ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 3 BEGINS

Go down 
+9
.Michael.
Shanna
Staciekins
Jeremy
Donna
Niki
Henry
Pete
Amanda Leigh
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:37 pm

the only way I'll vote for Sas is if Pete and Green Monster do.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Sasquatch is NOT obviously the hacker. You need to remember there is also a blocker that can stop the hacker from getting anything done. So there is absolutely nothing to suggest that Sasquatch is the hacker.

Michael, unfortunately I do think you are sitting in the worst light right now. I am not as sold on you as others though and actually think Sasquatch is more likely than you. 

I want a lynch this round cause I really feel like we are all hurting ourselves by not lynching. I will not vote until tomorrow though as I want us to learn as much as possible.

As for the vote on Donna, I do think that one of the killers has been inactive and while Donna has signed on here and there she has barely spoken so she would fit into that role. However that being said, we can say that about her in every single game. I would consider voting for her over Michael and Sasquatch but I think that one of those 3 will receive my vote at this point
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Wait... that makes no sense... unless you're the killer.

You've repeatedly said that you agree with me about Sasquatch being the hacker, so you'll go against what you've already stated, ONCE Pete and GM vote Sasquatch out, meaning there's NO way you'll go home this round. If pete and GM vote against Sasquatch,  you're in no danger of going home. So you'll go against what you've been saying, just to kill Sasquatch? Even when you'll be safe either way?

People, seriously? That's like, killer 101! He's trying to protect his interests down the road.

it's bad enough nobody really sees that Sasquatch is the hacker, but Michael is clearly the killer!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Well, I'm just not sold that the blocker would guess that the first person they blocked was the hacker, and continue to do it two nights in a row. I think it's WAY more likely that the hacker is just being inactive, like Sasquatch has been.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:05 pm

you are really quick to jump to conclusions.  we have all agreed that we need a lynch, so although i do not want to vote for Sas, in order to get a majority i would have to vote for him.

the sad thing is u, me, and henry are the closest to being on the same page if you could rationally evaluate my posts and at least entertain the possibility that im actually not the killer.

i mean this in the least offensive way possible.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Michael, I'm sure if you and I were on the same page, we could convince this lot of anything! <3

Sadly, we're not. Reading back, I think I've been pretty rational all throughout. It's you who I think is being irrational. I mean, you lost your marbles when I accused you of being a killer. I think some of the people here are being irrational because I think I've brought up some good points, but they don't want to 'see' the points, so they just ignore them. To me, that's being irrational. We wanna get a killer here, so please, let's entertain all angles.

To entertain your ideas, Henry and GM. You mentioned Henry solely because of the bodyguard idea, but his reasons for wanting that info were valid, and I also was a supporter of this. GM... I don't really understand where you get the idea that he is a killer. While I can agree that I don't think he's as innocent and new as he acts, and I DO think he has a more important/active role, I'm not convinced it's that of a killer.

My evidence towards you holds WAY more than my evidence towards GM, hence my vote. I don't wanna have to repeat myself and potentially insult anymore than I already have, but the way you acted yesterday, just SCREAMS killer to me... you were acting irrational and panicking and now you're trying to do some damage control, which you're doing a good job at doing, clearly.

Anyway, just my two cents!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:24 pm

you're entitled to your opinion, but when i die and you see that i'm not a killer maybe you can re-evaluate the way you handle accusations.  You've basically made it so that regardless of what I say, in your mind it points to me being a killer.  

i can agree that me not being here for the second round was a problem, but I was here for both night rounds.  Obviously since the forum was locked I couldnt post, but i did post as soon as i could in the morning.  i work at 7 am, so i cant be online at 3am to defend myself.  

You havent been rational.  A rational person would have seen that if i were the killer i wouldnt have needed to defend myself because we would have lynched Sasquatch within the first day.  Instead i presented my opinion and tried to steer the group away from Sas.  away from the easy target.  why would the killer do that?  it doesnt make sense.  

yes, i got irritated with you (and Henry) because you weren't listening to me.  You had decided I was guilty and from that point on all of my comments became your evidence.  I get having a hunch, but I don't get going against one of the only other people who wanted to save Sasquatch, the most likely Hacker.  At this point my only option is to side with the people who want to lynch Sas because, frankly, it saves me.  
  Ki
Defending myself isn't suspicious.  Would you prefer I said nothing?  If you were wrongfully accused, I can only assume you would... what?  I don't know.  Anything someone says that's different from your narrow opinion is marked as stupidity or wrong.  At least I try to offer suggestions like Pete.  Sure, my suggestions might not be the same as what you think, but I am trying to ask questions and share my views.  

I still haven't voted.  All of my thoughts have been presented as options, not fact, because I don't actually know.  Stop pretending that you do.  And please stop saying panicking.  If I were panicked I would have already voted for Sasquatch and agreed that "no, HE'S the killer".  Killers tend to look for a scapegoat, not defend the scapegoat when it likely means their own demise.  

That's called evidence.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:47 pm

The desperation Michael, to me is very transparent.  But it isn't to anyone else, so I suppose you're going to end up safe.  You're very good at this.   

Your last comment was incredibly well-thought out and precise.  Which to me proves all the more I am correct.  But it doesn't matter.  I'm glad I'm not a laywer cause clearly the past has shown, even if I know the truth, I obviously cannot present it in a way to convince others, lol. 

And that is the crux of this game.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:54 pm

I have the sneaking suspicion the only thing that would convince you both of my innocence is my death.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:57 pm

When you die? You only have four votes against you, so you're not dead yet and... you know I can't convince anybody else to vote for you because I just called them all irrational.

I dunno, you KNOW me. You know that if you didn't try defending yourself, I'd take you to the grave over it. I wouldn't have shut up until SOMEBODY listened to me, and you see this, so you did what anybody would have done; defend yourself. I swear, this entire day should be renamed "SHANNA VS MICHAEL"

I've already been over why I think you're posts are evidence, so I'm not going there again. Defending yourself isn't suspicious, its just the way that you went about DOING it that I found off. I don't discredit anybodies ideas... I've been known to switch votes and listen to what others say... IF you can convince me. I don't think Henry is a killer... nor do I think Pete or Stacie are killers. Everybody else I'm not sure on, but you're the only one I feel as though I have any solid evidence to support. If somebody can come to me with more evidence as to why Sasquatch isn't the hacker, and how he is the killer, I'm all ears... but, at least in that, I'm pretty determined.

I agree that you're looking really desperate right now. You're smart... probably the smartest person here, even smarter than me, but... you're desperate right now, I can tell. Your only brought up Pete's name to draw sympathy from him...

Gosh, this IS frustrating because... I can't convince others of anything either...
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:00 pm

I dont need his sympathy.  I mentioned him because he is actually providing alternate viewpoints.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 pm

The killer has to be someone who hasn't been around for a while and didn't vote. So it's one of 2 people, if not both of them. Michael or Sasquatch. I'm still going with Sasquatch.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 pm

The more I think about things the more I am feeling there is only one way to end this round. Unfortunately it isn't looking good for you Michael. I want to say that I agree exactly with everything you are saying and that Shanna is completely wrong but I cannot. Truth be told I cannot agree exactly with everything Shanna says either. 

My feelings right now are this, if we lynch Michael and he is innocent the first person I am going to be suspicious of most next round will be Shanna. Reason for this is how strongly she pushed for Michael to go and that has been a bit over the top at times. Shanna, I totally get what you are trying to say and how you are trying to go about things but I still feel as though you have gotten a bit panicked that no one is gonna listen to you. In all the games I have either hosted or played in I'm not sure I've ever seen someone in an early round be so against one person that they won't even discuss anyone else.

Moving forward from this round we want to learn as much as we can. If Michael is lynched and is innocent, the killers will still be out there and one of us may die during the night round. Where does that leave us all next round? We have absolutely nothing to go on beyond Michael is acting suspicious and that supposedly it is obvious (somewhere, somehow) that Sasquatch is the hacker. I wish the hacker could reveal themselves so that we could know for sure but that would be stupid at this early of a point in the game and I urge EVERYONE with a good role, DO NOT REVEAL YOURSELVES YET!

I don't think Sasquatch is the hacker, I do think that Michael has acted out of character and more suspicious than usual. I think that Shanna has presented her ideas in an over the top way. I think that more than half the cast has barely contributed to this and other discussions. Lastly I feel like no one is listening to anything I say if it doesn't have to do with Michael or Sasquatch
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Then lynch me and be done with it.  Just please kill Shanna next round, then.  Pete, you're the most likely night kill, so good luck.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:11 pm

.Michael. wrote:
Then lynch me and be done with it.  Just please kill Shanna next round, then.  Pete, you're the most likely night kill, so good luck.

yeah I totally see that happening unfortunately. I'll be surprised if I am not the night kill but maybe/hopefully not

I don't wanna vote for you but I feel like I should. I probably will not be able to be online until around 7pm EST at the earliest tomorrow night so I'll vote then if people have not come to a majority. Just hope everyone is able to learn as much as possible before then
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 am

Please read... I know, I tend to rant, but I do promise it's... good enough to read them Smile

Well, I can admit that I've been a little over-the-top with my anti-Michael-ness. I'm sorry that it seems to make my look suspicious but I don't regret anything that I've said in these 'arguments'. I definitely wouldn't say that I've been panicking trying to get him out, I'm just being vocal, which, as Pete stated, is more than 3/4 of anybody is doing. I think that the fact that nobody else is REALLY contributing anything besides the four of us, just MAKES me look more over-the-top than I really am. That being said, something I've noticed on this site and on these games is that nobody REALLY wants to listen to what I have to say. I'm not really, uh, one of you? So I DO feel if I want to get anything across, I have to run around like a maniac saying it.

Not to keep bringing it up, but nobody wanted to believe me when I thought Stacie and Pete were killers in the last game. I suggested it, and it got glossed over... and it wasn't until others started seeing it too where it actually became an deal. I think I was the first to catch on to them, but I don't get the credit because nobody noticed when I first mentioned it.

I've proven in all of these games that I have good hunches, this you guys cannot deny. Maybe I AM being cocky, but I TRULY do believe that Michael is one of the three killers and that Sasquatch is the Hacker. Sure, I could be wrong, I really could be, but I'm not gunna let my ideas get glossed over like they have been in the past. Again, sorry it makes me seem so evil, but I want my opinion out there and I won't let any of you guys ignore it this time. Safe to say that nobody is, which is why I don't regret it. Laughing

I also am not 'getting' where you guys seem to think that I WILL NOT entertain any other idea in my head. AS I've stated before, give me some solid evidence, and I'll change my vote. You say that my evidence against Michael isn't concrete, but neither is the evidence against Sasquatch. I believe that the evidence against Michael is WAY more convincing than the evidence against Sasquatch, hence my vote.

I DO think that Michael is the most suspicious out of everybody so far, but that by no way means I think he is the ONLY suspicious one. Hell no... To me, it's been pretty clear this round AND last round that we're really only suspecting Sasquatch or Michael, simply because of their inactiveness. I chose to pursue Michael due to all the evidence given. I do believe that the only people worth bickering over right now are Michael and Sasquatch because those are the only two names people are really even considering enough to cast a vote for. Words cannot describe how much I want to ACTUALLY lynch somebody. We have yet to even come to a majority... sure, it's still early, but this has been by-far the most eventful and active round, so if we're gunna start somewhere, it may as well be here. I've been pushing for a lynch since the beginning, and it's something I've always been a supporter of. I will be beyond annoyed if we can't come to an agreement this round over who to lynch. To me, it's clear that it should be Michael, but there are so many of you who haven't made your opinions known... it's hard to say how tonight will play out.

Again, that being said, it doesn't mean I don't suspect others of being killers. There are three of them out there, so more than just Michael are guilty. Sasquatch mentioned Donna as a suspect. Just because somebody wants to lynch, doesn't make them a killer, not in my eyes. I think it makes them smart, even if they want it so early in the game. If all the evidence people have against Donna is the fact that she's quiet and wants a lynch... I don't buy it. I don't see Donna as being a killer, not yet at least. People called her out on not sharing her opinions and being super quiet. Well, it's Donna... she plays the exact same game every round, so... her being quiet can't be used against her. She's always like this, innocent or not. I want to say, at least in my opinion, after she was called out, she has been slightly more active than she normally has. Every day she makes a comment, even if it's just a lynch, and actually gives a reason for her idea. That's more than what some are you are given. God... the day Donna is more active than some of you guys is SAD (no offense, Donna).

Anyway, could she be manipulating me? Probably, but it's working and she's not very high on my suspect list. I'm not willing to throw her out and call her innocent, but I certainly cannot support throwing her a vote yet.

I already explained why I don't suspect Henry or GM, two other names that people have brought up.

So many of you are being so quiet, sitting around and waiting for something to happen. We need 7 votes to reach a majority, so listening to four people duke it out isn't doing anything. I'm actually surprised in some members of the town because they're being way more quiet than I ever suspected and it's throwing off some red alarms in my mind. It'll be of no value to talk about them now, so I'm not going to. This round is simple, Michael or Sasquatch.

Just my opinion, but I think everybody needs to sit down and look at the evidence provided. I'll be pissed if Sasquatch gets lynched, but hey, at least it's a lynch. I don't wanna loose the hacker, not when they can get rid of two of the three killers by making a random guess, but since not everybody seems to share my beliefs, whatever... it's a lynch. I'm not gunna support it, but a lynch is a lynch and it'll be good for us to finally come to a majority.

Again, this is all just my opinion. I've been called suspicious and been called a bitch for showing you guys what I think but whatever... at least I'm sharing an opinion.

Anyway, as always, if anybody can convince me that Sasquatch isn't the hacker and is actually the killer, please, do so. I WILL entertain the idea... I'm not as closed off as you guys seem to think I am. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:55 am

I'll be pissed as well if I am lynched to because it will not help our cause. As I say, look at the ones that are pushing a vote on me. If we lynch Michael, and he turns out to be innocent, like I think he is, then we have to go to the more vocal ones next round who have been trying to push a Michael or Sasquatch lynch. 

I can be swayed of taking my vote of Donna.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:30 am

I am really torn here. I can't seem to make up my mind between Michael and Sasquatch. I was thinking def Michael before but then he just seems so upset he's being targeted and when he was a killer in the past he was more calm.. I don't know him as well as some of you do but it just seems like if he was a killer he wouldn't come off as so upset for being accused cuz he'd know it was true. Of course Michael is smart though so he could want us to think that. As far as Sasquatch goes, him being the killer or the hacker would make sense.. He hasn't said anything himself to hint he's the hacker though. Also notice he doesn't wanna vote Michael but will if he has to. Makes me wonder if maybe both are killers.. Idk this is tricky. I think either of them is a possibility so I am on board with either lynch so whoever the majority picks I will go with. I just know we need to get something done or we will just keep going in circles!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Michael is a killer, it's him.  I've said my piece.  I don't know this for certain, but I believe he understands it's nothing against him personally.  He's a great player.  My mind is set, I know I'm right, but it's getting exhausting talking like this. 

Sasquatch I do not believe you're a killer, so it would be in your best interest to save your own skin and throw your vote on someone who might get lynched?  But I'm kind of beyond the point on understanding some of these actions and refusals to see the truth. 

Hopefully our town can come to some........conclusion..of something. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:17 pm

alright, I vote to lynch Michaelthis is not a vote I wanna make but is the only one that I feel is justified at this point in time.

Michael, I do think some of your responses have made you more and more suspicious. Hopefully you are one of the killers cause I will be annoyed if you are not at this point lol
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Prepare to be annoyed, then.  I'm happy to be lynched at this point to prove I wasn't a killer.

What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Deadline for day 3
Thursday, June 27th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Sasquatch 4 votes of 7 - Niki, Donna, Stacie, Kyle
Michael 5 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna, Jeremy, Kiwi, Pete
Donna 1 vote of 7 - Sasquatch

Pending Votes: 2 
Green Monster, Michael, 

Last edited by Amanda Leigh on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Yet again, Michael is acting his part, all because he knows how close this it! C'mon guys, we're so close to reaching a majority! Michael is still trying to save his ass, playing the same as he has been this entire time, only proving more that he is a killer!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:21 pm

I'll change my vote from Sasquatch to Michael. I hate to do this, but we really need a lynch this round.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

We do need a lynch this round. Michael has 5 votes, so I will go with it, but think we will need to continue to keep a close eye on Sasquatch.

Vote Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 3 BEGINS
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next