ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 3 BEGINS

Go down 
+9
.Michael.
Shanna
Staciekins
Jeremy
Donna
Niki
Henry
Pete
Amanda Leigh
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:01 pm

just remember, i wasnt actually a killer.  your entire theory was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Deadline for day 3
Thursday, June 27th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Sasquatch 3 votes of 7 - Niki, Stacie, Kyle
Michael 7 votes of 7 - Henry, Shanna, Jeremy, Kiwi, Pete, Donna, Green Monster
Donna 1 vote of 7 - Sasquatch

Pending Votes: 1 
Michael, 

This was the final vote count. I will be updating in just a few minutes. Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 pm

After much discussion and debate, you have come together to accuse Michael of being guilty. He was captured and taken to the white room for further interrogation and cancellation. After Michael's cancellation, a debriefing was held in comm and his identity was revealed to everyone: 

He wasn't a killer as some of you were so sure that he was........ Perhaps you should re-evaluate the players in this game........ Fortunately for you though, Michael was....

SIOBHAN
DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 5 Siobhan_zps803acb50

You have killed the blocker.

Unfortunately for the killers, they have lost the only protection that they had. 

Night 3 is upon you. Many of you were sure you nabbed a killer. Only time will tell if you can pull together and come to the right conclusions before the killers start picking you off. When you wake tomorrow, there will be new things for you to discuss and more clues to unravel. Many of you have nightly roles. Here is what I need:

DEADLINE FRIDAY, June 28th 11:59PM EST. IF YOU DONT SEND ME SOMETHING BY THE DEADLIINE, TOUGH.  

Birkoff/Hacker - Please send me the name of a location from the list provided. If you correctly hit Siobhan or Sparks, they will be eliminated  
Davenport/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row. 
Madeline/Interrogator - Please send me the name of the person you would like to interrogate.
Michael/Tracker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to track. 
Andrea/Killer - Please send me the name of the person that you and Sparks want to kill.
Sparks/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you and Andrea want to kill.
Operations/Shooter - Please send me the name of the person you would like to shoot in the event that you are killed in the night.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread will now be locked. Day 4 will begin on Friday night 11:59pmEST.

NOTE****************Im giving a 24 hour deadline for night actions. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   DAY 3 BEGINS - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 3 BEGINS
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5