle/Sasquatch, but went for Kyle because I convinced him it made more sense. He agreed... it was a GOOD choice.

Anyway, of course you only say that you'll believe me if Jeremy says something. I literally stabbed him in the back... I doubt he's my biggest fan right now. Sadly, I deleted most of the messages between us, but surely Amanda can even confirm that I knew you were the blocker. I sent her a message apologizing for the pathetic and childish behaviour you and I were displaying on the forum, and I TOLD her I was only doing this because I KNEW you were the blocker. That was why I was so crazy, lol.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that I wanted to take out the blocker? Like I said, you weren't doing anything to protect me and nobody with any power suspected me until the end. I'm not painting a false picture of my game play. I think I was pretty open about it above, so maybe it's you who's not reading other peoples messages. I made tons of mistakes, which is why I didn't win, but I'm aware of them. I know my game play wasn't perfect but everything I did had a purpose to it, including getting YOU out. As shown, me getting rid of you HELPED my game play as a killer.

I do read through your messages and I'm glad that you think we're fine? Like I said multiple times, I'm not taking this game personal and would still love to work with you in the future, assuming YOU can put this behind. i have no idea where your Henry-hate is suddenly coming from. All he did was side with me and YES, I was right. You WERE a killer, just not an active one. Henry wasn't wrong, and either was I. Sure, you were telling the truth too, but that doesn't make our words a lie. I guess that's where you and I stand? You and I must be like, the most stubborn people on this board and none of us is going to back down. There is no need to fight, the game is over. I just wish you'd like, get over it! You lost and I lost... everything is cool

I agree that the hacker and blocker were a nice, unique twist to the game... one that I liked.

Actually... as I finish typing this up.. Michael  I think we're sorta like, at least more than i ever gave credit for which is why this has spun out of control... yeah, coming back and re-reading this.. we you I just sound silly, so.. let's just stop and act mature?
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:09 pm

I dont hate anyone, we just clearly see how the game unfolded much differently.  My perception of other's gameplay is so wildly different from their own ideas that it's no wonder we won't come to an agreement.

I agree that neither is going to see the other's side, and I'm fine with not dwelling upon it.

To suggest a heated debate is childish, though, is part of the problem.  Calling Henry a delusional idiot was not a name, simply an observation.  He is free to disagree.  It's called an opinion for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:53 pm

I hope everyone is able to keep these disagreements about this game here and move on. I'd hate to see this affect things in the future. I like everyone and seriously there isn't a person in this game or on this site that I dislike. In fact in the history of this site I think I've only had a real problem with 3 people and none of them come here for whatever reasons they aren't.

Shanna, I really like your presence here. You definitely bring an interesting perspective to each game you participate in and I hope you don't ever leave, seriously you are welcome here always and I think everyone feels that way

Henry, I feel the same way as I do about Shanna, you bring something different to the table that makes things interesting that I think makes these games more enjoyable honestly. Hope you don't ever leave as well

Michael, you are also awesome and am sorry that things didn't work out for you. I honestly only voted for you cause I felt you were acting out of character. I'm never 100% sure about someone, and that is why I try not to just jump on a vote. I knew two days before voting for you that I was going to but there was still a chance that I would have changed my mind. I didn't but I also didn't want to just end the round early cause I felt we had an opportunity to learn as much from you as possible in case you were guilty (which you were). Oh and thanks for blocking me every round, that totally sucked Razz but good job on that

I'm not gonna address everyone cause I am tired but I like everyone here and hope we can continue these games and have a good time each game. Of course we are not always going to agree, that's the name of this game.

I also cannot wait for another of these games! Mandie when you are starting your next lmao jk if you want me to do a Witches I will see if I can but it is up in the air if I'm gonna have internet at the end of this month (long story). If anyone else is interested in hosting one of these games let Mandie know!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm

awww Hope you don't lose your internet Pete. 

If anyone wants to host here just let me know and I'll hook you up.

In the meantime, I am working on a game using the dice feature and maybe a BB format. Working out the kinks now and should have sign ups posted sometime in the next week or so. (give or take a few days).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.    ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.  Empty

Back to top Go down

ORGPlanet Mafia: Glass Curtain Reunion Thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next