ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 4 BEGINS

Go down 
+4
Pete
Kyle
Donna
Amanda Leigh
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:15 pm

DAY 4

As the numbers start to dwindle and things are starting to be revealed, coming to comm for debriefings is getting harder to do. Everyone showed up on time except one person. The very person that so many depended on to help them investigate the attack on Section 1. Everyone goes to search for him, he was found stuffed inside the bomb disposal shaft, he had been strangled to death. A piece of paper was found in his right pant pocket but it was all coded text, and could not be deciphered.

RIP
DAY 4 BEGINS Helmut11

*Helmet's Identity = Debani.
You have lost your tracker.

If a majority vote is reached before the deadline, the day round will end before the deadline arrives. At the end of the day round, whomever has the majority of votes, will be taken into The White Room to be cancelled and disposed of. Their identity will be known immediately and you will be told whether the cancelled operative is guilty or not guilty. If there is not a clear majority, there will be no one taken to The White Room and we will go into Night 1.

If you have been cancelled, you are out of the game. You may no longer post in the game but you may continue to follow along with the public.

After the day round ends the night round will begin. Everyone with a nightly action will have 24 hours to get me your information.

When you vote, please Bold it and make it a color so that it stands out among all of your posts. I will update the votes as frequently as I possibly can so you always know where the votes are. You may change your vote as many times as you want. You may also decide you don't want to vote at all, and that is of course okay. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Deadline for day 4
Tuesday, May 15th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 7
Belasen, DJ, Donna, Kyle, Niki, Pete, Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Bye Debani...this really sucks now! DAY 4 BEGINS 735214
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Wow, just wow. so we are down to 7. 2 confirmed innocents. out of pete/stacie/donna/dj/belasen we have 2 mafia. Such a stupid lynch last round but it is what it is. Plan semi worked in keeping 2 confirmed innocents alive. If Niki learned anything hopefully she can speak up about., we can narrow down another innocent. Its a numbers game at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:41 pm

If we fuck this lynch up and they night kill we are down to 5. Lets really work this one hard.

I pose this question to everyone who lynched last round

WHY lynch? Worst case scenario played out. Gimme an explantion why I shouldnt vote for you this round and why you felt it ok to put us in a tough spot............ Not ruling you out Belasen, but I think the mafia knew they had to have a day lynch to have a shot at winning, so for now, i rank you 5th of the 5 for potential guilt.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:57 pm

well this definitely sucks.

I said last round why I felt it was important to have a lynch. Granted it did not work out the way we wanted, but it did help us learn things. In every game I have either participated in or hosted, or even just followed along, the one thing I have always seen is when the town doesn't lynch someone on more than one day, they never win. It leaves the mafia with more people to try and make look more suspicious so while the numbers may get smaller, the mafia has less room to work with, which for them makes it more difficult to play, while for the innocent people it makes it a little clearer. You could say it gives the good roles more time to find out information, but not necessarily. Mafia still takes someone out each night, unless by chance they are blocked, and losing good roles is more likely than not. That means the mafia gains more power, they are not going to be eliminated at all without a lynch, keeping them around longer and they also gain insight into everyone else and who could be the good roles and whatnot.

Niki knows you are innocent, she also knows whoever she investigated last night's role. That'll leave only a couple people left that she won't know, which in turn gives us more chances that we can figure this out and win.

I do have a question for you Kyle, why do you suspect Belasen less than myself, Stacie, DJ and Donna? He hasn't said a whole lot, but neither has Stacie, DJ or Donna. So I would say those four are in the same boat in a way. All still suspicious acting but still, want to know what makes you less suspicious of Belasen.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:10 am

The mafia HAD to have a day lynch, why is this so hard for people to see, thats why he ranks 5th to me. not saying he is innocent, perhaps yall did the work for him and he scoots by. My biggest fear is Niki interrogated Debani last night. Im still holding my vote till I hear from her
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:16 am

I don't know that the mafia had to have a lynch but it is definitely more likely. I'd be shocked if none of the five who voted for Kiwi wasn't mafia, I just know that I am not mafia and want to figure out who is. I agree about waiting on Niki though. I also think jumping on votes is not a good move. We need to be sure we are smart who we vote for and take our time, we don't want the mafia somehow getting a good role out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:14 am

they did, we had a chance they kill kiwi in the night and we lose a no one like me. the tracker and interrogator check diff people and we would have it narrowed it the fuck down. why am i the only one who see's this? no sense dwelling in the past. i will be lynching a mafia this round, i promise
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:52 am

Well this blows. I interrogated Debani last night.. Sad and from the sound of it, he was killed with a paper on him with something written down.. He probably figured something out last night.

I agree is was stupid to lynch last round.. It's a numbers game and we lost another innocent and our tracker.

The mafia made a smart move in killing Debani.. Someone they know is smart and outspoken (do much so that I suspected him seeing he wanted a lynch so bad).. They left in people who are hard to read and pretty quiet.. Donna, Stacie and Sean are def. quiet and under the radar. Pete is more outspoken as is DJ. Whoever the mafia is probably jumped on the lynch last round knowing we suspected kiwi and he was innocent. And they also are smart enough to realize that killing debani was a good move for them.

We really need to get people talking this round so we figure something out. All the quiet people need to speak up too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:56 am

At this point I suspect Sean and Stacie the least. Sean because he didn't jump on that vote and Stacie cuz she swore on my puppy and isn't the type to do that of lying.. At least I hope not! So I think two out of Pete, DJ, and Donna are mafia.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:15 am

I think the power lies with the quiet in this game.

Sean's last post was more than 24 hours before the round ended. He told us he was traveling, and that he more than likely wouldn't be voting for someone due to his lack of internet access -- not because he wanted a no lynch. I don't find it that suspicious, but there's no reason in ruling someone completely out of the game because they didn't vote. Not to mention the fact that his "non-vote" went along with Kyle & Niki's decision for a no lynch day. Let's face it, three (or four) of us decided that a lynch was needed, or 3-4 of us were swindled.

I don't mean to get caught up on this, I just don't like when people get cleared as an innocent based on their inactivity/someone's hunch.

Belasen -- given the circumstances of you traveling, do you think you would have still not voted? Or, given the choice since you retracted your vote from Niki - who would you have voted for?

No offense Niki, I think Stacie is a generally reliable and trustworthy person, but her swearing on your dog in order to cover her ass seems a bit suspicious to me (and the fact that you so easily bought into it). Stacie is smarter than some give her credit for - keep that in mind.

However, I think your hunch is right - we should be investigating me, or Donna, or Pete next night round. We will at least clear one of us or peg one of us.

To answer your question Kyle, I am equally as frustrated that it didn't pan out the way it did, and we didn't catch at least one of the mafia. Considering I was the initial vote for Kiwi, he really was rubbing me the wrong way. He was quick to vote - and in the first & second round, people ruled him out of being a bad guy, which is exactly what the mafia wants...I don't know, his strategy just didn't add up in my head, and paired with his actions last day round, I felt Kiwi was the best choice.

But did you see how quickly everybody else jumped on the Kiwi train? I expected to be the only person to vote for him, I'm surprised that anyone else voted for him, and when I came back on and saw the results I was pissed at myself for making a mistake and costing us a townie.

Donna and Pete, I don't know where I stand on them yet. They seem to be the resident "damned if you do, damned if you don't" members of the game. No matter what they do or don't do they are viewed as mafia.

I'm leaning toward Stacie and Donna as the ladies of the mafia, just because it's really the perfect pairing. Maybe my dice roll was right in Round 1 to tell me Donna was bad (I know, that has no real bearing on my strategy). But it just seems like the mafia have taken out the right people, at the right time - with some luck, for sure - and we really have to figure out one of them this round.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:48 am

I think Belasen being cleared cause he didn't vote, and his whole situation last round is not a smart way to think about things. He initially wanted to vote for someone and did so early cause he was traveling, then he retracted and had no clue where he wanted to place his vote and that is why he didn't vote. At least that is what his post led me to believe.

Like I said before though, I think in most cases a lynch is a better move than a no-lynch, with the first day being the exception.

I am thinking that the mafia are most likely two people who don't talk a lot to keep themselves hidden more. I don't think anyone who talks a lot is mafia. This is why Donna, Stacie and Belasen are the three I am looking at the most. Though I would add DJ to that list as he has had moments where he has been completely silent and others where he does talk a lot.

I personally think it is likely Donna has a role, due to the way she has participated this game. I think I am more suspicious of her at this point than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:01 am

I'm NOT mafia! I think you should look towards others that are more suspicious. To me the most suspicious are the people that want to lynch me. As Pete and Niki. Niki who did you investigate last night?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:30 am

Hey... Niki.. I swear, I am not lying!!!

And, just for everyone's peace of mind, I ask that Niki investigate me during the next night round...

Niki, If you do, feel free to clear my innocence, but please don't tell them my roll..

I would like to prove to Niki and to all of you, I would NOT swear on her sweet pup if I didn't mean it. I wouldn't swear on ANY dog, if I didn't mean it. I love puppies!

I didn't know Debani was a good guy.. He was on my radar, so I guess I'll have to change my strategy.. I'm not looking at people who start stuff or who are verbal anymore.. I will start looking at people who are trying to fly right under the radar!!!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:31 am

Role* Not Roll...

Good grief English Major!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:59 am

I vote Pete

this is my gut feeling
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Ok, just reread every post from the game. I feel fairly certain that Pete and Stacie are the mafia. While both have been vocal, not once have they ever cast suspicion at each other. Ill vote either this round. For now it stays on Pete, who, outside of suspecting me has rode the fence big time all game.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:18 pm

I have not rode the fence the entire time. I have made my suspicions known, I have also mentioned Stacie as a possible mafia a few times. Though based on her last few post I do find her to be not as suspicious as others. If that makes me more suspicious so be it. I have posted my opinions throughout this game, trying to make sense of everyones actions and figure out who is who. I have not voted immediately cause I'd rather us take our time and discuss things more, and try to make the right decision.

I am more inclined to vote Donna this round but won't vote prior to the final day, that way the mafia cannot jump on a vote and end this round early
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Ok I find it interesting that both Pete and DJ seem to be suspicious of Donna and Stacie the most. Also they both jumped on the kiwi lynch last round and both said that Sean shouldn't be cleared because he didn't vote. While I agree Sean shouldn't be forgotten about, the fact that you two seem to both make similar points makes me think you two are mafia. While you each mentioned each other as perhaps being suspicious it was like an afterthought just to cover up that you're working together and you both seem to really suspect Stacie and Donna.

Donna, the one thing that makes me wonder a bit about you is the fact that you keep saying you suspect anyone who suspects you.. I want to know why you specifically suspect them.. For example you mentioned Pete.. Why do you find him suspicious? And anyone else you mentioned. Id just like some reasoning behind why you suspect people so I can see if you bring up any points I've missed.. If you are innocent you have nothing to hide and can put your cards on the table.

Sean, where are you at buddy? Who do you find the most suspicious and why? Why did you not vote to lynch last round? Is it cuz you were busy or cuz you didn't want a lynch?

Stacie, name the two people who stand out the most to you. Who do you think is most likely mafia and why?

I am not ruling anyone out 100% except myself and Kyle, but I will say I find Pete and DJ to be the most suspicious, followed by Donna.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Ok didn't realize Pete just posted. Now he's saying he suspects Donna but not Stacie as much... but still no mention of DJ. Pete, what are your thoughts on DJ?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:45 pm

I find DJ suspicious definitely, and more so than I do Belasen or Stacie. If I wasn't to vote Donna this round it would probably be him instead. He hasn't been all that active, but when he is he makes post to try and sway the way people think. He is definitely someone I am suspicious of. He just hasn't done enough for me to suspect him more over Donna. I don't know what it is about Donna's post but I just feel like she is hiding something with some of the comments she has made.

I am not mafia, I can only say that so many times, cause I wouldn't believe it from anyone else if they said it, so yeah lol. However, I have been front and center this whole game, I have been vocal on where I stand. I haven't been confrontational or anything but that is more because of how I've been in past games where I end up getting very emotional and I am trying to keep that from happening again.

anytime I have been an evil role I have been quiet and have not talked a whole lot cause I never know what to say and how to act without making myself look suspicious or outing myself somehow and then every game where I am innocent I talk a lot and make myself suspicious and end up being lynched.

I don't know what else to say, but looking at the four people, DJ, Belasen, Stacie and Donna. I am most suspicious of Donna, then DJ, Belasen, then Stacie. I'd be more inclined to believe DJ and Donna are the mafia together before I'd believe Stacie was mafia, though am definitely not ruling her out because I'm not 100% sold that she is innocent either.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Hey..
Niki, I have to say I find DJ the most suspicious..
My reasoning on this is because of the wording he used when he said I was a "Smart person" but not to rule me out or whatever he said.

I wouldn't swear like that if I didn't mean it. I think he's trying to turn the heat off himself, and I am an easy target since I am usually not as vocal!!

I VOTE DJ!

I don't suspect Pete... that's why I have never called him out.. I also don't (didn't) suspect Donna, although my suspicion is raising a bit on her just from reading others posts. However, it's not enough to make me vote for her... I firmly believe DJ is mafia. He gets my vote!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

DAY 4 BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 4 BEGINS   DAY 4 BEGINS EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Deadline for day 4
Tuesday, May 15th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 4 votes.

Votes: